How Horu trolled us all.

Ready for this mind melting bomb shell?

I do not think you are!

Horu trolled us all.

have made obversations for some time and now i have undeniably accurate information to back uo what I have suspected for sometime.

In a genius stoke, horu has been playing two parts for the longest time. 

Making two very distinct and different personas and fooling every one.

Horu deserves a reward for his method acting.

Even i was fooled for a while then all the pieces land into place.

You will feel very embrassed for not seeing it sooner.

As if horu was mocking us, wagging the truth right in front of us the ENTIRE time just seeing if anyone would see the tree for the forest. 

Its unbelievable and very shocking. 

You probably wondering who is hour's alt account is?

That's a very good question. 

Before i can tell you this, the two accounts have been very close but Horu have cleverly played both parts so no one suspect that he has two different accounts!

The final nail in the coffin is that both account share the same isp address. 

So which of the two accounts share the same isp address? 

Horu 

and

Roxas

Quite an interesting theory you got there. However, there is no possible way Roxas would ever work with me on a troll that huge. I'm friends with his archrival. The guy literally hates me. Besides, I'm flattered you'd suggest me being responsible of such genius. But truth is, I requested a 30 day ban and never bothered to make an alternate account. Not much point in requesting a ban if I'm just gonna turn around and make a secondary account, is there. That being said, I never trolled (except when I gave Godbrand a ton of likes for schitz and gigglez but I honestly just wanted to see him win the week once during the time I was active here). But every post I liked during my ban was one that I legitimately liked. Also, saying that Roxas and I are one and the same just makes me wanna vomit. Forget about us being on the same page. We aren't even in the same library, much less reading the same book. Hell, we're not even on the same planet (hehe, sorry Roxas, didn't mean it like that, just using the metaphor). Also, your theory falls apart once you realize I'm from the real world and Roxas is from Disney Land.

Okay. Horu's post restrictions are lifted, and THIS is one of the first threads you choose to make?

Not only accusing a user of multi-accounting, but blatantly setting up a thread for flamming.

This is not funny. It's atrocious. By now, most users would know not to set up a thread in such a way open for flamming. But you have not. Again, and again, and again.

3 hours ago, Horu said:

Quite an interesting theory you got there. However, there is no possible way Roxas would ever work with me on a troll that huge. I'm friends with his archrival. The guy literally hates me. Besides, I'm flattered you'd suggest me being responsible of such genius. But truth is, I requested a 30 day ban and never bothered to make an alternate account. Not much point in requesting a ban if I'm just gonna turn around and make a secondary account, is there. That being said, I never trolled (except when I gave Godbrand a ton of likes for schitz and gigglez but I honestly just wanted to see him win the week once during the time I was active here). But every post I liked during my ban was one that I legitimately liked. Also, saying that Roxas and I are one and the same just makes me wanna vomit. Forget about us being on the same page. We aren't even in the same library, much less reading the same book. Hell, we're not even on the same planet (hehe, sorry Roxas, didn't mean it like that, just using the metaphor). Also, your theory falls apart once you realize I'm from the real world and Roxas is from Disney Land.

And you cut that shit out right now.

2 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

And you cut that shit out right now.

I was simply stating facts. It wasn't meant to be anything beyond that. I promise. Even said I was just using the metaphor simply for the purpose of making the point.

No, Horu, you don't get to be openly hostile, rely on the same insults you used immediately before you requested your ban, and then backpedal by saying you were just "stating facts" after you get called out for it.

I am more than a little tired of people just "conveniently" selecting me to dunk on to prove a point, then hiding behind a shield of "simply stating facts" or "making a point". If people need to go the extra mile to talk shit about me, it's clear that they're more interested in doing that than whatever point they're pretending to dress it up in.

Archived