Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

Okay, results of my first pull, I got 3* Adult Tiki, Azama and Virion, and 4* Hana and Chrom.

Second summon session, I got 3* Female Corrin and Nino, 4* Male Corrin and Raigh and 5* Mia. I wanted Lute in case the next banner involved Sacred Stones. We have 9 Heroes from Sacred Stones, 8 if we don't count Joshua. My guess, Ephriam, Eirika, Innes and Tana will be the 40% Bonus Heroes while Amelia, Seth, Lute and Valter will be the 20% Heroes.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is nice to see that healers finally get some love with stronger attacking and healing staves. I wonder whether most of the staves will get to apply their effect on a wider area; it would make Candlelight far more powerful.

The list of weapons that can be upgraded is quite extensive, but I find it weird that "Siegmund" is on it while "Sieglinde" isn't. Another thing is that some of the weapons I know from the main game haven't gotten an accurate adaption; I get that isn't entirely possible in some cases. But with "Urvan", "Divine Tyrfing" and the "Deflect" seals, I think they could have easily upgraded "Brynhildr" to do basically the same (given that is a far more accurate effect).

Haven't managed to summon a Delthea yet, but I might upgrade my Linde's "Aura" tome; so she can replace her as a buffer for physical units. Don't know how viable Merric gets from an upgrade to his tome, but we will see.

It is a shame for the units on the current banner that they announced a Hero Fest without pity-breakers. Given I have none of the Red and Green focus units, it is quite tempting to summon from it; so I will be saving my orbs until then. The selection of which 5 star units appear on it leaves me puzzled though.

Dorcas from Blazing Sword, Lute and Joshua from Sacred Stones and Mia from the Tellius games, along with a new hero, a new story, weapon forging, Staff wielders getting a boost, Joshua being the prize in Tempest Trial, meaning I'm gonna boost Eirika.

If only L'Arachel were part of the summoning, then we'd have the good guy royals of Sacred Stones.

Looks like we now got two Fairy Tail va's in here.

Natsu and Lucy, Together again.

Also, I thought the VA Strike was resolved, because I swear I heard Kirk Thornton as Dorcas.

Brina Palencia voices Juvia, not Lucy. Cherami Leigh, Lucy's actual voice actress, voices Caeda, Cecilia, and Mae.

Brina Palencia voices Juvia, not Lucy. Cherami Leigh, Lucy's actual voice actress, voices Caeda, Cecilia, and Mae.

That's what I meant. Cherami Leigh (Caeda, Cecelia and Mae) and Todd Haberkorn (Joshua). They haven't seen each other since Fairy Tail.

Though it is nice to see three Fairy Tail va's working with others.

I neglected to mention this before, but what do you think a conversation between Cam Clarke (Leonardo from 1980's tmnt) and Mike Sinterniklass (Leonardo from 2003 tmnt) would have been like?

And if Kirk Thornton was Dorcas, why was he not credited as such?

Anyway, I'm glad we now have Sacred Stones royals from three kingdoms, all we need is L'Arachel and Lyon, and with the new Staves update coming soon, L'Arachel should see plenty of action when she is released, now her using Latona, should make more sense.

FEH's story is getting pretty interesting now, what with the whole Norse Ragnarok parallels. It's always been that, it just took awhile to get going and we didn't know that's what the story was, so the beginning was sort of uninteresting. But now Loki's got Naglfar, setting up the Bifrost, and is ferrying in Surtr and his crew, right on cue.

On another note, I've finished the Hard Chain Challenges and am working my way through the easy ones, and at this point I'm just chugging stam pots and using continuous auto battle.

I don't know. Aside from Seliph and Julia we don't have any children units from Geneaology of the Holy War so it could be more about them than the fates kids. I mean, they were just there.

Michalis's GHBR is just too long and Berkut's is just too short.

And about the new Tempest Trials, Less than Heroes, sounds like it focuses more on the new heroes we got more than Sacred Stones, considering the free unit we get.

And it looks like we'll have to refine some weapons with Alphonse for his quests. I think it would be smart to give him a speed boost when we refine Folkvangr.

Enduring Love. I can only think of Robin and Tharja, Sigurd and Deirdre, Eliwood and Ninian and Marth and Caeda.

It will be cool to have quests for Refinery, but what we really need are quests that offer 5k feathers. With Healers getting some love it's time we consider five starring them.

I don't know. Aside from Seliph and Julia we don't have any children units from Geneaology of the Holy War so it could be more about them than the fates kids. I mean, they were just there.

It's definitely Fates kids. The event schedule has it listed as "Children of Fate" and the translation from the Japanese schedule is roughly "Children of Black and White" referencing the two versions.

