Hero Academia: Rise Above Max Omega! [My Hero Academia RP/Co-Hosted by Chaos Sonic and Yui/pg-13/IC/NA]

Mr. Hyde

MX55gTQ.png

“Did you need me to repeat anything, Cell Phone?” Creed glanced up at Ino, who only nodded in return, but not as if she needed anything repeated. Creed thought she might have short circuited her brain. "I hope you understood at least some of that, Cell Phone. I don’t have enough time to repeat all of that.” Creed looked over at the teacher, who raised his hand, signaling he was ready to begin the game. “Alright, Cell Phone, once the game starts, I’m going to try to see what Laser Finger over there wants to do first. It’ll be easier to take him out if he’s not focusing on us.” He looked at Gin, who was displaying a grin that could be described as psychotic. Gin’s hands began to glow with a red aura. “I’ll watch Smiley over there, keep an eye on Terro for me, alright?” Creed lightly hit Ino’s thigh again, signaling his readiness to begin. The remaining students had formed their teams and climbed up onto each other’s shoulders. Signaling the beginning of the game, the teacher’s hand dropped down as quickly as the block came crashing through the gynasium’s ceiling.

“And….. BEGIN!”

Creed initialized his Quirk and started executing his game plan. He glanced over and materialized a launch pad about a foot or so in front of Gin’s feet, at a slight angle as to send him up at a high backwards arc. A second one was placed at an angle towards them, right in line between Gin and Isami’s team, which would launch at a similar backwards angle. Both launch pads were just strong enough that the ruby girl should just barely be able to reach the ceiling if they stepped on it. They were rather faint, too, as the energy required to launch two people about 10 meters or so wasn’t that high. He began to try to predict where they’d land, just in case Asuka manages to stay on top when they land. ‘Sticking a landing like that might just outright shatter his knees completely, though. Maybe I should have toned it down,’ he thought, thinking back to a time where he did exactly that to himself. It was a very painful ordeal, and Creed was unable to walk for two entire weeks before he could get proper treatment done. Luckily, the school had a nurse that would be able to fix Gin if he did break his knees, although Creed wouldn’t be too excited if she made another appearance in the gymnasium. His throat began to itch a little bit at just the thought of it.

Returning to the game, he looked up to track their predicted trajectory, when an odd sight distracted him. Just below the ceiling, in the corner of the gym, a figure floated above everything. It was the eccentric old man who barged into the classroom before Suna. He was hovering in the upper corner of the gym, munching away at a bowl of popcorn. ‘Weird old dude,’ Creed thought to himself, ‘Atomic something, was it? I wonder if he’s actually here to do something, or just mess around.’ Creed gave him a quick nod, then went back to his previous action. He followed the trajectory to land a few meters away from the wall with the door. ‘Hope I’m right on that. Although I think smacking them into the wall will work just as well.’ Creed laughed to himself at the thought of Gin being thrown at a wall like a ragdoll or a crash dummy.

With both launch pads set, Creed began to think how much further he could go. ‘I could surround them with two more, but that would leave me with only one to use for myself. And if they manage to move without triggering one, then I can’t make any more until those pads get triggered. So, leaving two will be just fine.’ Moving on, he looked over at the other teams. Sparky Green Team was a decent distance away, and they’d have difficulty closing the gap between them and Creed. The Snake and Dog were a little further away, but they’d have an easier time maneuvering around a launch pad due to Isami’s tail. If they went after Creed, he’d have to run instead of engaging. Ichiro and Terro were the closest, with Gin’s team being slightly further that them.

“Cell Phone,” Creed tapped her thigh, “buzz me if Terro starts approaching.” He began moving slowly away from them to widen the gap. “If he starts coming toward us, I’ll put a launch pad under his foot. I’ll keep an eye on the other three.”

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F7eoyPD.jpg

Xvignette_zps578dff7a.png

"Since you hurt yourself, a shield would be good, right? So... um... can you tell me what exactly is going on...?"

A shield made of rocks and earth itself? Ichiro was astonished that a Quirk could even do something like this. Not only this, he was able to control it...this Terro guy was pretty impressive!

"As for what's going on..." Ichiro started, holding the rock shield Terro handed him. "It's pretty much a lot of tests to see what we can do....I guess. Anyway, right now, it's a game of Chicken...last ones standing win, pretty much."

Though right now it was a matter of which of the two would be the bottom portion of this little tower and which was the top. Ichiro rubbed the back of his head a bit, trying to figure out what to do. They had a bit of time to think and figure their teams out...ri-

"And.....BEGIN!"

....shiiiiiiiiiiiit.... Ichiro thought, hearing Suna shout this, as he looked at Terro. "No time to waste. Get me on your shoulders real quick!" he said, holding up the earth shield. "I think I can find a way to knock out some of the competition...keyword is think mind you..." he said to Terro.

""I mean, my name's Michael, I'm... well, I'm white, and my accent is bad. I think it's a little obvious.""

"Anyways, that team there, the wolf girl and Isami I think his name is, it looks like Isami is going to be on the bottom and the wolf girl on the top. I think they're counting on the wolf girl's ability to cling to Isami's back as he uses his own quirk as their offensive ability. That guy's quirk is really strong, but I doubt he's going to use it on anyone. If he made it into U.A. he's probably not stupid, so I doubt he's going to use it and get himself expelled for injuring a student. Now if he can control how hard it can hit, I'm more or less banking on the other students to gang up on him. He's going to take us down before we can get close enough to do anything. The new student's quirk has me concerned because he's a wild card, but with how badly his partner can injure himself I don't know how well they'll do. The hyper girl, Ino I think, and the guy she's with, I think I'm the most worried about them. Her vibrations are going to be really strong in close range; we basically can't let her touch us. Her partner's quirk, though, I think he makes some sort of space of..." 

""He makes a sort of bounce-pad on the ground or something. If he launched the two of us in the air, considering how high he launched the block, I don't think either of our quirks are going to save us. So, if everyone teams up on the ranged group, that gives us time to assess the chaos. We can see who makes it out, and then if either the angry guy's team falls down or Ino's team falls down first, we can move in and take down the other really quickly. Otherwise, I think our close-range advantage puts us on a strong footing against the other two remaining teams and that'll be game for us. I mean, I guess what I'm saying is that we need to take down those two teams first. I can also use my quirk to help keep our balance, so we just need to get in close when they don't notice us.""

