Spoiler Warning: Pokemon SV Paradox Pokemon turned into Yugioh Cards

If you haven't/finished played Scarlet or Violet yet then review this tread later but if you don't care then you can review the cards, also I haven't posted any custom cards in quite a while I've kinda changed I used to like to post a set of new custom cards or two maybe once a week, but now I think I might be chancing don't worry I'll be the same Zamazenta, but I'll just have less interested in posting Custom Cards, unless there might be some OS-Tan/Computer themed Contests because I have new interests now like OS-Tans, Computers, Power User Skills, Linux, and Virtual Machines/Hypervisors and I wanna focus more on those instead if Custom Cards anyways let the reviews begin. @Rayfield Lumina @Loleo @Kokoroshi What do you think of these cards too strong, weak, or balanced? I'm finally done this took alot of hard work and effort to make and complete from start to finish I didn't even add the Konami text at the end cause I was so goddamn tired after I took all of these cards both created them and uploading them into this thread it took a lot of time + effort. Also please don;t be afraid to point out any PSCT errors cause lately I have messed up the text of these cards and fix them a couple of times...

ddc043d56172.jpg

Paradox Celebration
Field Spell
You can only use the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) During your Main Phase: You can add 1 "Paradox" Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand, except "Paradox Celebration".
(2) If you Synchro Summoned a "Koraidon Synchro Monster or Link Summoned a "Miraidon" Link Monster (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your GY, but its effects are negated.
(3) If a "Paradox" Synchro or Link Monster battles or a Level 8 or higher "Koraidon Synchro Monster or Link 4 or higher "Miraidon" Link Monster activates its effects: You can target other 1 card on the field; banish it, then you can banish all cards with the same name as that card from the field and GY(s).

cc508c210d2b.jpg

Paradox Paradimension
Quick-Play Spell
You can only activate 1 card with this card's name per turn.
(1) Send 1 Special Summoned monster you control to the GY, then Special Summon 1 "Paradox" monster from your Extra Deck with a different name or if you control a "Koraidon" or "Miraidon" monster you can send 1 monster from either field to the GY and Special Summon 1 "Paradox" monster from your Extra Deck, and if you do, all monsters you control gain 1000 ATK.

29a249198687.jpg

Paradox Great Race
Quick-Play Spell
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If you control a "Paradox" Synchro or Link Monster, apply any of the following effect(s) in sequence, based on the "Paradox" monsters you control.
● Synchro: You can banish 1 card on the field face-down, then if you have a "Koraidon" Synchro Monster on your field or GY, you can immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon using monsters from either field as material (Max. 3).
● Link: You can negate the effects of 1 card on the field, then if you have a "Miraidon" Link Monster on your field or GY, you can immediately after this effect resolves, Link Summon using monsters from either field as material (Max. 3).
(2) If you control a "Paradox" monster, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 1 "Koraidon" Synchro Monster or "Miraidon" Link Monster that is banished or in your GY.

a940dfbfdc71.jpg

Paradox Windy Ride
Normal Trap
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If you control a "Paradox" Synchro or Link Monster, "Koraidon", or "Miraidon" monster: You can target 1 card on the field, also, you can target 1 card in your GY; shuffle the card on the field into the Deck, then return the card from your GY to your hand (if any), also for the rest of the turn any monsters summoned this turn will lose 700 ATK/DEF.
(2) During the Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY, then you can target 1 card on the field and 1 of your Paradox" Synchro or Link Monsters, "Koraidon", or "Miraidon" monsters that are banished or in your GY; place the first target on the top of the Deck also, after that, return the additional target to the Extra Deck.

13f210da3acf.jpg

Paradox Scream Tail
Level 6 LIGHT Fairy Tuner Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 600
DEF 2800
Materials: 1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monster
You can only use the 2nd and 3rd effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) Other monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.
(2) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can add 1 Level 5 or lower Fairy or Psychic monster from your GY to your hand.
(3) If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 monster from your GY, except "Paradox Scream Tail".

