Total Drama Island Club

In an upcoming episode' date=' every camper will have to face their greatest fears. And sometimes, even the bumbest things can be scary for some. And this is for Duncan and Courtney.

[/quote']

Wrong. This week, the campers go camping. Who will be voted off next, that's for me to know and for you to find out.

NAME: The A Type

PERSONALITY (This is optional):

BIO (Also optional):

QUOTE:U need me im the only one that has actually been a real C.I.T

SKILLS: using people to help her reach her goal

Great. Welcome aboard and I know most people get this a lot but you're new so I'll tell you people don't like it when you double post.

Chris: Cool. And here comes Courtney.

Courtney waves hello and gets off the boat.

Courtney: Thank you.

Courtney looks at her competition.

Courtney: Hi. You must be the other contestants. It's really nice to meet you all.

Owen: How's it goin'? I'm Owen.

Courtney: Nice to meet you O...

Courtney is distracted

Courtney: ... wow.

And thanks for wshing me a happy birthday.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D`Oh! My bad, sorry.

Still, Izzy is really crazy. aybe one day because of her, the team will lose. You know what? I`d rather see her in the alliance instead of Beth.

And a guy will later be interested in her... someone who of course has no girl in his mind yet...

hahahahaha thats funny i have the same order except lindsay is number 1

But you're our Courtney. Shouldn't you have a Courtney Avatar? My faves are Lindsay cause she's hot, basically all the girls but Heather. I say BURN HER! and I know I said this before but I'll say it again cause It's my favorite line: SHE (Heather) CONSUMES BABY SKULLS AND FEAR!!!!!

ok like if your fav person is taken, i started another club like this one. pt018 don't try and think that im trying to take over your thing cause i luv this more than mines, but lets make my club a second part of your club for people who want the characters that are full. k? yah so if ur fav character is taken go to this url:http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=53998

But you're our Courtney. Shouldn't you have a Courtney Avatar? My faves are Lindsay cause she's hot' date=' basically all the girls but Heather. I say BURN HER! and I know I said this before but I'll say it again cause It's my favorite line: SHE (Heather) CONSUMES BABY SKULLS AND FEAR!!!!!

[/quote']

i know im courtney, but im only her cause lindsay is taken, and i didn't wanna be sadie. but its ok courtneys cool too

But you're our Courtney. Shouldn't you have a Courtney Avatar? My faves are Lindsay cause she's hot' date=' basically all the girls but Heather. I say BURN HER! and I know I said this before but I'll say it again cause It's my favorite line: SHE (Heather) CONSUMES BABY SKULLS AND FEAR!!!!!

[/quote']

Dude, we should totally use clips from TDI and the audio from the witch seen from Monty Python and the Holy Grail!

[/quote']

Dude, we should totally use clips from TDI and the audio from the witch seen from Monty Python and the Holy Grail!

That would be awesome. Let's do it.

Logically If Heather weighs the same as a duck, then...

She's made of wood...

And therefore...

A WITCH!

Burn da witch! Joking. She`ll be one of the 10 remaining campers.

SPOILER; A battle of the sexes will occur in an episode, like in maybe 4 episodes... And there will be a surprise for everyone! Y`know, Chris frequently lies to the camprs... If you wanna guess what I mean by this, just listen to him in each episode.

Archived