Make a Xyz Monster Game (v. 2.0)

(Well, Hiroshi made someone do a Synchro that required Link Monsters, which resulted in having to work in a loophole to make it possible. It probably could be done, but you'd have to go on a similar vein to Creation/Destruction Magician, etc. which I do not think will happen for a good while. But yeah, try to make prompts that don't require bending current mechanics due to the ruling issues that will result.)

Saffira Ω, Radiant Queen of Dragons
Rank 4 - LIGHT - Dragon/Xyz/Effect
2700/2400
3 Level 4 Dragon monsters
While this card has material, it cannot be targeted or destroyed by an opponent's card effects. Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; activate 1 of these effects.
• Draw 2 cards, then discard 1 card.
• Special Summon 1 Dragon monster from your hand or GY.
• Add up to 2 Dragon monsters from your Deck to your hand.

Trying to think of a Deck that would have the resources to make this, although the payoff is certainly good.

====

3+ Level 12 monsters

(You can give it an alternative summon condition if necessary, considering the difficulty in even making this.)

I've learned my lesson regarding weird Summoning conditions. Anyway, here's a card.

Master of Dark Matter

Rank 12

DARK Spellcaster / Xyz / Effect

5000 / 4500

3 or more Level 12 monsters

Must be Xyz Summoned, and cannot be Summoned by other ways. You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 10 or higher Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) This card gains 500 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to it. If your opponent would activate a card effect or Special Summon a monster: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then negate the activation or Summon, and f you do, banish it. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: You can attach up to 2 cards you control to this card as Xyz Materials. While this card has Xyz Materials, it cannot attack your opponent directly.

2 Level 8 "Galaxy" and/or "Photon" monsters

(And I was the one who ended up doing it)

Anyway...

Galaxy-Eyes Evil Photon Dragon

Rank 8 - LIGHT - Dragon/Xyz/Effect

3000/2500

2 Level 8 "Galaxy" and/or "Photon" monsters

(1) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 monster on the field; that monster's effects are negated and its ATK and DEF becomes 0, then your opponent takes 1000 damage. (2) Monsters targeted by this card's (1) effect cannot be used as material for a Summon. (3) If this Xyz Summoned card you control is destroyed and sent to your GY: You can Special Summon 1 other "Galaxy-Eyes" Xyz Monster from your GY.

(Something about "this being one of the few things to make evil check CC")

====

2 Level [x] Plant monsters

Guardian of the Land

Rank 4 / EARTH / Plant / Xyz / Effect

0/3000

2 Level 4 Plant monsters

During either player's turn you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card : Until the End Phase of this turn, Plant monsters you control other than "Guardian of the Land" cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

-----------------------

2 level [x] tuner monsters

Solar Synchron

Rank 3

FIRE Pyro / Xyz / Effect

1800 / 200

2 Level 3 Tuners

Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then activate one of the following effects:

• Special Summon 1 Tuner from your hand or graveyard.

• Add 1 Tuner from your Deck to your hand.

This card can be used for a Synchro Summon, but it is treated as a Level 3 non-Tuner monster.

2 Level 6 monsters

WATER

Whirlpool King Leviathan                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Rank 6 I WATER I Sea Serpent/Xyz/Effect                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 ATK/3000  DEF/2500                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    2 Level 6 WATER Monsters                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     This card gains 200 ATK for each WATER Monster control. Once per turn, during either player's Battle Phase, if a face-up WATER Monster you control would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Overlay Unit from this card, target that Monster, the targeted Monster is not destroyed. If you control a face-up "Whirlpool" or "Clear Water" Monster, you may send 1 WATER Monster in your Graveyard to your Deck. You can only use this effect of "Whirlpool King Leviathan" once per turn. 

(This wouldn't be a bad addition to the fake decklist game)

======================                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Stufimol Baby Pony                                                                                                                                                                                                (Sorry, PS4 is acting stupid, plz ignore wierd spacing)

Whirlpool King Leviathan                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Rank 6 I WATER I Sea Serpent/Xyz/Effect                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 ATK/3000  DEF/2500                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    2 Level 6 WATER Monsters                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     This card gains 200 ATK for each WATER Monster control. Once per turn, during either player's Battle Phase, if a face-up WATER Monster you control would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Overlay Unit from this card, target that Monster, the targeted Monster is not destroyed. If you control a face-up "Whirlpool" or "Clear Water" Monster, you may send 1 WATER Monster in your Graveyard to your Deck. You can only use this effect of "Whirlpool King Leviathan" once per turn. 

