[DUNE] Remaining cards part 2

https://ygorganization.com/seriouslynosandwormsforshame/

image.png.a1ab5f22ca14a40fe24a857c93afc545.png

DUNE-JP028 魔星のウルカ Mashou no Uruka (Uruka the Magic Star)
Level 4/WIND/Beast/Effect
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) When 1 monster you control leaves the field by an opponent’s card effect (and no other cards): You can banish this card from your hand or GY; Special Summon that monster if it is banished face-up or in the GY, otherwise Special Summon this banished card .
(2) If this card is Special Summoned: You can make it gain 1500 ATK until the end of the next turn.
1500/400

image.png.b642fda609f94865e06f099cd723324d.png

DUNE-JP029 強欲なポッド Gouyoku-na Pod (Pod of Greed)
Level 3/EARTH/Rock/Flip/Effect
You can only use the effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) FLIP: Apply these effects, in sequence.
● Excavate cards from the top of your Deck up to the number of cards your opponent controls, add 1 excavated card to your hand, also send the rest to the GY.
● Send monsters from your Extra Deck to the GY up to the number of monsters Special Summoned from the Extra Deck your opponent controls.
700/800

image.png.94ecc5dc74d28dd0b8b4a603990f9241.png

DUNE-JP066 Okunen no Hyoubo / Eternal Ice Grave
Spell/Quick-Play
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) During the Main Phase, if a monster(s) you control leaves the field by an opponent’s monster effect, except by being destroyed: Activate 1 of these effects;
● End this Main Phase.
● Skip the Main Phase 1 of your opponent’s next turn.

image.png.e14e4dc263b6c68f526430519dea71ad.png

DUNE-JP067 アクアの輪唱 Aqua no Rinshou (Aqua Round)
Spell
(1) Banish 1 card from your hand, and if you do, during your next Standby Phase, you can add up to 2 cards with the banished card’s name from your Deck to your hand. If this card is activated while your opponent controls no cards, you cannot activate cards, or the effects of cards, with the banished card’s original name for the rest of this turn.

image.png.7903e9cd8a39e1805b3f9cc18a4f7758.png

DUNE-JP080 Kiriban
Trap/Continuous
(1) If 10 or more cards and/or effects have been activated this turn: Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Cyberse/DARK/Level 10/ATK 3000/DEF 3000). (This card is also still a Trap.) If Summoned this way, during your End Phase, Set this card in your Spell & Trap Zone.
(2) Once per turn, when your opponent activates a card or effect while this card is in the Monster Zone (Quick Effect): You can destroy as many cards they control as possible, then Set this card in your Spell & Trap Zone.

image.png.b6a417c25b9667754e173759876d7c7b.png

DUNE-JP031 鳴いて時鳥 Naite Hototogisu (Singing Cuckoo)
Level 3/FIRE/Winged Beast/Effect
You can only use this card name’s effect once per turn.
(1) During your Main Phase: You can activate 1 of these effects.
• Destroy this card, then, draw 1 card.
• Discard 1 card, then, draw 1 card.
• Draw 1 card during the End Phase of this turn.
800/1000

I can't really think of many crazy uses for the new jar, but I am concerned people will find a way to break it like every other jar.

The quick play spell is cool. It let's you end the opponent's combo prematurely when they destroy your monsters, giving you a chance to recover without completely shutting down the opponent.

The continuous trap is the star for me. It's Nib 2.0, but you have to set it. It punishes your opponent for attempting 20 min turns with 40 effect activations by letting you just quick effect Raigeki. I'm not sure how viable it will be, but I love the concept. We need more cards that either impose a cost on your opponent's actions or punish them for overextending (same reason I like Maxx c).

Uruka:

That's some nice recovery right there. Grabbing from the Graveyard, AND banished. We could use more options getting banished cards.

Pod of Greed:

I suppose there are Dogmatika targets like Elder Entity N'tss. So...

Eternal Ice Grave:

A nice balance between harsh and niche

Kiriban:

Not this one though. Niche? Yes. Harsh? Absolutely not. There's a myriad of cards that fester in the Graveyard. Even in the current state of the game. This is just a slap in the wrist for a bunch.

Singing Cuckoo:

3 different drawing options? Hell yeah!

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Uruka:

That's some nice recovery right there. Grabbing from the Graveyard, AND banished. We could use more options getting banished cards.

Pod of Greed:

I suppose there are Dogmatika targets like Elder Entity N'tss. So...

Eternal Ice Grave:

A nice balance between harsh and niche

Kiriban:

Not this one though. Niche? Yes. Harsh? Absolutely not. There's a myriad of cards that fester in the Graveyard. Even in the current state of the game. This is just a slap in the wrist for a bunch.

Singing Cuckoo:

3 different drawing options? Hell yeah!

Yeah that pretty much sums up these cards in a nut shell.

Is there any way to Special Summon Singing Cuckoo easily?

If the Jar succeeds you get a Pot of Prosperity search, enough mill to trigger a Tearlament combo, and enough Extra Deck mill for more than one power play.
-Miracle Synchro/Necro Fusion Extrio.
-Dump Heralds and search Ritual parts (not once per turn).
-Dump Rafflesia to search a Instant Fusion/Superpoly / Dump Albaz Fusions and float like IT is carrying you.
-Dump Fossil Knight or @Ignister Pegasus and wait for the trigger.

I'd try something with Prediction Princess for chizz&giggles.

Archived