Madolche Teraphistachio

Rayfield Lumina

669801295_MadolcheTherapistachioR.thumb.jpg.04da411bcc0363cc093eaef3f3c0c1ff.jpg

Madolche Therapistachio

EARTH                            Level 4

Spellcaster / Effect

If this card in your possession is destroyed by an opponent's card and sent to your GY: Shuffle this card into the Deck. You can target up to 3 cards in your GY; shuffle them into the Deck, then, if at least 1 of those targets is a "Madolche" card, draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Madolche Therapistachio" once per turn. A "Madolche" Xyz Monster that was Summoned using this card on the field as material gains this effect.
● Once per turn: You can target 1 "Madolche" card you control and 1 of your banished "Madolche" monsters; shuffle the first target into the Deck, then Special Summon the second target.

ATK 1500 / DEF 1000

First and foremost, the credit for the original artwork goes to Dav-19. Here's the Deviant Art Link to her work https://www.deviantart.com/dav-19/art/Pistachio-Macaron-660742181
I just made the puzzle piece so the card looks more like an actual Madolche card. For aesthetic purposes, I deleted the name, but hopefully I compensate by adding her name in the card and giving you the link. I respect and admire her work.

Also thanks to @The Nyx Avatar for the tips about the card's effect. @HonokaMadolche You might like this xD.

Critique n' Comment, welcome n.n

Well, I like how she cleans up your GY. Sure, any Madolche monster is easy enough to get out of the GY. But try anything else like Leviair for example, and...you don't have as many options to get that out of there. There's Hootcake, and...Lesson I suppose. But I doubt anyone uses Lesson. Plus, some cute bonuses for each of these effects, AND Level 4? Tiaramisu and Glassouffle will be so happy! 

Also, I'm curious. What is Teraphistatio's name a mashup of? Obviously, pistachio. But what else?

13 minutes ago, Zamazenta said:

If they are Destroyed The Shuffle Them Selves into the Deck I find that effect to be unique.

Welp, that's the archetypal effect shared by most of the Madolches, it's not an original creation, tbh n.n

12 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Well, I like how she cleans up your GY. Sure, any Madolche monster is easy enough to get out of the GY. But try anything else like Leviair for example, and...you don't have as many options to get that out of there. There's Hootcake, and...Lesson I suppose. But I doubt anyone uses Lesson. Plus, some cute bonuses for each of these effects, AND Level 4? Tiaramisu and Glassouffle will be so happy! 

Also, I'm curious. What is Teraphistatio's name a mashup of? Obviously, pistachio. But what else?

Ah, my bad, when you mentioned it I suddenly realized I misspelled it. It's Therapistachio. Thanks, I fixed it. So, yeah, it's Therapist + Pistachio. As you can imagine, making the pun while considering some sort of job or profession was kinda hard. So, the idea would be that this little girl is a therapist serving the royal family xD. 

1 minute ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Welp, that's the archetypal effect shared by most of the Madolches, it's not an original creation, tbh n.n

Ah, my bad, when you mentioned it I suddenly realized I misspelled it. It's Therapistachio. Thanks, I fixed it. So, yeah, it's Therapist + Pistachio. As you can imagine, making the pun while considering some sort of job or profession was kinda hard. So, the idea would be that this little girl is a therapist serving the royal family xD. 

No that not What I said Here Look:https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Madolche_Anjelly If this card in your possession is destroyed by your opponent's card and sent to your GY: Shuffle this card into the Deck. Only Madolches have this kind of Madolches in their own Achetype.

I'd definitely test the recycle effect of 3 cards. I think it is one of a kind there. Scrap Recycler, Inzektor Picofalena, Naturia Marron, etc... all are more specific than "any 3 cards", which under Chateau you'll be able to put any monsters among those into your hand even if they are non-Madolche monsters. That said, some sort of combo must be doable with this somewhere (although nothing specific comes to mind). The "draw 1 if you used Madolches" is a nice bonus, a given in its own deck but with the potential for something elsewhere. Previously Glassoufle was the only card with this sort of interaction so can't say the potential wasn't there already xP

Actually the Chateau interaction also affects its second effect where the Hootcake banish can be brought back while your other target goes to hand instead of Deck. It goes around Petingcsessoeur's lock on Madolche monsters preventing Leviair plays. Guess Madolchepalooza is gonna be more live there.

Personally I like the card it can be cute but ferocious a combo I would use is this a made up archetype or one that your creating support for?

13 hours ago, Zamazenta said:

No that not What I said Here Look:https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Madolche_Anjelly If this card in your possession is destroyed by your opponent's card and sent to your GY: Shuffle this card into the Deck. Only Madolches have this kind of Madolches in their own Achetype.

Yup I love this archetype already I must make a deck out of it

17 hours ago, Zamazenta said:

Yep, only Madolches of the Main Deck xD

15 hours ago, Sleepy said:

I'd definitely test the recycle effect of 3 cards. I think it is one of a kind there. Scrap Recycler, Inzektor Picofalena, Naturia Marron, etc... all are more specific than "any 3 cards", which under Chateau you'll be able to put any monsters among those into your hand even if they are non-Madolche monsters. That said, some sort of combo must be doable with this somewhere (although nothing specific comes to mind). The "draw 1 if you used Madolches" is a nice bonus, a given in its own deck but with the potential for something elsewhere. Previously Glassoufle was the only card with this sort of interaction so can't say the potential wasn't there already xP

Actually the Chateau interaction also affects its second effect where the Hootcake banish can be brought back while your other target goes to hand instead of Deck. It goes around Petingcsessoeur's lock on Madolche monsters preventing Leviair plays. Guess Madolchepalooza is gonna be more live there.

Yeah, I intentionally left some generic power in the card so it could even have some sort of presence here and there (who doesn't want a macaroon chibi girl in their deck? xD. I also went with the evasive wording and used "them" instead of "those targets" in case something gets banished in the way.

10 hours ago, HonokaMadolche said:

I like this card XD

We didnt had maccaroons for madolche, so its a nice idea :3

The effect and the artwork makes it to playable support. Looking forward to more madolche!

Thanks for your words n.n

10 hours ago, HonokaMadolche said:

I love that archtype  :3 

Wut? I didn't notice, I mean, the profile pic and username could all have been a coincidence! Lol xD

3 hours ago, MadaraUchiha1 said:

Personally I like the card it can be cute but ferocious a combo I would use is this a made up archetype or one that your creating support for?

Yup I love this archetype already I must make a deck out of it

It's good to know we now have another Madolche admirer!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks a lot to all I quoted for posting and the support n.n

20 minutes ago, MadaraUchiha1 said:

No prob I need to try and get a deck of madolche cards  because like I said they are cute but sure are powerful and shouldn’t be underestimated.

I quite agree with this. A friend told me just some days ago they made it Top 3 in the regionals, so yeah, nasty little chibis xD

Ya I’m used to using dragons tho and with those I got 1st at a local tournament, I’ve never been to nationals or anything that big but I was recommended to be put in nationals but didn’t get to go because that already had max participants of course I was bummed out but that didn’t stop me from a competition so I competed in another local and got 1st place again with the same deck then I stoped dueling for a while which brings me to today 

Archived