1e07fadd2af5.jpg

Paradox Sandy Shocks
Level 8 EARTH Thunder Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 2600
DEF 2100
You can only use the 2nd and 3rd effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) During Main Phase 1, if any monster(s) is Special Summoned to your opponent's field, it cannot activate its effects or declare an attack.
(2) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can banish 1 card from your opponent's GY, and if you do, while this card is on the field, cards with the same name as that banished card, and their effects, cannot be activated, also negate the effects of cards with that name.
(3) If this card battles an opponent's monster: All monsters you control gains 600 ATK.

fdda153ab136.jpg

Paradox Flutter Mane
Level 8 LIGHT Fairy Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 0
(1) During each End Phase, your opponent must send 1 face-up Spell/Trap they control to the GY, otherwise they lose 500 LP.
(2) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 monster in your opponent GY; negate its effects, and if you do, this card gains that monster's original effects, until the end of your opponent's turn.
(3) If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can make all monsters your opponent controls lose 300 ATK/DEF for each card in your GY, until the end of this turn.

636f9b6826b4.jpg

Paradox Brute Bonnet
Level 8 DARK Plant Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 2700
(1) All cards or effects activated by your opponent that targets a card(s) on the field, in the GY, or that is banished, the activated effect becomes "both players draw 1 card".
(2) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can send 1 Insect or Plant monster from your Main Deck or Extra Deck to the GY, this card gains ATK equal to the original ATK of the sent monster.
(3) If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; banish it.

05752124f558.jpg

Paradox Roaring Moon
Level 8 DARK Dragon Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 2500
(1) Each player can only activate 2 Spells/Traps per turn, except "Paradox" Spells/Traps.
(2) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 7 or lower monster from your hand or GY, but negate its effects, also change ATK/DEF to 0.
(3) If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can return 1 card your opponent controls to the hand, also this card gains 500 ATK/DEF, until the end of this turn.

d4e4ac505e8e.jpg

Paradox Slither Wing
Level 8 FIRE Insect Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 2500
(1) Each time your opponent activates a Spell/Trap your opponent loses 600 LP and you gain 1200 LP.
(2) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can make your LP become 8000 and your opponent's LP become 4000, also for the rest of the turn neither player can gain LP or take damage by card effects, except by "Paradox Slither Wing".
(3) If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each card in the GY(s) and in both player's hands.

9dc2c529427a.jpg

Paradox Great Tusk
Level 10 EARTH Beast-Warrior Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 3200
DEF 3200
(1) Banish any Spell/Trap after it resolves, except "Paradox" Spells/Traps.
(2) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls, and if you do, this card gains ATK/DEF equal to the original ATK/DEF of the destroyed monster.
(3) If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can activate this effect; until the end of this turn, this card gains ATK equal to half that monster's current ATK, and if it does, that monster's current ATK is halved.

c75333eaa332.jpg

Paradox Iron Bundle
Link 3 WATER Machine Link Effect Monster
ATK 2600
Links: T, BL, BR
Materials: 2+ Effect Monsters, including a Cyberse, Machine, or Thunder
(1) Monsters whose effects are negated ATK becomes 0, except Cyberse, Machine, or Thunder monsters.
(2) If this card is Link Summoned: You can Set 1 "Paradox" Spell/Trap directly from your Deck.
(3) If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can negate the effects of all face-up monsters your opponent controls, until the end of this turn.

9e6a5c80a59d.jpg

Paradox Iron Treads
Link 4 EARTH Cyberse Link Effect Monster
ATK 2300
Links: T, L, R, BL
(1) Cyberse, Machine, or Thunder monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's activated effects, unless they target those cards.
(2) If this card is Link Summoned: You can place 1 "Paradox" Field Spell from your Deck face-up on your field.
(3) If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can all face-up monsters your opponent controls to face-down Defense Position.

93996712e11b.jpg

Paradox Iron Thorns
Link 4 LIGHT Thunder Link Effect Monster
ATK 3000
Links: T, BL, B, BR
(1) All Monsters lose 500 ATK/DEF, except Cyberse, Machine, or Thunder monsters.
(2) If this card is Link Summoned: You can destroy cards on the field, up to the number of cards you control.
(3) If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls that this card is not battling; take control of it, during the end of the Battle Phase.

