What would you do to Jaden of you met him?

Shooting is nothing' date=' I would cold heartily cut his hands off, so he cannot duel, ever again, then tie him up, and start torturing him by cutting and burning his cards a a little at a time, then, torture his Duel Spirits, and I mean, EVERY duel spirit, including Yubel, then, torture him by shocking him with short electricity waves.......Then I'll just leave him hanging and he will die of starvation and loss of blood MWUAHAHAHA....

You see why I call myself creepy >_>

[/quote']

You're nearly right. You forgot to steal his amazing luck first and use it to defeat him with some Tier 8 deck.

I knew I forgot something, and I think it's already to late to claim it as my own? Darn >_<

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would duel him like this:

Me: Hi, do you wnat to duel?

Jaden: Ok.

Me: No making up cards in the middle of duels, ok.

Jaden: Ok...

Me: and no deck with 120 cards.

Jaden:.... Ok But I will win because....

Me: and no changing of Bubbleman's effect!

JadeN: T.T I'm screwed!

I would i first ask him to teach me the secret to his unholy luck, then cut off his arms, nail them to trees, then take his deck and card by card and rip them in have, then eat the duel spirits. Dance around the piles of cards then coat them in oil, light them on fire, roast weenies on them and then dance again, o and then throw Judai in.

Oh, and also, I would steal his unholy luck or just ask him to teach it to me, either way, win-win for me xD

And, 4kids will feel my wrath soon, I will raise the undead and order them to attack and kill every single damn person working in 4kids...

Shave his head.

All his power is hidden in his hair.

That's way all the main characters have crazy haircuts.

Thats an excellent theory, HONEST!!! Now that you mention it...it seems as if it might just work!!!

Quick! someone grab the Buzzer!!!!

lol. I would duel him and after i pwned him and hes lieing on the ground from his pathetic attempt of dueling me, i would back hand him in the face and tell him he is the most pathetic duelist in the world and he should die...then i would give him his wish....and problably tell him that his deck is pathetic and has concept at all and he shouldnt of won any of his duels. Oh and tell him he would of gotten pwned against yugi and that your a discrace to yugi and any other duelist. and when hes dead, ill t-bag him.(like on halo ;) )

*United States Warning On Japanese Version Of GX*

Children Under 13 should have parental guidance before entering the world of cooler, better, awesomer, evil, murderous, insanely awesome YUGIOH GX!!! 4Kids Entertainment's Version Sucks Badass!!!! Thank you for your time and care to take time into this insanely boring disclaimer...

Archived