Make a Xyz Monster Game (v. 2.0)

CXyz Ultrafiend

Rank 9

DARK Fiend / Xyz / Effect

4000 / 4200

Must first be Special Summoned by the effect of “Rank-Up Magic Barian’s Force”. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Special Summon 1 Level 8 or below Fiend-type monster from your GY. This card gains the following effect while “Superfiend” is one of its Xyz Materials:

• This card can inflict piercing damage.

Written as a Rank 0, treated as a Rank 12 by the text

Creator of the Beginning and End

Rank 0 | DARK | Fiend | Xyz | Effect

0/0

2 Level 8 monsters with the same Level (1 LIGHT and 1 DARK)

(This card is always treated as a Rank 12 monster)

Must be Xyz Summoned. You can detach 2 materials from this card: Banish all cards your opponent controls, face-down. Cards or effects cannot be chained to this effect. This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for each card banished by this effect. If this card is sent to the GY while it was Xyz Summoned with the above materials: You can pay 3000 LP; Special Summon this card, then target 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your GY with the same Level; attach them to this card as material. 

=====

2 Level 4 Beast-Warrior monsters

(Non-Fire Fist)

*must... resist... referencing the furry fandom...*

Gouki The Zen Ogre

Rank 4/Xyz/Effect/Beast-Warrior

Once per turn, you can detach one Xyz Material from this card, then target one monster on the field: That monster cannot attack. When this card declares an attack while it has no Xyz Materials: You can target one “Gouki” monster in your GY: Banish it, then this card gains that card’s original ATK until the end of the Damage Step.

ATK/3000 DEF/0

SUCCESS!!!!1!!!

2 Level 8 “Memelord” monsters (if we’re not allowed to use imaginary archetypes, then 2 Level 8 *insert Type or archetype here* monsters)

Is based on a meme

*must... resist... referencing the furry fandom...*

Gouki The Zen Ogre

Rank 4/Xyz/Effect/Beast-Warrior

Once per turn, you can detach one Xyz Material from this card, then target one monster on the field: That monster cannot attack. When this card declares an attack while it has no Xyz Materials: You can target one “Gouki” monster in your GY: Banish it, then this card gains that card’s original ATK until the end of the Damage Step.

ATK/3000 DEF/0

SUCCESS!!!!1!!!

2 Level 8 “Memelord” monsters (if we’re not allowed to use imaginary archetypes, then 2 Level 8 *insert Type or archetype here* monsters)

Is based on a meme

Yeah, imaginary Archetypes aren't advised (well, least ones that do not have members). Also Goukis are Warriors, and if they were Beast-Warrior, only Rex is viable material. 

====

Dragon Overlord of the Eternal Heavens

Rank 8 | LIGHT | Dragon | Xyz | Effect

3000/2500

2 Level 8 Dragon monsters

While this card has material, Dragon monsters you control cannot be targeted by an opponent's card effects. Once per turn: You can detach any number of materials from this card; Special Summon an equal Dragon monsters from your hand or GY, then destroy the same number of cards on the field.

=====

I'm going to do my last theme to make something that actually works.

Furry Fox Rocker (this has nothing to do with Kyumi)

Rank 4 | WIND | Beast-Warrior | Xyz | Effect

2300/1500

You can only use the (2) effect of "Furry Fox Rocker" once per turn. (1) While this card has material, it cannot be targeted by an opponent's card effects. (2) You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 card your opponent controls (Quick Effect); banish that card, face-down. Cards or effects cannot be chained to this effect.

================

(x) Level (y) monsters

Artifact Excalibur

LIGHT - Fairy - Rank 5

2500/2200

3 Level 5 monsters

Activation and effects of other "Artifact" monsters you control cannot be negated. During either player's turn, detach 1 material from this card; destroy all Spell/Trap cards on the field. If "Artifact" monster(s) Special Summoned, except Xyz monster: This card gains 300 ATK for each. You can use these effects of "Artifact Excalibur" once per turn.

-------------------------

2 Level # Fairy DARK monster

I'm going to make a Darklord because they're the only DARK Fairies that are even relevant and can fill the conditions.

