Traps ( 10 )
3 x Desert Sunlight
3 x Zero Gravity
1 x Mirror Force
1 x Torrential Tribute
1 x Ring of Destruction
1 x Call of the Haunted

- - - - - - - - -

I actually tested the deck only on a mirror match (not exact replicas, only both being clown control) and both parties agreed to put out the 3 power spells (Pot of Greed, Graceful Charity, and Delinquent Duo) so instead I had 1 Giant Rat, 1 Blade Rabbit, and the deck was 40 cards.... I wish it was still 40 but IDK what to take out tbh.

The deck is fun but have not tested enough of it to realize the potentially glaring weak spots it might have.

On 4/11/2021 at 8:32 PM, Zeppeli Gyro Supreme said:

Typically with this kind of deck, you want to play Stumbling, Labyrinth of Nightmare, Messenger of Peace, and/or Level Limit Area B/Gravity Bind.

I've been playing around a bit more with ratios and testing hands.

Have tried fitting in Messenger of Peace, Gravity Bind, Level Limit Area B, and even Swords of Revealing Light, but if possible, I'd prefer when a stalling card helps further the Clown play so Stumbling proved more useful. As for Labyrinth of Nightmare, I found its timing a little awkward as you lose a turn setting it, and then even during the opponent's turn it won't react until the End Phase. Once it starts it is very good at doubling down the speed of Clown's effect, but it still lacks in reacting due to the End Phase restriction.

The Zero Gravity/Desert Sunlight variant I noticed has a little bit of an easier time against the Stumbling/Labyrinth variant. The difference isn't super huge but it does pay off that Stumbling/Labyrinth are very much automatic effects both players get to use equally, while Sunlight/Zero Gravity the user has a bit more control on when they are convenient to activate, and even though they are not gonna be in for the long run, their one time use can react to Breaker/MST/Heavy/Nobleman/Mirror Force, trigger FLIPS, help me wall myself a bit, and overall can be decent. Though against Chaos Control, I had to resort to Stumbling and needed to play around with ratios to help me survive.... Chaos Control still won but it did help to have the long-term effects.

I need to modify it a bit more or at least plan out an actual side deck.

Archived