Hero Academia: Rise Above Max Omega! [My Hero Academia RP/Co-Hosted by Chaos Sonic and Yui/pg-13/IC/NA]

Mr. Hyde

Terro's fist clenched as he stared down the Dragon thug, the martial artist adjusting his stance slowly. He was frantically trying to figure out what his opponent's Quirk was. Was it an air punch? Solid air? He wasn't sure, but he needed to figure it out fast. Even someone as sturdy as him needed a break from being hit. However, a solution came in a pretty easy form for him. Isami came out of nowhere, wrapping around... something. Was that what the thug was using?

"G-Guys!! Isami is wrapped around what this guy's been using!" Ichiro shouted to the others. "U-Use Isami as a guide...to avoid your attacks being blocked!" Terro nodded as he watched everyone start to use their projectiles to attack the man. It seemed it was time for him to do the same. He lifted his foot, doing a quick stomp on the ground, causing some of the rocks to raise from the part he tore up earlier. He quickly took aim before throwing a punch, firing off the rocks. Hopefully, this'll do something.

But if not, maybe he would get to engage the man in hand to hand combat. That'd be nice.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ed751i6.jpghNqzNzP.jpg?1

"So you figured it out huh?"  Dragon said, with a sort of proud smile on his face.  He watched in awe as all of the pipsqueaks from before, now were about to end his crimes streak, something that an actual hero was incapable of.  Before the final blows were struck, a giant barrier of sand was erected around the Dragon.  All of the projectiles would get caught in the sand, while everyone charging the Dragon would be dis-swayed from approaching the towering wall of sand.  Ino stopped vibrating the ground, and cocked her head.

"Does this guy have...two quirks?"  Her world was spinning, she had let her Quirk go on for way too long.  She turned around from the group to lose her lunch, but instead, was met with Blaze Bone and Suna Sensei.  Blaze Bone was smiling, looking perfectly healthy, while Suna's hand was extended.  He let his hand down, and as it did, the wall of sand crumbled back down into the ground, composing itself back into concrete, and settling back into it's natural place.  

"Congratulations..." he said, dryly.  

"Congratulations all around, students!"  Blaze Bone said, with clasped hands and a happy expression.  

"Phew!  One more second there, Suna, and I would've been done for!"  Dragon got up and scratched the back of his head.  He was now wearing a goofy smile, instead of his serious face.  "Your students sure are strong...ain't nothing like last years.  I beat them before they could even figure out my Quirk!"  Dragon let out a boisterous laugh, walking pass the students, and joining Suna.  As he did so, the wrapped Isami would be taken for a ride, as when Dragon moved more than five feet away, the invisible force would follow him.  "I guess I should congratulate you as well!"  Dragon put his arms down to his side, and bowed before the students.  "Thank you for the fight!"  Suna directed attention towards Dragon.  

"This is Cho Raiyo, The Dual Fighter Hero: Double Dragon.  He's a hero in Kashykkk, alongside Blaze Bone here.  As you can tell by now, this was another test.  It was to see how you would fare in an actual surprise attack with a villain...as expected, you all performed adequately...although it took a while for you all to coordinate your efforts."  Cho nodded in response.  

"Had you all doubled your efforts against me, and attacked at the same time, my Quirk wouldn't be able to handle it, Nor would I...possibly."  He said with a smile.  "My Quirk, you might be wondering, is called Stand-In!  I have an invisible, invulnerable pal that lives in a five foot radius of my own body.  He reflects my movement's, and is a tad stronger than I am.  He makes for the perfect offense, and defense quirk.  However, handling multiple enemies at any given time, especially from long range, is my downfall."  

"Did you get that?  Are you writing this down?"  

"We're just gonna kill him now, aren't we?  No need in writing it all down...we've got the gist of it."  

"What about the kids?"  

"What about them?  I've eaten worse you know?"  

"Gross..."  

Cho had his eyes on one individual in particular, the whole time.  He walked up to the boy, and placed a hand on his shoulder.  He smiled, as he spoke to Terro.  

"You know kid, you aren't half bad for a noobie!  Maybe one day, we can have ourselves an actual match.  Don't worry, I'll leave Jeff out of it!"  He said, pointing to Isami, who was still wrapped around Cho's Quirk.  Suna cleared his throat, before speaking again.  

"Well..now that the exciting part of the field trip is over, it's time for the boring part.  We're going to tour the inside of one of the Hero Agency buildings, and get a feel for what Heroes actually do on a day to day basis, when they aren't stopping crimes.  Villains don't show up everyday you know."  

"We haven't even gotten one purse-snatcher since I joined the agency!"  Blaze Bone chuckled, flexing both of his arms.  

"I think people are just way to afraid of that mug of yours."  Cho said, with a bit of a laugh peppered into his speech.  However, just as he had stopped laughing, a sudden crash behind the students turned his demeanor into a serious one yet again.  "Got something else in the schedule, Suna?"  He said, his fists clamping down hard.  

"Hear ye, Hear ye!  Heroes off all ages!"  Behind the smoke, three figures could be seen standing.  "We're here to relieve you of your being!  Now step on up!  One at a time, and we'll be fine!"  Stepping out from the dust was a man with a strange device on his abdomen, a large beast of a man, and a woman with two masks floating beside her.  The beast cracked his neck, before grinning.  

"We've been trying to find out that guy Quirk for weeks!  We even sent a couple of jobbers after him, but they were all beaten pretty quick...no info whatsoever.  And now he just spills his guts to you?  What a waste..."  

Suna's eyes widened.

"Dragon!  Blaze!  Protect the students!"  As he shouted, Dragon made a mad dash to get in front of the class once more, taking the time to gently remove Isami from Jeff, and put him around Sayuri's shoulders.  Blaze shot flames from his feet to soar over the kids, while Suna skated on a wave of Sand to the front of the group.  "I knew I should've rescheduled this trip..."  

MX55gTQ.png

Creed’s foot was nearly in contact with the pad. ‘A charge like this is probably going to hurt like s***, especially in my condition, but if I pin him to the wall, that’ll be it…’ Creed was stopped from charging when a massive wall of sand was erected around Dragon. He stood up disarmingly, stepping away from the pad. He grunted as he stretched his back; it was still sore from the slam. He walked over with a slight limp and grabbed a handful of Suna’s sand and threw it at his pad. A single grain of it would be launched harmlessly, albeit at high velocity, to deactivate the pad. The teacher lowered his hand, and the wall of sand receded into the pavement.

“Phew! One more second there, Suna, and I would have been done for!” Dragon stood up and scratched his head, and was wearing a smile instead of his serious face from earlier. Ino had stopped her vibrations, which let Dragon stand with ease now. “Your students sure are strong. Ain’t nothing like last year’s. I beat them before they could even figure out my Quirk!” He let out a raucous laugh, and walked over towards Suna. He put his hands to his side and bowed, thanking the class for the fight.

“This is Cho Raiyo, The Dual Fighter Hero: Double Dragon. He’s a hero in Kashyyyk, alongside Blaze Bone here.” Suna went on to explain that the previous scenario was a test.

‘Huh, I had a hunch.’

Cho also began to explain his Quirk in detail. His Quirk was called Stand-In, and it manifested as an invisible double that stayed within five feet of him. Creed walked over to him, still arched forward a bit, and tapped him on the arm. “Heh, couldn’t you have eased up on that slam a little bit?”

“Suna told me not to hold back. Sorry, scrawny!” Creed punched Cho in the arm as he went to join the group again, standing by Ino, who looked a bit sick. Cho had gone over to chat with Terro.

Suna cleared his throat, and addressed the class. “Well, now that the exciting part of the field trip is over, it’s time for the boring part. We’re going to tour the inside of one of the Hero Agency buildings, and get a feel for what Heroes actually do on a day to day basis, when they aren’t stopping crimes. Villains don’t show up every day, you know.”

Initially, Creed wasn’t particularly excited about having to visit a Hero Agency for the billionth time in his life. His dad had brought him along to almost every agency in the DC/VA area, and a lot of them were the same. Sidekicks handled a majority of the paperwork while the heroes would either go through more training or just goof off. However, Creed wasn’t in America anymore. It occurred to him that he had never even thought about whether or not Hero Agencies worked differently in Japan. His interest was piqued, although the interest was short lived.

