Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Birth By Sleep is going to be a prequel to the entire series. Yay prequels!! -_- I kinda love and hate prequels at the same time.

358/2 Days is all about Roxas and his time in the Organization! AND YAY FOR PLAYING AS ORG XIII. You get to have a party of four members too! *_* I would totally party up Roxas, Larxene, Marluxia, and Zexion.

What four members would you guys want to use the most?

And oy... -.- Critical Mode data fights are almost done. I finally beat Critical-data Xaldin today. Now I just gotta go after Zexy, Roxy, Xemmy, and Saix the funny Vampire boy.

Birth by Sleep is literally gonna be the Crisis Core of Kingdom Hearts. In fact, one of the main characters even looks like Zack!

I'm glad 358/2 Days centers around Roxas. Gives us more insight about his past. For a team, I would use Roxas, Xemnas, Axel, and Saix.

I'm not too sure about Coded, since it's the only one I don't have the "system" for. I'm not too sure my parents would allow me getting a phone simply because it's the only one that can play a video game.

xD Yes, Clariex, Zexion is teh smex. He's bringing Zexy back. And totally pick Marluxia! x3 Water Boy may be awesome, but pretty pink-haired flower boy is obviously the better choice!

Axel, Roxas, Xemnas, and Saix, huh shadowroxas? xD Sounds like a lot of team hatred - Axel and Saix hate each other, and Xemnas is none too pleased with Roxas. Of coarse, that's based on KH2, so I suppose everyone is still happy with each other in 358/2 days, though Vexen still probably hates Marluxia.

Shadowroxas, don't waste your time with Coded - Nomura said himself that Coded is more of a minigame type thing than anything else. It bears no relevance to the kingdom Hearts story line whatsoever.

Xemnas is back too? Aww man! I gotta have this game. So buying a PSP' date=' lol. Wait, that is psp isn't it?

[/quote']

=o Are you unclear on this? This game is BEFORE Kingdom Hearts 2, so all the Organization members are present. ^^ Hope to clear that up for you.

Xemnas is back too? Aww man! I gotta have this game. So buying a PSP' date=' lol. Wait, that is psp isn't it?

[/quote']

Birth by Sleep is PSP. 358/2 Days is for the DS. IATAC, thanks for convincing me not to get Coded.

As for Days's timeline, it's from Roxas's "birth" (by sleep) all the way to when he's placed into the VTT. That's right, we have the events of AN ENTIRE YEAR packed into one super special awesome DS game!

xD Super Special Awesome.

But Roxas' birth has nothing to do with "Birth By Sleep" FYI. He just has a simple birth (as in the birth of a Nobody), but you're right about everything else.

However, Ven (who bears a striking resemblance to Roxas) is prominantly featured in Birth By Sleep, supposedly as the being of awakening. In Final Mix+, Xemnas enters the "Room Of Sleep" and has a conversation with Aqua's armor, leading to some fan theories that she is the being of sleep - Ven being her counterpart, as Xemnas was looking for the "Room Of Awakening".

Archived