Site Changes Discussion

Tormented

In most of the discussion boards (including YCM), whenever I wanted to change my signature, I was always annoyed at first how you couldn't see signatures in profiles, always had to check my posts to test my signature, but I got used to it.

But now seeing signatures in user profiles... is a bit weird. I'll try to get used to this new change.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Double post but: Is it too much to ask for an alternate version(s) of the YCM Modern skin but less... dark? I mean, while I like its layout, design and everything, I'm not a big fan of the dark and gray tones, and it does remind me of other dark-themed YGO forums when IMO it's better to keep YCM a bit more unique in this regard. Personally I like the blue & white colors, that as plus don't mess too much visually with a few of the custom member titles, and perhaps green & white instead.

Double post but: Is it too much to ask for an alternate version(s) of the YCM Modern skin but less... dark? I mean, while I like its layout, design and everything, I'm not a big fan of the dark and gray tones, and it does remind me of other dark-themed YGO forums when IMO it's better to keep YCM a bit more unique in this regard. Personally I like the blue & white colors, that as plus don't mess too much visually with a few of the custom member titles, and perhaps green & white instead.

For future reference that'd be better...

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/370362-ycm-modern-theme-release/

Here :)

I feel we should have either latest posts or latest topics but not both.

granted they both can be closed with a click, so we do have the option to individually choose

I feel they serve different purposes, just because a new thread is made doesn't mean the active discussion is occurring or vice versa you might see something posted and be intrigued at what the individual is referring to.

And as you said, you can hide them individually if you do not enjoy the site of having both.

I feel they serve different purposes, just because a new thread is made doesn't mean the active discussion is occurring or vice versa you might see something posted and be intrigued at what the individual is referring to.

And as you said, you can hide them individually if you do not enjoy the site of having both.

What happens if you post pictures btw, does that show up on the recent posts bar

Cb7oLYv.png

It does not post the images.

Personally I absolutely hate it but if people want it then it's fine lol

Again you can hide the feature if you dislike it, it's about having options imo. I'm already enjoying being able to see certain conversations are occurring but I can absolutely see the potential for annoyance, which is why being able to hide it is key.

Archived