“Hear ye! Hear ye! Heroes of all ages!” A cloud of smoke billowed in, and through it, three intimidating figures could be seen standing. “We’re here to relieve you of your being! Now step on up! One at a time, and we’ll be fine!”

"We've been trying to find out that guy’s Quirk for weeks! We even sent a couple of jobbers after him, but they were all beaten pretty quickly... no info whatsoever. And now he just spills his guts to you? What a waste..."

“Suna, this is getting old.” Creed spoke in the direction of the teacher, whose eyes were focused on the three figures that had approached. His eyes were widened, in a mix of fear and surprise.

“Dragon! Blaze! Protect the students!” All three of them positioned themselves at the front of the group, preparing to fight.

“Wait… is this for real?” Suna was actually taking action this time, instead of lazing around like he did before. This action in particular was what stood out to Creed. Another idea popped into his head. He wasn’t particularly interested in watching the fight; he preferred to participate somehow.

Creed went over to Asuka again. She had torn the sleeves off her uniform and produced crystals to fight with. “Asuka, can I borrow you for a bit?” Asuka responded with a hesitant nod. Creed began to head off in a direction behind the group, with his hand extended for Asuka’s. He quickly turned it into a “follow me” motion, and he led her into an alleyway behind the group, using the cover of the other students to keep them from being noticed. “I know what this seems like, but trust me, okay?” Creed set up a pair of Launch Pads to get them both onto the roof. “You first. I can catch you if you miss.”

Asuka’s jump went flawlessly, and Creed followed suit. Creed took her to the opposite corner of the roof, giving them a line of sight towards the enemies. “Just how far can you control your Quirk? What’s your range?”

“It’s about fifty meters, I think.”

“That’ll work fine. I think this distance looks to be about twenty. I want you to start firing off your crystals at them from up here. Try not to be seen.” Creed set up a Launch Pad next to Asuka, aimed at the rooftop behind them. “If you get in trouble, just touch this. It’ll send you over to that building over there, where I’ll be.” Creed launched himself over, about fifteen meters away, and turned back to watch her. He also had a slight line of sight to the fray, though it wasn’t as clear as Asuka’s. He did have vision over her entire rooftop, so he could see if something was headed her way. He set up a 40% pad aiming back to her rooftop, ready to get back to her quickly if the situation went south.

s06t3UC.png

"So you figured it out huh?" Isami turned to Dragon as he spoke, a smile on his face. He was confused by this, but not as confused as he was when the wall of sand suddenly appeared between Dragon and all of his classmate's attacks. "Congratulations..." He turned to Suna once the sand wall fell. "Congratulations all around, students!" Blaze Bone also seemed to be ok. Isami was very confused about what was happening. "Phew! One more second there, Suna, and I would've been done for!" Dragon got up and scratched the back of his head. "H-Huh?" Isami was very confused about the whole turn of events. He remained silent as he rode along the invisible force, which followed the not-villain.

"This is Cho Raiyo, The Dual Fighter Hero: Double Dragon. He's a hero in Kashykkk, alongside Blaze Bone here. As you can tell by now, this was another test. It was to see how you would fare in an actual surprise attack with a villain...as expected, you all performed adequately...although it took a while for you all to coordinate your efforts." Isami turned to Cho, who began explaining his quirk to the class. "So...you're not a villain?" It was all a test, which they seemingly had done really well in. Suddenly, there was a crash. "Hear ye, Hear ye! Heroes off all ages! We're here to relieve you of your being! Now step on up! One at a time, and we'll be fine!" 3 menacing figures appeared out of a smoke cloud. Isami felt himself moving again, this time being placed on top of Sayuri's shoulders, as the heroes started jumping into position. Even Creed and Asuke seemed to leap into action. "W-What should we do?" He turned his head towards Sayuri.

Mike

Mike's attack connected with... a wall of sand? Sand sprayed every with the burst of energy, some of it getting in Mike's eyes. Mike stumbled backwards with an exclamation, rubbing his eyes frantically as tears ran down his cheeks.

"Congratulations all around, students!" Blazebone proclaimed cheerfully. Mike squinted through teary eyes. So the "Dragon" they were fighting wasn't a villain after all?

"This is Cho Raiyo, The Dual Fighter Hero: Double Dragon. He's a hero in Kashykkk, alongside Blaze Bone here. As you can tell by now, this was another test. It was to see how you would fare in an actual surprise attack with a villain... as expected, you all performed adequately... although it took a while for you all to coordinate your efforts." Mr. Suna explained. Yeah, okay so he was a hero after all.

Raiyo went on to explain his quirk, congratulated the students around for their efforts as well. Mike felt a swell of pride once enough of the sand was out of his eyes that he could see properly. It was almost like they had just taken down a villain, however as Mr. Suna said, it took them too long to coordinate efforts and too much time was wasted throwing themselves at the villain one at a time. If this was a real situation, well they might not be doing quite as well.

"Well... now that the exciting part of the field trip is over, it's time for the boring part. We're going to tour the inside of one of the Hero Agency buildings, and get a feel for what Heroes actually do on a day to day basis, when they aren't stopping crimes. Villains don't show up everyday you know." Mike was okay with this idea. He rooted through his backpack and pulled out another peanut-butter flavored energy gel, ripped it open, and downed the contents of the plastic pouch in record time.

"Hear ye, Hear ye! Heroes off all ages!" Behind the smoke, three figures could be seen standing. "We're here to relieve you of your being! Now step on up! One at a time, and we'll be fine!" Contrary to Cho Raiyo, each of these three individuals all appeared as villain-like as you can get. Judging by how Mr. Suna was reacting to the situation, Mike took it that what was going wasn't an intended exercise, and that they were in real danger.

While Creed and Asuka escaped the scene, Mike seemed to be frozen in place, his eyes fixed on the most beast-like out of the three of them.

"I don't even know how you smile more than you already do with a skull for a face..." Mike muttered to himself in fear. "But that's exactly what he's doing!!"

lmHWTAK.png

As it turned out, this too was all a setup by Suna. "The Dragon" was actually another one of the heroes from the same agency as Blaze Bone. Somehow, Asuka felt like she should have seen this coming. She'd figured today would finally start getting peaceful now that the big "villain" was dealt with. However...

"Hear ye, Hear ye!  Heroes off all ages! We're here to relieve you of your being! Now step on up! One at a time, and we'll be fine!"

"We've been trying to find out that guy Quirk for weeks! We even sent a couple of jobbers after him, but they were all beaten pretty quick...no info whatsoever. And now he just spills his guts to you? What a waste..."

Asuka knew that look in their eyes. These weren't heroes pretending to be thugs. These weren't any friends of Suna. These were real live villains. Suna stepping in to act with such a sense of urgency only confirmed her suspicions. Asuka wanted to fight. However, before she could...

“Asuka, can I borrow you for a bit?”

I don't know if you've noticed, but this isn't the best time to keep questioning me. Actually, you probably know that just as well as I do. I hope. Asuka hesitated a bit, but responded with a silent nod. She was led into a nearby alleyway behind the other students, away from the fight that was likely about to break out. Creed mentioned it seeming suspicious, but to trust him. Asuka didn't fully trust him. However, she was confident that if he tried anything funny, she could beat him in a fight. Instead of anything funny though, Creed set up a launch pad, which Asuka took to launch herself up to a nearby rooftop. This was a much better vantage point than street level!

“Just how far can you control your Quirk? What’s your range?”

Asuka had never measured that in any precise manner. It wasn't common for her crystals to ever leave her range - whatever it was - so it wasn't ever something she thought about. She'd have to guess based on the few times it did happen. "It's about fifty meters, I think."

“That’ll work fine. I think this distance looks to be about twenty. I want you to start firing off your crystals at them from up here. Try not to be seen. If you get in trouble, just touch this. It’ll send you over to that building over there, where I’ll be.”

"Got it." Her crystals from the last fight had broken during her final attack. She'd need to make new ones. Three enemies, though that beast of a man seemed like he'd take way more of a beating than the other two. Asuka wanted to peg them with at least six crystals a pop, eight for the big guy, adding up to twenty-two crystals. Asuka looked in her schoolbag. She was running low on water; there were only three bottles left. This fight had to end quick if she wanted to be helpful for all of it. For now though, she put her Quirk to work as she opened up the first bottle, creating pair after pair of crystals while drinking down the first two bottles.