Mike was right about how at least 2 teams were big threats overall, however, knowing that Mike’s quirk can be used defensively made their combination more of a Tank Status to those who may be more offensive pushers. As Aaron stood up, Mike was quite light on Aaron’s shoulders. ““Good thing I’m on the bottom, you wouldn’t be able to pick me up, we should be able to be more mobile than I anticipated. I am more of a ‘wait til the last minute’ player. So, if we play it like dodgeball, we will dodge most of the time, but only throw when we have the opportunity to do so. Also, I have met plenty of white Japanese natives, it is not too rare, but still, I had to ask.”” Everyone was quite spread out, making it harder to approach the long-range teams, but hopefully, if they stay out of their range, Aaron and Mike can survive a bit longer than the close-range teams. ““I feel we are the only mid-range team, but that may change depending on how the game progresses. Let’s do!””

“And.....BEGIN!"

Gripping onto Mike’s legs, Aaron backed a little further away from the group in hopes that gun/crystal and launch pad teams don't reach them. The room was at a standstill, except for Terro’s team, who wasn’t ready when Mr. Suna began the game. If I shoot off a warning shot, some of the groups may react to attacking us instead of each other, but being the only archer in our team, I must save my electricity for closer attacks and especially escaping from others.

““Should I give off a warning shot, or should we wait till someone else makes a move? I want to disrupt this standstill, but I don’t want to disturb this Hornet’s Nest in chance of getting stung in the process.””

Mike

““Good thing I’m on the bottom, you wouldn’t be able to pick me up, we should be able to be more mobile than I anticipated. I am more of a ‘wait til the last minute’ player. So, if we play it like dodgeball, we will dodge most of the time, but only throw when we have the opportunity to do so."" Aaron explained as the other groups began to get together and put together the final touches to their plans.

""Right, so the longer we lay low the better, and once the remaining people are all tired out, we can move in for the kill,"" Mike responded with a smile, but his face quickly turned another light shade of pink. ""F-figurative kill, I mean! We're not... really gonna hurt someone that much... hopefully...""

""Also, I have met plenty of white Japanese natives, it is not too rare, but still, I had to ask.””

""Makes sense.""

““I feel we are the only mid-range team, but that may change depending on how the game progresses. Let’s do this!””

"And.....BEGIN!"  Mr. Suna announced as everyone got into position. However, nobody was moving quite yet. Mike kept his eyes on the teams that he felt were the biggest threats, but so far he couldn't shake the feeling of the wild-card team of Ichiro and Terro. Hopefully they would be dealt with soon; Mike wasn't too keen on coming up with any new plans on the spot.

““Should I give off a warning shot, or should we wait till someone else makes a move? I want to disrupt this standstill, but I don’t want to disturb this Hornet’s Nest in chance of getting stung in the process.”” Aaron asked Mike. Mike scanned the room, but then let his eyes wander to the floor. There, and not quite as opaque as what he had seen before, he noticed squares similar to the one that had launched the iron block into the air.

""Someone beat you to that punch. C'mon, let's get closer to the group with the girl that vibrates, and watch your feet. That guy's quirk is placing, I dunno, launch pads or something. They're not hard to spot if you know what to look for, though."" Mike's plan was to keep those two on their toes. If he could keep them distracted, they wouldn't have time enough to set up more of those launch pads. Either they get the opening to take them out, or they keep their attention long enough that someone else does. Either way, as Mike and Aaron moved in closer, they'd soon have their hands full.

lmHWTAK.png

"A bloodbath on the first day? This is the best school ever..."

"Don't shoot to kill," Asuka sternly replied. "We're here to become heroes, not murderers. Aim for the knees or something."

"And.....BEGIN!"

And thus the game had started. As if on cue, four of the crystals hovering around Asuka shot forth, bound for the snake boy's midsection. Even if they weren't the biggest threat, they'd probably be the hardest to take down overall thanks to the snake boy - he said Isami was his name when he introduced himself in the classroom, right? - having an entire tail to balance on instead of just two legs. Meanwhile, the remaining sixteen moved to a position more in front of Asuka as opposed to being at the sides or behind her.

h1v7t2f.png

"And.....BEGIN!"

The teacher was relatively quiet compared to everyone else today. As the teacher issued the order to start the game, Sayuri placed her hands on Isami's cheeks, and turned his head to face the super-strong boy and the new arrival before pointing toward them. She wanted them out of the picture first, partially because she just had no idea what the new student was capable of. Mostly because she didn't want that strong kid to do another one of those super-loud claps.

Although, I guess every team here is dangerous in their own way. Launch pads, electricity, the finger-gun kid, there were all sorts of crazy powers in this room. And then there was the team of Sayuri and Isami. I sure hope you can slither faster than they can run.

s06t3UC.png

Isami felt the grip around him tighten as the teacher announced the start of their game. As the game started, Sayuri grabbed his face and turned it to the team with the new kid and the one with the self-destructive quirk. He noticed that the one with the self-destructive quirk had a large, flat rock with them. "Them?" Isami asked as the wolf girl started pointing at them. "What do you...oh!" His expression turned from one of confusion to realization. "Sure." He hadn't planned to be the first to start things, but Sayuri seemed to want them out of the picture. Plus, going for them meant they were getting away from the scary kid. Speaking of which, he turned his head to the person he was trying to run away from to see what they were up to. As he did, however, he saw the flurry of crystals coming at him from the girl on his opponent's shoulders. "O-oh!" Instinctively, he swung his tail at the crystals, swatting away two of them. The remaining 2 crystals slammed into Isami's tail, causing the boy to wince. "They're already going for us...what should we..." He took a deep breath. "I'm going to get away from them. Warn me if they're going to attack us." He began slithering towards their original targets, making sure to get as far away as possible from that deadly duo.

"As for what's going on..." Ichiro started, holding the rock shield Terro made him for him. That made the forest boy grin. He was definitely helping! "It's pretty much a lot of tests to see what we can do....I guess. Anyway, right now, it's a game of Chicken...last ones standing win, pretty much." Terro tilted his head in confusion.

