We want more Site Themes for the Site and not just Light and Dark Mode

Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

Site Themes on YCM Forums  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have more then 2 themes on the site other then just Light or Dark?

2. 2. Should we have more then 2 Coloered Themes exculding LIGHT or DARK Themes

3. 3. Should we be able to have a Background on the site rather then seeing a Genric color at all times (This might be pushing it just abit)

@YCMaker Hey do you think you can add another inserting feature to the site let's add more Themes to the site like Generic colors from Red, Blue Green, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Navy, and Pink or other Themes @The Nyx Avatar would this be a good Idea Nyx Oh an idea popped up in my head how bought we also make it so users can replace the Generic White or Black Background from users uploading an image they like on the site this would apply to only those accounts would see the background but it still would be nice I need your support @Loleo @Kokoroshi @Tinkerer @Rayfield Lumina @Sleepy @Lone mouse @Beau the shooting star It's gonna take you guys to at least help out by voting and committing and replying with a list of your thoughts or ideas it doesn't have to be a list I just want your Options, Ideas, and Thoughts on this and whatever else is on your mind if you want here are a list of all the themes on this on https://www.ipsfocus.com/#browse-themes but there might be tried party options as well I want cooler UI on the site let's take a look at another Forum site I like to visit they have really cool UI on there meet https://mugenfreeforall.com/  They have the coolest UI on that site of all times I saw it and more then another forum site including this one so far. So will you please think about it @YCMaker let's shape the Feature into a better place. Look maybe we don't need to Upload images to replace the site background but lets atleast have some themes other then Light or Dark Compaines now a days are unoriginal and are unfun they Think Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Its Black, and Gray people will just gush when they see this lazy thing we made called Dark Theme How unoringal I don't hate this site for doing that I Prefer the site's dark theme over it's light theme anyways I just want more themes on the site.

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan
Just fixed a typo in the Thread's Title
  • Like 3

• Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan changed the title to We want more Site Themes for the Site and not just Light and Dark Mode

@YCMaker So what do you Think YCM could you please throw us a couple more Themes I'm tried of just Light or Dark Mode and the Site's UI isn't even cool when compared to MFFAF short for Mugen Free For All Forums https://mugenfreeforall.com/ which has very cool UI for a Forums site YCMF should be more like MFFAF Yugioh Card Maker Forums should be more like the Mugen Free For All Forums and less boring all the time or add more themes do something cool with the site give it some more live to explore Please YCMaker.

@The Nyx Avatar Do you agree this site needs more themes cause https://mugenfreeforall.com/ Mugen Free For All Forums otherwise called MFFAF  for short has a cooler UI then this site that's unfair well I'm not hating on this site its cool but not as cool as Mugen Free For All's Theme So do you agree Nyx.

@Tinkerer @Kefka dirge @Beau the shooting star I still need your guys votes and for you to comment your options, thoughts, and ideas down below the more people we have the more we can get @YCMaker to add/implement the feature into the site to make it less boring.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Beau the shooting star said:

Im in, maybe their could be more variity to the colors, and maybe some rules to keep the peace. You have my support.

Im just shootin ideas, maybe their could be a card contest every week like: Best fire monster or best utopia

alright then yeah that too well I hope your contests go well

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

There used to be this REALLY cool option, that let you set whatever image you wanted as your forum background. Yes. Only you could see it. But it was gorgeous. I miss it...

We need those to come back the modern internet became evil after the release of smart phone and simplify everything I hate that let's add better themes to this site for once again.

So I wonder if @YCMaker will try to make the site more interesting and cooler then in its modern sate of minimalism MAN I F***ing HATE minimalism. minimalism ruins everything!

• Shiba Inu 1

9 hours ago, Horu said:

While having a background on the site would be nice, I too, as a developer, understand that it can slightly affect the loading speed of the site.

not only that, it takes work to be implemented and the site is already free to use. We need to make sure to treat these as requests.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Loleo said:

not only that, it takes work to be implemented and the site is already free to use. We need to make sure to treat these as requests.

Yes. The work required is another reason. You gotta consider that. I was more considering the end result.

• Like 3

• 10 months later...
12 hours ago, orborneee said:

I also  prefer the dark theme of this site to the light theme! 

Super Mario

Your late to the party buddy!, The Dark Theme does look better on this site but I think that's because the light theme feels to bright on this site besides from that the light theme is fully a light theme since it has dark theme buttons and miss mesh things that make it look kinda ugly.

Also this site's UI needs a huge overhall.