...18, 20, 22. I'm thirsty. That would have to wait. For now, Asuka directed her crystals back down the way she and Creed had come from, going around the nearby buildings, though she had to move them slowly for this part, not being able to see down between the buildings so well. However, once she'd cleared that little obstacle course, Asuka moved in, moving her crystals to aim behind the villains, then opening fire. She aimed a crystal at each elbow and knee any of the villains had, plus two more for the back of the big guy's head for good measure.

h1v7t2f.png

"Hear ye, Hear ye! Heroes off all ages! We're here to relieve you of your being! Now step on up! One at a time, and we'll be fine!"

That big guy looks kinda scary. I wish he wasn't a villain; he'd be great for reference whenever I want to draw a monster.

However, this situation was a lot more serious than Sayuri was making it out to be. She knew that much. Even Suna - who had been super-lazy up until now - was springing into action to stop these villains. Sayuri wasn't exactly eager to rush in and fight them. Sure she was fast, and she had claws and teeth, but she wasn't strong or capable of doing some super-cool thing like shooting electricity. Isami seemed just as concerned about the situation as her.

"W-What should we do?"

Ideally, nothing. Sayuri quickly erased her whiteboard, and scribbled on some words to show to Isami. It was a bit sloppier than her normal handwriting, due to rushing herself to get it out.

If we're going to do anything, we need to wait for the exact right moment. So we should let sensei handle this as best he and his friends can.

F7eoyPD.jpg

Xvignette_zps578dff7a.png

Seemed like his collaboration with Isami worked out fairly well. Now everyone else was seeing exactly what was keeping them from hitting the thug. However, as the final blows were being in the process of being dealt to the thug...

"Congratulations..."

"Congratulations all around, students!"

"Phew!  One more second there, Suna, and I would've been done for! Your students sure are strong...ain't nothing like last years.  I beat them before they could even figure out my Quirk!"

"W-What?" Ichiro started, only to hear what Suna said afterwards.

"This is Cho Raiyo, The Dual Fighter Hero: Double Dragon. He's a hero in Kashykkk, alongside Blaze Bone here. As you can tell by now, this was another test.  It was to see how you would fare in an actual surprise attack with a villain...as expected, you all performed adequately...although it took a while for you all to coordinate your efforts."

A test? This was another test?! Needless to say, Ichiro wasn't too thrilled to find out about this. But the fact of the matter was that this individual they were trying to stop was not a villain, but a hero. The young man looked down at his broken wrists and shook his head a little. Once more, he was in a test and broke his wrists. And unlike the last time, Nurse Neko wasn't here to fix him back up.

Nevertheless, Ichiro noticed that Cho Raiyo, Double Dragon, seemed to take a liking to Terro. Not a big shocker. Terro and Double Dragon are pretty similar when it comes to fighting and even personality. No wonder...they both seem like the types to want to just have a quick spar. Ichiro thought, watching the two of them, before listening to Suna continue.

"Well..now that the exciting part of the field trip is over, it's time for the boring part. We're going to tour the inside of one of the Hero Agency buildings, and get a feel for what Heroes actually do on a day to day basis, when they aren't stopping crimes. Villains don't show up everyday you know."

Boring part? Right now, that seemed like a NORMAL field trip to Ichiro. Anything that didn't sound life threatening would be the best day ever to him. However...

-BGM-

"Hear ye, Hear ye! Heroes off all ages! We're here to relieve you of your being! Now step on up! One at a time, and we'll be fine!"

"We've been trying to find out that guy Quirk for weeks! We even sent a couple of jobbers after him, but they were all beaten pretty quick...no info whatsoever.  And now he just spills his guts to you?  What a waste..."

"Dragon! Blaze! Protect the students!"

Ichiro's eyes started to widen as he watched Double Dragon and Blaze Bones get into a formation in front of them, while Suna was heading forward towards the new trio. For a moment, one could've wrote this off as another test in training, like the situation with Double Dragon. However, Ichiro noticed something in Suna's eyes as he told his two hero comrades to protect them: fear. This wasn't another test...

Holy sheet... he thought, standing with the other students behind the two heroes that were in front of them. His body started tensing up slightly, and he could immediately feel himself shaking slightly. W-What the hell do we do?

Just before reaching Dragon’s ankles, a wall of sand erupted from the ground and Aaron collided with it face first. Aaron got up and wiped the sand off his face, but it was unexpected to avoid it, especially since Aaron had no way of dodging it.

"Congratulations all around, students!" Blaze Bone proclaimed. Aaron found an outside electrical outlet and plugged in his charger as Mr. Suna explained about what happened. All of this was set up by Suna to have all of 1-A “experience” a real villain fight, and Dragon was, in fact, a superhero local to this area named Cho Raiyo, Double Dragon. The next part of the field trip was to tour Blaze’s agency, which was a pleasant change of pace. Getting out his Wattage checker, Aaron refilled his electricity in no time. Faster than a regular outlet in any building, gotta make note of that.

Over on the farthest side of the alley, smoke started to bellow out blocking out sight to the entrance and someone within it yelled out a proclamation to the group. "Hear ye, Hear ye!  Heroes of all ages! We're here to relieve you of your being!  Now step on up!  One at a time, and we'll be fine!"

Three beings stepped out and each gave off an ominous aura about them as if they were the real deal. Aaron stood back up and looked on as the big beast talked about Cho and how careless he was to reveal his Quirk out in the open. Mr. Suna, Dragon, and Blaze Bone all take immediate action and block 1-A from the partial view of the three newcomers for protection. “Oh, come on! Why can’t we have a normal field trip like everyone else?!” Aaron groaned out. Aaron saw Creed and Asuka jumped off to the roof in either to escape or to fight. Who knows? Everyone else was fearful knowing that this was for real because of the adult’s reactions. Not to say that Aaron was scared, he was plenty afraid of this kind of situation, but he was more annoyed that this is happening in the first place. Taking in deep breaths, Aaron calmed down to more fully analyze the situation.

It would seem that the Beast is the muscle, the belt man the brains and support, and the masked figure the defense of the group. If anything, the beast would be the one attacking at close range, while the others will be the support to it. If anything, Asuka, Gin, Creed, and I would be best to be supports in this fight if it came down to it, which it might. Terro, Suna, and Dragon would be the defense, while everyone else was offensive2. Though, I don’t know where to put Isami at. Overall, it would be best if we made a tactical retreat instead of fighting them. . . Please let this happen even though that it will probably not happen. . .

All the projectiles flew at Dragon, each one more than likely to do some major damage... except a giant sand barrier formed around the man. Sand...? Terro looked over at his teacher. Was this a...?

"Congratulations..." Suna said, as dry as the sand he used.

"Congratulations all around, students!" Blaze Bone said, with clasped hands and a happy expression.

"Phew! One more second there, Suna, and I would've been done for!" Dragon got up and scratched the back of his head. He was now wearing a goofy smile, instead of his serious face. It really reminded Terro of home. "Your students sure are strong...ain't nothing like last years. I beat them before they could even figure out my Quirk! I guess I should congratulate you as well!" Dragon put his arms down to his side, and bowed before the students. "Thank you for the fight!" Terro was quick to return the bow before Suna directed attention towards Dragon.

"This is Cho Raiyo, The Dual Fighter Hero: Double Dragon. He's a hero in Kashykkk, alongside Blaze Bone here. As you can tell by now, this was another test. It was to see how you would fare in an actual surprise attack with a villain...as expected, you all performed adequately...although it took a while for you all to coordinate your efforts." Cho nodded in response.

"Had you all doubled your efforts against me, and attacked at the same time, my Quirk wouldn't be able to handle it, Nor would I...possibly." He said with a smile. "My Quirk, you might be wondering, is called Stand-In! I have an invisible, invulnerable pal that lives in a five foot radius of my own body. He reflects my movement's, and is a tad stronger than I am. He makes for the perfect offense, and defense quirk. However, handling multiple enemies at any given time, especially from long range, is my downfall."

Terro cupped his chin in thought. A test? That was good at the very least, but he almost felt ashamed he didn't realize it was a test, although, it was better that way. He knew he wouldn't have given his all if he knew he was a hero. He was taken out of his musings, however, as Cho placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You know kid, you aren't half bad for a noobie! Maybe one day, we can have ourselves an actual match. Don't worry, I'll leave Jeff out of it!" Terro nodded, smiling widely.