"I'm not sure how being a barnyard animal would help us test our---,"

"And.....BEGIN!" The teacher suddenly called out. Ichiro looked at Terro.

"No time to waste. Get me on your shoulders real quick!" he said, holding up the earth shield. "I think I can find a way to knock out some of the competition...keyword is think mind you..." he said to Terro. Terro blinked, but nodded.

"Right, get on," he said, helping Ichiro onto his shoulders. He looked around, thinking to himself. Which group looked the most dangerous to him? There was a snake man and a puppy girl. Well... The snake might be dangerous... But there was a puppy. It made him think of home and gave him warm fuzzy feelings. He couldn't hurt the puppy!

There was another team, one with a scary looking guy carrying a girl... That was looking at them. Terro raised his hand, causing debris to hover around him, very specifically pointed at that team. "Heads up, Ichi," he said. "We're being targeted by a group," with that, he threw a punch towards the team of Asuka and Gin, launching about 4 stones of varying sizes at them.

""Someone beat you to that punch. C'mon, let's get closer to the group with the girl that vibrates, and watch your feet. That guy's quirk is placing, I dunno, launch pads or something. They're not hard to spot if you know what to look for, though.""

““Sounds like a plan then. Also, it looks like we won’t have to worry about the other 3 teams right now, but keep an eye out just in case. I’m hesitant about Crystal Gun team though.”” Aaron assessed the gap between his group to the ones they were to attack, but it seemed too easy to just dodge them and attack. The other teams seem to be just having a 3-way war between each other, so this gives Aaron and Mike the perfect opportunity to fake out the defensive launchpad team. I must be careful of this guy’s quirk, I don’t know the trigger radius of his pads, so I got to keep some distance from them otherwise we will be out for sure. Though I don't understand the girl's role in their team though, it is very troublesome, but no matter.  Focusing on his quirk, Aaron prepared a lightning kick to get them out of their little bubble from a safe distance. Gripping Mike's legs, Aaron took off towards Creed’s group at a mild running pace in hopes of not wearing himself out, especially with the extra weight on his shoulders.

The other groups started to pelt each other with crystals and tails, totally ignoring what Aaron's and Creed's groups are doing. This is a perfect opportunity to strike them, but this group already has their eyes on us. Can't stop now! ““I hope this works. Hang on Mike, going to kick!”” At about 8 feet from the nearest pad to them, Aaron swung his foot across the gym floor in order to achieve the speed needed to create a straight bolt for a few seconds. At the point of impact to release, a bolt of lightning raced towards Creed and Ino as if his was kicking a Soccer ball. Aaron kicked so hard that he almost fell, but managed to stay balanced. ""Sorry Mike, I didn't realize I kicked too hard. I'll try not to do that again, for now.""

8tOKosA.jpg?1

As Creed placed launch pads near every team in the attempts to trip them up and dismantle them from their teammates, Ino couldn't help but admire the boy's quirk.  It truly was incredible, and in this game, it sure was handy.  Good thing she chose him after all!

“Cell Phone, buzz me if Terro starts approaching.  If he starts coming toward us, I’ll put a launch pad under his foot. I’ll keep an eye on the other three.”

Ino nodded, there was nothing she could do from this range...but if they were to get in close, it would be a different story.  She looked around the gym, as Creed made his way around, trying to avoid the other groups.  However, when Ino took another scope of the scene, she realized that a bolt of lightning had come straight there way...probably launched by that one kid.  It was strange that it looked like a soccer ball...could electricity even do that?  Snapping herself out of her questioning trance, Ino let off a quick buzz from her thighs...now the only problem was dodging lightning.  

"Uhm...paging Mr. Creed!  The weather forecast predicts lightning!"  

hNqzNzP.jpg?1

Gin smiled, as the crystals made their mark.  Even if they had caused a slight tinge of pain in Isami, it was good enough.  But the hard part would be trying to knock him off balance...without killing him of course.  Gin decided to step up his movement.  To his dismay, though, he figured out that he wasn't the strongest member of the class.  Lugging around this crystal toting chick was more of a workout than he had had in his entire life.  With his slower pace, he was able to pick up on a launch pad that had been placed by that albino kid.  

"So he can put down more than one...clever...but it won't work on me."  He said, sidestepping the kid's quirk, and running towards the snake and wolf-girl.  Before they could intercept that team, however, Gin was hit in his leg, and ribs, with two rocks.  Gin looked to the impact's direction, and noticed two more heading his way.  Instinctively, the red glow in his hand went straight towards his middle and pointer fingers.  Aiming at the two rocks with his respective fingers, Gin's hand was sent reeling backwards, as if he had just shot off a pistol with some sloppy handling.  The two rocks burst in midair, as dust got on his uniform.  

"Change of plans Asuka...kill those guys..."  By now, he was staring at Terro and Ichiro with ferocity.  He said, his whole hand turning a burning red.  This time, the glowing color fleeted to the underside of his hand, as he smacked the air in front of him.  Below the ground, in front of Terro, there would appear a gash in the ground that looked like a hand print had been drug through the gym floor, stopping about three inches deep.  

MX55gTQ.png

While Ino kept watch over Ichiro and Terro’s team, Creed had kept his eyes on the other three for any movements. The Ruby Girl started out by firing four of her crystals directly at the animal friends, although Isami used his tail to block the incoming attack. Gin moved forward towards Isami’s team, although since he was slowed down by the girl he was carrying, he managed to notice Creed’s Launch Pad and step past it. Ichiro had decided to target Gin as well, and preemptively fired off four bits of concrete towards him. Gin was struck in his leg and midsection, although he managed to stay standing, and retaliated by obliterating the other two chunks with his Quirk. He quickly changed his target to Terro, and once again used his Quirk, this time channeling the red energy throughout his entire palm. He swiped at the ground in front of Terro, leaving a decently sized gash in the floor.

‘At least he’s still not targeting us. But I think I’m starting to understand what his Quirk does. I just need to figure out how to play around it.’