Darklord Miru 

Rank 8 | DARK | Fairy | Xyz | Effect

3000/2800

2 Level 8 DARK Fairy monsters

While this card has material, your opponent cannot move cards from the GY to a different place. Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; banish up to 2 cards from the GYs, face-down.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miru_(goddess)

(Hawaiian equivalent is Milu, which would be romanized the same way in Japanese syllables, but we don't have much on him. Or at least, I don't have too much to work with even after a semester of Hawaiian religion study.)

=====

LIGHT 

Winged-Beast

Raidraptor - Reverse Falcon

Rank 4

LIGHT Winged Beast / Xyz / Effect

2000 / 100

3 Level 4 Winged Beast-type monsters

Each player can Special Summon only 1 monster per turn. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 Special Summoned monster your opponent controls: It loses ATK equal to this card's current ATK, until the End Phase.

It's pretty much the opposite of Rise Falcon, except the Type.

FIRE

Pyro

Revived Goka, the Pyre of Eternal Malice
Rank 6 | FIRE | Pyro | Xyz | Effect
2800/2500
2 Level 6 FIRE monsters
Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon this card's name by using a "Goka, the Pyre of Malice" you control as material. If this card is Xyz Summoned this way: Target 2 cards on the field; destroy them, then both players take 1000 damage. Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; Special Summon as many "Fireball Tokens" (Pyro/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100) in Defense Position as possible. Once per turn: You can Tribute any number of other FIRE monsters; your opponent takes 500 damage for each. 

====

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Goka,_the_Pyre_of_Malice

(Oh hello retrain)

====

FIRE

Insect

Blaze Moth

Rank 4

FIRE Insect / Xyz / Effect

2000 / 2000

2 Level 4 Gemini monsters

You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 Gemini monster in your GY; Special Summon it, and if you do, it becomes an Effect Monster and gains its effect. If this card is sent to the GY by your opponent’s card effect, target 1 Gemini monster you control: It gains 1000 ATK.

What was that about retrained? (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Blazewing_Butterfly)

“Red” monster

Isn’t “Red-Eyes” technically a sub-archetype of “Red”?

Lady of the Red

Attribute: FIRE
Type: Dragon/Xyz/Effect
ATK: 2100
DEF: 2400
2 Level 7 monsters

If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can Set 1 "Dragon" Spell/Trap Card directly from your Deck. During your opponent's turn, if a card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can target 1 face-up card on the field; destroy it. You can only use each effect of "Lady of the Red" once per turn.

Next:

EARTH

Zombie or Fiend

Minecraft Zombie

Rank 4

Zombie/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 4 Zombie monsters

Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 Zombie monster in your GY: Special Summon it, but its DEF becomes 0. When this card destroys an opponent’s monster that is Level 4 or lower by battle, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Special Summon it to your side of the field.

ATK/2000 DEF/0

A “Number” that doesn’t exist

Related to Mary Sues

Number AV: Masue Yuyatogori

Scale 12

Rank 7

DARK Dragon / Xyz / Pendulum / Effect

3000 / 2500

PENDULUM: All “Synchro Dragon”, “Odd-Eyes”, “Fusion Dragon”, and “Xyz Dragon” monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent’s card effects.

MONSTER: 3 Level 7 Dragon-type monsters

Gains 500 ATK for every Xyz Material attached to it. Can attack 4 times per Battle Phase. Once per turn, you can target 1 “Synchro Dragon”, “Odd-Eyes”, “Fusion Dragon”, or “Xyz Dragon” you control: Attach it to this card as an Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to it also become Xyz Materials on this card.) Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; This card is unaffected by your opponent’s card effects until the End Phase, also your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards while this card battles this turn. If this card has no Xyz Materials: Place it into one of your empty Pendulum Zones, but if none are empty, send this card to your Extra Deck, face-down.

The name is meant to be a combo of Yuya, Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri. (They basically became a Mary Sue imo.)

Also, apparently “masue” is Japanese for pineapple, and we all know how deadly pineapple on pizza can be.

Also, I purposely made it extremely powerful.

WATER Machine

* cue some random TCG vet chewing this for terrible design *

Supernaval Streamlined Titanic Carrier

Rank 10 | WATER | Machine | Xyz | Effect

3300/3300

2 Level 10 monsters

Cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects while it has material. Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 monster you control; this turn, the targeted monster can attack your opponent directly, also when it attacks, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Battle Phase.

