[LVP1] Inverz Origin

Nekroz of Sophia is Gishki Emilia (aka Dance Princess of the Nekroz) using Sophia, Goddess of Rebirth as armor. Gishki Emilia is also Shurit's mother with Gishki Avance being the father, so her being corrupted by Steelswarm Origin has implications. The Ice Barrier dragons are used by both the Evilswarms and Nekroz, not sure in what order though. If they were used as armor after being infected then the Nekroz should be wearing the Evilswarms as armor, though perhaps they had a way of purifying them using their mirrors or some such, or perhaps Steelswarm Origin had something to do with the process of legendary monsters being bound into armour as Nekroz.

Nekroz of Sophia is Gishki Emilia using Sophia as armor. The Ice Barrier dragons are used by both the Evilswarms and Nekroz, not sure in what order though. If they were used as armor after being infected then the Nekroz should be wearing the Evilswarms as armor, though perhaps they had a way of purifying them using their mirrors or some such. 

I was wrong, the lady being turned evil in Creeping was Emilia's mother.

Actually, if you paid attention to the Draco-ifying virus Vector Pendulum uses and what's on his staff, it appears as an actual virus protein structure (also see: Amorphages). Also, I find the connection between the Draco virus and lSwarm pretty... very loose. lSwarm never worked in a way of "Turns into Dragons and maybe mind controls" and, definitely with the realistic virus aesthetic vs. whatever lSwarm is, I dunno just doesn't connect very well. Also, the lSwarm virus died, like totally died, by the hands of the Vylons partway through DT2.

WHAT IS INTERESTING TO POINT OUT, HOWEVER, that might prove to be a great connection that's being overlooked, is this:

The Amorphage monsters seem to follow a pretty distinct colour scheme with its virus connections. There's a white one, a gray one, a yellow one, an orange one, a red one, a blue one, a purple one, and a green one. Now, there are only 8 Amorphages and there's the pretty glaring question of "Where's Rainbow and Black?" Which, I dunno could be between Luster and Vector respectfully, but then that doesn't quite add up because when Vector becomes Amorphactor the virus core he uses is pretty clearly purple and not black. Also Luster doesn't really have a core going on anywhere, so this theory has a few holes in it.

But yeah, Vector's character and flavor doesn't fit lSwarm at all, and from what we've seen of Evilswarms and such, he wouldn't look or act the way he does just by being infected with it. It really doesn't work lore-wise, and while the whole "Phantom Roots = Luster" thing was a little far-fetched, this is REALLY far-fetched.

It's more likely there's some sort of connection between the Gem Knight orbs (of course) and the viruses, but we need to know who Vector Pendulum is first. ALSO, we already know the interdimensional source of all that draco-virus biz, and it pretty much has to be True King of All Calamities.

Also, I want to know how Qliphort Genius (shadowy figure crawling out of Scout) fits into all this, and what it is at all.

I concur actually, I thought creeping left an open thread for the Verz Virus, but if Origins is really the origin, then it's likely that connection is unlikely. 

can you explain more what you mean by your different colored Crystal idea?

QG's shadow man's history depends on when this was a thing

ShaddollConstruct-LVP1-JP-OP.png

"Tierra" first forcefully removed the seal suppressing "Construct", then manipulated the core of the defunct "Apoqliphort Towers", and resonated it with the vacuum tubes on "Infernoid Decatron", awakening the soul of "Gem-Knight Lapis" that had been trapped in a vacuum tube since the previous war. After spending decades imprisoned within the "Infernoid", most of her life energy had been converted into the "qliphoth" system"

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Master_Guide_5_card_storylines

Lapis and what remains of Construct's strenght gets turned into Darktellarknight Batlamyus who Teirra then consumes, but as noted some of Construct's power bled into the Qli system. After Tierra and the last Zefra vanish, it's possible Construct's evil spirit was freed from the Qlis?

But how does that relate to a Dracostory-DT connection?

So, here is how I see it:

Inverz Origin

It's a Fabled leftovers after they were nuked by Jurracs, which then gave rise to Steelswarms. It appears in Infestation Infection, but it's not like it was created at that time, instead it's just being released.

Shaddoll Construct

As Winter highlighted, it appears to be Construct-Lapis while it's trapped in Infernoid Decatron, pretty much a moment before it's released as seen in the events of "Tellarknight Genesis". The wikia states that it's trapped in Sjette instead but... the little surface of the Infernoid that can be seen in Construct's artwork resembles Decatron's.

Nekroz of Sophia is Gishki Emilia (aka Dance Princess of the Nekroz) using Sophia, Goddess of Rebirth as armor. Gishki Emilia is also Shurit's mother with Gishki Avance being the father, so her being corrupted by Steelswarm Origin has implications. The Ice Barrier dragons are used by both the Evilswarms and Nekroz, not sure in what order though. If they were used as armor after being infected then the Nekroz should be wearing the Evilswarms as armor, though perhaps they had a way of purifying them using their mirrors or some such, or perhaps Steelswarm Origin had something to do with the process of legendary monsters being bound into armour as Nekroz.

Evilswarms were first, then Nekroz, and I dare to say the dragons were already "purified" by the time Nekroz summoned their powers, so I would say Origin being involved in these events is highly unlikely. You could make a case about Origin infiltrating Gishkis and the Aquamirror when the latter messed with lswams (e.g. Psychelone, Zealgigas), but that's too much of an stretch, IMO.

Right, Gishki Noellia (Emilia's mother) is the one possessed by Steelswarm Origin. Under its influence, she goes on to kill her own daughter:

AquamirrorIllusion-HA06-EN-SR-1E.png

as part of the rites to become Gishki Psychlone. 

