What would you do to Jaden of you met him?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me think..... aha!!! I would say: E-Heroes are a load of **** and he won his duels by pure luck (and a lot of cheating). I would then duel him with my LV deck.... and beat him 'coz he sucks lemons. If I lose I would curse myself for losing to that E-hero ****. Yeah, you get it: I HATE JADEN YUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me think..... aha!!! I would say: E-Heroes are a load of **** and he won his duels by pure luck (and a lot of cheating). I would then duel him with my LV deck.... and beat him 'coz he sucks lemons. If I lose I would curse myself for losing to that E-hero ****. Yeah' date=' you get it: I HATE JADEN YUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote']

So true. ^_^ If he entered a real tournament he'd be stomped by LS, DAD, Gladiators, Six Samurais, everything. XD

Let me think..... aha!!! I would say: E-Heroes are a load of **** and he won his duels by pure luck (and a lot of cheating). I would then duel him with my LV deck.... and beat him 'coz he sucks lemons. If I lose I would curse myself for losing to that E-hero ****. Yeah' date=' you get it: I HATE JADEN YUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote']

So true. ^_^ If he entered a real tournament he'd be stomped by LS, DAD, Gladiators, Six Samurais, everything. XD

Q4T

Why does everybody hate jaden so munch

firstly i would make him turn dark again and kill jesse

secondly i would burn all of his good cards and give him him evil cards and D-Heros

and finaly i would duel him and thrash then he would be like "the darkness is the answear"

Because everyone hates his deck:lol::):D:P Also he hardly took anything seriously im 1st season. He'd have more fans if he was like the pic in my sig

Well...you've asked me a wierd question but i shall answer.

First i would make a bunch of prank calls to him just for kicks and giggles.

Then i would steal his cards and try to sell them on ebay but nobody wants E-heroes...so....yeah.

Then he would wonder where his cards went, i would then find him and i would probobly lock him away somewhere for the rest of his life. He deserves the most cruel punishment for using his crappy cards.

If i ever meet jaden... I would slap him for thinking he can take yugis and yamis place. Then i would ask him how he can keep coming up with new cards out of thin air. And how he dosent change his stupid deck and he has new cards. Then I would either go naruto on his *** or halo on his ***!!1

T___T Omg, you people are cruel. Am I the only one here who likes him???

o___O And I appreciate killing "Jesse". He sounds so bleh in English.

Johan, however, is different. ^^; In English, they changed his name AND attitude, and I couldn't stand it. Johan is teh smex.

But yeah, Emo Judai is cool...cuz he starts taking things seriously. T-T Why must he be so hated???

Tie Him up and bring him to the nearest gay bar and shout! "Oh Boys! Heres a nice Juicy Slifer Slacker!" To Feast On! (*lol*)[No Offense this is just a joke!]

Originally I would challenge him to a duel!^_^

If so,don't duel him with an ancient gear deck.Use a anti-fusion deck.

Shooting is nothing, I would cold heartily cut his hands off, so he cannot duel, ever again, then tie him up, and start torturing him by cutting and burning his cards a a little at a time, then, torture his Duel Spirits, and I mean, EVERY duel spirit, including Yubel, then, torture him by shocking him with short electricity waves.......Then I'll just leave him hanging and he will die of starvation and loss of blood MWUAHAHAHA....

You see why I call myself creepy >_>

I'd snatch his deck, find a big pair of scissors, and then, cut the cards up into little tiny pieces, then throw those pieces in a river full of hungry fish, who would eat the pieces. Then, i'd have the fish caught and eaten by some randoms. I would then have those randoms shipped off to some random location which is otherwise unreachable...so poor Jaden cannot get his poor cards back.

Then, just for fun, i'd throw a lemon pie at him :D

Shooting is nothing' date=' I would cold heartily cut his hands off, so he cannot duel, ever again, then tie him up, and start torturing him by cutting and burning his cards a a little at a time, then, torture his Duel Spirits, and I mean, EVERY duel spirit, including Yubel, then, torture him by shocking him with short electricity waves.......Then I'll just leave him hanging and he will die of starvation and loss of blood MWUAHAHAHA....

You see why I call myself creepy >_>

[/quote']

You're nearly right. You forgot to steal his amazing luck first and use it to defeat him with some Tier 8 deck.

Archived