With the game playing out this way, the only team left without a target was Green Sparky. That is, until Creed watched Mr. Electric start trying to run towards them. He ran with a slow, heavy pace, as he was carrying an extra 120 to 140 lbs., tacking onto his already heavy-looking build. Both him and the top were keeping an eye on the ground. It was likely that they were watching for Creed’s Launch Pads. It was at that point that Creed realized that everyone here had only seen him place pads on the ground, so it was likely that they were assuming that’s the only place they could go. Which, ideally, would work out in Creed’s favor. Creed looked back over at Gin for a moment to see what he could do, since he’d have to retrieve those two pads at some point.

Ino buzzed Creed to get his attention back. "Uhm... paging Mr. Creed!  The weather forecast predicts lightning!" Sparky made their team’s first move. Stopping a decent distance away from them, he swung his foot along the ground and shot out a bolt of electricity headed straight for Creed. Sparky had almost knocked himself over from the force of his own kick, which was amusing. The fact that the team had a ranged option caught Creed by surprise, although he was still able to react by using a launch pad to bounce about half a meter into the air. He landed about a meter to his left, recoiling for about a second from landing with the extra weight he was carrying. He stood up straight, with his body at an angle towards Green Sparky team. Creed maintained direct eye contact with the team’s base, with a taunting gaze that said, ‘Do that again, I dare you.’

“Cell Phone,” Creed said, lightly hitting her thigh again, “New plan. Keep watch over the other three teams for me. We’ve got a new challenger.” Creed changed his stance to become more grounded, in an attempt to protect himself from being knocked down by stray attacks. His eye contact with the electric boy never broke, and Creed was hardly blinking at all. He still had 3 Launch Pads to place down, and if Sparky started moving towards them again, they would be turned into a projectile and be out of the game.

F7eoyPD.jpg

"Heads up, Ichi. We're being targeted by a group,"

Ichiro looked over and saw exactly who was targeting them...well...targeting them NOW anyway.

"Change of plans Asuka...kill those guys..."

"S-sheet...you picked a fight with him?!" Ichiro grumbled, keeping the shield up as best he could, watching as he saw Gin did this little technique. Suddenly he and Terro were seeing a hand print into the gym floor...three inches deep. W-What the hell?! he thought, trying to keep his balance as he felt Terro beneath shifting his footwork.

"Tch, wasn't going to go for you...but you really changed my mind." Gin was heard, glaring darts towards Ichiro and Terro. There was a strong ferocity in his eyes and they looked like he was out for blood.

D-Damnit...not gonna lie...but I really thought he was going to be too busy for us... Ichiro thought, gritting his teeth some. Right now he'd have to do what he was going to a bit early. He looked at the rock shield and exhaled a bit. "Terro!" he said, looking down at the young man in green. "I want you to spin as much as you can!" This was going to be a long shot...his plan he was thinking might work would be hinged on Terro...

"Um... I'm not good at that, but okay!"

Ichiro heard Terro mention this. Without a moment to waste, he felt Terro begin to spin them both around some. He did his best to keep his balance, as well as holding his shield tightly.

"The hell are these idiots doing?" Gin rolled his eyes. These two looked like complete idiots that didn't know what they hell they were doing. They were just standing where they were, spinning in a circle. And they weren't even moving from said spot...it was looking quite annoying as well.

-BGM-

Ichiro exhaled a bit, still gripping the shield tightly. "Now! Stop!!" he shouted, feeling Terro cease the spinning. However, as he did so, Ichiro moved his right arm behind him. It was holding the shield and from the angle, it was obvious what was going to happen. He flung the shield in Gin and Asuka's direction, namely Gin's legs.

H-Heh...looks like its working. With enough of the momentum from Terro's spinning...that did help the throw... Ichiro thought, smiling a little. He did this without his Quirk and not only that...he had a way to keep it going too.

"Tch! Hang on, Asuka!" Gin shouted, before pointing his fingers to the ground and shooting to his left. He was reeled back by it, but of course, maintained his posture as they sidestepped the shield throw. "Piece of...too bad your shields gone!"

However, Ichiro didn't seem worried in the slightest. "Terro! Now!!"

Terro held out his hand, using his power to steer the shield through the air. He turned to where Gin and Asuka would land and moved his hand in a "Come here", motion. To the average person, it would look like he was taunting them, but instead, he was calling the shield back, it whizzing through the air, aimed to collide into Gin's legs before returning to Ichiro.

lmHWTAK.png

"Change of plans Asuka...kill those guys..."

"Disable," Asuka corrected. "You know, I'm kinda worried about you."

"Terro! I want you to spin as much as you can!"

And then, the boys that were now the team's target did just that. They started spinning. Asuka...wasn't really sure what to make of it. She almost felt kind of sorry for them, as if the spinning was some idiotic act of desperation. Gin seemed to think the same thing. "The hell are these idiots doing?" He practically took the words from Asuka's mouth. The boy had a weird name, they were spinning in circles, it was all like some bad punchline. The kind that comedians get booed off the stage for.

"Now! Stop!!"

Eh?

The boys stopped spinning, and the strong one on top threw the shield at Gin's legs. Gin in response fired his finger gun, causing him and Asuka to sidestep away from it. Asuka watched as the shield of rock whizzed past them.

"Piece of...too bad your shields gone!"

"Terro! Now!!"

The shield was on the move again. Not on Asuka's watch! She fired off six of her crystals, sending them off on a course for the shield. Hopefully, in the clash of her crystals versus Terro's shield, she'd come out on top.

h1v7t2f.png

"They're already going for us...what should we... I'm going to get away from them. Warn me if they're going to attack us."

Sayuri nodded, turning her attention to the finger-gun boy and the crystal girl. Fortunately, it seemed only their first shot was aimed for the animal-quirk pair, and they were instead aiming for the newcomer and his teammate now. Sayuri didn't want to get caught up in that mess. If those two teams wanted to eliminate each other, they could bloody well have it. The real problem was who to target next. Isami's half-snake form wasn't exactly hard to miss, so the element of surprise...

Sayuri glanced up to the rafters above everyone. Snakes were able to get into weird places like that, right? An idea was forming in the wolf-girl's head. She lightly knocked on the top of Isami's head, waiting for his attention. And once she had it, she pointed up, to the rafters. The other teams were all distracted with one another. It was the perfect opportunity to sneak away and surprise attack the leftovers.

