[BACH] New Clear World

image.png.2b12ca5df4d54b66d7bd7301d19c7fc3.png

New Clear World
Spell Card
Target 1 face-up monster you control; destroy it, and if you do, Special Summon 1 monster with a different original Type and Attribute and a lower original Level from your Deck in Defense Position, but its effects are negated. You can only activate 1 "New Clear World" per turn.

This looks great. Downbeat and Transmodify had the "same traits" and "1 level apart exactly" specifications, and it sent to GY as cost.
This card can actually use Tokens, Pendulums, and cards that get banished when they leave the field no problem. The Type/Attribute thing means this is essentially a generic searcher, and since it "destroys" well there's a lot of fun "pop and go to town" themes out there.... Nephtys, Fire Kings, Graydles, Sangan/Witch, or you could use stolen monsters. Technically if you get Sphere Mode'd it is free real estate to turn it into anything under the sun.

At the very least I'd be testing this card around.

This got big potential, IMO. Unlike Downbeat and Transmodify this destroys by effect so you don't lose the target if it's negated, and can trigger some floating effects to break even. Then, the search possibilities seem insane, not at the level of "Small World" but much easier to understand xD

I was disappointed after reading the card because from the thread title I hoped this would be a retrain of Clear World that introduced a CLEAR Attribute :v

3 hours ago, Darj said:

I was disappointed after reading the card because from the thread title I hoped this would be a retrain of Clear World that introduced a CLEAR Attribute :v

On the subject of Clear, my first thought upon seeing this was "Clear support in Animation Chronicle 2022?", it does stuff with Attributes, but I'm not going to hold my breath. But imagin if it does happen though...

10 hours ago, Darj said:

Same here too lol, like im hoping at least its interact with tributes given that Clear World has Tribute Summoning sub-theme in anime (hmmmmmm, monarch/true draco/flundereeze style support of Clear World for Animation Chronicle then? That can be bonkers if done right + bufffing searcher ala Malefic Teritory )

that being said as mention before this card is a much promising version of Downbeat with literally pushed utility. Might legit good extender tool in deck that can afford it

Archived