YCM- The Apprentice/ THIS ENDS WEDNESDAY!

Spire

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? So that means Hunter! I won't drop the rating! Your off the hook!!!

BIG NOTICE!!!

Remember when I said I didn't like one guys card? He will automatically get fired straight after judging. Aswell as the other guy from the losing team.

Ok no more foolishness, we will have winners 2day!

Zeroshot, your team will be judged first.

Zeroshot's Team

Doom Wraith

yeahtz7em5.png

This card I like lot. Pic very nice. OCG, good. Though I think its a little overpowered.Good job Doom Wraith! Give him a round of applause please.

tuffguy1992

34649pjpk4va4.jpg

This card was very good. Nice pic, nice OCG. Very good job. Give him a round of applause please.

Wombat

77331io6ow3.jpg

Very nice card! It's got good qualitites, though abit overpowered, i'd say. Give him a round of applause please.

Alordzynix

054sowmphoenixofancientci2.jpg

Effect way too big. But I like discarding ideas. Very good job! Give him a round of applause please.

BlueKyubbi

44586ky6sc8.jpg

Now. I hated the pic, ALOT. Sorry. The idea was very basic. Like I said, I wanted a compatition between strong card makers. Everyone else made a wounderful card. Sorry...

lalolalo

85482su4wt8.jpg

I like this one. Really nice card, I like little effects like this. Give him a round of applause please.

Zeroshot

15mha47fg8.jpg

Very nice card. Big card, big success. Well done! Give him a round of applause please.

Seth

24509xm0ti4.jpg

Very good card. Well balanced. Good job! Give him a round of applause please.

Dj Osiris

32210eq9uz7.jpg

This one was one of my favourates. Good job. Nice origanlly effect. Give him a round of applause please.

OCG= 30/30

Pic= 31/40

Creativity=17/25

Name=5/5

TOTAL SCORE

83/100

Good job everyone!!!!!

{Now uh, remember when I said I didn't like someones card. That was BlueKyubbi. I'm sorry I just didn't like the pic and the basic idea. So let me save time ny saying, BlueKyubbi, your fired!}

Proto needs to rate you aswell! Hunter, your teams turn.

alright overall it was a good set of cards the siren card is kinda basic but I don't think you should be fired yet kyubii.

OCG 30/30

PIc 34/40

CReativity 20/25

name 5/5

total score

89/100

Emporer don't fire kyubii wait a little to see if he can redeem himself.

also hunter your team needs at least a 90 from 1 of us. Good luck to all.

Fine. He has 1 more shot. The only reason a wanted to fire his was cuz his card was no where near as good as evryone elses. So he isn't fired. One more chance kyubii, blow me away.

So

OCG= 60/60

Pic= 65/80

Creativity=37/50

Name=10/10

TOTAL SCORE

162/200

There is the team final score.

Hunters team need at least 163 to win.

Proto, lets get to work!

Oh dear. My team has to beat high standards. The only card Im am truely worried about is Griffinsusername. His card was not that good. Sorry Griff. You kept it simple against my advice. >_>

Everyone else did a great job and Im proud of them.

Archived