I’m making new blue eyes support

MadaraUchiha1

Its Good But I Would Give Blue-Eye Darkness Dragon the Ability to Special Summon Banished Dragon Monsters You Know It would be a Good Counter part to Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon then its a good card ATK/DEF boost that boost ATK/DEF by 500 is Laughable and Bad it needs to do so meting Else too be good do something a little broken Look at this Link I sent you https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Red-Eyes_Darkness_Metal_Dragon and this will help you understand what I'm saying.

1 hour ago, Zefra the Shaddoll Master said:

Its Good But I Would Give Blue-Eye Darkness Dragon the Ability to Special Summon Banished Dragon Monsters You Know It would be a Good Counter part to Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon then its a good card ATK/DEF boost that boost ATK/DEF by 500 is Laughable and Bad it needs to do so meting Else too be good do something a little broken Look at this Link I sent you https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Red-Eyes_Darkness_Metal_Dragon and this will help you understand what I'm saying.

I fixed it let me know if u like it

4 hours ago, Zefra the Shaddoll Master said:

that boost ATK/DEF by 500 is Laughable and Bad

Please don't call other people's ideas laughable and bad, Zefra. That's doesn't make you look cool, but haughty instead. Try to be more constructive in your criticism.Actually, I don't know what was the original effect, but now it smells of overpowered, as it is plainly and simply outclassing the Red-Eyes Dragon, being basically the same but with better stats, an ATK boost and a draw 1 card effect, which I have told you a million of times it's an effect you gotta be careful with, not something that can be given to every card  😆. And don't come saying "But the Blue eyes is stronger" That's a weak excuse xP

1 hour ago, Zefra the Shaddoll Master said:

sometimes cards need to be a little broke

NO

xD

5 hours ago, Zefra the Shaddoll Master said:

Yeah thats actually really good sometimes cards need to be a little broke

I have to echo Rayfield here.  No.  😆

3 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

I don't know what was the original effect

It was a pretty simple.  Same summoning condition, but it just had the ATK boost (no free Special Summon from banish effect).

In terms of general comments, it's hard to say exactly what B-E needs nowadays.  The archetype has multiple different builds, but their plays are generally quite straightforward.  That said, each variation of Blue-Eyes builds have other archetypes that do that job better and more efficiently.  Adding support to the archetype is just really weird because it's hard to put them over the top without making a new direction or making some broken new support.

Based on what I see, it looks like you want to push for the original B-E to be a bit more important in the deck, and you also want to focus a bit more on the Fusion direction.

Baby Dragon - Card is fine.  Basic B-E searcher on Special Summon and can float into the vanilla.  It should have a hard once per turn (on its first effect especially), but overall, the card is... fine.  Anything that can be Summoned easily is a net positive in a Blue-Eyes deck.

Ferocious - A big dragon that can search out Poly upon Special Summon.  I don't actually see this card being too helpful for B-E, mostly because it is a really bricky card and it is not as helpful as you would imagine.

The Fusion path for Blue-Eyes does not have their best plays since it usually means committing a lot of resources into 1 monster that is highly aggressive with 0 defensive plays.  Ferocious does the bare minimum to help make the Fusions, but it doesn't actually count for any of the materials for a Blue-Eyes fusion.  On top of that, Ferocious specifically needs Blue-Eyes White Dragon (the vanilla monster) to be destroyed in order to Special Summon itself (which is really conditional).  It's just... an aggressive but less versatile version of "Blue-Eyes Abyss Dragon".

Darkness Dragon - I am conflicted on this one.  It doesn't actually support the original B-E, nor does it support the Fusion path.  I'm conflicted because... it's a monster with Blue-Eyes in the name that fills in a specific niche in a deck that has nothing to do with Blue-Eyes.

It is a card that is completely on its own. It is not very helpful for B-E decks because getting a Dragon on the field is... actually a bit difficult without running outside tech cards.  If you cannot get a Dragon on the field, then Darkness is another brick in an already bricky deck.  However, if you can summon a Dragon relatively consistently, this card opens up a lot of free plays.

