[SD40] Vessel Miko of the Ice Barrier

https://ygorganization.com/itsprobablyariel/

EnA-IbMVkAETSFh.jpg?resize=300%2C216&ssl

Level 4/WATER/Spellcaster/Effect
You can only use this card name’s (1) and (3) effects once per turn each.
(1) If you control an “Ice Barrier” monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) If you control another “Ice Barrier” monster, Defense Position monsters your opponent controls cannot change their battle positions.
(3) If you control an “Ice Barrier” monster: You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 1 “Ice Barrier Token” (Aqua/WATER/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0).
1000/1800

Oh hi, Gishki Ariel.

Gishki Ariel | Yugioh monsters, Yugioh, Anime

Anywho:

I'm glad this archetype has more self-Summoning stuff. I mean, compare this to something like Prior of the Ice Barrier. It's like they were either afraid of making a self-Summoning monster for this archetype or just didn't care. I'd sooner take Vessel Miko. Something like Prior, you need to setup stuff prior to using his second effect (which...isn't worth it in the long run). Miko? We can get a Synchro Summon and a Link Summon! Or...two Link Summons if you prefer, since the only restriction is a "once per turn" clause. I don't know what else to say. I'm just a little more optimistic for this Structure Deck than before. 

On 11/18/2020 at 10:28 AM, Mr Melon said:

Ok, ok.  This settles it.  I've gotta make an Ice Barrier/Eisbahn deck.  Is it stupid?  Yes.  But would it be funny to pull off?  Also yes.

Perhaps Aqua Spirit can see the light of day here. She woks well along these guys, being Lv 4 for Rank 4 Xyz and can change the opponent's Battle Position as well.

Archived