When someone provides Materials for the prompt, I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be that specific text. I said 2 Level 6 monsters, but you added that they had to be WATER even though that wasn't in my prompt.

Anyway, I had to check Sakura's description for the archetype, but here goes.

Stufimol Baby Pony

Rank 4

EARTH Beast / Xyz / Effect

2000 / 1800

2 Level 4 EARTH monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned, you can target 1 Spell/Trap Card in your graveyard: Set it. Once per turn, you can activate a Trap Card the turn it was Set. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: This card gains ATK equal to the number of Spell/Trap Cards you control x 300 until the End Phase.

Treated as Rank 1 but written as a 0

2 Rank (x) Xyz Monsters

"Build-A-Bear workshop, now as a children's card game!"

But yeah, all of the members here are Level 4 and under and take on the appearance of cute stuffed animals, not unlike the Main Deck "Fluffals". The Main Deck monsters are given generic names based on the species they're based on, whereas the Synchro/Xyz/Link bosses are all named after precise animals from BABW and other stuffed animal stores. Their play strategy revolves around cycling through the Deck, getting certain members out quickly and keeping the backrow set up. Make sure you have some way of dealing with heavy beat Decks, because as stuffed animals, they can't do much against brute force without relying on backrow.

At least you won't have brick hands and small children don't get nightmares playing the Deck like they do with Frightfurs.

P.S. I just picked BABW because that's the only known stuffed animal store I am really aware of in the US (least where I've visited). If there are others in your country, etc., feel free to use names from those as well.

Guess I'll get a start on this Archetype, although I am technically breaking the prompt slightly.

Stufimol Baby Pony (if I actually do this Archetype, the name will be shifted to a Main Deck)

Rank 3 - EARTH - Beast/Xyz/Effect

1200/2000

2 Level 3 "Stufimol" monsters

If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can add up to 2 "Stufimol" monsters from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; activate 1 "Stufimol" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck.

[This goes for any AGM user reading this thread]

EDIT: Damn it, but at least you looked. Whoever makes this Archetype can choose which one they like, but ask for permission before you use them.

====

Embodiment of the Black Hole

Rank 0 - DARK - Cyberse/Xyz/Effect

0/0

2 Rank 1 Xyz Monsters

(This card's Rank is always treated as 1.)

Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; attach it to this card as Xyz Material. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the combined ATK and DEF of its Xyz Materials. During the End Phase, both players take 1000 damage. 

=========

Number C99: Utopic Dragon Victory

I'll grant permission to use my copy of the card in question; while I did write the prompt and made that card, the rest of the Archetype is up to your design. (IDK if Hiroshi will, but do as you will).

====

For the next person, prompt is to make a Chaos upgrade of Number 99 with the name Number C99: Utopic Dragon Victory.

Number C99: Utopic Dragon Victory

LIGHT/Dragon/Xyz

Rank 11 - 4200/2800

4 Level 11 monsters

If this card attacks, cards and effects cannot be activated until the end of Battle Phase. If this card has  "Number 99: Utopic Dragon" as Xyz material, it gains these effects:
● When a Spell/Trap or monster effect activated that targets this card: Detach 1 Xyz material from this card; negate the activation, then Special Summon 1 "Number" Xyz monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions.
-----------------------
2 Level 6 Dragon-Type monsters

Flyer Wyvern

Rank 6 I FIRE I Dragon/Xyz/Effect

ATK/2200 DEF/2000

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can target 1 Dragon-type Monster in your hand or Graveyard, Special Summon that target. Once per turn, by detaching 1 Overlay Unit from this card, negate the activation of a card effect that targets a Face-up Dragon-type Monster you control. If this Xyz Summoned card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, draw 1 card.

