Site Changes Discussion

Tormented

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you forgot the = sign

@

Am I gonna have to change my funking name for the @@System?  That pisses me off.

@Hi I'm Dad

There are existing re-vamped warn systems that I could look into, yes.

That's something I think that can wait since you're already busy.  Put it at the bottom of your que and just let it sit.  Manual warns aren't hard so it can wait.  Get back to me.

I was just gonna say funk it and go back to my old name and just not be mentioned.  But for the sake of moderation purposes, I shouldn't.  

Make up your mind!

Can you @ yourself I wonder. Let us see @@Zaziuma

Yea for some reason we cant tag ourselves. Not sure if this is intentional or not.@@Zaziuma

@НalloHallo

Just delete the only member with the name Dad, surely? Or just force you name to Dad, you should be able to as a Mod with ACP access. 

Tried that, got the same results.  When I search [Dad] in ACP, it brings up 250+ members.  Doesn't isolate anyone.

You just have to remove the one member who's name is just Dad and nothing else. You're seeing a list of all people with Dad in their names but the mention function only calls one specific member.

Here's the thing.

@Dad

doesn't call anyone(or it does. i'll find out once this post is made). I think it's safe to say no one actually goes by just Dad.

Also you can go with JustDad I guess and emulate Yui in his old days.

You just have to remove the one member who's name is just Dad and nothing else. You're seeing a list of all people with Dad in their names but the mention function only calls one specific member.

Here's the thing.

@Dad

doesn't call anyone(or it does. i'll find out once this post is made). I think it's safe to say no one actually goes by just Dad.

Also you can go with JustDad I guess and emulate Yui in his old days.

Right, but I searched through 19 pages and can't find them.  It's a pain in the ass and I don't think it's worth my time.

Archived