Card Picture

Persephone Diggen1

Question

11 answers to this question

so it will stay like this forever? i want to make cards, i dont want them to be blank, its not fair, no one would visit your website anymore if it wont be fixed, im not threating you or something, but it doesnt mean it wont happen

We all don't want them blank, but unless the admin can be bothered to come over here and fix the cardmaker, that's it. There's far more problems than just this. 

As Striker noted, you have Magic Set Editor (or you can try TCGEditor which sort of works like ours, but is desktop and actually has Pendulums). 

====

YCMaker needs to get over here and fix it, but he's been absent the last six months.

We all don't want them blank, but unless the admin can be bothered to come over here and fix the cardmaker, that's it. There's far more problems than just this.

As Striker noted, you have Magic Set Editor (or you can try TCGEditor which sort of works like ours, but is desktop and actually has Pendulums).

====

YCMaker needs to get over here and fix it, but he's been absent the last six months.

MSE has Pendulums and Links. Just gotta hunt Google for them though as the download from the main site doesn't have them included.

the question is for Super Moderators, i dont understand, why the creator of the website isnt bother doing the things he should be, like making new card types and where is he now and what does he do and is the things he do does take him a long time of his life and that's because he dont have the time to do those things? no one except him doesnt know how to do the things he can do, does he think there are more people who can do things he does? its doesnt make sense. so why do he make the website if he doesnt update it? i hope someone who knows him can get him and convince him to continue updating the website.

Aaaaaaand this site is OFFICIALLY dead... (I've repeated this over the past 2 years, but this is for sure...)
Damn shame. Shame shame......
YCMaker should of got other Moderators that could update the MAIN focus of the site themselves from the very beginning.
Over a decade of work...gone...

He hasn't fixed anything in over a year from what I can tell. He hasn't fixed the textbox, added Pendulums, fixed the messed up holo'd out text, readded the holo effect for Super/Ultra rare, added Links, etc. etc. etc.

Then tons of unnecessary subcategories that made people post WAY less, then the restrictions of saying what you want without penalties on cards.
Being a member of this forum in its glory days till now, its truly a sickening experience... Just sad.

I'm probably the most dedicated card maker this forum has had so far, and its all ruined...AGAIN... I lost everything already when I had around 200 in the gallery, and now over 500... Most images were custom made and custom holo'd, taking days of hours to edit... I work 2 jobs, 1 full time, have to take care of a family, etc. now since my time here has passed...
I don't have the time for this...

Just sticky my threads before the site gets archived...  :7607_key:

I have an alternative.

It's a tedious and stupid process, but here's what you can do if you still wish to make cards using this card maker while still having images.

Copy and paste the image link into where you'd normally upload the cards.

But what if you want it cropped?

Well, you could crop it and then upload the cropped image to a site like Imgur, and then copy and paste the direct link into the space where it says Picture url.

I have an alternative.

It's a tedious and stupid process, but here's what you can do if you still wish to make cards using this card maker while still having images.

Copy and paste the image link into where you'd normally upload the cards.

But what if you want it cropped?

Well, you could crop it and then upload the cropped image to a site like Imgur, and then copy and paste the direct link into the space where it says Picture url.

Nope.

cant the creators of the website sell the rights to somebody else and he/she/they will put the missing card types and the other things? can you suggest him that? whatever it is, i (and more people) want the website will stay as it is, but with updates ones in awhile, you know, me and more people want the creators of it will continue do things, if he doesnt do it, somebody else will do it.

the question is for Super Moderators, i dont understand, why the creator of the website isnt bother doing the things he should be, like making new card types and where is he now and what does he do and is the things he do does take him a long time of his life and that's because he dont have the time to do those things? no one except him doesnt know how to do the things he can do, does he think there are more people who can do things he does? its doesnt make sense. so why do he make the website if he doesnt update it? i hope someone who knows him can get him and convince him to continue updating the website.

IIRC he has a job as a programmer, though I don't know the extent of how much work he has right now. I can tell you that programming is labor-intensive.

Either he's extremely busy right now, or he just doesn't care anymore except for the ad revenue he gets from VigLink (you know, those random advertisements that sometimes come up in your posts?)

cant the creators of the website sell the rights to somebody else and he/she/they will put the missing card types and the other things? can you suggest him that? whatever it is, i (and more people) want the website will stay as it is, but with updates ones in awhile, you know, me and more people want the creators of it will continue do things, if he doesnt do it, somebody else will do it.

Believe me, we already had another member (Tormented) try to buy the site from YCMaker last year because of these issues, but he declined. 

Another option would be to have another member code the stuff for us, but that requires getting into the code that governs the cardmaker. That is something I cannot do (or am still trying to figure out where it's kept). Evilfusion had access to it in the past; may need to ask where that could be found. 

=====

I'm going to make an announcement about this at the top of the section, given that a lot of you have been asking this question. 

Archived