For reference, going by CYL votes these are the children rated on popularity:

uuydrdymsjyz.png

So we'll likely be seeing Selkie, Soleil, Forrest, and Dwyer, as they're the top two boys and girls, which is generally who they pick.

I kind of hope that Soleil is a bit surprising. I expect her to follow in Selena and Laslow's footsteps and serve as a red/sword unit, but I'd really like her to be something different, if possible.

So we'll likely be seeing Selkie, Soleil, Forrest, and Dwyer, as they're the top two boys and girls, which is generally who they pick.

I kind of hope that Soleil is a bit surprising. I expect her to follow in Selena and Laslow's footsteps and serve as a red/sword unit, but I'd really like her to be something different, if possible.

Oh no. It's not that My dream was crushed, it's just that we'll have another unit voiced by Cindy Robinson, taking the place of another E. G. Daily character.

And besides, Selkie is a beast unit. How will they incorporate that?

Managed to summon "Brave Mercenary: Ike" (+atk, -res) for my free summon on the new Tempest trials banner. With him I now have my 40% focus unit for the tempest trials. Quite a nice surprise I would say.

I unfortunatly don't have a unit to give him "Renewal 3", without a serious feather investment. So he will have to rely on Aether for self sustain. I have given him "Vantage" for the time being.

If you have Quick Riposte (even just 2 from a Subaki, the difference between 2 and 3 isn't that significant) for him that's probably your best bet. When he gets attacked, because of Steady Breath both the enemy attacks and his own attacks reduce special CD by 2, so he can spam Aether all day.

Okay I got Brave Roy on my first try on the new banner. That makes two Brave Heroes in my roster.

Oh and the bonus heroes for the TT are:

40%:

• Dorcas
  • Lute
  • Mia (Which I have)
  • Brave Ike

20%:

• Brave Roy (Which I recently Acquired)
  • Brave Lyn
  • Brave Lucina
  • Joshua

I'll be good to go for the next Tempest Trials:

Just wish we had another Mini-Tempest Trials.

There should be another Tempest Trial. I got it:

Tempest Trial: Retainers of Birthright

The Bonus heroes are the retainers.

40%:

• Hana
  • Oboro
  • Azama
  • Saizo

20%

• Subaki
  • Hinata
  • Setsuna
  • Kagero

The final boss will be Xander.

Along with:

Tempest Trial: Retainers of Conquest:

40%:

• Effie
  • Niles
  • Beruka
  • Laslow

20%:

• Arthur
  • Odin
  • Selena
  • Peri

The final boss will be Takumi.

Not a bad idea huh?

funk yeah, I finally managed to pull H!Henry (I'm just annoyed that I wasted more orbs on having to use 5 on another color and then quit the session due to lack of green orbs than actually pulling on green orbs and not getting him). He's +Spd -Atk which isn't ideal but not too terrible either. He's gonna be so damn tanky with Gronnowl and stacking Ward Armors.

Now I can start saving for the 8% banner.

funk yeah, I finally managed to pull H!Henry (I'm just annoyed that I wasted more orbs on having to use 5 on another color and then quit the session due to lack of green orbs than actually pulling on green orbs and not getting him). He's +Spd -Atk which isn't ideal but not too terrible either. He's gonna be so damn tanky with Gronnowl and stacking Ward Armors.

Now I can start saving for the 8% banner.

Tempest Trials starts tomorrow, you can get freebie orbs then. BTW, did you get any of the heroes I listed in my last post?

Also, when Weapon Refinery begins, I think for starters I'll up my 5* Robin's Blarraven+, Followed by my 5* Palla's Ruby Sword+, my 5* Titania's Emerald Axe+, my 5* Clive's Silver Lance+, and when I have enough, I'll up my 5* Alphonse's Folkvangr, for all his quests.

The tempest trials are here, and thus the new sacred seals. We will be getting "Savage blow", "Hone speed" and "Close defense".

Imagine giving both the "Savage blow" sacred seal and skill to bridal Lyn; 14 garanteed damage to enemies around the the target, without fear of getting hit in return. Now I wonder what the upgrade to "Candlelight" will do. Unfortunatly I don't have any units I'm willing to sacrifice for Savage blow.

"Hone speed" is nice I suppose, and could help other units become major buffers. Though I don't quite now who'd want it most on my team.

I think my Halloween Henry will like "Close defense", he (currently) cannot counter at that range, so any less damage is welcome. With the buffs from "Gronnowl", "Ward armor" and partner support, he should be able to tank reasonably well that way… though I need to SP grind for his tomes; I stareted with "Renewal".

Archived