86bbeb4e0b52.jpg

Paradox Iron Valiant
Link 4 LIGHT Thunder Cyberse Effect Monster
ATK 3000
(1) Banish any monster that leaves the field, except Cyberse, Machine, or Thunder monsters.
(2) If this card is Link Summoned: You can look at your opponent's Extra Deck and send 1 card from it to the GY, this card gains ATK equal to that monster original ATK.
(3) If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can discard 1 card from your opponent's hand.

f8daad8c156f.jpg

Paradox Iron Jugulis
Link 4 DARK Machine Link Effect Monster
ATK 3000
(1) Negated the activated effects of monsters that are not on the field, except Cyberse, Machine, or Thunder monsters.
(2) If this card is Link Summoned: You can target up to 3 cards in the GY(s); banish them, also this card gains 300 ATK for each card banished.
(3) If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can target up to 3 cards your opponent controls; banish them.

a6295e621b33.jpg

Paradox Iron Hands
Link 4 LIGHT Thunder Link Effect Monster
ATK 3000
Links: L, R, BL, BR
(1) Banish any Spells/Traps that leaves the field, except "Paradox" Spells/Traps.
(2) If this card is Link Summoned: You can shuffle 3 of your cards that are banished and/or in your GY into the Deck; draw 1 card.
(3) If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can shuffle that opponent's monster into the Deck, also this card gains 1000 ATK, until the end of this turn.

4880d96a8215.jpg

Paradox Iron Moth
Link 4 FIRE Machine Link Effect Monster
ATK 3000
Links: L, R, BL, BR
(1) Cyberse, Machine, or Thunder monsters cannot be Tributed by your opponent, also they cannot be used as Fusion material by your opponent.
(2) If this card is Link Summoned: You can return cards your opponent controls to the hand, up to the number of Cyberse, Machine, and/or Thunder monsters on your field and/or GY.
(3) If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can inflict damage equal to the difference of this card's ATK and the battling monster's ATK.

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan
  • Like 2
  • Shiba Inu 1

• Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan changed the title to Spoiler Warning: Pokemon SV Paradox Pokemon turned into Yugioh Cards
5 minutes ago, Lone mouse said:

I personally think that roaring moon and iron valiant should be level 12 and link 5 respectively since they have the highest bst save the box legendaries. I link the idea of the past forms as synchro monsters and the future forms are links. 

I wanna keep all my paradoxes Links Link -4, expet Iron Bundle beacuse we might get more Paradox Pokemon in the DLC so I can make a Link -6 Paradox

Just now, Lone mouse said:

Ok at least you have a good reason also their most likely a dlc because of these images in game

906033593_new-pokmon-paradox-virizon-could-be-fake-v0-lwlwts6ujiz91.webp.7c109a638af391763096a91a8788dba4.webp which-one-do-you-like-more-v0-54muwgdr380a1.thumb.jpg.9f3230fec0995ad39e0d3099887975e0.jpg

The suicune is for scarlet and the virizion is form violet if you want to find these books I think you have to look around the library or take history class

Yeah that's because Game Freak scraped theme from the Base Game and deceid to save them' up for DLC instead, also Paradox Pokemon where suppose to be 7 Star Tera raids but do to a 1 HP bug that you could 1 shot them that didn't happen so they just spawn in the Wild liker the Ultra Beast in Pokemon Sun and Moon not Ultra  Sun sand Moon the ones from 2016. I might make them when their released.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lone mouse said:

I personally think that roaring moon and iron valiant should be level 12 and link 5 respectively since they have the highest bst save the box legendaries. I link the idea of the past forms as synchro monsters and the future forms are links. 

Oh Yeah I already did the Box Art Legendries before making the pardox Pokemon a couple of months before the game was released and paradoxes where even revealed.

https://www.cardmaker.net/forums/topic/411067-joke-and-overpowered-cards/page/6/#comment-7204793

They can be found there if your looking for them.

