Total Drama Island Club

In next episode, on camper will bring bad luck to his/her team.

That`s the only spoiler I can tell fom now.

Oh, and in the very final episode, Owen, if he got eliminated before, will have to go in the confessionstall and will release all s*** he had and it`s gonna stink. Anyway, his chances are almost impossible for him to be one of the last campers.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW don`t forget that the ninjas were maybe not true ninjas, just actors and they were scared of Harold having a nunchuck.

Eeyew, the head n the tiolet when he fell... Poor Harold, who wil have even more trouble in upcoming episodes. Especially in a cooking-bassed episode and a military-based episode. He`ll always seek revenge. And the alliance will be broken soon... at least partly.

Heather really hates the other campers. Sometimes after the second hlf of the competition has begun, she will say something like that:

-Hell, if I happen to win the 100 000, I`ll call the Asylum and they`ll bring Gwen. And Ill also call Greenpeace so they will bring back Owen with the whales.

Me, I saw all episodes. So, whenever I hope somethiong, I yet already know what s going to happen. THis will cause more trouble for you to guess; because I can lie or tell the truth.

I`m right now watching the episode where Lindsay gets voted off. I hope it`s not gonna happen because of Heather... (remember my first paragraph!!!)

In an upcoming episode, Heather will scare DJ to almost death. And she`ll be scared. And we`ll hear this from Chris:

"If you have ever seen any horror movie, you should know these things: First, never walk alone. Second, never take a shower alone."

And the worst is that during this episode, which is yet far away, Izzy and Owen will kiss in the woods.

But I think I said too much because... ah, you`ll see.

Archived