Krowpinions 2.0

Mr. Best Male 2008

10 hours ago, Kokoroshi_Games said:

Who would you duel out of the Yu-GI-Oh! DM characters? I’d choose Bakura (Yami Bakura specifically) but that’s just because Bakura is my favorite character in that series.

My choice would be Rafael. He's a filler character, I know, but he did Atem and would've beaten Atem a second time if he wouldn't have summoned all of his monsters from the grave. The guy literally had 2500 LP left after Atem summoned Eatos and Goddess Bow. Rafael could have literally just summoned Grarl and attacked directly to win.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kokoroshi_Games said:

Who would you duel out of the Yu-GI-Oh! DM characters? I’d choose Bakura (Yami Bakura specifically) but that’s just because Bakura is my favorite character in that series.

Probably Kaiba cause he's a chad. I've never watched DM, The only Yugioh anime I've watched is GX both subbed and dubbed.

34 minutes ago, Horu said:

My choice would be Rafael. He's a filler character, I know, but he did Atem and would've beaten Atem a second time if he wouldn't have summoned all of his monsters from the grave. The guy literally had 2500 LP left after Atem summoned Eatos and Goddess Bow. Rafael could have literally just summoned Grarl and attacked directly to win.

Sir this is Krowpinions, not horupinions

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Mr. Best Male 2008 said:

GX dub is actually hilarious so Jaden. Also cause we have the same name so he's based.

Oh wow. I actually learned something about you with that question.

Anyway, what is your most reliable card?

9 hours ago, Horu said:

Oh wow. I actually learned something about you with that question.

Anyway, what is your most reliable card?

I don't play in person anymore. I just playtest online with the boys before they go to events. I don't have any cards that I would be 'reliable" because of that. I just collect rare cards now!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...