(Something about this being pseudo-Train stuff)

=====

Beast

DARK

*deliberately terrible

Sleeping Lion of the Jungle

Rank 5

DARK Beast / Xyz / Effect

2400 / 2000

2 Level 5 Beast-type monsters

When this card is Special Summoned: Destroy any other cards in the same column as this card. Cards cannot be placed into the same column as this card. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Add 1 Beast-type monster from your deck to your hand.

I'd imagine the card art would be of a lion whose dreams are coming out of a thought bubble and attacking everything around it.

Also, awimbawe.

Beast-Warrior

WIND

(I am so tempted to just copy/paste ZPD Judy in Xyz form, but I won't...)

Furry Veteran Officer - Sakura
2500/2100
You can only use the (2) effect of this card's name once per turn. (1) Cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects. (2) You can detach 1 material from this card; activate 1 of these effects.
● Banish 1 card your opponent controls or in their GY.

● Shuffle 1 Beast-Warrior monster from your hand or in your GY into the Deck; draw 2 cards.

[spoiler=The original version (well, slightly modified)] 
Furry Veteran Officer - Sakura
2500/2100
(1) Cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects. (2) Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; activate 1 of these effects.
● Banish 1 card your opponent controls or in their GY.
● Shuffle 1 Beast-Warrior monster from your hand or in your GY into the Deck, then draw 2 cards.

(Er, I technically did, but it's a hybrid of Xyz Judy and Nick. Hey, I technically made the ZPD archetype so I can borrow stuff from it. Oh yeah, and it has my name on it, but I never mentioned WHAT animal I am.)

=======

Psychic

DARK

Edited by Flash Flyer - Sakura
Some minor nerfing, but yeah, Zoos can burn.

Sakura. That's Quick-Effect non-targeting non-destruction removal of any card in your opponent's anywhere, but not only that, it can't be targeted by card effects and it can also be a potential Pot of Greed... and it can be used in Zoodiacs

No idea if this has the right wording because I went out of my way to do something crazy. Hope you like

Abranoudont (Abra no you don't)
DARK - Rank 3 - Psychic/Xyz/Effect - 2000 ATK/2200 DEF
2 Level 3 monsters

While this card is in an Extra Monster Zone, when this card is targeted for an attack, or with a Spell/Trap effect (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and target 1 appropriate monster on your side of the field or in an Extra Monster Zone; switch Monster Zones with it, and if you do, that attack/Spell/Trap now targets that monster.

// EARTH Fiend

The one going to AGM is getting heavily nerfed (if I ever import it). I technically toned it down by reducing the range and when you can trigger, but yeah. Might have to increase it to 3 materials, but for our purposes, we got Fire Fists, ZPD (which can spam hard enough anyway for the materials) and so on; Zoos can go burn.

[Meh, I just made the 2nd effect hard OPT and removed the quick trigger]

Condemned Guardian

Rank 4 | EARTH | Fiend | Xyz | Effect

1000/2500

2 Level 4 Fiend monsters

While this card has material, the effects of your opponent's cards that activate or resolve in the GY are negated. Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; Special Summon 1 Fiend monster from your hand or GY. It cannot attack or activate its effects this turn.

=====

3+ Level [x] monsters

Edited by Flash Flyer - Sakura
Yeah, I fixed it a bit

You can only use the (2) effect of this card's name once per turn.  (2) You can detach 1 material from this card; activate 1 of these effects.

● Shuffle 1 Beast-Warrior monster from your hand or in your GY into the Deck, then draw 2 cards.

It can still Pot of Greed every turn since detaching is a cost with the semicolon ";". I would go for a draw 1, since a draw 1 off of a Xyz is still really big, especially since you can get it twice potentially. Also putting it down to 1 makes it a valid choice to either banish a opponents card or draw a card since drawing cards is a +2 while banishing is kinda sorta a +1. It would only feel punishing to banish an opponent's card at that point, but even then it just feels the card was made to do a bunch of random stuff on its own rather than actually having something in particular the card is trying to do, unless all it's trying to do is "advantage" which is way too broad to define a card's design.

As for Condemned Guardian, it's just Starliege Paladynamo but worse, and Starliege doesn't even really get used anymore.

/skip

I'd like to keep the amount of /skip posts in this game to a minimum, so yeah, either do the prompts and add commentary later, or just avoid posting.

(I'll go fix Condemned, but honestly, trying to find something that Fiends want that doesn't overlap and can function in VRAINS gets difficult. Same with the last one, but I'll decide on what goes into the AGM if it gets ported. Likely won't.)