• Thanks 1

I'm gonna be honest with you here.... The amount of cards in this set is intimidatingly large. If they a bit too reliant on supporting each other as an archetype then it is a bit too much for me. I'll take 1 card and say my thoughts though, because I don't like dropping by and leaving you empty handed:

Paradox Slither Wing
The last burn effect is dangerously big. If I were trying to OTK with it, I'd just not do effect #2 so I can do a big combo play that drops half my deck to the GY and ensure what I think will be AT LEAST 6000 damage as it attacks. If it counts both players it can easily be 12,000 before even factoring the battle damage.... of this and all your other monsters on board.

I like the LP reset effect and the drawback of not ending the game right there,
and although the heal/burn effect #1 is a bit harsh it depends on the opponent a bit too heavily so it is pretty ok in my book...

So yeah, the card is pretty good except for the final effect of burning 300 x both players and any kinds of cards. This should probably only count the opponent's cards and do x100 in my humble opinion. It'd still on average do like 1500 to 2500 damage (just from the effect) and it isn't too bad when you consider it doesn't JUST do that but it has the other 2 effects.... 
It is also already a very solid generic 3k Level 8 Synchro so it has very good things going for it.

That's my feedback for now xD

• Shiba Inu 2

14 hours ago, Sleepy said:

I'm gonna be honest with you here.... The amount of cards in this set is intimidatingly large. If they a bit too reliant on supporting each other as an archetype then it is a bit too much for me. I'll take 1 card and say my thoughts though, because I don't like dropping by and leaving you empty handed:

Paradox Slither Wing
The last burn effect is dangerously big. If I were trying to OTK with it, I'd just not do effect #2 so I can do a big combo play that drops half my deck to the GY and ensure what I think will be AT LEAST 6000 damage as it attacks. If it counts both players it can easily be 12,000 before even factoring the battle damage.... of this and all your other monsters on board.

I like the LP reset effect and the drawback of not ending the game right there,
and although the heal/burn effect #1 is a bit harsh it depends on the opponent a bit too heavily so it is pretty ok in my book...

So yeah, the card is pretty good except for the final effect of burning 300 x both players and any kinds of cards. This should probably only count the opponent's cards and do x100 in my humble opinion. It'd still on average do like 1500 to 2500 damage (just from the effect) and it isn't too bad when you consider it doesn't JUST do that but it has the other 2 effects.... 
It is also already a very solid generic 3k Level 8 Synchro so it has very good things going for it.

That's my feedback for now xD

That's alright yeah he likes to burn but I also made it to stop players or counter players that used Ghost Girl and Spooky Dog or any burn/heal card imagine this the worst ting in Yugioh is Time Rules so it almost always ends up screwing over the opponent. Yeah it does nothing else the be a big beat stick + a burn card that can also heal.

Yeah I'll try to reduce the damage you take from its battle phase burn effect.

@Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan I-I-I'm of the same thought of Sleepy, too many cards, interactions and such... I'll just try to help with what I can.

Holy moly, Zama, the problem I see with a lot of these cards in their design philosophy is that you design your cards to win no matter what, and while the overall power you give them has decreased a little thanks to the constant complains of yours truly lol and other peeps, they're still too stronk. You don't want the opponent to have a chance and cover all possibilities with exaggerated protection effects and negations. If you could let this habit die or at least appear much less, the overall quality of the cards would improve a ton, trust me. Losing sucks, that's true, but imo it's worse winning only because your cards are OP'ed.

Paradox Scream Tail

This kind of effect... the (1), how is it justifiable? It is a level 6 Synchro with generic material requirements. And it grants complete destruction immunity to all your monsters? Just... no. Effect 2 is kinda ok, and effect 3 is another powerful generic revive. The revive is not restricted by level or archeype or anything, this card fights, lol SS and you take no damage. Rather, "If this card is destroyed by battle: You can Special Summon 1 "Paradox" monster from your GY. This is, ofc, if you remove the (1)'s protection.

Paradox Sandy Shocks

I'd pack my things and leave if I say an official card with effect (1) xD. The effect says During Main Phase 1, and this includes  both yours and the opponent's because it doesn't say During your Main Phase 1. IDK if intended, but yeah, that monsters have their effect negated and attacks negated because they were Summoned then... what then? It's just... c'mon. From a generic Level 8 Synchroooo T_T. See what I was talking about at the start? Effect (2) and (3) are kinda ok.

