Post a Waifu

Rayfield Lumina

1 hour ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Yeah I know what Touhou is its that Bullet Hell Shooter game that alot of people like I don;t play it but I do watch YouTube Videos of Touhou I also like Touhou but don't play it.

Don't worry, I haven't played 'em much either, haha, or lt least not the danmaku ones, mostly the fighting games. At any rate, I'm just fan of the whole concept and the characters, specially when they're made by professional artists, like this picture.

Wait, I was gonna send the reply with just the above, but I remembered something. It's because of ZUN. That man is the sole member of "Team Shanghai Alice"  (beats me why it's called a team if it's him alone) and creator of Touhou. That's the reason why I became a fan. A single man! Yet Touhou is extremely popular in Japan, and acceptably popular overseas. He develops the games by himself... the graphics, the music, the story, the characters, everything. It's funny even, as I have seen interviews of him and I... don't exactly like him, he's a bit weird and seems to drink too much, lol, but that doesn't matter because what I care about is his work and legacy.

• Shiba Inu 1

6 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

27937dbd8321ee8859d026bbc3c4572796ef84f6.jpg@656w_370h_progressive.webp.21907d27ab54c96eee45a3ddfd6cc05a.webp

Windows 11-tan is so cute who wants to pull her on cheeks and pat her on the head Shes a Loli can we still Wafius? Shes so cute UwU

She is Windows 11 but as an Anime Girl and a loli I still don't like that she restricts me from customizing her that is 1 of my mojor complaints about her I hate her/love her.

1 minute ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

pinch-cheeks-anime.gif

More like daughter material, since she's too smol xD.

That's true she is more daughter material then she is wafiu compared to other Windows OS-Tans like previous ones such as Touko (Windows 10) or Nanami Madobe (Windows 7) or even XP-tan

9 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

@Sleepy Thank You Internet Explorer-tan Thank you also where did you find this one?

That is one of the most prominent fanarts of Inori Aizawa (the other name this character is known for). I grabbed this one from Danbooru, but it can probably pop up from any Google Search if you scroll down a bit. I bet Zero-Chan also might have this image in the gallery and at a better size since I recall this image back in the day was big enough for desktop background....  xD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

That is one of the most prominent fanarts of Inori Aizawa (the other name this character is known for). I grabbed this one from Danbooru, but it can probably pop up from any Google Search if you scroll down a bit. I bet Zero-Chan also might have this image in the gallery and at a better size since I recall this image back in the day was big enough for desktop background....  xD

Okay cool thanks wait is it still able to fit on the entrie Desktop today?

8 minutes ago, Beau the shooting star said:

Six from little nightmares. (I want to pat hero n the head)

Screenshot 2022-10-24 7.09.08 PM.png

Interesting choice

On 10/23/2022 at 12:59 AM, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

@Rayfield Lumina If Windows 11-tan is daughter material comapred to her older counterparts is Windows 3.1-tan also daughter material or wafiu?

yThfZ8o.jpg.0e2a9fdcbbfbe514db96dfc1ffbd1250.jpg

This is indeed daughter material too, for me at least xD.

~~~~

__kamishiro_rize_tokyo_ghoul_drawn_by_miura_n315__da4357bedf815569626b14263a5c6b92.thumb.png.6fc17bf8c48dbe7fac828a71165a1c86.png

Here's Rize Kamishiro from Tokyo Ghoul

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

from Genshin Impact...

lumine.thumb.jpg.717f5c6d4b784f352d31366448939d08.jpg

Lumine 💛

Too bad I can't add anymore reactions for the day YCMaker limits us for all reactions and not reactions for each individual user we give it to that sucks. Also nice art posted ray.

Edit: 7 Hours Later... Now I'm able to give reactions again...?

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan
  • Shiba Inu 1