Husbando

Phantasm12778

Rules, that will be listed in an answer and question format:

What can I post?

A single picture of a Husbando. Only one! We want this thread to last long, so let's go little by little. You're encouraged to talk a bit about him if you'd like.

Can I do anything else?

Yes, you can quote others and let them know what you think about their Waifu Post. However, it MUST be nice and respectful. If you only have bad things to say about a waifu, please keep them to yourself because we want this thread to be 100% friendly. Quoting others is not necessary, though.

Can I post NSFW? (18+)

Absolutely not. Never post material that is explicit, gory, inappropriate etc. You WILL know if your pic doesn't qualify. You can and you should post hawt content, but keep things healthy for everyone.

Someone else posted a Husbando I wanted to post. Can I still post about her?

Yes! Just use another picture. Of course, if this thread actually succeeds and lasts for long I won't ask you to look through all of it to make sure the pic you want to post is not used. If there are accidental dupes, eh, no problem.

If I already post a Husbando sometime before, can I post another picture of her?

Definitely. Show your love for your Husbando as many times as you'd like, just remember to use a single picture per post.

Starting with my own personal husbando, The handless Demon

Screenshot 2022-10-14 8.31.32 AM.png

• 1 month later...

Archived