Either way, this card is clearly based on Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon who is currently limited and for good reason.  Making another Dragon that fills a similar niche in Dragon spam or Chaos Dragon-type decks is not a good idea, especially since this one also draws you a free card.

There's a lot you can do to tweak these @MadaraUchiha1, but I trust that you can focus in on what Blue-Eyes needs and figure out how to make perfect support for 'em!  If you want to run something by someone, or if you just want some advice, feel free to PM me.

Cheers!

1 “Blue-Eyes” monster + 1+ Spellcaster monsters
If you used a “Blue Eyes White Dragon” to fusion summon this card then you can search your deck for a “Blue Eyes” monster special summon it onto the field in defense position. 
Once per turn you can use an effect that equals the amount of spellcaster monsters you used to summon this card.
- 1+ once per turn you can target a field spell on the field destroy it.
-2+ once per turn both players can shuffle their hand into the deck then draw 5 new ones.

IMG_0697.jpeg

On 3/30/2021 at 10:47 AM, MadaraUchiha1 said:

1 “Blue-Eyes” monster + 1+ Spellcaster monsters
If you used a “Blue Eyes White Dragon” to fusion summon this card then you can search your deck for a “Blue Eyes” monster special summon it onto the field in defense position. 
Once per turn you can use an effect that equals the amount of spellcaster monsters you used to summon this card.
- 1+ once per turn you can target a field spell on the field destroy it.
-2+ once per turn both players can shuffle their hand into the deck then draw 5 new ones.

IMG_0697.jpeg

Creo que es una carta de monstruo que necesita balance. Requiere de pocos materiales de fusion (y muy simples) y sus 5000 ATK no los veo justificados, si se tiene en cuenta que es el segundo ataque original mas grande del juego. Si se usa "Future Fusion" para invocarse se le puede proveer los materiales que necesita para activar todos sus efectos y con una sola carta. 

36 minutes ago, Henrrich Rodriguez Diaz said:

Creo que es una carta de monstruo que necesita balance. Requiere de pocos materiales de fusion (y muy simples) y sus 5000 ATK no los veo justificados, si se tiene en cuenta que es el segundo ataque original mas grande del juego. Si se usa "Future Fusion" para invocarse se le puede proveer los materiales que necesita para activar todos sus efectos y con una sola carta. 

"As YCM is an English-speaking forum, all members are required to write in English. Do NOT assume that members know your native language or are fluent in it otherwise."

For any future posts, post them in English.

En el futuro, tus posts deben ser en Ingles.

1 hour ago, Henrrich Rodriguez Diaz said:

a real shame that the forum is dying and other users are excluded for a matter as simple as language. users who have to contribute and will have to go elsewhere. Good luck.

i mean is not really exclusion. english with whatever the baggage it come in is still  accepted as universal language and for the most part it has implemented for learning almost anywhere including my country. i mean i can cowboy my way and spam bahasa indonesia language (maybe if im evil enough bully someone with my language) but im respecting the site rules as it also make sense

my reviews pretty much the same as other user but with some addition like

2 copies of darkness along with mass banish card like macro and fissure is pretty much special summon infinite loop

Divine Dragon is a dillema, 5000 stat out of 2 not so anti-synergy material that at bare minimum will extend to something can be quite oppresive and the 3 material effect is a better reload that distrupt your opponent hand. But again blue-eyes fusion strategy suck and the deck has better floodgate and well rounded bosses to invested to even when the stat not 5000 strong

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2021 at 7:02 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Please don't call other people's ideas laughable and bad, Zefra. That's doesn't make you look cool, but haughty instead. Try to be more constructive in your criticism.Actually, I don't know what was the original effect, but now it smells of overpowered, as it is plainly and simply outclassing the Red-Eyes Dragon, being basically the same but with better stats, an ATK boost and a draw 1 card effect, which I have told you a million of times it's an effect you gotta be careful with, not something that can be given to every card  😆. And don't come saying "But the Blue eyes is stronger" That's a weak excuse xP

NO

xD

Broke or underpowered is fine! This is casual have fun! Don't be mean be constructive!

Archived