Power Pegasus

Problamatico

7 hours ago, Redro said:

Just making sure you realize: you don't have any restrictions on the Level up effect.

As it's written now, you can just keep leveling up any of them to Level 8 in one turn during the same end phase.

Actually if you could look at armed dragon lv 3 effect it would say basically the same thing that said except instead of saying during the end phase it says standby face

1 hour ago, Problamatico said:

Actually if you could look at armed dragon lv 3 effect it would say basically the same thing that said except instead of saying during the end phase it says standby face

Yeah, but the Armed Dragons don't all level up during the same phase.  As these are written now, you can summon Power Pegasus LV2, then during your End Phase it Levels up to 4.  Then, because you control Power Pegasus LV4 and because it is still the End Phase, its effect triggers and you can Level it up to 6.  Etc. Etc.

You need to put a restriction on that if you want them all to Level up on different turns.  You can look at the "Ultimate Insect" series to see an example.  They are another LV series and they all have a Level up effect during the Standby Phase, but they all have a restriction text.

They're good.  LV monsters definitely could use some love.  Field spell is kinda OP, but you could definitely lower it's power level.

I'll be honest... I really don't have much to say about 'em.  If a card/set of cards is "good" or if their use is fairly self-explanatory, they... tend to get overlooked a bit.  These could be pretty cool alongside "Dark Simorgh", but that was the only thing that popped into my head when I looked through these the first time.  Sorry...

• 2 weeks later...

I pretty much agree with everything Redro's said. You know my feedback for the Field Spell. Other than that, nothing too bad, other than the fact that yes, the way you have it worded now, you could conceivably Level them up all the way from 2 to 8 in one run.

"Power Pegasus LV 2"

This monster is also treated as LIGHT-Attribute. During the End Phase, except the turn this card was Summoned: You can send this card to the GY, Special Summon 1 "Power Pegasus LV 4" from your hand or Deck.

If you add the condition in Italics to each one, that fixes the problem.

I agree, I like the series.  Here is a card that should work similarly.

"Covetation Power Pegasus LV 2"

This monster is also treated as LIGHT-Attribute. During the End Phase, except any turn a card with "During the End Phase" or "any turn a card" in its original effect text was Summoned: You can send this card to the GY, Special Summon 1 "Power Pegasus LV 4" from your hand or Deck.  This card is also treated as "Power Pegasus LV 2".  

You can run 2 End Phases back-to-back, ignoring the exception for summoning "Power Pegasus LV 6" by the effect of "Power Pegasus LV 4" for that 2nd End Phase and if you choose to: You will skip your next turn's non-effect End Phase. Any "Power Pegasus" summoned in that 2nd of 2 consecutive End Phases can not attack for the remainder of the Duel.  You can only use this effect once this Duel.

Feel free to edit it or discard it entirely.

Archived