[TN19] Promo cards

68888892_10214945027324868_5357680030530

Nibiru, the Primal Being
LIGHT/11/Rock/Effect
During the Main Phase, if your opponent Normal or Special Summoned 5 or more monsters this turn (Quick Effect): You can Tribute as many face-up monsters on the field as possible, and if you do, Special Summon this card from your hand, then Special Summon 1 “Primal Being Token” (Rock/LIGHT/Level 11/ATK?/DEF?) to your opponent’s field. (This Token’s ATK/DEF become the combined original ATK/DEF of the Tributed monsters.) You can only use this effect of “Nibiru the Primal Being” once per turn.
3000/600

Dark Ruler No More
Spell
Negate the effects of all face-up monsters your opponent currently controls, until the end of this turn, also, for the rest of this turn after this card resolves, your opponent takes no damage. Neither player can activate monster effects in response to this card’s activation.

Dimension Shifter
DARK/6/Spellcaster/Effect
If you have no cards in your GY (Quick Effect): You can send this card from your hand to the GY; until the end of the next turn, any card sent to the GY is banished instead.
1200/2200

HOLY SHEEP, I LOVE THESE!.  (And i'm totally not saying that due to my utter hatred for every combo deck ever.)  

I feel Shifter is the weakest of the bunch, given how you require no GY to us it, but it does what it's meant to do, disrupt GY plays if you are going 2nd.  

I feel Nibiru and DRNM are two sides of the same coin.  one board wipes, the other board neuters.  There are some situations where one is definitely preferred over the other.  

I feel some rank 4 capable decks will use that Granite Xyz to search Nibiru now.  

Nibiru is amazing.  I want it.  Rock is the superiorist type.  Nothing more to say.

Dark Ruler No More's existence is... interesting.  I feel like it's existence means that Mystic Mine is on the chopping block (if it wasn't already).  Considering how many monster nuke options we've got now, using it and then dropping a Raigeki or Dark Hole isn't really far-fetched.  ...it also probably means that "Book of Eclipse" and "Swords of Concealing Light" will probably never see competitive play ever again, which is a bit sad.

Shifter is cool, but so so awkward.  After you use one, any other ones you have in your deck essentially become vanilla monsters and being Level 6 doesn't help.  That said, the card itself is a bit like Maxx "C" in that it's a handtrap whose effect is so powerful (in the right condition) that it could shut down a turn on its own.

I need playsets of all of these.

Dark Ruler No More basicly breaks all mass interruption boards of monsters, which are not backed by negation backrow.

You cannot imagine how hard I laughed when I looked at that card, a while ago I was thinking how they will respond and now we have both Super Polymerization and Dark Ruler No More at 3 each, in the TCG.

Also the Level 11 (Nibiru, the Primal Being) is a hand trap that immediately shuts down turn 1 mass summon strategies (... again mass interruption boards of monsters).

So now we have 3 more copies of a handtrap that shuts down these decks, neat.

For whatever that is worth, Granite Loyalist can search this.

Dimension Shifter is basicly Different Dimension Ground as a handtrap to immediately shut down GY abuse.

So again, an unremovable Macro Cosmos that stays long enough to shut down an entire turn and vanishes before it would interfere with one's own GY plays.

What the heck are these cards, why do they so suddenly release that many interruption spam/turn 1 insanity stoppers ?

Unless I am completely wrong these will (at the ver least in one's side deck) change the state of the game.

Dogdamn KoA, What did you smoke when you making this? I gladly wanna stash of that

Nibiru is a bit situational, but when it go off it go off hard, i love it. Getting rid the token is easy. And searcable to the boot.

Yeah Dark Ruler No More is the replacement for possibly soon-be-banned Mystic Mine. Generally same utility if not much fair given you get extra 3 cost using it (getting it to hand, no combo, no damage)

as a fan of Banish Deck, Shifter is akward but a welcomed addition to such decks. Idk about other decks though other distrupting your opponent turn 1. Maybe Madolche?

Dogdamn KoA, What did you smoke when you making this? I gladly wanna stash of that

Nibiru is a bit situational, but when it go off it go off hard, i love it. Getting rid the token is easy. And searcable to the boot.

Yeah Dark Ruler No More is the replacement for possibly soon-be-banned Mystic Mine. Generally same utility if not much fair given you get extra 3 cost using it (getting it to hand, no combo, no damage)

as a fan of Banish Deck, Shifter is akward but a welcomed addition to such decks. Idk about other decks though other distrupting your opponent turn 1. Maybe Madolche?

Why do you think OCG will ban Mine?

Why do you think OCG will ban Mine?

not "will" i said "possibly", and the card is originally TCG exclusive so not within ocg context at the time. While i personally not really bothered much with MM, we cant ignore that it highly contributing to push back some design in ban list due to its power. And "No More" being bit less powerful but relatively same end result easing konami on possibility to limit Mine in the future

Archived