Krowpinions 2.0

Mr. Best Male 2008

1 hour ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

What's the origin of the "Krow" username?

I can't remember why I chose the name specifically. I'm not even that big on birds. Originally my name here was "KA Flame" which originated from my Neverwinter Nights PVP team "KA" Which stood for "Kick Ass". I decided to change my name because I been inactive on NWN for about a year before I even joined here. I think I changed my name to "Krow" in early 2008?

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

What brought you to this site all those years ago?

Believe it or not but this website used to be the most active Yugioh forum alongside Pojo and gamefaqs boards. A shame of how empty it is these days. I joined looking for just a general Yugioh community, I was never big into making cards but I made some sets back in the day. I came up with the Madolche and Glad Beast mechanics before Konami did. Waiting on my royalty checks still.

Edited by Mr. Best Male 2008
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Your favorite card art in Yugioh

A tie between Summoned Skull and Mystical Elf. Extending it to sets as well. My favorite sets to collect are TP1, TP2, GLAS and PTDN. The art in those sets are fantastic.

4 hours ago, cr47t said:

favorite works of fiction? (the narratives can be from anywhere really, games, film, books, TV, comics, etc)

My Sassy Girl, Il Mare and Hello Stranger. My Sassy Girl and Il Mare have been remade into Hollywood films but aren't as good as the OGs. 

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, cr47t said:

*shameless rehashes another's* a franchise many people dont like that you do?

anything you doing this christmas vaca?

Another franchise I don't like would have to be Harry Potter. As for Christmas I'll just watch some movies probably. I don't really do anything with family for holidays.

On 12/5/2021 at 8:30 AM, The Nyx Avatar said:

What playmats do you suggest for Yugioh? I know someone mentioned cloth, but those are few and far between. Most of the ones I've seen are rubber.

Which platforms, brands, or materials would you suggest I look into for best results?

I only use official Konami playmats. The OCG mats are more sturdier than the TCG ones. Korean mats are the lesser quality of the three but I use them due to their high rarity. Ophidian and Spellgrounds are good cloth companies to go for. Stay away from Amanda Lapalme. Quality is actually kind of low for her cloth mats.

On 12/5/2021 at 9:02 AM, cr47t said:

YES YES IM NOT ALONE

best ygo cards for a vanity's/majesty's stun deck? (i have one but i need to make it fast enough to survive a few turns against new meta)

I used to play a turbo version of the deck with March of the Monarchs but consistency of that deck died because Chicken Game was banned and both Upstart Goblin and Into the Void were limited.

On 12/5/2021 at 10:31 AM, Loleo said:

Favorite card based on how it plays?

Eagle Booster is my favorite card. It has a lot of flexibility in how you can use it. I blew up someone's board using it at a YCS once.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...