===================

D/D/D Malicious King Dericific

I forgot to write the sysser ichi's prompt in there while making the card... Oh well at least its right above my comment

Scale 3

Rank 8

DARK Fiend / Xyz / Pendulum / Effect

3200 / 2500

PENDULUM: "D/D/D" monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects. You cannot Special Summon monsters, except "D/D" monsters.

MONSTER: 2 Level 8 "D/D" monsters

When this card is Special Summoned from your Extra Deck, target 1 card on your opponent's field: Banish it. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Your opponent takes 500 damage. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Special Summon 1 "D/D/D" monster from your graveyard whose Level/Rank is 8 or lower, except "D/D/D Malicious King Dericific". If this card is destroyed by battle, you can place it into one of your empty Pendulum Zones.

"Red-Eyes Black Dragon" + 1 Level 7 monster

DARK

Scale 3

Rank 8

DARK Fiend / Xyz / Pendulum / Effect

3200 / 2500

PENDULUM: "D/D/D" monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects. You cannot Special Summon monsters, except "D/D" monsters.

MONSTER: When this card is Special Summoned from your Extra Deck, target 1 card on your opponent's field: Banish it. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Your opponent takes 500 damage. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Special Summon 1 "D/D/D" monster from your graveyard whose Level/Rank is 8 or lower, except "D/D/D Malicious King Dericific". If this card is destroyed by battle, you can place it into one of your empty Pendulum Zones.

"Red-Eyes Black Dragon" + 1 Level 7 monster

DARK

Missing the materials much?

====

Anyway....

Red-Eyes Infernal Dragon

Rank 7 - DARK - Dragon/Xyz/Effect

2400/2000

2 Level 7 monsters, including at least 1 "Red-Eyes B. Dragon"

While this card has Xyz Material, it gains 200 ATK for each Dragon monster in your GY. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 monster on the field; your opponent takes damage equal to its ATK. 

====

Thunder

Rank 6+

Missing the materials much?

Fixed it.

Sentient Lightning Fire

Rank 7

FIRE Thunder / Xyz / Effect

2500 / 2500

2 Level 7 monsters

Once per turn, you can target 1 monster on the field: Destroy it. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from it: Negate the destruction, and if you do, your opponent takes 800 damage.

Warrior-type

3 Level (x) Warrior-type monsters

Hero of the Shining Blade

Rank 4 - LIGHT - Warrior/Xyz/Effect

2500/2000

3 Level 4 Warrior monsters

Once per turn, during either player's turn, if this card battles an opponent's monster: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; banish that monster, face-down, then this card gains 200 ATK. If this card with material leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior monster from your GY.

====

Was going to do a CXyz version of Excalibur, but decided against it for now.

====

2 Level [x] Cyberse monsters

EARTH

(Make do with the card pool we have for them, since Yusaku hasn't given us too much to work with)

Nanotech Supervisor

EARTH/Cyberse/Xyz

Rank 4 - 2400/1200

2 Level 4 Cyberse-Type monsters

This card cannot be destroyed by battle while you control Cyberse-Type Link monster. Once per turn, if a non-Link Cyberse-Type monster is Special Summoned: Detach 1 Xyz material from this card, move that card to appropriate Linked Zone. If this card would be destroyed by card effect or battle, destroy 1 monster that linked to another Link monster instead.

------------------

Rank 7+

WIND

Time to make legacy MPB stuff

Mecha Phantom Beast Dreamwyvern

Rank 10 - WIND - Machine/Xyz/Effect

3200/3000

2 Level 10 monsters

Unaffected by your opponent's card effects while you control a Token. Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; banish up to 3 of your opponent's cards, face-down, until the End Phase of their next turn. If this card with material leaves the field: You can Special Summon up to 2 "Mecha Phantom Beast" monsters from your GY, except "Mecha Phantom Beast Dreamwyvern". 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_Dreamlifter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyvern

====

2 Level [x] monsters

Rank 4 or higher

Oh, Sakura, if you see anything that I create that might work well for the group, feel free to post it in the Generics thread, because I certainly won't remember to.

