• Reading
  • Internal
  • Visual
  • Emulator
  • Augmented
  • Realty
  • Combat
  • System

The DRIVE-ARC is an upgraded version of the ARC system. The DRIVE-ARC reads from a Rule database and field database to give Real-Time Action.

The DRIVE-ARC creates a simulated field so the D.R.I.V.E Disk can save space (The drive disk is a Dual Disk That takes up less space and has the DRIVE-ARC in it).

The D.R.I.V.E Disk has you place the Deck and E-Deck on it, Shoots them out into their Zones, and Expands the Hand.137154829_DRIVEDISKBlueprints.thumb.jpg.55313d0f8c90277bf4eda9a373404180.jpg

Ask any Questions (If you want to use DRIVE-ARC in a comic, Ask me).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/10/2020 at 2:44 PM, Yami Kiniko said:

The DRIVEARC opens up new dualing styles. It uses card type, rules, location thrown and voice commands to place the card in the correct position.

Do you have more of a defined schema? It /does/ all of this, but the visual and platforming are non existent. Cool concept, just not fleshed out in any regard.

9 hours ago, Dae said:

Do you have more of a defined schema? It /does/ all of this, but the visual and platforming are non existent. Cool concept, just not fleshed out in any regard.

The game "Mat" is shown as a semi-transparent grey hologram in the middle of the stadium.

Archived