What would you do to Jaden of you met him?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would steal his deck' date=' give him a lightsworn deck and then I would make him do the whole GX seasons over again so that little kid's minds aren't poisoned by e-hero crap.

[/quote']

If Lightsworns were invented first, we'd praise the E-Heroes like how we're doing to the Lightsworns like how we do right now and Lightsworn would be just like the E-Heroes right now. Overused and boring.

I would steal his deck' date=' give him a lightsworn deck and then I would make him do the whole GX seasons over again so that little kid's minds aren't poisoned by e-hero crap.

[/quote']

If Lightsworns were invented first, we'd praise the E-Heroes like how we're doing to the Lightsworns like how we do right now and Lightsworn would be just like the E-Heroes right now. Overused and boring.

no we wouldn't Lightsworns are good e-heroes are bad! big diffrence!

[quote=Anchor Remix]
[/quote]

HELL NO. o_0

Anyway, I'd Duel him with a Big City Deck.

And I'd ask him what the hell happened to Philosopher's Stone Sabatiel, that was never used after the Duel against Kagemaru, yet worked like this (in English so you suffer some more):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHMN8dKW9aI

Oh, and I'd ask him how he manages to change Bubbleman's effect every time he uses him.

Archived