Yu-Gi-Oh Key of the Mind (FINISHED)

Wyhe

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ch 20-Cold Feelings

Ch 20-Cold Feelings

Along Caesar Street, where battles had been won & blood had been shed regularly, another duel occurred there. Matt was dueling with a masked man & Volt, Kai & an old lady was along the sidelines watching him.

“Gladiator Beast Bestiari, attack with Typhoon Blaster!” yelled Matt as Bestiari launched a wind blast from 1 of his 2 cannons on his arms.

His opponent, a masked thief, groaned as his Life Points dwindled to 0. Matt walked up to him & took a handbag from him as the thief ran away. Not caring about the thief, Matt simply gave the handbag to the lady.

“Thank you, boy. If only my kids were at least half as kind as you are,” commented the lady as she walked off with a walking stick.

From a distance, the cloaked girl seen with in the Overmind’s hall saw the entire duel, along with Marin. The girl’s hand was clenched up together at the sight of Matt.

“Kind…my foot!” said the girl, “If he were that kind, I won’t be…”

“Grief not, Candice. Your revenge is but close now,” said Marin, “He has hurt you & you will now hurt him back as your declaration of love. Show your love to all in Caesar Street now!”

The girl, referred to as Candice, remained silent for a moment & her eyes casted a pale sky blue glow as clouds started to form over the area.

Matt & his gang were having ice cream & sat down for a break when Matt suddenly sneezed.

“Boss, you’ve been like this for some time now. Are you ok?” asked Volt.

“No worries. Must be someone talking about me behind my back,” answered Matt…before he sneezed again & a snowflake dropped onto his head.

“Yeah!!! It’s snowing!” shouted Kai enthusiastically as he ran around to catch the snow.

“Kai, come back!” I think we need to go indoors,” said Volt as he held onto Matt.

Meanwhile, at Dales’ household, Penny & Clair were discussing on a magazine called “Duelist Weekly” & Fuyuki was lounging in her sofa. As his consciousness drifted away, he dreamt of any place in the distant past.

Fuyuki found himself to be on top of a pyramid seemingly made of sand. On 1 side, he saw 2 duelists whom he recognized as Jaden Yuki & Jesse Anderson. However, on the other side was a pale-skinned boy in a Ra Yellow blazer. He had a demonic arm as his left arm. Yellow energy glowed around the boy & he collapsed onto the ground with the demonic arm disappearing. Another demonic entity that seemed neither male nor female appeared & smiled at Jaden. However, Jaden was terrified by the creature’s appearance, as though it were seeing someone one won’t want to see…

“I’m home!” yelled Curtis as he returned home with an umbrella.

“Shouldn’t you be at work right now?” asked Penny.

“Just watch the freaking news,” replied Curtis as he retreated to his room upstairs.

As such, Clair tuned in to the news, where an emergency news report was on air.

“Weather watch has reported an unexpected blizzard has struck Oregeorgia. Sources have indicated that the storm has its origins in Caesar Street. The actual cause of this phenomenon remains unknown, though scientists are currently conducting research over this. During this period, all school facilities & occupations are to be called off immediately. The only exceptions are civil defense forces. This is Mary Willis, reporting to you. By the way, this is merely a digital-animated announcement as the real “me” had a cold due to this storm & couldn’t come here herself.”

“But isn’t it the middle of July?” wondered Penny.

“Strange things sure happen all the time around here,” said Clair, “I’m gonna make a call to someone who can help right now.”

Later on, Matt & the others were resting inside a café. The café was packed with people as most of them couldn’t return home & resolved to going there for refuge. Matt had been drinking a hot bowl of chicken soup for the past hour, but he kept sneezing on his soup.

‘Boss, are you ok?” asked Kai.

“Not yet, kid,” said Matt as he sneezed again.

Suddenly, a great wave of cold winds blew the door down. As the winds died down, they realised that they were the only survivors there as everyone else in there was frozen in ice. Then, cold winds swirled into a spiral & formed into Candice & Marin.

“Hello, Matty,” said Candice, whose words seemed to let the pained Matt respond.

“That voice…” thought Matt.

“You are that meany who kidnapped my bro!” accused Kai as he pointed at Marin.

“Didn’t your mom ever teach you it’s impolite to point!” responded Marin, “anyway, I would like you to meet an acquaintance of mine & someone from Matt’s past, Candice Pryce.”

“Candice!” exclaimed Matt.

“So you did remember,” said Candice, who took off her cloak away.