"I look forward to it!" the martial artist stated. Suna cleared his throat, before speaking again.

"Well..now that the exciting part of the field trip is over, it's time for the boring part. We're going to tour the inside of one of the Hero Agency buildings, and get a feel for what Heroes actually do on a day to day basis, when they aren't stopping crimes. Villains don't show up everyday you know."

"We haven't even gotten one purse-snatcher since I joined the agency!" Blaze Bone chuckled, flexing both of his arms.

"I think people are just way to afraid of that mug of yours." Cho said, with a bit of a laugh peppered into his speech. However, just as he had stopped laughing, a sudden crash behind the students turned his demeanor into a serious one yet again. "Got something else in the schedule, Suna?" He said, his fists clamping down hard.

"Hear ye, Hear ye! Heroes off all ages!" Behind the smoke, three figures could be seen standing. "We're here to relieve you of your being! Now step on up! One at a time, and we'll be fine!" Terro turned to see what the noise was... and it seemed to be three people. Another test, perhaps?

"We've been trying to find out that guy Quirk for weeks! We even sent a couple of jobbers after him, but they were all beaten pretty quick...no info whatsoever. And now he just spills his guts to you? What a waste..."

Suna's eyes widened.

"Dragon! Blaze! Protect the students!" As he shouted, Dragon made a mad dash to get in front of the class once more, taking the time to gently remove Isami from Jeff, and put him around Sayuri's shoulders. Blaze shot flames from his feet to soar over the kids, while Suna skated on a wave of Sand to the front of the group. "I knew I should've rescheduled this trip..."

No, this was definitely the real thing. Terro clenched his fists as he looked over the group. How long where they there? Did they see all their powers? This was a really bad situation... Terro could feel in his bones these guys were completely out of their leagues.

"Guys, we should---," Terro began, before Asuka and Creed took off, doing some sort of plan. This couldn't be good...

"I don't even know how you smile more than you already do with a skull for a face..." Mike muttered to himself in fear. "But that's exactly what he's doing!!" Terro looked over to Mike. The beast seemed to be getting to him, and Terro had to admit, the thing put some fear into him as well.

"Mike," Terro said, placing a hand on the fellow student's shoulder. "I need you to stick close to Ichiro. With his wrists broken, he'll be an easy target," He looked over. "I'll take the rear, and attempt to slow down the villains if they decide to come after us," He looked over at the rest of the students. "Everyone! ... Except Gin, listen to me! We need to get out of this area, spread out a bit! We can't afford to get trapped by these villains and make the teachers' jobs any harder! Let's get to an open area, where we'll have more space to move, without getting in each other's way!"

Now he had to hope people actually listened to him, and that this actually worked.

Ed751i6.jpghNqzNzP.jpg?1

The opposing groups stood off against each other, wearily eyeing the other side for any movement.  The air was so tense, it seemed you could cut it with a hot spoon.  Gin sat stood there, emotionless, static, frightened?  Ino couldn't help herself, but she was vibrating in a way she had never felt.  The first move was made, Creed launched himself and Asuka to the top of the building a fair distance away.  The one brawny villain took his head away from facing the front to track the two.  They were as obvious as they were small.  Suna's eyes went bloodshot upon seeing this.  

"You get an F for moving Creed!  We needed to asses the situation before actin-"   As soon as the words uttered out of his mouth, the big guy in the middle had vanished.  The next time Suna would see him, would be in front of him, with a fist in his abdomen. 

"Don't you worry about them, Pharaoh ... We'll take real good care of them!"  The beast whispered down to Suna.  It took a second longer for Dragon and Blaze to even realize that the villain was right next to them.  They were both horrified to see the beast man extend his arm, shooting Suna off of it, and back towards the bus.  Suna slammed into a wall of sand that had put itself between him and the metallic bus' side, but still had enough impact to take the breath out of him.  

"SUNA!"  Dragon shouted, Extending his face towards the beast's face.  His fist met the strange bone, and crumbled beneath it.  Dragon winced in pain, but the force from before actually made itself known, dislodging the Beast from his current position, if not for more than half a meter.  

"No one hurts my dear friend!"  Blaze's flames had turned from a cool blue, to a bright red, as he extended his bony fingers, and unleashed a giant wave of Flames towards the giant Beast.  All the villain could do was raise his arms.  The smell of burning hair permeated the air, but soon it would disappear as the Beast jumped out of the inferno, and back towards his group, laughing.  He looked to a hair on his head that was slightly on fire, and merely pinched his fingers on it to put it out.  

"Behind us, Wendigo..."  The female of the group dragged, A mask to her side was facing behind them, as gems soared through the air towards the group.  Four were each locked on to the other's joints, while Wendigo had an extra two aimed for his head.  The lady gripped her face, and pulled of a mask as if she was pealing back flesh.  Under the mask, another mask lay, which she in turn gripped and tore off to reveal none other than another mask, each mask having a different pattern of marks on it.  She threw the masks behind her, which all locked on to a homing crystal, blocking them from reaching her. 

The man on the other side of the group merely turned around to face the attack.  Tapping on the device on his stomach, he looked up, and threw his hands out.  A large, grey beam flew out of each of his hands, destroying the crystals, and making their way through them and towards Asuka.  

"Behind who now?"  Wendigo stated, looking behind him only to have all the crystals hit him, each shattering against his skin.  The two aimed for his head, hit his hard skull.  All of the crystals shattered upon impact.  "Oof."  Wendigo cracked a smile.  "Hey Masque!  Don't that quirk look familiar to you?"  Wendigo scratched his chin.  Masque stood in silence, the masks behind her tattered and broken upon impacting with the crystals.  Wendigo snapped his fingers upon realization.  "Yeah!  That's Blood Diamond's girl ain't it?!  Man...she's a bit underwhelming don't you think?"  

"I'm tired of these guys already..."  Gin stated.  His hands this time, turning a deep blue.  He brought his finger up and released the trigger in his thumb.  A dark blue laser was shot from his fingertip, faster than the eye could see.  It was aimed straight for Wendigo's heart.  However, the beast reacted quick enough to lower his body, allowing for the laser to pierce his shoulder through and through.  Blood started to seep from the wound, as Wendigo tried to cover it up.  

"Oh...that's what he really does.  Didn't really get a good understanding from the fight...but now I know...you're dangerous."  In the blink of an eye, Wendigo was now gone again, dust flew up from where he previously stood.  There was a gust of wind, and the sound of a large impact.  Wendigo was now wrestling with an invisible opponent, his hands inches away from Gin's face.  Gin's pupils recoiled in horror, as he merely fell flat on his ass.  In the background, Gin could see Dragon, veins popping from every visible piece of skin he had, trying to wrestle his own invisible opponent.  Dragon could only smile.  

"Glad I put Jeff in front of you, kid..."  He struggled to get the words out through gritted teeth. 

"Let me go you freak!  I can taste that kid's Quirk from here!  If I had it...I'd never have to eat again!"  Wendigo, with bloodlust and ferocity in his eyes, struggled to get through the Stand In, but he was gaining ground.  

"Everyone! ... Except Gin, listen to me! We need to get out of this area, spread out a bit! We can't afford to get trapped by these villains and make the teachers' jobs any harder! Let's get to an open area, where we'll have more space to move, without getting in each other's way!"

"EH!?"  Gin roared, still flat on his butt.  "You wanna get shot rocky?!"  

"Students..."  Suna said, getting up from his pile of sand.  A layer of sand with an indent of Wendigo's fist crumpled away.  "Hurry up and get to safety....it seems we have some delinquents who are in need of discipline."  Suna wiped off the dust from his suit.  Sand started to make it's way towards the three villains.  "Ino...I'm going to ask you this once...throw the villains off for a second so that you can allow the others to get some distance.  Don't worry about us pros...we can handle anything you've got."  

