Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

Phantom Roxas

I seriously hated Xigbar. It took me about five days to complete KH2, but I was playing it for most of my days. I don't remember how long it took me to complete the original. Anyway, Terra is that knight you fight in KH2FM+, and he's harder than even Sephiroth from what I've seen.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Icyblue, you realize that even with skipping every cutscene in the game, it's impossible to complete KH2 in under 10 hours?

God, I love that game. I've played through it probably 10 times, kept a save slot for every Organization fight, completed the Journal 100% on one file, gotten to Lv. 99 on 3 of them, defeated Sephiroth (on both modes ^____^)

Currently, I'm working through KH2: Final Mix+ Organization Data fights.

@_@ Zexion, Roxas, Saix, Xaldin, Xemnas = Hard as hell on the data fights.

xD I liked the change in Vexen's voice for ReCoM, but I wish they'd kept his laugh from the original chain of memories. The "Hohohoh!" always makde me bust out laughing.

On regular KH2, I'm playing around with codes - Room mods, weapon mods, fighting multiple organization XIII members at once, etc.

And The Organization owns my heart - I gave it to them because I love them so *swoon*

I seriously hated Xigbar. It took me about five days to complete KH2' date=' but I was playing it for most of my days. I don't remember how long it took me to complete the original. Anyway, Terra is that knight you fight in KH2FM+, and he's harder than even Sephiroth from what I've seen.

[/quote']

I actually am finding Data Xemnas a bit more difficult - he just won't DIE! T___T

Terra is a hard mother though. -____- Took me forever on Proud mode. I'm doing the Data Org fights on Critical right now, so I haven't tried Terra on critical yet.

xD don't worry about it Icy.

Another fight I hated the first time I played - Xaldin! OMG I wanted to throw the damn control against the wall! ._. Then for some reason he was easier on Proud mode. But his data fight is killing me -.-*

...did he have help from Micky? xD My friend got lucky and got saved by Micky like, 7 times (and he managed to win).

-.- Me, I only got saved twice at max, and when I finally beat him, I hadn't been saved at all. But yeah, Xaldin was probably the hardest story-mode boss to fight - though, Saix on proud mode killed me several times as well.

But Zexion is harder than him in final mix+ o__O So very hard. Roxas too.

Meh...Kingdom Hearts is a big waste of time. The plot sucks. The characters are WTF?!?-ish. The challenge...no challenge what so ever. The point...the game is a total failure. It was intended to be for kids who have no arms and to win the game even in the hardest difficulty setting. So in other words...I'm not a big fan of a game that is no challenge in any aspect. Yes, I have played it (rented it) and think it was a big waste of my time. Sorry if it breaks any ones heart, but thats the way the cookie crumbles. (No offense to anyone who likes this game)

KH2 corrected some of the things where the original' date=' which was also good, had its faults. I don't feel offended from your opinion, since I'm used to some people saying they dont' like it.

[/quote']

It's not that the game sucks completely...it was all right in some aspects (small aspects). What I am trying to say is that I expected more.

Archived