If Isami could get up there, of course.

s06t3UC.png

Isami stopped pursuing their original target when he saw them engaging against the team they were trying to avoid. While not much of a strategist, Isami was smart enough to know not to engage. With none of them targeting the animal duo, this was probably the best time to start backing up. "J-Jeez, that was almost really bad..." He thought outloud, having made it a good distance away from the fight. He felt something knocking on the top of his head. Turning up, he saw her partner point up to the rafters above them. "I'm not quite sure I follow..." He muttered, trying to figure out what her furry friend was trying to say. However, looking at the rafters gave Isami an idea. "...if I could get up there somehow..." He muttered under his breath, a look of pure concentration on his face. His tail was probably long enough - If he tried hard enough, he could get Sayuri to grab a hold of the rafters due to his long tail, but he doubted that they'd be able to pull Isami up that way. He couldn't really jump much at all, let alone high enough to get himself up there. He let out a frustrated sigh. "You got any ideas on how to get up there? I'm drawing a blank..." He said, defeated, as he looked around the room to see if there was another way to get them up.

Terro blinked, but didn't move as he looked at the hand print that was suddenly imprinted into the ground. That... was a different power. So destructive... however, it worked to his advantage as well. He could easily use the debris left behind as ammo. He might be able to pull through this fight after all!

"S-sheet...you picked a fight with him?!" Ichiro grumbled. 

"I apologize... I don't know anyone's Quirks...," Terro mentioned before looked at the man running at them. The boy seemed to be struggling a bit with carrying the girl... maybe he could use that to his advantage. 

"Terro!" Ichrio called out, looking down at the martial artist in green. "I want you to spin as much as you can!"

"Um... I'm not good at that, but okay!" Terro sighed starting to rotate his body, spinning in place. He didn't have some sort of spinning quirk, but he did his best. They had to look really stupid. What the heck was spinning like a top supposed to accomplish?

"Now! Stop!!" the one on his shoulders shouted, Terro stopping as fast as he could. Ichiro then threw the shield like a disk. That was... a bit ingenious, actually. He could make it return to them... so Ichiro now had an offensive and defensive weapon.

"Tch! Hang on, Asuka!" Gin shouted, before pointing his fingers to the ground and shooting to his left. He was reeled back by it, but of course, maintained his posture as they sidestepped the shield throw. "Piece of...too bad your shield's gone!"

However, Ichiro didn't seem worried in the slightest. "Terro! Now!!" Terro reached out, directing the spin disc of rocks, directing it through the air at at Gin's legs. If he could hit him, he could cause him to fall over, which would... do nothing, as the girl blocked it with some strange crystals. Terro gritted his teeth as he tried to force his shield to beat out the defensive crystals, however, the two collided instead, both forces being steadfast, refusing to budge. Time for a different move.

He raised his other hand back into the air, gathering all the nearby debris he could, the rocks swirling in his hand in a condensed sphere. He then threw his arm out like he was launching a bowling ball, all while yelling "Jishinken!" Yelling out his technique was probably not the smartest thing to do in the world, as it would alert his enemies, but... the last time he didn't call out his attack, he hurt a good man. He would not repeat that mistake on a simple test.

The rocks traveled along the ground like a small wave, headed towards Gin and Asuka. However, he was pretty sure they would try to jump again, so he threw his fist upwards. "Stalagmite!" The wave suddenly grew into a giant rock formation, racing up and threatening to hit Gin in the head, and Asuka in the gut. 

The boy was able to dodge quickly out of the way with one of his pads, even at relatively close range. After gaining ground, he gave Aaron the meanest looking face ever that said ‘Death’. Crap! That barely moved them from their current position! The guy is way too fast, especially now he knows I can shoot electricity. . . I lost about 1.5 watts in that kick that almost made us trip over. This team is so defensive that it will a matter of time before someone takes them out, or they win. If he set those pads to the same settings as of how he launched the block, I cannot risk being near those. The other teams seem to have no interest in us or them for now, but I should use the pads to my advantage if I want to beat them. Now. . . What's that? 

Aaron noticed 2 red spheres appear on Creed's body, one on each shoulder. They were faint but noticeable enough that Aaron could see them even at a distance. Also, the death stare was not helping Aaron concentrate on the task at hand. Judging that they weren't from Vibrator Girl, those must be linked with his Quirk. They must let him know how many pads are out, so there must be a limit to how many he can place at a time. I should try to get him to use up to his limit before entering in, or hit them before he can use them. . . Wait, that's it!!

““Mike, I know that you Quirk deals with some kind of pressurized force, to something like that, but is your Quirk able to push objects at a very fast pace if they are levitating? Or moreover, can you push yourself through the air with your Quirk?””

Mike

BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPyavIfoSeU

When Aaron had launched his attack on the targets Mike had set out, Mike had only half expected it to land. But now, they had that team's attention, and Mike knew what the deal with the launch pads was. Their only ranged attacks required movement from their bodies, and that introduced some problems of their own.

““Mike, I know that you Quirk deals with some kind of pressurized force, to something like that, but is your Quirk able to push objects at a very fast pace if they are levitating? Or moreover, can you push yourself through the air with your Quirk?”” Aaron asked Mike.

""What'd you have in mind? I mean yeah, you saw how I moved that block.""

""Perfect. I'm going to hold on tight, then you'll be the one getting us in there fast.""

As Aaron said this, Mike felt weight give out from under him as his body began to float up. Looking down, he noticed electricity dancing around the floor from Aaron's feet. Mike smiled; he knew what their plan was, and they found a way around those launch pads.

""Alright, I need you to hold on tight!"" Mike warned. Aaron complied and his grip tightened. Mike extended his arms backward, keeping them straight as best as he could, but making sure not to point them down. They would need to boost in fast, or else they would lose their chance before they would need to land. Mike focused his power; he had one shot at this. At this point, he was sure his movements and focus was telegraphing what he was planning, if their team paid any attention to his ability on the iron block test. But he was also paying attention as well; if they tried moving now, he could aim for where they would be, or he could just...