Ino, with her teeth and knees still chattering, got on her hands and knees, prompting the earth below them to shake again.  However, this time, it shook with less intensity than before.  Suna Began to rise on a platform of sand, as did the other students.  The sand made a path of unhindered movement, unaffected by the shaking of the ground below.  With Wendigo still locked in a standstill with Jeff, the sand also started to wrap itself around Wendigo's feet.  Like a rubber band, Wendigo was ripped away from Dragon's grasp, and sent flying across the street, slamming into the concrete, the sand still attached to his ankles.  Suna repeated the process, raising him, and then slamming him on the opposite side of the bus.  He kept up the pressure, slamming Wendigo again and again in rapid succession, before letting go and letting the beast fly across the air and into a building.  The man with the device on his stomach had to cover his eyes from the sun to track his villainous cohort as he soared through the sky.  

"Well...that takes care of one of them..."  

"Oh dear..." the mysterious man shook his head from side to side, seemingly unaffected by Ino's less than effective earthquake.  Masque beside him hovered in the air, also unfazed by the rattling earth.  "Looks like we'll have to hit him where it hurts."  The man raised his hands towards Suna, who immediately began to gather sand in front of him.  However, the villain immediately swung his hands to the side, shooting out another blast of gray energy towards the students.  The path of sand that had allowed them to walk safely, had now become a giant wave that washed them towards the street corner.  Ino, as well, was washed away by the sand.  The wall of sand also acted as a shield, having to gather more sand to thicken the wave to deflect the continuous ray.  However, from above, A force fell ontop of Suna's head.  The sand that had been so alive before had now fallen limp to the ground.  Suna's head fell fast to the ground, slamming into his own sand, with a harder force from before.  From above, Wendigo stood above him with his fists clasped into each other, extending outward.  Dragon and Blaze looked on in horror.  

"One pro down..." Wendigo declared, licking his lips.  

F7eoyPD.jpg

Xvignette_zps578dff7a.png

Ichiro honestly couldn't believe what he saw from this. These were villains...they were real...and they were powerful as hell! Asuka and Creed's strike was taken down by the beast, apparently named Wendigo. Not only that, but the woman with the masks was throwing off masks to stop the crystals as well, while the creeptastic guy show out a grey beam towards Asuka.

What the hell were they going to do?!

"I'm tired of these guys already..."

Turning slightly, he watched Gin shooting first and thinking later, hitting Wendigo. Only to have the beast attempt to strike at the young man, except hitting Double Dragon's Stand-In. T-Tch, the idiot! He could've gotten himself killed! he thought, seeing Gin's eyes wide once he recoiled back.

"Everyone! ... Except Gin, listen to me! We need to get out of this area, spread out a bit! We can't afford to get trapped by these villains and make the teachers' jobs any harder! Let's get to an open area, where we'll have more space to move, without getting in each other's way!"

Ichiro looked at Terro and nodded quickly. Someone was thinking clearly right now and coming up with a plan. Apparently Terro, from Ichiro's point of view, had been able to work and conduct himself in a stressful situation such as this. He definitely had to give the guy credit, he was showing no sign of fear from what he could see. Not that he could say anything about himself...

I-If I didn't take my hands out earlier... Ichiro thought, gritting his teeth.

Nevertheless, he was about to get moving, when he watched it happen.

Ino started vibrating the ground as instructed and Suna made a set of sandy platforms for the students to go, and then tossing the beast into a building via his sand. Ichiro was about to turn and run, but he only watched as the villains were unfazed. What was more, now the students were all being washed away by the sand. The next thing he saw...was Wendigo knocking him down...HARD.

"One pro down..."

Ichiro, by this time, was beyond scared...he was downright terrified. He couldn't get his body to move at this point, even if he was finally done crawling out of the sand some. Right now, all he could think of was this: They're preoccupied with us around...they can't physically work at 100% with us behind around here in the way...

Mike

BGM:https://knifecity.bandcamp.com/track/slam-dunk-lifestyle-boaconstructors-slam-dank-lifestyle-remix

Everyone seemed to be running into action, the pros confronting the villains. Mike watched, still frozen in place.

"Mike," Mike jumped as Terro placed his hand on Mike's shoulder. "I need you to stick close to Ichiro. With his wrists broken, he'll be an easy target." He looked over. "I'll take the rear, and attempt to slow down the villains if they decide to come after us." 

"Y-yeah! I'll stay close to him," Mike responded, swallowing and forcing himself to regain his composure.

"Thanks," Terro replied, turning to the rest of the students. "Everyone! ... Except Gin, listen to me! We need to get out of this area, spread out a bit! We can't afford to get trapped by these villains and make the teachers' jobs any harder! Let's get to an open area, where we'll have more space to move, without getting in each other's way!"

The battle was picking up now; Suna was being hit hard by the beast-like one, while Asuka's crystals were blocked with little effort by the one with the best apparatus. Mike then overheard the beast one talking.

"Hey Masque!  Don't that quirk look familiar to you?" The beast scratched his chin, then snapped his fingers. "Yeah!  That's Blood Diamond's girl ain't it?!  Man...she's a bit underwhelming don't you think?"

Is that why she was upset over Creed's accusation? Mike thought, trying his best to pay attention to the fight and keep his distance, but found himself distracted at this moment. He could tell why Asuka would want to keep that secret, and now he found himself more annoyed at Creed for trying to out the truth regardless. But his distraction was broken when Gin fired a shot at the enemy, punching a hole through the shoulder of the big, beastly one. Blood sprayed across the ground, and Mike had to cup his hand over his mouth, suppressing a strong gag reflex.

"Students..." Mike heard Suna speak up. "Hurry up and get to safety....it seems we have some delinquents who are in need of discipline."

"C'mon Ichiro, we gotta get outta he-" Mike started, placing his hand on Ichiro's shoulder, to get the both of them out of the way, but he was cut off as the two of them rose off the ground, along with the rest of the students, on a platform of sand. Mike swayed on the spot, but regained his balance. Mr. Suna seemed to be winning against Wendigo, and for a moment Mike felt his fear leave him as their teacher appeared to be turning the ties. Mike looked over and saw the one with the apparatus on his chest, moving to fire a beam. "LOOK OUT!" Mike shouted, but it was too late. Mr. Suna was struck by one of the gray beams, and the sand below them collapsed and washed them to the street corner.

Mike pushed himself to his feet, sand falling off his body to the ground. All he could see was Mr. Suna on the ground, and Wendigo standing over him. Mike's fists clenched, and he found himself growling, forgetting that Ichiro was there at all. The fight he had with Dragon had given Mike a boost of confidence; one that he probably should not have gotten quite yet.

""HEY!"" Mike yelled at them, unable to hold himself back. "Leave him alone!"

lmHWTAK.png

Asuka's attacks on the masked girl and the man in the coat were blocked entirely? The man fired off lasers, and the woman blocked them with her masks. And then there was that monster...her attacks didn't even seem to faze it. How? Mom and I have the same Quirk right? And she's so powerful, so how come I'm not doing anything with my attacks? How I'm using it? Experience? What am I doing wrong...

However, Asuka's thought process was soon derailed entirely. The monster of a villain changed targets, aiming for Suna...and taking him out like he was nothing. This was all part of a test right? Suna was supposed to be a pro hero. Asuka couldn't tell if her heart was pounding rapidly or if it had stopped entirely. If those were real villains, with that kind of power...and someday Asuka would have to fight those? Suna was a pro and got taken out just like that! What was Asuka supposed to do if her Quirk couldn't even faze these people? Asuka was feeling fear, though not the kind she was used to. Until now, she'd only ever been afraid of people finding out she was a villain's child herself. Today was different.

Asuka didn't want to die. She didn't know if they knew where she was or not. If they did, she was up here on her own. Easy pickings. If not, they wouldn't notice if she got away right? In a panic, Asuka moved across the roof, heading for the launch pad Creed had left her. The girl launched across the alley and onto the roof Creed had moved to. "We need to get out of here," she said, practically spitting the words out. "How far can you launch us?"

s06t3UC.png

If we're going to do anything, we need to wait for the exact right moment. So we should let sensei handle this as best he and his friends can. Isami nodded. She was right, there was no reason for them to jump in without much of a plan. Instead, he watched as the heroes jumped into action, with some of his classmates jumping in to help. "Everyone!" His attention was brought to Terro. "Listen to me! We need to get out of this area, spread out a bit! We can't afford to get trapped by these villains and make the teachers' jobs any harder! Let's get to an open area, where we'll have more space to move, without getting in each other's way!" As he spoke, the students were lifted by platforms made of sand. Shortly after, however, a wave of sand came rushing towards the students. He wrapped himself around Sayuri's arm, bracing himself for the wall of sand to hit them as they tumbled towards the street corner.