GishkiPsychelone-HA07-EN-SR-UE.png

Gishki Psychlone revives Steelswarm Hercules as Gishki Zielgigas as well as the three dragons of the Ice Barrier as Evilswarms Bahamut (Brionac), Ophion (Gungnir), and Ouroboros (Trishula). She has significant power to create corrupted monsters using the power Steelswarm Origin that infected her in Creeping Darkness, and is to the Evilswarm what Kerrigan is to the Zerg, if not the founder of the Evilswarm that marks the point at which the Steelswarm becomes the Evilswarm. 

So, let's consider that Fabled point seriously- perhaps the Steelswarm Zerg-esque plague (and, by extension, the Evilswarm infection) actually comes from underground, where the Fabled came from. That's why it manages to take over so quickly- the surface dwellers don't have any immunity to this very infectious virus!

It would also go towards explaining why there aren't any Evilswarm based on Fabled- they're immune. Baira was probably just carrying the plague, and his head being left on the ground set off all the events of the Verz arc.

Everybody fuses with everybody, everybody is destroyed by everybody, everybody is everybody's children.

There, I've solved the Duel Terminal And Beyond storyline for you. You can all funking go home now.

Ahem. Anyway. I don't wanna disappoint anybody, but although the shape is a good match for the face of Fabled Dianaira, it also even more closely matches the Steelswarm team symbol:

Inverz.png

You can see it has the prongs on the top-middle and bottom-sides that Dianaira lacks. But it does​ look a lot like Dianaira, so there could still be a connection.

That still leaves no answer as to what the Vylons have to do with anything. I don't​ think the theory I'm about to present is true, but one possibility is that the two relate to Sophia and Tierra. The Vylons defeated and sealed the Steelswarms in the past, similar to how Sophia defeated and sealed Tierra (this would presumably have been long before even the original DT storyline). So the two archetypes may have been servants of the two gods in the past. But probably not.

Of course, the Steelswarms are organic and DARK like Sophia while the Vylons are mechanical and LIGHT like Tierra, so...nope, forget it. They're obviously making up this dumb story as they go, I'm not going down this obviously dead-ending rabbit hole. (But if the Evilswarm virus does relate to Tierra, that would explain why Origin is LIGHT.)

Oh, and people might already know this, but if you want to know how all the characters from this world (​may have) crossed over into the Dracoverlord/Dracoslayer one, that would be in Zefra Providence:

ZefraProvidence-CA.png

Master Guide 5 says:

However, "Crystal" knows that his past friends and comrades are waiting just beyond that light. The future that they should head towards, that is a future in which life and death no longer endlessly repeat by the control of the "Sacred Tree". It is a world in which those living on the earth are promised tranquility, freed from the shackles of gods. To seek out that world, to create that promised land, he, just as those who were left behind by that light once did, embarks on a journey, to an unknown horizon.

If true, that sorta ruins that​ happy ending. As long as Konami keeps making cards, Crystal cannot rest. His battle will continue eternally until capitalism is demolished.

That's actually pretty close to the lore from the Vylon's wikipedia page:

In the story of the Duel Terminals, the Vylon are holy machine weapons created by the Constellar in The Ancient Era to oversee the seal they had placed upon the Steelswarm, and were designed to be impervious to the corruption of the Lswarm. As ages passed and the Constellar returned to the stars, the Vylon merely observed the confrontations that took place on the Surface World below. Even through the wars against the Worms and the Fableds and the resulting devastation caused by the Ice Barrier Dragons, they stayed silent.

They do relate to the Steelswarm in that it was their job to stop them from escaping. But this then goes against the theories because if the Steelswarm are ancient, then yeah Dianaira couldn't have been the original Steelswarm. For all we know, whoever (or whatever) the creature was, it must have eventually mutated into the first Steelswarm; possibly Steelswarm Hercules.

That's actually pretty close to the lore from the Vylon's wikipedia page:

They do relate to the Steelswarm in that it was their job to stop them from escaping. But this then goes against the theories because if the Steelswarm are ancient, then yeah Dianaira couldn't have been the original Steelswarm. For all we know, whoever (or whatever) the creature was, it must have eventually mutated into the first Steelswarm; possibly Steelswarm Hercules.

Whoa, don't know I managed to miss that. Ignore my little theory then, folks! (I know that's on the Vylon archetype page, but is it somewhere else, too? I didn't see it when I was going through the Master Guide storylines.)

As you say, that does pretty conclusively shoot down the Steelswarm-as-Fabled hypothesis. The first part of the Duel Terminal storyline (DT Phase 1, if you will) doesn't seem like it's ever had much connection to everything that's followed, except as a source of bodies to get resurrected, so I suppose it's not a surprise.

Whoa, don't know I managed to miss that. Ignore my little theory then, folks! (I know that's on the Vylon archetype page, but is it somewhere else, too? I didn't see it when I was going through the Master Guide storylines.)

As you say, that does pretty conclusively shoot down the Steelswarm-as-Fabled hypothesis. The first part of the Duel Terminal storyline (DT Phase 1, if you will) doesn't seem like it's ever had much connection to everything that's followed, except as a source of bodies to get resurrected, so I suppose it's not a surprise.

I dunno where the storyline was found other than the page, but I just remembered that the Constellars apparently made the Vylons to watch over the Steelswarm. And that Noellia, who had been infected by the Lswarm virus, spread the insanity through the Vylon system when she fused with Vylon tetra to become Tetraogre. Which is why the Vylons went crazy and tried to end everything after the other tribes started going at each other again post-Steelswarm threat.

Archived