Without much time to think, there was a big, bright-green explosion behind Mike and Aaron, larger than the ones he had done so far. The two of them sped towards Creed and Ino, Mike, preparing to follow up his move with an attack on Creed.

MX55gTQ.png

Creed remained in a stand-off with the electric boy, with neither carrier moving at all. Creed’s gaze was locked on the opposing team, while Aaron’s seemed to wander slightly downwards. The opponent’s gaze seemed to be looking somewhere just above chest level. It seemed like Aaron had noticed the spheres around Creed that act as counters for his Launch Pads. The two that would normally appear on his chest were currently in use, on the floor near Gin’s starting position. The remaining spheres were located on each shoulder and on his back. While the shoulder spheres were obviously visible, the one on his back was blocked by his body.

‘I’m sure he’s thinking of something, but what other options could they possibly have? The only issues for me would be if Sparky can shoot his bolts without moving at all, or if Glowstick has some kind of ranged option too. Outside of that, the only option I don’t have covered is if they start moving directly backwards, and that wouldn’t be a threat at all.’ Creed knew he had a high chance of winning an encounter against that team, especially when they were still at range. Even with a ranged option that he had to respect, it was unlikely that’d they be able to knock Creed and Ino out from far away. And with Creed’s Launch Pad posing a massive threat to them, there was no way they’d be able to close the distance without outside interference. In a one-on-one encounter, Creed’s victory was ensured.

“Cell Phone.” Creed firmed his grip on her leg to get her attention, without taking his eyes off the enemy team. “I need an update on the other teams. Who’s targeting who right now? Tell me everything that’s going on.” As long as the other teams had their focus elsewhere, Creed wouldn’t have any issues.

While Ino responded, Mike and Aaron began executing their game plan. Aaron begin to use his Quirk to hover above the ground, to avoid any Launch Pads that Creed would place on the ground. It was obvious that Aaron had the impression that Creed’s Launch Pads could only be placed on the ground. This bit of information made it easy for Creed to read the rest of their plan perfectly. As predicted, Mike used his Quirk to let out a bright green flash behind him, propelling the group forward. It was this exact situation that Creed was waiting for. With the force that Mike had let out, the team was closing in quickly, but still slow enough that Creed could see it. And seeing it was all Creed needed.

“Bad choice.” Creed placed out two Launch Pads. One was directly in the path of the incoming team, right in front of Mike’s chest, less than five centimeters away, and the second was a meter or so behind them. The pads were angled in such a way that once Mike hit it, he’d be sent straight backwards into the second pad, which would turn him into a high-speed projectile aimed somewhere around Gin’s starting position, depending on whether Aaron’s grip was strong enough to go flying along with Mike. The pad was outside of Aaron’s field of vision, so there was no way he’d be able to notice it, and while it was just at the bottom of Mike’s vision, he was focusing on Creed and Ino instead. Even if they could notice the pad, they were moving so fast that neither of them would be able to react to it in time.

hNqzNzP.jpg?1

New kid's team seemed like it wanted to dish out the offense this time, but that just made Gin smirk.  What Quirk could either of them possibly posses that could outclass his?  However, in his hubris, Gin didn't even realize the multi-layered trap his opponents had laid out for him.  The disk collided with the back of Gin's knee, causing him to wince in pain, and crumble to his knees.  Miraculously he was still able to hold Sayuri on his shoulders, all the while.  However, as another attack was about to cross his path, he grit his teeth.  There was no way he could dodge without dropping the girl, and his balance was put off by his misplaced step. She was more of a burden by this point now, anyways.  Instead of jumping to avoid the obviously named "stalagmite" attack, he instead removed Asuka from his shoulders, and threw her to the side, propelling himself in the opposite direction.  With the girl relieved from his shoulder's, and a grimace that would make an A-class hero shake, He took aim past the large rupture in the floor, aiming his finger at Terro's head.  

Suna looked on, his face unyielding despite what he had just witnessed.  The sound of minerals clattered against the floor of the gym, debris from Terro's quake that seemed to have a mind of it's own.  

"Tch..." Gin spat, before colliding with the ground.  

"Gin and Asuka are disqualified."  Suna declared, pausing the match for the losers to walk off of the field.  As Gin and Asuka walked off in sync. Gin avoided as much eye contact as possible with the girl.  Almost every part of his body was burning a bright red.  

"WE GOT BEAT BY TEAM LOSER!?  WHAT KIND OF A NAME IS TERRO ANYWAY!  YOUR MOM RAISE YOU EXPECTING YOUR NAME TO CORRELATE WITH YOUR QUIRK?!!? 1 V 1 ME NEXT TIME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!"  

"Quiet from the peanut gallery..."  Suna sighed.  

"WHO YOU CALLING A PEANUT YOU WANNA BE ERASER HEA-AHHHHHHHHHHHH SAND IN MY EYE!  I THOUGHT POCKET SAND WAS AGAINST THE RULES!"  

Suna let out another sigh...this kid was mad salty.  

8tOKosA.jpg?1

“I need an update on the other teams. Who’s targeting who right now? Tell me everything that’s going on.”

"Roger!  Uhmmmmm~"  Ino scouted the scene, her tongue sticking out to make sure she concentrated hard enough to notice faces and names.  "Isami and Sayuri...they look like they're trying to get out of the place...maybe looking for a place to hide.  Snakes are tricky!  Gin just dropped Asuka!  Looks like they are out of the running!  The victors, Fighter Boy and Ichiro seem to be looking for new targets...looks like that rock boy's got quite the Quirk..."  As her head moved towards the general direction they were headed, she noticed that the two who had set their sites on the team were now charging in like mad men, floating above the ground.  Ino involuntarily vibrated, rattling her partners head, due to pure shock.  

Luckily for her, it seemed like Creed already had a plan.  

"Geez...what can I do but be damsel in distress..." She whined, vibrating her fist in the air.  Suddenly, a thought occurred to the girl.  If she could vibrate her arm fast enough...maybe she could generate some kind of wind...or some kind of force.  "If this doesn't work, I got an idea!"

