Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

Phantom Roxas

You can time Guard correctly, right Roxas? If so, it shouldn't be too hard. Correct Guard timing essentially means he can't harm you while on the ground. Just square, then X for a counter guard and open your combo on him. Make sure to equip combo plus, so you can get in an extra hit.

Every time he teleports, do a quick Aerial Dodge - that way, if he's coming after you via air, you can avoid him. If he DOES get you, and smacks you into the air, immediately use Aerial Recovery and Then reflect; it'll keep him from hitting you further, and give you an opportunity to start an Aerial Combo on him.

If he breaks your defenses and manages to lower your HP into the red, don't heal, it'll be a waste of an item/Mp. Instead, use Trinity Limit (make sure to equip limit boost so you can get three trinity combos). AFTER that, use an Elixir. The reason for this is because if you're gonna consume all of your MP, it shouldn't be with cure. You get a better use out of it by using Trinity Limit and then just using an Elixir to heal your Hp and Mp. It also helps to immediately go into a combo after you're finished with Trinity Limit, as it can add more damage, but only do that if you're comfortable with low Hp for that long.

So in short:

Guard+Counter to avoid damage and damage him.

Aerial Dodge to avoid air attack.

Reflect+Combo if Aerial dodge fails.

Trinity Limit+Combo+Elixir if health drops.

Reflect against Dark orbs.

Finally, if you can tell you're not gonna be able to hit him in time when he starts the Heartless angel attack, just Trinity Limit - you're mp is going bye bye anyway, so use it. Then Elixir.

And that's a simple guide to defeating Seph at any level - so long as you have those abilities learned. Just make sure you've got timing down.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never beaten Sephiroth in either game and I'm currently trying the hardest difficulties in both games' date=' and I seriously want to beat him. IATAC, I think I'll do what you did.

[/quote']

what?!?!?!?!?!? in ether game I beat em a million times in both games (more like 10 time in each game but it felt like a million)

Guard+Counter to avoid damage and damage him.

Aerial Dodge to avoid air attack.

Reflect+Combo if Aerial dodge fails.

Trinity Limit+Combo+Elixir if health drops.

Reflect against Dark orbs.

Finally' date=' if you can tell you're not gonna be able to hit him in time when he starts the Heartless angel attack, just Trinity Limit - you're mp is going bye bye anyway, so use it. Then Elixir.

And that's a simple guide to defeating Seph at any level - so long as you have those abilities learned. Just make sure you've got timing down. [/quote']

you also my want to add in the second chance ability for those rough times while fighting seph i know i have beaten him on the hardest difficulty i love the scene were its Cloud vs Sephiroth its awesome

Archived