As he recovered, he looked at where the heroes were fighting, only to see that Suna had been knocked down. "S-Sensei?" He could only mutter in horror, his eyes now fixed on the monstrous figure looming over the fallen teacher. Fear spread into Isami's mind, paralyzing him where he was. His attention had never been this focused in his life, but he could not stop staring at the beastly villain, slowly taking in all of his terrifying details. "W-What should we do? W-What can we do!?" He muttered with a voice filled with panic and fear. It was times like this that made him wish his sister was here with them.

After a few seconds of a high noon standoff, the beast made the first move by punching Suna in the gut. Dragon, then Blaze, attacked the beast but was to no avail as they barely did anything to it. Asuka also made a move and tried to hit all three enemies with her crystals, but only managed to hit the beast as the others blasted and blocked the crystals that targeted them. Gin finally fired off one of his finger bullets and wounded the beast to the point of severe bleeding, in turn, tried to get Gin and, from what Aaron could hear from it, “eat” Gin but was held back by Dragon with his Stand-in.

Aaron agreed with Terro’s plan, but Aaron was not keen to this area to know what was an “open area” is and how open he is needing. However, just getting away seems like the best option for this entire situation and getting away in one piece was going to be a challenge.

"Students . . . Hurry up and get to safety....it seems we have some delinquents who are in need of discipline. Ino...I'm going to ask you this once...throw the villains off for a second so that you can allow the others to get some distance.  Don't worry about us pros. . . we can handle anything you've got."

Everyone was soon lifted into the air by Suna’s sand, but as soon as they went up, a beam from the belt man hit Suna into a wall causing him to lose control of the sand and it quickly dissipated. It seemed that their chances of fleeing became very slim to none, and fighting was their only way out of this. The Beast was the major obstacle and if they can get it out, then escaping will be easier for everyone. I need to keep my electricity on just defense for now, but offense if I am given the option. I am fully charged! I am ready!

MX55gTQ.png

Creed waited on the other roof as Asuka created about twenty crystals for her to fire off. His line of sight was a bit more restricted than hers, but Creed could see that Asuka’s crystals were completely ineffective. The laser man and the mask woman both destroyed the crystals that were headed for them, though the furry one shrugged off the hit like it was nothing. ‘That was less of an impact than I expected. Are her crystals just weaker than I thought?’ While Creed looked on, the furry one engaged a fight against the pro heroes, although it was out of Creed’s line of sight, so he only saw the beast rush in. He appeared once again when he was swung around and slammed into the ground with a column of sand attached to his ankles.

The furry one was out of sight again after being swung around like a toy, but he reappeared when he launched himself into the sky in a steep arch, coming back down and landing in front of one of the buildings. Creed put up a hand above his brow to shield his eyes from the sun to follow the flying monster.

Asuka had taken the Launch Pad back to Creed’s building and come up to him. “We need to get out of here. How far can you launch us?”

“Well, if I use just 20s, I can go about 100 meters or so before I have to land, though it really varies by area. Do you have a route in mind?”

“Whatever gets us back to U.A. the fastest.”

Creed wasn’t entirely sure about that thought. Everyone was still down there facing the three villains, and he didn’t want to abandon them. At the same time, he wasn’t really going to be able to do much here. He was a bit torn between the decision. “U.A. is about 45 minutes to an hour away from here. Do we really want to leave everyone behind?”

“Then see if you can get the villains out of here. Whatever puts more space between us and them.”

Creed nodded and turned around, motioning for Asuka to get on his back. “It’ll be easier for me to maneuver if I’m carrying you.”

With Asuka in tow, the two made their way across a few rooftops, before Creed stopped on a rooftop that was about 100 meters away from the commotion. “I’d rather not go too far out, since if that furball comes after us, it’d be better if we can get back to the group.” After letting Asuka get off, he took a seat on the corner of the roof. “Hey, can you make me one of your crystals really quick? I want to test something.”

Asuka nodded, and produced a single crystal for Creed. “I’m out of water and won’t be able to make a lot more of these.”

Creed took the crystal in his hand, and squeezed it as hard as he could until it broke. As it was primarily salt and water, it shattered rather easily. Creed wiped the shards from his hand. “This is why that attack was ineffective. I bet you could do a lot more damage if you could make the crystals harder or denser, or even if you made them sharp. Do you have that kind of control over these?”

“No, they’re all the same.”

“Well then, I guess we can just sit here and watch.” Creed looked around at the building around them, and recognized one that was nearby. “Hey, we passed that building when we were in the bus,” Creed said, pointing to a convenience store behind them. “They most likely sell water, if you want to make a quick trip.”

"EH!?"  Gin roared, still flat on his butt.  "You wanna get shot rocky?!"  

"Oh my god, I said that because I thought you wouldn't listen to me in the first place!" Terro snapped. He thought of himself as a calm and patient person, but Gin was quickly proving him wrong. He didn't know how to say anything to him anymore.

"Students..."  Suna said, getting up from his pile of sand. Oh yeah, there was an attack from the big guy. That happened, and that was important. "Hurry up and get to safety....it seems we have some delinquents who are in need of discipline."  Suna wiped off the dust from his suit.  Sand started to make it's way towards the three villains.  "Ino...I'm going to ask you this once...throw the villains off for a second so that you can allow the others to get some distance.  Don't worry about us pros...we can handle anything you've got."  

Except they couldn't. After another punch, their teach fell... and he wasn't moving. Was he dead? Unconscious? He didn't know, not really. He could only pray he was okay. 

"One pro down..." Wendigo declared, licking his lips. Terro could feel his fists clench. He wasn't sure what to do. His skills obviously weren't going to make up the difference between him and the beast, and there were two other villains.He felt sick in his stomach as his mind considered the idea of destabilizing the ground beneath the buildings around them, causing them to tumble on the villains. That was too risky. Why was he even considering that?! Was he so afraid that he would---

"HEY!"" Mike yelled at them, unable to hold himself back. "Leave him alone!" Terro looked over at him. No Mike, that's BAD! Why would he try to grab the attention of the giant monster?! Quickly, Terro slid in front of Mike and tore the ground in front of him apart, raising a stone wall about twice as tall as he was. He wasn't even sure if Wendigo would come this way, but he was so fast, he had to take the precautions.

hNqzNzP.jpg?1Ed751i6.jpg

"Leave him alone!"

Like a shot that rang in the silent dark, so too did Mike's words fly across the street.  As if by instinct, Wendigo's head immediately twitched to the direction of the fleeing students.  His tongue lapped at the edges of the skull where one's lips would've resided.  His attention was ripped away from Suna for a moment, as he got back up, casting a shadow over the remaining two heroes.  

"Wendigo..." The woman behind him called out.  "We have our objective in front of us.  Forget them."

"What, got a soft spot for kid's now, Masque?  They could get in our way!"  The other villain chuckled through his sentence.  "I'd prefer we didn't have any witnesses."  The man gathered a sphere of gray energy that encompassed his hand, circling and making a strange eerie sound.  "That mean's ... This whole blocks gotta go too.  Who know's who's seen our faces by now."  He then looked to Masque.  "Wait...is that why you always wear a mask?  That's smart."  There was no reply from the woman.  Rather, she gave the man a scowl of disapproval that he just shrugged off.  "Well then Wendy...back to business!"  The man dashed off towards the students, his hand stretched out.  

"I won't let you!"  Dragon said, roaring as he dashed in and grabbed the man's outstretched arm with his bare hands.  With incredible force, and veins visibly popping out of Dragon's arm, he spun around and crashed the man into the ground, just as he did Creed before all of this began.  However, this time, the ground beneath the man quaked and crumbled.  Dragon turned to the student's and yelled to one specifically.  "HEY KID!  Don't worry about the streets!  These villains mean business, and that means you can't hold ba-"  Suddenly, a gray bolt of energy shot Dragon straight in the chest, sending him flying against a building.

"You heroes complain about us monologuing, but you're the one's always divvying your attention to morally grandstand."  The man got up from the hole he had been put in the ground.  Dragon, opposite him, managed to get his back off of the building.  The man's gaze was full of admiration upon seeing Dragon still standing.  His clothing hadn't even teared.  "Oh?  Usually I blow holes through guys...but you took that rather well ... you hiding something from us Double D?"  