Mike

BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPyavIfoSeU

Mike and Aaron shot forwards, but Mike had no time to react to the launch pad placed in front of him. It had never occurred to him that Creed was capable of placing the pads anywhere in a given space, but as he felt a sudden impact hit him in the chest, he understood the extent of that ability now. The force hit him like a tonne of bricks, and Mike let out a harsh gasp as the wind was knocked out of him. The best he could do was hold on with his legs as his body was forced back. Mike felt a soft pop in his hips as his body flopped down; thankful for the flexibility that he had from playing sports, but tears streaming from his eyes from the sharp pain anyways. He could hear Aaron struggling to keep Mike in place, and no doubt the pincer-lock Mike's legs had on Aaron's shoulders wasn't feeling too good.

"Not..." Mike grunted out, straining to pull himself back upright, using his force to try and get them away from where the pad was. "...yet..." Groaning from the strain, and feeling the muscles throughout his stomach and sides burn as he struggled to accomplish the hardest sit-up of his life, Mike finally managed to get himself back into an upright position, clutching his stomach from the pain. "...you haven't!"

While what they had done had gotten them closer to Creed and Ino, Mike and Aaron still weren't quite close enough for Mike to do anything about Creed on top; any of his blasts would feel like a pleasant breeze at this distance. ""Please tell me you're close enough to do something, I can't take another hit like that."" Mike really couldn't; the entirety of his torso, save for his arms, was in significant pain. Any more and he would rather tap out.

F7eoyPD.jpg

Ichiro's plan did work...to an extent. His shield was broken and stopped thanks to Asuka's crystals...but what he watched from Terro using "Stalagmite" was incredible! He was able to summon up a giant rock formation up and it was just...wow...

But not only this...one team was already out.

"WE GOT BEAT BY TEAM LOSER!?  WHAT KIND OF A NAME IS TERRO ANYWAY!  YOUR MOM RAISE YOU EXPECTING YOUR NAME TO CORRELATE WITH YOUR QUIRK?!!? 1 V 1 ME NEXT TIME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!"

Apparently Gin was being a sore loser and being quite salty about the whole thing. But Ichiro was surprised that he had made it this far. He hadn't used his Quirk...just only relying on his brain. Just like Rei... He shook his head a bit, before looking around. Mike and Aaron were up against Ino and Creed. And the snake and wolf were off hiding.

"Terro...try and be careful." Ichiro said to his partner, seeing him look up some. "Those two over there..." he pointed at Mike and Aaron. "From what I could see, the one can...well, I guess he has some sort of Quirk that puts some extra force behind things he does. His partner has some electricity or something..." He glanced over at Ino and Creed and pointed at them. "The girl is able to vibrate from what I've noticed and the other one...well, its looking like those pads he makes are allowing him to jump. Other than them...the other two are animal based..."

The speed was an incredible rush, but not even half a second Aaron felt a change of speed in Mike's body. There was a pop near his head and then a sudden limp as if he went out cold. Aaron gripped Mike's legs and leaned forward to keep Mike from falling off but even Aaron's shoulders were hurting from that change of speed. Aaron felt Mike get back up and could tell Mike was hurting more than Aaron was. ""Please tell me you're close enough to do something, I can't take another hit like that."" Aaron and Mike were about 3 meters away from Creed and he was definitely going to finish them off, without thinking, Aaron quickly stopped hovering and ran towards Creed yelling in rage. ""If we're going down, we're taking you with us!"" At about two meters, Aaron reared his leg back for another kick but charged as much of his electricity to where it surrounded his foot. ""You won't get away this time! Derecho Strike!!"" Aaron kicked the ground and lightning spread from the kick and in not just one bolt, going out almost hitting other teams and Mr. Suna. Aaron felt the electrical energy depleting from his body and he watched bolts launch towards Creed and Ino in hopes they make contact with them.

""I'm sorry Mike, I tried so hard, and you did your best. I hope at least you had some fun in this as much as I did. Let's be the greatest heroes ever. . .""

Aaron landed on his knees to let Mike off, who immediately got on the floor panting, gripping his chest in pain. Aaron looked up at Mr. Suna, recovering from the lightning strike, and gave him a nod, who in response gave announced: "Aaron and Mike are out! Nurse Neko is on her way!" Aaron got out his wattage checker and checked his wattage. . . Zero.

MX55gTQ.png

"Geez...what can I do but be damsel in distress... If this doesn't work, I got an idea!"

“Damsel in distress? Since when were you in distress? If anything, you’re more like precious cargo. But hold that thought, Cell Phone.”

The launch pad made definite contact with Mike, and for a second, it looked to Creed as if his upper body simply disappeared. It turned out that Aaron had a much stronger grip than Creed had expected, managing to hold onto Mike’s legs while his upper body went backwards. The team did stop, however, placing themselves about 3 meters away. Mike pulled himself back up, grunting loudly as he did so. Creed instinctively put a hand to his own stomach, thinking of how badly Mike’s core was burning. Mike was holding his own stomach too. ‘That must have been painful,’ thought Creed. The force that hit Mike would have been comparable to being hit by a boxer, and he managed to keep himself from falling. Creed was both surprised and impressed at the boy’s core strength.

Meanwhile, the pair of students barreling in had startled Ino, and her legs began vibrating rapidly, shaking Creed’s head. “Agh, damnit, Cell Phone…” The shaking was dizzying Creed, and he began to lose his balance. He pressed her thighs down onto his shoulders to try to keep the vibrations from affecting his sight. Looking back at Aaron and Mike, he tried to predict what they were going to do next, but thinking was next to impossible with Ino buzzing him so hard. While Creed tried to focus, Aaron had gotten close enough to do another lightning kick. The boy’s leg reeled back in preparation to strike, and Creed had little time to react. Trying to flee, he placed a single launch pad aimed towards the hole in the ceiling he made with the block.

“You won’t get away this time! Derecho Strike!” Creed stepped on the pad as lightning arced in every direction, holding Ino tightly and flying upwards. This was it, he had escaped, making his way to victory…

…Except he didn’t account for the lights hanging from the ceiling. In the little time he had to place the pad and leave, he didn’t actually look at the path to the hole. While he had been keeping mental track of its location during the match, he didn’t take in the rest of the ceiling. Smacking face-first into the metal frame, he lost his grip on Ino, and fell to the gym floor. It was about a ten-meter drop, and Creed managed to adjust his body to land feet first, although if he stayed upright, he’d have destroyed his knees. His feet hit the ground first, bending his knees as low as he could, and eventually falling forward. He hit his nose on the ground, which caused it to bleed once again. Ino landed on his back and fell off. Creed could feel her vibrations through the floor.