Paradox Brute Bonnet

Ah well, for the kind of Effects (1) so far, this one is evil but acceptable. You already know what I think of copying effects, too dangerous, I'm against. 200 ATK/DEF decrease for each card in the GY at max.

Paradox Roaring Moon

Weeell... Shien exists and it's nastier xD. Effect (2), make it be banished when it leaves the field, probably. Effect 3 is ok I guess.

Paradox Slither Wing

O_O why so much burn and recovery? 300/600 is fine. Effect 2 is like the most NO thing I've seen in a lot of time, what theeeeeeeeee Zamaaaaa lmao. Effect (3), make it 100 and we good.

Paradox Great Tusk

Mini Macro Cosmos for backrow, and it doesn't affect you... ah well. Effect 2 is cool, but effect 3 is pretty much what Rebellion Xyz Dragon does but for free. If there's an official card that does it with a cost (2 materials) and this card can do it for free every time it battles, what do you think this effect is? 

Why, I managed to review all Synchros, yay xD

• Like 1
  • Shiba Inu 1

35 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

@Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan I-I-I'm of the same thought of Sleepy, too many cards, interactions and such... I'll just try to help with what I can.

Holy moly, Zama, the problem I see with a lot of these cards in their design philosophy is that you design your cards to win no matter what, and while the overall power you give them has decreased a little thanks to the constant complains of yours truly lol and other peeps, they're still too stronk. You don't want the opponent to have a chance and cover all possibilities with exaggerated protection effects and negations. If you could let this habit die or at least appear much less, the overall quality of the cards would improve a ton, trust me. Losing sucks, that's true, but imo it's worse winning only because your cards are OP'ed.

Paradox Scream Tail

This kind of effect... the (1), how is it justifiable? It is a level 6 Synchro with generic material requirements. And it grants complete destruction immunity to all your monsters? Just... no. Effect 2 is kinda ok, and effect 3 is another powerful generic revive. The revive is not restricted by level or archeype or anything, this card fights, lol SS and you take no damage. Rather, "If this card is destroyed by battle: You can Special Summon 1 "Paradox" monster from your GY. This is, ofc, if you remove the (1)'s protection.

Paradox Sandy Shocks

I'd pack my things and leave if I say an official card with effect (1) xD. The effect says During Main Phase 1, and this includes  both yours and the opponent's because it doesn't say During your Main Phase 1. IDK if intended, but yeah, that monsters have their effect negated and attacks negated because they were Summoned then... what then? It's just... c'mon. From a generic Level 8 Synchroooo T_T. See what I was talking about at the start? Effect (2) and (3) are kinda ok.

Paradox Brute Bonnet

Ah well, for the kind of Effects (1) so far, this one is evil but acceptable. You already know what I think of copying effects, too dangerous, I'm against. 200 ATK/DEF decrease for each card in the GY at max.

Paradox Roaring Moon

Weeell... Shien exists and it's nastier xD. Effect (2), make it be banished when it leaves the field, probably. Effect 3 is ok I guess.

Paradox Slither Wing

O_O why so much burn and recovery? 300/600 is fine. Effect 2 is like the most NO thing I've seen in a lot of time, what theeeeeeeeee Zamaaaaa lmao. Effect (3), make it 100 and we good.

Paradox Great Tusk

Mini Macro Cosmos for backrow, and it doesn't affect you... ah well. Effect 2 is cool, but effect 3 is pretty much what Rebellion Xyz Dragon does but for free. If there's an official card that does it with a cost (2 materials) and this card can do it for free every time it battles, what do you think this effect is? 

Why, I managed to review all Synchros, yay xD

I might find a way to nerf their effect I had to fix their PSCT a couple of times can you help me with some gammer issues I really do mess up alot like inuding the same word twice beside each other so if you can help me with some PSCT issues I can Nerf the cards some friends are annoyed at fixxing the errors on the text for my cards... :( but I agrre these are too powerful

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
6 minutes ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

Warning: This archetype not for amateur, hehehe. Each card has lot of effect, also this archetype contains a lot boss monsters. You already making a Boss Archetype.

Good artwork, good write.

Thanks they are just entirely Extra Deck Monsters since the Pokemon are so Special.