What would you do to Jaden of you met him?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shave his head.

All his power is hidden in his hair.

That's way all the main characters have crazy haircuts.

LOL I agree no wonder he is so good it is only because of his hair duhhh

Without it he will be an even bigger lozer than he already is buahaha

I don't like Johan?

And my puppy would probably just lick him to death and then play bities with his sharp little puppy teeth. (And my god does that hurt)

I could be worse, force Judai to write Johan's name in the Death Note. =D

Shooting is nothing' date=' I would cold heartily cut his hands off, so he cannot duel, ever again, then tie him up, and start torturing him by cutting and burning his cards a a little at a time, then, torture his Duel Spirits, and I mean, EVERY duel spirit, including Yubel, then, torture him by shocking him with short electricity waves.......Then I'll just leave him hanging and he will die of starvation and loss of blood MWUAHAHAHA....

You see why I call myself creepy >_>

[/quote']

OMG!!! You're sick!

2nd thing.... Why do you people hate Jaden so much? I mean sure he might be lucky in duels with, and sure his deck is poisining the minds of are youth, and sure you might hate his deck but that's no reason to hate him.

3rd thing...... I would tell him to use Yubel's deck instead................

Very true, on that alot of people have bad reasons. I don't hate Judai as such as just annoys me sometimes, I mean if they hadn't revived Ryo I would have been mega annoyed that his last words were to Judai. I like the gotcha sign (esp when Chronos nearly did it in 69). He's too lucky...and too main...

He wasn't even upset when zombies got Sho.....

Well, he is a bit of an a-hole sometimes (at not caring about the zombies getting Sho). And he is also a bit too main...I mean, share the spotlight ever now and then, ya know? xD And Main Characters getting lucky is just a thing that happens...look at any anime.

Me...I dunno, for whatever reason, I just really like him. I just like his personality, despite many people getting annoyed by it. ^^; Can't quite say why, I just do.

Archived