“Aaron and Mike are out! Nurse Neko is on her way! Creed and Ino, you’re out too! Off to the sidelines with you.” Creed didn’t move. He was conscious, but the fall was painful. And hearing that the nurse was coming back was not news that Creed wanted to hear.

While Ino made her way over to the side of the gym, Creed slowly pushed himself along the ground, in a manner like that of a slug. His bloody nose left a thin streak on the floor as he inched along. It took a while, while the remaining two teams watched, but Creed made it over to the side of the gym, where the other two losing teams were, Creed sat up against the wall. He leaned his head forward and pinched his nose to stop the bleeding.

Creed took in his surroundings, and realized he was right next to Gin. Gin’s eyes were still red from Suna’s sand, and he was glowing a bright red. “Hey Peanut,” Creed was still holding his nose, and his voice was somewhat nasally as a result, “Surprising you’re out first, since everyone else ‘pales in comparison to you.’ Number one, huh?”

lmHWTAK.png

It all happened so fast. Her crystals were beaten. She was...thrown off by her partner? But...that meant...!

"Gin and Asuka are disqualified."

I'll need to learn more about that Taro...Terro boy's quirk, Asuka noted. She tried not to pay any mind to Gin's rantings. The boy was clearly very upset over not only failing to win the game, but being part of the first team to get disqualified. Asuka was upset too, though she opted to be far less vocal about it. Instead, Asuka quietly and promptly made her way away from the playing field. She sat quietly, and observed.

h1v7t2f.png

"You got any ideas on how to get up there? I'm drawing a blank..." Sayuri thought about that one. The general idea was in her head, but finding the gestures to explain it was another matter entirely. If Isami knew sign language, it would be easy to explain. Lengthy, but easy. If she had her whiteboard that would be even better; she could draw a diagram. But neither of those were the case. As the right way to explain her intents came to mind, an announcement sounded off.

"Gin and Asuka are disqualified."

Eh?

"Aaron and Mike are out! Nurse Neko is on her way!"

EH?

"Creed and Ino, you’re out too! Off to the sidelines with you."

EEEEEEEEEH!? Before she knew it, three teams were down. Which left only two. Herself and Isami, and Ichiro and Terro. So much for the element of surprise. Getting up there wasn't a viable strategy anymore. It meant turning their back toward the remaining boys. Sayuri shifted around a bit on Isami's shoulders to get into a more comfortable sitting position, then brought her hand down into the snake boy's field of vision. She pointed at the remaining team, then gave Isami a thumbs-up. Whatever he had in mind, she'd roll with it. Explaining a strategy would take too long now that they were the only opponents for the boys to focus on.

Terro was pleasantly surprised. He really didn't expect his idea to work. After all, he kinda expect them to counter with like, a giant blast from the eyes, or more crystals. Still, they won that battle, and that was good. Gin seemed... very upset about it. He supposed he understood. He didn't losing as much as anyone else. 

"WE GOT BEAT BY TEAM LOSER!?  WHAT KIND OF A NAME IS TERRO ANYWAY!  YOUR MOM RAISE YOU EXPECTING YOUR NAME TO CORRELATE WITH YOUR QUIRK?!!? 1 V 1 ME NEXT TIME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!"  Terro just looked over, tilting his head. 

"Well, no. My grandpa raised me," He answered, not worrying about the other fights going on at the moment. "He says my Dad named me before he left, so I assume he had a quirk that he expected mine to correlate to," He tapped his chin. "Or maybe he just thought it sounded cool. I don't know, to be honest," He smiled. "But if you ever wanna spar, than I'm always up for it," He said, giving up a thumbs up. He then turned his attention back to the fights at hand.

And somehow in that small exchange, the other teams had beaten themselves. These were a quick battles, this much was certain. He looked at the final team. It was the snake man and the puppy lady. So, what should he do here? If he kept going they could win, but at what cost? Not to mention that he hadn't moved from his spot at all, and moving with Ichi on his shoulders felt like a bad idea. With all the motions needed to do martial arts, he wasn't sure if he could keep the boy on his shoulders. Not to mention, he would get tired... well, certainly not now, but eventually, and that would make them easy targets for a snake.

Although there was the true reason was that he didn't want to fight the pupper.

"Yo, second place isn't bad right?" Terro asked Ichi. Without another word, or giving Ichi a chance to answer, he flopped over. "Oh no... I have fell," He said. He was really bad at lying...

F7eoyPD.jpg

“Aaron and Mike are out! Nurse Neko is on her way! Creed and Ino, you’re out too! Off to the sidelines with you.”

Sufficed to say, Ichiro wasn't expecting THIS turn out. Creed and Ino right after Aaron and Mike? So this just left the druid Quirk guy and the wolf girl. Though to be honest, he didn't exactly have a plan to get through their defenses. Truthfully...he didn't have plans for any of the matches. It was just winging it and correlating and communicating with this Terro guy's Quirk. Which he did amazing with...Rei would definitely be proud of his little brother.

So what do we do now? he thought, rubbing the back of his head, staring at Isami and Sayuri. Maaaaybe I could have this guy fix up another shield...and then I throw it and let him control it...or maybe just have him throw a boulder! He can throw a boulder, right? ...That's just assuming. All I know is I'm not using my Quirk again...but how d-

"Yo, second place isn't bad right?"

Ichiro was caught off guard by Terro's sudden question. "Uhhh...." he started, but never got the chance to say anything as he felt Terro just flopping on the floor.

"Oh no... I have fell!"

Blinking a few times, as he was now just laying on the ground, staring at the ceiling...Ichiro shouted. "WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?!"

"Well...um...” Suna began, just questioning what just happened as well. He cleared his throat and shook his head. "Ichiro and Terro...you're out by...I guess 'accident'? Meaning Isami and Sayuri win. Yay...”

Archived