I agree with the cop here

Horu

The poster disabled the comments so he could make the cop look like the bad guy. But you can clearly see these people trying to mob and attack them so the officer pushed them over and got the fuck out of Dodge. Anyone in the cop's position would've done the same or worse. So don't paint the cop as the bad guy. He deserves some major respect for not shooting the people trying to harm him and using the Suburban as a tool to save himself and the people trying to attack him. He could've called for backup and the LAPD could've easily taken out the crowd. Instead, he chose the better option of getting out of a bad situation.

• 2 months later...

This kind of reminds me of a story I once thought of and a question about it. It goes like this: there are three cops and the come across a person they deem looks suspicious. The first cop tries to engage in police brutality against the man but the second cop stops the first one. The third watches from a distance. Is the third cop a "good cop" because he didn't join in with the brutal cop, or is he a "bad egg" because of his reluctance or refusal to help the second cop stop the beating?

On the subject of the video, this is a similar situation. On the one hand I can see where your coming from with your argument, but on the other hand I'm pretty sure I saw him knock a guy over with the car (even though he didn't go under, still a d*** move). Your opinion on that?

(I know this is kind of a necbump but whatever)

On 12/29/2020 at 5:14 PM, cr47t said:

This kind of reminds me of a story I once thought of and a question about it. It goes like this: there are three cops and the come across a person they deem looks suspicious. The first cop tries to engage in police brutality against the man but the second cop stops the first one. The third watches from a distance. Is the third cop a "good cop" because he didn't join in with the brutal cop, or is he a "bad egg" because of his reluctance or refusal to help the second cop stop the beating?

On the subject of the video, this is a similar situation. On the one hand I can see where your coming from with your argument, but on the other hand I'm pretty sure I saw him knock a guy over with the car (even though he didn't go under, still a d*** move). Your opinion on that?

(I know this is kind of a necbump but whatever)

They were trying to open his doors and attack him. It makes more sense for him to leave than to unload the arsenal of guns he has stashed in that vehicle. And yes. Each cop is issued their sidearm, an M-16, a shotgun, an assault rifle, and 2 other weapons. So the guy that got bumped shouldn't have been there in the first place and he's lucky that that's the worst thing that happened.

Archived