[ETCO] Fusion Dispatch

EMxigW6UwAEAsKS.jpg?ssl=1

ETCO-JP071 融合派兵 Yuugou Hahei (Fusion Dispatch)
Normal Spell
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Reveal 1 Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 of the Fusion Materials whose name is specifically listed on that card from your hand or Deck. You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck the turn you activate this card, except Fusion Monsters.

Link - https://ygorganization.com/darkbladeasanexpandedthemewhen/

Vehicroid support! WOOHOO! There are TEN different roids that can be summoned by this card and I play all of them except UFOroid already. Most of the time I will summon Expressroid for mega card advantage but it also makes Ambulanceroid much more viable. The other ones are niche and mostly useful as Fusion Materials but their effects are still useful on occasions.

I already play Keeper of Dragon Magic which can search this card, so it's extra good.

Best of all though, I don't care in the slightest about the restriction because Megaroid City and the aforementioned Keeper of Dragon Magic already lock me to Fusions. If this had been directly "roid" support it probably would have had it anyway thanks to Speedroids existing.

Archived