"Like I'd tell you."  He said, wiping blood from his mouth.  "And it ain't grandstanding...I'm giving these kids the chance to kick your ass."

The man's eyebrow twitched.  

"Well...they won't have the chance when they're smoldering ash on the ground!"  He shouted, firing off two giant beams of energy towards the kids.  

"I'm here too you know!  I'll defend Senpai's students!"  Blaze Bone jumped in front of the rays, his red flames expanding past his body.  The heat could be felt all the way throughout the street.  The beams collided with the flames that Blaze had put out, almost overpowering them.  The man apparently strained to keep the attack going, but he pushed on, the device on his abdomen started to glow a faint red. 

"WENDIGO!  HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO GO KILL THOSE KIDS!"  He shouted.  Meanwhile, the beast man was picking what seemed to be ear wax out of the side of his skull.  

"Oh...yeah...alright."  He said, flicking the wax off his finger, and dashing off in the blink of an eye, reappearing in front of the rock pillar that was meant to separate the kids from the villains.  Wendigo rolled his arm back, almost smiling, before hurling his fist at the rock, smashing it into pieces almost instantly.  From behind the crumpled pillar, Wendigo stood there, waving at the kids.  "Hi kids!"  He said, still waving, before curling his open hand into a fist, aiming it at Terro.  "Bye kids!"  He cackled, before letting his fist fly.  A flash of yellow flew past Terro's head, as Wendigo's fist met resistance, and was sent flying upwards.  Towards the back, Gin stood there with a grimace on his face.  

"If anyone's killin' that kid...it's me."  He said with a sick smile.  

Meanwhile, Ino was still trembling with fear, watching the fight unravel, holding onto the closest person next to her, which at this time was Mike.  

"What do we do..."  She said, cowering. 

"Wendigo..." The woman behind the monster Wendigo called out,"We have our objective in front of us. Forget them." So this wasn't a random strike... After some banter, Wendigo decided to come attack. Dragon defend d them though... And then he yelled at one specific person...

"HEY KID! Don't worry about the streets! These villains mean business, and that means you can't hold ba-" Suddenly, a gray bolt of energy shot Dragon straight in the chest, sending him flying against a building.

Don't hold back? Terro thought of the implications. He could seriously hurt someone, even kill them. Would he want that weighing on him? At the same time, if someone here died, would it be his fault, since he held back? He just didn't know!

"WENDIGO! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO GO KILL THOSE KIDS!" He shouted. Meanwhile, the beast man was picking what seemed to be ear wax out of the side of his skull.

"Oh...yeah...alright." Wendigo flicked away some ear wax... He wasn't even taking this seriously! He then appeared in front of the rock wall and smashed it with no effort at all! Terro felt fear fill his body as he started down this monster. He was completely useless here... With his skills unable to close the gap on such speed and power, he would be stomped instantly. "Hi kids!" He said, still waving, before curling his open hand into a fist, aiming it at Terro. "Bye kids!" He cackled, before letting his fist fly. Terro couldn't move, frozen in fear as the fist came flying at him...

Only for a flash of yellow to fly past Terro's head, hitting Wendigo's fist and buying Terro a few precious seconds.

"If anyone's killin' that kid...it's me." He said with a sick smile.

Terro didn't answer Gin's sick smile, instead closing his eyes, getting in his stance. He knew what he had to do, as Dragon-Senpai's words had finally gotten to him. He focused hard, finding the building that looked the most abandoned and going to the foundation, using his power to crack it, to weaken it. He had to do this, he told himself. He felt fear, but it wasn't fear of the villains, although he was certainly shaken from his close brush with death.

He was afraid he would hurt someone innocent with this.

"Forgive me...," he muttered as he opened his eyes before yelling and throwing a punch. He wasn't aiming at Wendigo though. A loud rumble could be heard around the area, and people could see a building toppling over, aim into fall on the two villains in the back. To help this endeavor, Terro used his other hand and swiped it towards the sky, making a rock wall appear in front of them to block their path.

Terro's breathing was starting to get short and rapid at this point, however, and beads of sweat were going down his face as his knees were shaking. He never tried anything so big before, and he only hoped he could keep the rock wall up until the building fell.

F7eoyPD.jpg

x393wz.jpg

"WENDIGO! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO GO KILL THOSE KIDS!"

Ichiro could feel his heart beating wildly right now, just watching Wendigo approach the group. Double Dragon and Blaze Bones were both being attacked by the guy with the device around his abdomen while the woman wasn't doing much.

"Hi kids! Bye kids!"

"TERRO!" Ichiro shouted, only to watch Wendigo stop in front of the green suited student and then stop suddenly due to a yellow flash hit his fist.

"If anyone's killin' that kid...it's me."

Ichiro was legitimately surprised that of all people, Gin saved Terro's hide from Wendigo. Of course, it being for his own reasoning of HIM wanting to kill him, which was just a liiiiiiiittle bit unsettling. Nevertheless, Wendigo was still reeling back from the shot. All the while, however, Ichiro felt something within him almost wanting to do something to help.

I-I can't do anything...I was stupid enough to use my hands earlier against Double Dragon... he thought, gritting his teeth as he glanced down at his broken wrists. DAMNIT! If I didn't do that...I...I could still help!

He looked up from his broken wrists and looked around him. His classmates were literally frightened. Suna was down and Double Dragon and Blaze Bones were doing everything they could to protect them. Ichiro only grit his teeth more. Everyone was giving it their all...except for him. Even Mike was crazy enough to shout at Wendigo like that. What was more, Terro was striking at the two villains in the back...nevertheless, he looked at Wendigo and knew that he'd probably go after Terro afterwards.

Damnit...w-what would you do...Rei? Ichiro thought, before feeling his heart just begin to race even faster. He could feel his adrenaline pumping at this point and he was shaking. Rei...you'd...you'd do whatever you could to help.

-BGM-

Ichiro then found himself running towards where Terro was, right towards Wendigo. He didn't know what he all of a sudden jolted out like this, but he figured it was all the adrenaline he was feeling in this moment. With a loud yell, he ran past Terro and moved a bit, before spinning around slightly and slamming his elbow straight into Wendigo's gut. He'd help give Terro some time and cover...it's what he thought he should do.

"LEAVE THEM...ALONE!!" he shouted, feeling his elbow making immediate contact with Wendigo. However he saw that what he made contact with wasn't mainly his gut, but his hands too. Nevertheless, even though Wendigo blocked the strike, he was still pushed back and was spitting up some.

"Gah~! What the hell! First I get shot, and now I lose my breath! The hell are these brats!" Wendigo huffed, before immediately grabbing a hold of Ichiro's wrists and hands, beginning to put a lot of pressure on them as he squeezed them as hard as he could.

Normally, Ichiro would've been writhing in immeasurable pain, but the adrenaline was working overtime as he couldn't feel the pain. He only glared at the beast, before preparing another strike on Wendigo...this time using his right leg. "What are we...?" he asked, before beginning to swing his leg forward in a strong kick. "We're...WE'RE STUDENTS OF U.A!!!!" Ichiro shouted, as he kicked his leg up, aiming right for Wendigo's crotch.

Wendigo stood upright and immediately let go of Ichiro, whimpering like an injured animal as he stepped back and held his crotch. It seemed like he'd be nursing on that wound for a little bit...

Nevertheless, for Ichiro right now, the price of that well placed shot was one at the cost of his right leg. He moved back some, as much as he could, gritting his teeth badly now. He could feel the adrenaline die down some...and boy he could feel ALL the pain now. D-Damn...down two w-wrists...a-and a leg at once. A-A new record... he thought, with a slight groan.

lmHWTAK.png

Hey, we passed that building when we were in the bus. They most likely sell water, if you want to make a quick trip.”

Asuka looked down to the building Creed had pointed at. A convenience store. Having water for sale would be a huge benefit. Asuka felt around in her clothes for her wallet...and found nothing. Right, it's in my school bag. Which... is in the classroom. That was unlucky. Asuka didn't want to ask for a handout either. Relying on others for help just wasn't the way to go about things. Making Creed pay for it didn't seem fair either; why should he have to empty his wallet because of the limits on Asuka's Quirk?

