Total Drama Island Club

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone can have stupid fears. Duncan is fraid of something that is not scary at all (if you know a singer), Courtney too, and Beth *spoilers* is scared of being fully covered insects. Heaher will face something big, someone is scared of a particular farm animal, two are afraid of something involvig the sky, oe is afraid of a certain sort of temperature, and finally a girl might lack oxygen after an hour...

But it`s to you to see who`s scared of what.

hey everyone! im the new Sadie :D ok got it pt018!!

Awesome welcome and as a special honor, you will give the synopsis for tonights new TDI. I know it's sudden but I know you'll do great.

Sadie: Ok, I always wanted to go to summer camp. EEEEEEEE!

Katie and Sadie join the other campers.

People who got voted off

1- Ezekiel

Reason: for making sexist comments to the girls on his team

2- Eva

Reason: for not controlling her temper

3- Noah

Reason: for being lazy & not helping his teammates

4- Justin

Reason: Heather had convinced her alliance to vote off Justin & bribed Owen & Izzy with a piece of cake

5-Katie

Reason: for losing track of the team*

*Note: her team had to chose between Katie & Sadie, so they chose Katie

Okay, guess I'm doing my third synopsis.

The episode begins right where we last episode ended: Sadie crying over Katie leaving. Bridgette tries her best to cheer Sadie up, but Sadie is still too heartbroken over her best friend being separated from her. The Gophers arrive at the scene, which Trent points out to be due to Owen stinking up the cabins. The Gophers offer green geletin to the Bass, but Courtney is freaked out for some reason. This leads every camper to reveal their greatest fears to everyone else.

The next morning, during breakfast, Chris announces the new challenge: Phobia Factor. He tells Heather to go to the theater area and gives Tyler a cooked chicken to eat. Tyler is afraid to eat it, and when he bites the head off, a real chicken head pops out, scaring him. This leads Lindsay to declare that the producers were eavesdropping, which Gwen replies saying that that's what they always do. The campers are then sent to their doom-I mean to face their fears immediately. In no particular order, here are the different phobias faced.

Gwen is sealed in her glass box and buried under sand, since she is afraid of being buried alive. Trent keeps her company until he is faced with his own fear: Mimes. After running around scared, he finally dives into the water. The mime follows him, but Trent states that if the mime gets into the water, it would ruin his makeup, allowing Trent to score a point for the Gophers. He goes to Chris, who is using a remote to control and articial cloud that is following Geoff around, torturing him with his fear: Hail. Trent suggests to lower the cloud, which Chris points out to be "sick", but still finds it to be a good idea. Chris then laughs that Geoff will be buried in hail, which reminds Trent that Gwen is still buried and digs her up.

Heather is facing a sumo wrestler, and when he runs towards her, Heather ducks, tripping the sumo and making him roll down a hill. Bridgette has to be alone in the woods for six hours, and actually kicks a squirrel into the river (sad, but funny) due to the stress. Cody has to defuse an actual time bomb, but it explodes on him, covering him in garbage. Cody wanders around the woods and scares Bridgette, unknowingly making his loss not to be in vain. Lindsay and Sadie have to hear horrible wigs for the day, since both fear bad haircuts, though Lindsay initially had a different fear. After taking off their wigs, Lindsay and Sadie compliment each other's hair,

Owen and Izzy both have to take a plane ride with Chef Hatchet, who also scares Leshawna by dressing up in a spider costume, effectively costing the Gophers three points. While Harold is in the bathroom, he is confronted by ninjas, but demonstrates his skills with nunchunks and conquers his fear. Beth jumps into a pool filled with bugs, giving the Gophers another point. Duncan has one of the most pathetic fears: Celine Dion Standees (Then again, it is Celine Dion) when Courtney gives him the courage by holding his hand, once again adding to Courtney's suggested feelings for Duncan.

D.J. scores another point for the the Bass by befriending a baby snake, leaving Tyler and Courtney the only two left. Tyler is thrown into a cage with several chickens, but chickens out himself, leaving the Bass's hope to Courtney, but she states that it doesn't matter if she wins or not. Chris says that they'll get triple points if she wins, but Courtney claims to have no fear, leading Duncan to add "That's not what she sad last night", but only referring to Duncan's scary story. However, since the producers had indeed been watching them (Which Lindsay replies with "See? I told you!"), they know Courtney is afraid of green geletin. She has to dive into a pool of it or cost her team the win. Indeed, Courtney can not face her fear, giving the Bass yet another loss.

At the campfire ceremony, it is between Tyler, Bridgette, and Courtney, the only Bass not to finish their challenges. Bridgette and Courtney then receive their a marshmallow each, leaving Tyler to be eliminated. As he walks off the Dock of Shame, Lindsay in shown in the Confession Stall, where she says she'll always remember their time together, even though she accidently calls him "Taylor" before correcting herself. On the Boat of Losers, Tyler finds himself surrounded by chickens.

End of Episode.

Yeah. Courtney gave Duncan the strength he needed to confront his fear. But I bet if Courtney tries it she'll like it. Here are some fears that the kicked off campers might have:

Ezekiel: I guess Blood.

Eva: Probably Clowns.

Noah: Tough Gym Teachers.

Justin: Zits

and Katie: Trying to survive without Sadie.

Also, here's something that should've been added.

Confession Stall: Ninja

Ninja: That guy is afraid of ninjas? With his skill of nunchucks, we are afraid of him.

Now for the game. The name of the new game is "Bomb Buster". All you have to do is input a code that'll deactivate the garbage bomb. Be warned that as you progress, the code gets longer:

Level 1: 2 digits, 3 numbers

Level 2: 3 digits, 4 numbers

Level 3: 4 digits, 5 numbers

Level 4: 5 digits, 6 numbers

Level 5: 6 digits, 7 numbers

Level 6: 7 digits, 8 numbers

Be warned that there is one incorrect number in each digit and to make it not fair they only show a checkmark to show which digit you got in the right place. The closest I got in this game was level 4. I couldn't be able to beat it. This game requires some serious thought. You know what I think? They should at least made the game a little easier by highlighting the digits yopu got in the right place, but that's my opinion. My score, somewhere in the 450's. If anypone can beat that game, they would be considered a hero.

Archived