• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hm...

Name- Master Chef(maybe!)

Real Name- CB and J

Saying: Baseball is my life!!!

Personality- Adventurous/Excited

Bio: CB and J was a smart student at his school. He enjoyed drawing, and playing baseball. However, he moved away from his friends, and now went to a different school. He now works at a Burrito Market, where his lunch is free.

Abilities: Playing Sports, comforting, comedy, art.

I love this show! I record it with my DVR and got addicted to it since the intro! ^_^

The famous fears episode is next, as you saw on the previews. Remember the hidden spoilers I told on other pages...

Talking about hidden spoilers...

I`m not like Harold; I don`t let my used underwear on the floor of the cabin.

I`m not like Geoff because I will learn my errors and never talk to Bridgette for 2 reasons. 1: she`s not real. 2: Even if she was, I`d think before saying something.

I`m not like Owen because I will never throw a crate of oranges to a friend, neither will fart or belch in the face of another one, nor eat dog food, nor eat... OK enough spoilers revealed.

Still, I don`t mention in wich episode they appear, it`s to U to see that.

Hi Guys. I'm right here. And We have our Sadie. Also, did anyone post a synopsis of last week's episode? Cause I'm here to tell you about the newest game, "Bearly Escaped". This game is like "Maniacal Marathon" except you're Izzy in a bear costume, it's at night, and you're running away from a bear. Fruits restore your health, Stars, snakes, raccoons and bats earn you bonus points if you can squash them. Try to go for the high score. Also, I'll leave our new Sadie in charge of the synopsis for this week's episode. I'll just say this as a hint: You have nothing to fear but fear itself.

No one posted a synopsis, so I will.

As usual, Chris gives us the rundown of the previous week. When the episode begins, Chris goes right to giving the challenge: Camping in the woods for the night, even though there are bears. Whoever can get back in time for breakfast first wins. As the teams walk to the campsites, Gwen tries to stay away from Trent, since Heather revealed that Gwen has a crush on someone, who everyone knows to be Trent. Heather wants Gwen off for dumping Harold's ants in her bed, which Trent says she deserved.

Meanwhile, Katie points a few blueberries out to Sadie, which they typically both love. They eat all the berries they found, but discover that they are lost, while the other campers have found their campsites. On the Gopher side, Owen says that he once fought a bear and a shark (at different times, of course) and shows a bit mark from the shark on his butt. Everyone is disgusted except for Izzy, who thinks it's awesome.

On the Bass side, Duncan tells a scary story about a man with a hook, and scares everyone out by pulling an actual hook out. Courtney, being who she is, gets annoyed at Duncan, but when they hear a strange sound, she holds onto Duncan for comfort, which Duncan nochalantly smiles at as Geoff give him a thumbs up. Katie and Sadie still haven't made it camp yet and are arguing with each other, promosing to break up as "BFFFL's" (Best Female Friends For Life) when they get back to camp.

Back to the Gophers, Owen tells of the time he went hunting with his grandfather and shot a bear. A bear comes and scares everyone, but it's only Izzy. Then, another bear comes and Owen, thinking it's Chris in a costume, but accidently rips off some of its hair, proving it to be real, so everyone has to climb up in a tree for the rest of the night.

Again at the Bass, everyone is asleep, but Bridgette has to go to the bathroom. She accidently trips and sets the tent on fire, leaving the Bass to sleep under a leaf. When they wake up, Courtney is cuddling with Duncan, and she is angry at him, but Duncan merely points out he was just having a good sleep. In the confession stall, Courtney claims that since she was "unconscious", it didn't really happen.

Now, both teams race back for breakfast, with the Bass gettting there first. Heather blames the loss on Izzy and Owen, but Chris points out that since Katie and Sadie still aren't there, the Gophers won. Right then, Katie and Sadie come back and reconcile, but Courtney points out that the Bass lost thanks to them.

At the campfire, it comes down to Katie and Sadie. Everyone is tired, so Chris just throws the marshmallows to the people, and he gives the last one to Sadie, but accidently hits Katie. Kaite encourages her friend to stay strong, even though they will be apart. As Katie leaves on the Boat of Losers, she and Sadie have a friendly argument over who misses who more.

Back at the campsite, Duncan and Courtney talk, and Duncan actually shows some heart by apologizing to Courtney for his behavior. Courtney tells him there's no such thing as a man with a hook, and Duncan agrees, until he pulls out a hook and evilly says "Or is there?" Courtney is angered again and storms off while Duncan enjoys his joke.

Archived