Interrupt Dragon

DARK - Rank 5 - Dragon/Xyz/Effect - 2700/2000

2 Level 5 monsters

If this monster destroys a Special Summoned monster by battle, you can detach the destroyed monster to this card as Xyz Material. If a Spell/Trap Card, or the effect of a Spell/Trap Card, is activated, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, and if you do, that card's effects become the following:

●All "Interrupt Dragon" on the field gain 500 ATK and DEF. Also, during the turn this effect is activated, "Interrupt Dragon" cannot be destroyed or targeted by cards or effects.

Rank 5

A "Flarem" monster (http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/352411-agm-written-flarem/)

Alyasmin, Successor Princess of the Flarem 

(خليفة أميرة مضيئة الحريم - الياسمين)

Rank 5 | FIRE | Spellcaster | Xyz | Effect

2700/2200

3+ Level 5 Spellcaster monsters

While you control another "Flarem" monster, this card cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's effects. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; attach it to this card as an Xyz Material. This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for each material on it. During either player's turn: You can Xyz Summon 1 "Flarem" Xyz Monster by using this card as material. (Transfer its materials to that monster). You can only use this effect of "Alyasmin, Successor Princess of the Flarem" once per turn.

====

Beast

2+ Level [x] monsters

Hyaira, the King of Beasts

Rank 4 I LIGHT I Beast/Xyz/Effect

ATK/3000 DEF/3000

2 or more Level 4 Beast-type Monsters

This card can declare an attack on your opponent's monsters for each Overlay Unit attached to this card. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can detach 1 Overlay Unit from this card, Special Summon 1 Beast-type Monster from your hand or Graveyard. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon as many Overlay Units attached to this card to your side of the field as possible.

=====================

Black Luster Soldier - Ultimate Soldier

Rank 8 - LIGHT - Warrior/Xyz/Effect

3000/2500

2+ Level 8 "Black Luster Soldier" monsters

(This card's Attribute is also always treated as DARK.)

This card's effects can only be applied/resolved if it has material. Once per turn: You can target 1 of your banished LIGHT or DARK monsters, and 1 card your opponent controls; return the first target to the Graveyard and shuffle the second target into the Deck. If this card destroys an opponent's monster: Banish that monster, then you can have this card make a second attack in a row. During your End Phase: Detach 1 material from this card.

====

EARTH

Wyrm

(You can choose the materials and other stuff)

Rank 8 - LIGHT - Warrior/Xyz/Effect

3000/2500

2+ Level 8 "Black Luster Soldier" monsters

(This card's Attribute is also always treated as DARK.)

This card's effects can only be applied/resolved if it has material. Once per turn: You can target 1 of your banished LIGHT or DARK monsters, and 1 card your opponent controls; return the first target to the target and shuffle the second target into the Deck. If this card destroys an opponent's monster: Banish that monster, then you can have this card make a second attack in a row. During your End Phase: Detach 1 material from this card.

Return the first target to the target? Ok.

The Devourer of Worlds

Rank 8

EARTH Wyrm / Xyz / Effect

4000 / 3000

3 Level 8 monsters

Must be Xyz Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Summoned, if there is a Field Spell on the field: Banish it, then its owner takes 1000 damage. This card gains 500 ATK for every Wyrm-type monster in your graveyard. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Destroy all other cards on the field, then your opponent takes 300 damage for each card destroyed. This card cannot attack the turn this effect is activated.

I'd imagine it's a celestial-sized creature, similar to how Dyson Sphere is larger than the Sun.

CXyz version of Raidraptor - Rise Falcon

CXyz Raidraptor - Ascent Falcon

DARK - Rank 5 - Winged Beast/Xyz/Effect - 200/2500

4 Level 5 Winged Beast-Type monsters

Once per turn, during either player's turn (including during the Damage Step), you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up Special Summoned monster on the field, except this card: This monster gains ATK equal to the target's current ATK. This monster can attack all Special Summoned monsters your opponent controls, once each. If this card has a "Raidraptor" Xyz, monster as Material, it gains the following effect:

●Cannot be destroyed or targeted by cards or effects, except the effects of "Number", "CXyz", or "Raidraptor" Xyz monsters.

Insect Chevalier (retrain of Insect Knight)