"I'll have to make do with what I can still make," Asuka eventually answered. "My wallet's back at U.A. because I didn't think this kind of thing would happen."

h1v7t2f.png

"S-Sensei? W-What should we do? W-What can we do!?"

Sayuri was about to suggest a retreat. However, Mike, and also Ichiro and Terro, seemed to have other plans. Were they just stupid? Acting off pure adrenaline? The teacher had told them to run, so why didn't they? Even Gin was fighting the villains. I'm not allowed to sit this out anymore, am I? Sayuri began erasing her last suggestion off the whiteboard while everyone else kept fighting. Terro even knocked a couple buildings over to hit the villains with. She had to admit, even if it was stupid as hell, caused tons of property damage, and likely endangered any innocents that were inside, that was actually pretty damn cool.

From behind the rock wall, Sayuri showed the whiteboard to Isami. She had a plan.

You're a snake. Are your fangs venomous?

Mike

After Mike had yelled out, he saw Wendigo turn to face Mike, and almost as soon as he had, Terro slid in front of Mike, a wall of stone erupting from the ground in front of him.

"That's one way to keep me safe," Mike muttered to himself, blinking a few times from the surprise of the stone wall. Mike paused as he felt someone hold onto him, as well as a constant trembling.

"What do we do..." Ino said fearfully.

At first, Mike felt the surge of hormones from a girl grabbing onto him, his cheeks briefly flushing pink, but Ino's words stuck. What do they do?

"...I..." Mike started, but stopped and listened to the sound that escaped over the stone wall. There was yelling, crashes, and a loud boom, the ground shaking. Mike looked up and saw one of the nearby buildings collapse down. If they ran away, they would be safe, but then the pros that got hurt would get killed for sure. They could call for help, but it would still be some time for any heroes to arrive on the scene. And then, what about their classmates that were fighting?

No... their classmates...

They were all fighting... they were doing what they could to stop the villains, even though they were just new students. No, they were learning to be heroes, and they just fought a pro, too! Mike couldn't just abandon his classmates and run for safety, they had to do something!

With a surge of boldness, Mike took a deep breath and turned to face Ino, looking her dead in the eye and holding her shoulders. "We fight. We go out there and kick ass, because we're heroes and we have to stop the villains. Our friends are out there, so we gotta head out there and do our part to keep everyone safe! We can do it as a team, and I know you can do it too, Ino!" Mike let go, and looked up at the wall. He knelt down, and jumped upwards as hard as he could, using his quirk in a burst of green energy to reach the top of the stone wall and climb on top of it.

The scene below was a disaster. The building fell towards the two villains in the back, and Wendigo had fallen to his knees, holding his groin in excruciating pain. Terro, Ichiro, and Gin all looked worse for wear; now was his chance to get in there and keep Wendigo busy so he wouldn't attack either of them while they were vulnerable. Mike stood tall, his hair being blown about in the breeze as he took a moment to aim his trajectory. He bent his knees, and with another burst of green he shot through the air with a wide arc, landing around ten meters away from Wendigo. But he wasn't going to give him any sort of chance to react. Using his quirk again, Mike shot forward a second time, and moved in for an uppercut into Wendigo's jaw, aiming to use his quirk again to supplement the strike.

s06t3UC.png

Isami looked around him as more and more of his classmates in fear. He felt useless, but at the same time too afraid to do anything. He watched as one of the villains made waste of the rock wall that had been separating them from the other villains. "Hi kids!" The monstrous villain waved at them, before launching a punch at Terro. "Bye kids!" Luckily, Gin had intercepted the attack with a yellow beam of light. He then watched in awe as Terro dropped a whole building, then erecting a new wall out of the ground.

Isami turned to Sayuri, who had her trusty whiteboard out. You're a snake. Are your fangs venomous? He looked at her blankly for a second. "Yeah... nothing, like, too deadly or anything, but I've got poison in these fangs. W-Why do you ask?"  He had a feeling, however, that he had an idea as to what Sayuri was planning on doing, Bearing his fangs, he wondered if they could even bite through the monsterous man's skin.

Everything seemed to be happening really fast and nothing was making any sense to what was going on. The beast, now named Wendigo, went straight at Mike, who blurted out towards the villains and got their attention, and Terro, who went in to protect him with a stone wall from the ground. However, with Terro's best intention to protect him, Wendigo broke through with no problem causing debris to fly out. Aaron rolled out off the way of Wendigo's line of fire and hit his back against the closest building to him. Looking back, Gin intervened and shot Wendigo again, Ichiro using whatever body that hasn't broken into hurting Wendigo, and Mike uppercutting him. Terro then collapsed the closest building on the other 2 villains, trapping them underneath the construction.

It seems that I, along with a few other classmates, are not much help in this. . . I am glad, but I feel so useless right now letting everyone else do this. . . however, I doubt that building will keep them in there, but if he is using lasers based beams, then I can do something if they come out. Aaron looked up and saw Creed and Asuka talking and looking around at the streets, probably thinking of a way to help everyone escape or another battle plans. If anything, Aaron should prepare, for the other 2 villains are sure to come out any second now.

MX55gTQ.png

Asuka patted herself down to look for what Creed assumed to be a wallet. “I’ll have to make do with what I can still make,” she responded, not finding anything, “My wallet’s back at U.A. because I didn’t think this kind of thing would happen.”

“Oh, it's no problem, I’ll buy. Water’s cheap anyway; a 24-pack of waters is usually under $10.” Creed took a moment to estimate the conversion rates in his head, “I think that’s somewhere around 1000 or 1200 yen here. Besides, I want to pick up a snack, too.” He sat on the edge of the roof, and hung his legs off the side. His hand was on a rain gutter, ready to use it to slide down to the ground.

“Just give me the receipt when we leave so I can pay you back later.”

“Oh, don’t worry about it,” Creed responded as he jumped down. He hung onto the gutter to control his falling speed, using it as if he were rappelling, and landed three stories down. “Jump down, I’ve got you,” Creed yelled to Asuka with his arms outstretched. Asuka looked at Creed like he was crazy asking her to jump down three stories. Creed kept his arms outstretched, motioning with his hands for her to come down, “Trust me, you’ll be fine.” Asuka hesitated for a moment, but decided to jump. She fell right into Creed’s arms, while he pivoted to relieve some of the velocity. He promptly put her down, and the two walked over to the convenience store entrance.

The pair walked in and were greeted by the familiar sight of a Family Mart convenience store. It was just like the ones back over in Mustafa, and were just as nice. The store's quality seemed out of place when compared to the run-down district of Kashyyyk. Creed spent about five minutes in the sweets aisle, returning to Asuka with a basket full of various candies and snacks. “The waters are over here,” Creed said as he walked over to the beverages section. He picked up two 12-packs of water bottles and hoisted them on his shoulder.

The two of them went to the cashier and Creed dropped both his snacks and the waters onto the counter. He apologized to the cashier for dropping his things onto the counter as she began to ring in all the items. The total came out to ¥4589, with barely a fraction of that being the price of the waters, and Creed swiped his card at the terminal when prompted. A loud crash came from outside, which shook the whole building and caused both Creed and the cashier to jump. She hurriedly bagged up Creed’s items and he walked away from the counter.

Creed left the store carrying both water packs on his shoulder and the bag of his snacks in his other hand. He set everything down on a table outside the store and looked at the commotion. The situation had changed drastically. The creature was now on his knees, with Mike dashing towards him from behind. Ichiro was on the ground, with his leg appearing in bad shape. In the background, a huge stone wall had formed, and there was a billowing cloud of dust and debris behind it. That had Terro’s signature all over it.

Creed took out a pack of gummy candies from the bag and popped them into his mouth while he sat down and watched. He held out the open bag towards Asuka, offering some to her. “Looks like it turned out alright over there. Want to head back?”

Creed’s question was promptly given an answer, though not from Asuka. The situation quickly turned south when the beast roared loudly and slammed Ino into a wall. Dragon had intercepted the fight, but was effortlessly subdued by the now raging monster. The unconscious Dragon was thrown up to the top of a nearby building where the monster’s two partners were waiting. The woman placed a mask on Dragon’s face, and in an instant, he vanished. The monster now turned his focus to Ichiro, dashing towards him angrily.

“Asuka, did you bring your phone? I need you to make a call.”

Archived