Krowpinions 2.0

Mr. Best Male 2008

What do you think of the franchise's (YGO) move to make the game more marketable for what, once upon a time, was their target audience? I'm talking Rush Duels, of course, and maybe the anime if you actually watched these last two seasons.

Would you be hyped if they finally decided to market these cards overseas?

Edited by Aníbal Salazar

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/13/2022 at 1:46 PM, Animav said:

What do you think of the franchise's (YGO) move to make the game more marketable for what, once upon a time, was their target audience? I'm talking Rush Duels, of course, and maybe the anime if you actually watched these last two seasons.

Would you be hyped if they finally decided to market these cards overseas?

This is a good question. For one that would be more marketable to me is changing the art style back to the original style. I haven't enjoyed card art in many, many years in Yugioh. As for the anime I don't watch it so I am unaware. I would enjoy if Rush Duels came to the TCG. I played it quite extensively in the OCG. It is a fun game regardless of who it is marketed towards.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 10:31 PM, Mr. Best Male 2008 said:

Believe it or not but this website used to be the most active Yugioh forum alongside Pojo and gamefaqs boards. A shame of how empty it is these days. I joined looking for just a general Yugioh community, I was never big into making cards but I made some sets back in the day. I came up with the Madolche and Glad Beast mechanics before Konami did. Waiting on my royalty checks still.

do you think someone at konami browses YCM or has before?

• 7 months later...