Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's yet unexplained why Ven and Roxas look alike. For the time being though, I'm gonna say it's a relevant coincidence, since theories on Roxas' birth probably shouldn't be explored for the time being until more info becomes available. For now, I'll just stick to Roxas simply being Sora's nobody. A-yup.

xD And yeah, based on Axel and Saix's completely opposite emotional state, I'd say that they always hated each other.

Kingdom hearts aint that good, its an easy way to mix already told stories and movies into a game.

KH2 is even worse. You meet the exact same characters in most instances, and the summoning system is broken.

On top of that, the little mermaid stage is horrible to the core. Most of the singing sounds like dying whales and seagulls trying to call out to the family members of the opposite species.

I cant believe everyone is falling for the dumb hype that is the "keyblade". That is the worst idea for a weapon ever. All it is is a big metal club. Which would be almost impossible to wield anyway by a 12/13 year old. (KH1 + KH2).

Trust me, if you havnt played this game, dont play it. It is a waste of 80+ hours.

thats the point, if its going to be fantasy, at least make it better. Secondly, you dont have to call names, it just proves your immaturity. its called a debate for a reason, not an arguement.

You know what a debate is right? where people discuss their opinions?

anyway, i know its a fantasy world, but a weapon that is shaped like a giant metal key that is made out of god knows what, would be impossible to wield.

and how did sora "automatically" know how to wield the keyblade? he never had any real training in fighting with it. Now Roxas makes more sense, seeing how he learns how to fight from the "Struggle" Contests.

LOL 80+ Hours.

I actually have to agree about the Little Mermaid level. I absolutely hated that level and refused to play the songs when others were around. KH2 virtually ended the storylines of most of the worlds, and I love the summons, even though there are only four. The Keyblade is also a very convient weapon. You don't need a sheath, you can bring it back if it's gone, and doubles as a key. If you paid even the slightest bit of attention, you would remember that Sora always trained with a wooden sword.

In a nutshell: SPAM!

Archived