Union Hangar

Unlimited

Altergeist Meluseek
Junk Speeder
Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier
Symbol of Heritage
Sky Striker Mecha Modules – Multirole
Allure of Darkness

OCG are only NOW getting rid of Tempest Magician? Pfft, bitch please, we've had that bitch banned for 14 months.
They're only limiting VFD? Wow, somewhat cautious, yet TCG elected to outright ban it.
Firewall to 2? I suppose they're being more cautious then TCG who are putting it to 3 13 days after this list comes to effect.
Symbol of Heritage is a card I keep forgetting is on the list. We still have it at 1, and OCG are fine with freeing it entirely.

8 hours ago, ~British Soul~ said:

OCG are only NOW getting rid of Tempest Magician? Pfft, bitch please, we've had that bitch banned for 14 months.
They're only limiting VFD? Wow, somewhat cautious, yet TCG elected to outright ban it.
Firewall to 2? I suppose they're being more cautious then TCG who are putting it to 3 13 days after this list comes to effect.
Symbol of Heritage is a card I keep forgetting is on the list. We still have it at 1, and OCG are fine with freeing it entirely.

image.png.0d22cf6968199fa6df74e3e3598073e6.png

There are reasons for that. They hate burn cards, they went out of their way to ban amazon archer

VW in OCG are not nearly as strong as their TCG cousins, even with multiple VFD

Cyberse on the other hand was substantially stronger

27 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

image.png.0d22cf6968199fa6df74e3e3598073e6.png

There are reasons for that. They hate burn cards, they went out of their way to ban amazon archer

VW in OCG are not nearly as strong as their TCG cousins, even with multiple VFD

Cyberse on the other hand was substantially stronger

I know OCG hates burn cards, but I'm still shocked it took them THIS long to get rid of a card TCG already saw to a while ago.
Also on the note of Cyberse, let's not forget there are still Cyberse cards that the OCG has that we don't (Heatsoul for instance), so as is, it's not as good here as it is there.

2 hours ago, ~British Soul~ said:

I know OCG hates burn cards, but I'm still shocked it took them THIS long to get rid of a card TCG already saw to a while ago.
Also on the note of Cyberse, let's not forget there are still Cyberse cards that the OCG has that we don't (Heatsoul for instance), so as is, it's not as good here as it is there.

Guess they just wanted to give her a chance. Funny enough she hasn't done anyhing this format, unlike last where DDW was actually topping

Heatsoul is it right, maybe Link Apple 

2 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Guess they just wanted to give her a chance. Funny enough she hasn't done anything this format, unlike last where DDW was actually topping

Heatsoul is it right, maybe Link Apple 

Well they gave her more of a chance than TCG did, just saying (and both territories had the Endymion SD for practically the same amount of time).

On another note, Link Apple is a tech from what I'm aware, just like Mathmech Addition, a card I know has gone up in price recently, presumably from a recent OCG-list.

13 hours ago, ~British Soul~ said:

It saw next to no play up until China got OCG status again and then it sky rocketed in play

Archived