Okay, fine, I give up. These are the 30 cards that make up my career.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I like it Xal. I dont think its too overpowered. It requires a tribute, and has a base atk of 1500. And you are losing 5, i repeat 5 cards if you activate its effect. Heck, you're risking alot there, so I think its pretty balanced. And I like the pic. Great Job! 20/10

Well, I personally think you could work on that OCG. You've got creative card ideas but the OCG needs work. As a result of battle=by battle. When your DARK monster on the field=When a face-up DARK monster you control. Discard the top 5 cards of your Deck=Send the top 5 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.

Work on that a bit, otherwise, I love the idea. It's balanced and original. ^_^

BTW: Don't double post please. Use the edit button.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Hm. It's hard to balance old and new OCGs... And it was a bump, not a double post per se.

I'm about to add a new card (Virtue Fairy - Love), but I need help deciding rarities. If reviewers could suggest rarities, I'd be very grateful.

oop, sry. i just hurried to last post. ill check it out and edit my post in a second or two.

*EDIT*

Looks good. I like the pic, but she seems underpowered to me. Maybe give her like, idk 1000 ATK points, but again, thats just me. Overall 9.99/10

Huh. Well, she's meant to blow herself up ASAP, so I figured ATK would be a hindrance rather than a help.

@Bluephoenix: Thanks you SO much for the review. You have no idea how helpful things like that are to my morale.

@Phantom: Glad the card worked out well.

@Supreme King: Well, where'd I lose the point?

You remove every card on the field from play and do 400 damage to your opponent's LP for every card removed. Then you Special Summon God Azrael and give him the same amount of ATK and DEF as the damage done to your opponent. If there were 6 cards on the field when he was summoned, GA's ATK and DEF would be 2400, and your opponent would take 2400 points of damage.

Archived