What would you do to Jaden of you met him?

I hate Judai mostly for his cocky attitude. Just because he can tap into the "Heart of the cards" He thinks he owns everyone. I wouldn't be surprised if one day someone's dueling him and he says "This is such a Sweet Duel!" The opponent would then walk over to him. Beat the crap out of him and take all his rare cards leaving him curled up on the floor in agony. That would be a stunt 4Kids would censor in a Heartbeat :P

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xD He might just take that trade! Then Neos would be like "Here juudai" and just give him a new one.

Then, you'd get mad and would have to bust Neos' kneecaps. He obviously doesn't value them that much if he's being that free with giving away copies of himself. It's a shame. Maybe make Neos some cement shoes.

It irritates me that Judai defeated Edo's D-Heroes...lord knows D is much stronger.

Hmmm... well if it's the GX Jaden your talking about then this what it might look like...

Jaden: Hi there! Wanna duel?

Torchman: Hmmm... what type of deck do you use?

Jaden: Elemental Heroes! They are the best!

Torchman: Oh, really? How old are you?

Jaden: I'm 16!

Torchman: Really.

Jaden: Yeah!

Torchman: And you play Yu-Gi-Oh.

Jaden: Yeah!

Torchman: Um... do you even have an education?

Jaden: What's that?

Torchman: All right, my friend, you have a lot too learn...

Narrator: And so Torchman educates Jaden on the facts of life and how he should be getting a more sensible job other than playing a children's card game. The teaching and training goes on for three months... then....

Torchman: All right! Your ready to face the world!

Jaden: Wah? I wasn't listening.

Torchman: *twitch* *twitch*

Jaden: Wanna duel?

Torchman: *smacks Jaden across the face and knees him in the balls*

Jaden: OW! What did you do that for?

Torchman: *commences in smacking him about, finally stopping when he is beaten into a freshened pulp*

Jaden: O-ow.... Why....why did you.... do thi-is to me?

Torchman: Reveri justiciar corrupton!

Jaden is corrupted and under my control.

Torch-Jaden: Yeeeeeeesss! Now... where's Alexis...

NOTE: If I beat a person around enough, I can possess them and they become my shell.

o___0 That was mildly disturbing. And what's sadder? He's 18 in the Japanese current episodes (well...they're over now anyway)

And what's even SADDER? xD Playing cards CAN be a profession, They get PAID to duel in the pro league.........lucky bastards....

People ranting about the E-Heroes should think about things this way: opponent has a really sweet deck, like Darkness did (I loved his cards). Judai plays Lightning Vortex, Heavy Storm and summons DMoC for game. Wouldn't that be ridiculously anti-climatic, albeit more realistic? I have nothing against the series E-Heroes, nothing at all. It's people who think they're unbeatable in real life that annoy me beyond words.

I think it's silly to hate Jaden because he plays Heroes, it works much better for an anime series than a metagame deck. But you can crucify him for his attitude for all I care.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Rip him in half. Give Haou Judai to Yubel, and put Jaden in Shonen Jump Championships. Should deal with his attitude.

People ranting about the E-Heroes should think about things this way: opponent has a really sweet deck' date=' like Darkness did (I loved his cards). Judai plays Lightning Vortex, Heavy Storm and summons DMoC for game. Wouldn't that be ridiculously anti-climatic, albeit more realistic? I have nothing against the series E-Heroes, nothing at all. It's people who think they're unbeatable in real life that annoy me beyond words.

I think it's silly to hate Jaden because he plays Heroes, it works much better for an anime series than a metagame deck. But you can crucify him for his attitude for all I care.

[/quote']

I completely agree with that. What fun would it be to just see the same old tired metagame crap all the time? I don't mind the attitude much (he gets all emo in season 4, so I'm good xD) but I agree completely otherwise.

Archived