====

Next prompt is 3+ Level [x] monsters; you can choose the Level of the materials and/or any additional requirements you feel are necessary.

• 2 weeks later...

Luminary 10: The Subconscious Complex

Rank 1

WATER Psychic/Xyz/Effect

3 Level 1 Psychic monsters

Once per turn, you can detach 1 material from this card (Quick Effect): Apply 1 of the following effects.

- Target 1 monster your opponent controls: This turn, that monster cannot attack and its effects are negated.

- All monsters you control gain 500 ATK and change to face-up Attack Position, and all monsters you control that cannot attack can attack this turn.

- When your opponent activates a Spell or Trap: Pay 500 LP; Negate the activation and destroy that card.

ATK 800 DEF 1000

And now...

Luminary 34: *insert something that is related to famous historical Internet/hacking/coding luminary or his accomplishments here*

Cyberse-type

Luminary 34: The Deep Web

Rank 7 - DARK - Cyberse

?/?

2+ Level 7 Cyberse monsters

This card's original ATK/DEF becomes the number of its materials x700. Once per turn, detach any number of Xyz material from this card; apply these effects, in sequence, depending on number of Xyz materials detached:

1+: Target 1 monster on the field, negate its effects.

2+: Target 1 card on the field, negate its effects.

3+: Monsters and card effects in either GY cannot be activated.

4+: Monsters one the field cannot be targeted by other card effects, except by this card's effect.

5: Take control of all monsters your opponent controls as many as possible.

---------------------

Luminary 42: [same concept as above]

Fairy

Luminary 42: Research Engine

WATER

Rank 3

Fairy/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 3 monsters

You can detach 1 material from this card: Excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck: Add 1 to your hand, but you cannot use cards or effects with the same name for the rest of this turn, and place the other cards back on top of your Deck in the same order. You can only use this effect of “Luminary 42: Research Engine” once per turn. You cannot Special Summon the turn you activate this effect.

ATK/0. DEF/2000

Luminaries are based on imporant people and the marks they leave on humanity, or important ideas or inventions. This one’s based on the people who made Google. Let’s say Syserr Ichi’s one is based on the guy who made SilkRoad because you have to be skilled to evade the FBI like that.

Number 1: Memelord - Robbie Rotten

3 Level 1 monsters

• 2 weeks later...

Despite this card's name literally being a joke, I'll just make it to advance the game. (Now I need to bump the Synchro one...)

Number 1: Memelord - Robbie Rotten

Rank 1 | DARK | Fiend | Xyz | Effect

1000/1000

3 Level 1 monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can detach any number of materials from this card; Special Summon an equal number of "Memelord Tokens" (DARK / Level 1 / Fiend-Type / ATK 0 / DEF 0) to your opponent's field. Monsters Special Summoned by this effect cannot be used as material for a Summon, also they cannot be Tributed. This card gains 500 ATK for each "Memelord Token" on the field. During the End Phase, destroy 1 "Memelord Token" on the field or return this card to the Extra Deck. If this card leaves the field: Destroy all "Memelord Tokens", then you take 500 damage for each Memelord Token on the field. 

(Because you know, spread the memes and hope that they die out before you do, and then cause damage. IDK, I'm apparently a normie.)

========

2+ Level [x] materials

Zombie

Kuroto Dan

Rank 8/Zombie/DARK/Xyz/Effect

2+ Level 8 monsters

Must be Xyz Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You cannot control more than 1 other monster. Once per turn, you can detach 2 materials from this card, then target 1 monster you control: Destroy it, then place Continue Counters on this card equal to its original Level. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 2 Continue Counters from this card instead. During each End Phase: Destroy this card.

ATK/5000 DEF/300

Good beatstick, but it has a time limit severely limited by the quality of monsters you are destroying. At most, if you destroy a Level 12, I’d say 4 turns.

Angry Bullfrog

Rank 2

The rest is up to you.

Angry Bullfrog

Rank 2

WATER Aqua / Xyz / Effect

1300 / 1700

2 Level 2 WATER monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned: Target 1 “Frog” monster in your GY; attach it to this card as an Xyz Material. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Target 1 WATER monster you control that has a Level; it can attack your opponent directly this turn. When this card is sent from the field to the GY: Add 1 Level 2 WATER monster from your GY to your hand.

The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

Machine-type