Her skin was pale & was strangely wearing only an old torn white tank top with sky blue trimmings that exposed her cleavage & an old torn brown mini-skirt. Her hair was graying blond, despite her young age & had clear blue eyes. Despite the cold climate & her choice of attire, she was seemingly warm & stable.

“So how do I look? You always say this has been your favorite,” said Candice flirtingly.

“Boss, what is this all about?” asked Volt, who was puzzled.

“Well…Candice here…was my…girlfriend…” said Matt reluctantly.

“You never told me that!” exclaimed both Kai & Volt.

“It’s not…something…you want to know. During my first year in middle school, I first met Candice back then. We practically fell in love at first sight. But then, ever since I lost that duel, I had been throwing…anger fits all the time…especially at her. And one night, we…accidentally…went to bed…and…” said Matt, “since then, we lost touch of each other & soon, she left town. By the way, all these happened before you were transferred here.”

“But are you aware of how you had hurt the dear girl?” said Marin, “Since then, her family & friends were all against her. She was driven to the edge of her mentality & was forced to leave here in shame…until we found her & saved her. You have stolen her youth, happiness & virginity. This is your judgment, Matt Tucker! In fact, dear Candice is a Psychic herself & has generated this entire blizzard herself & all shall be frozen forever all because of you.”

“Psychic? What’s that?” thought Matt.

“I can tell that you didn’t know, so I shall explain,” said Marin, “a Psychic possesses powers that you pathetic normies would only imagine.”

“Not when I’m standing,” said Volt, “because I, Volt Ripper, will defeat you!”

“What a joke! You think you can beat her. Show him how wrong he is,” said Marin, in which Candice nodded.

Ice crystals formed & grew around her left arm & it formed into the rough shape of a Duel Disk, while Volt activated his own.

“Duel!” yelled both duelists.

Candice (LP: 4000) Volt (LP: 4000)

Candice (LP: 4000) Volt (LP: 4000)

“Ladies first,” said Marin as he gestured Candice to begin her turn.

“Yes, sir. I will summon Immortal Ice Statue in DEF mode,” (DEF: 0) said Candice as a gargoyle statue made of ice rose from the ground, “that’s all.”

“That block of…ice…gotta have…some sort of…powerful effect…” thought Matt, “Volt better know it.”

“My draw,” said Volt, “and I summon my Thunder Knight!” (ATK: 1400~1700)

As such, a knight in yellow armor & a lance in his arm appeared.

“Why did its attack increase?” asked Kai.

“Because my Knight gains 300 Attack for every Thunder monster…including himself,” saids Volt, “and now he will attack you block of ice with Lightning Lance!”

Thunder Knight struck his lance against Immortal Ice Statue & it broke apart.

“And I play the Spell Card Lightning Conductor, so that you will lose 200 Life Points for every card on hand,” said Volt as the card that showed a metal rod being struck by lightning blasted electricity at Candice.

Candice (LP: 3000) Volt (LP: 4000)

Candice (LP: 3000) Volt (LP: 4000)

“I end my turn,” said Volt.

“Then I’ll go,’ said Candice, “I play Icicle Sacrifice, which freezes 1 of my Monster Card Zones for this entire duel.”

Suddenly, an ice pillar rose from a part of the ground.

“If it limits your monsters used, it ought to be something,” said Volt.

“It creates an Icicle Token for me,” said Candice as an ice totem emerged from the ground. (ATK: 0)

“You froze your Card Zone just for a lousy Token! What a bad move!” exclaimed Volt, “Do you know anything about actual dueling?”

“Of course I do. Since that was a Special Summon, I can still conduct my Normal Summon & Release my Icicle Token,” said Candice as Icicle Token vanished, “also, Icicle Token is treated as 2 monsters for an Advance Summon.”

“So you are summoning a Level 7 or 8 monster,” commented Kai.

“Actually, I’m summoning a Level 10 instead,” corrected Candice.

“Say what!” exclaimed Volt, “what could be that high in Level and still be Normal Summoned?”

“This,” said Marin as the new monster appeared.

Out of the portal came out a humanoid demon with bat wings. Its body structure was unique as its left chest was that of a male, while the right side was a female’s. Its hair was a mix of grey & purple & it had a third eye on its forehead. As it came into the field, it grinned sinisterly at Volt.

“Say hello to my lovely Yubel,” said Candice. (ATK: 0)

“You do know that your…whatever that is has no attack points?” claimed Volt.

“With weak attack comes a greater effect,” said Marin.

“I place 1 card & end turn,” said Candice, “but Yubel would be destroyed unless I Release a monster.”

“Not that you have anything to…” mocked Volt.

“Immortal Ice Statue, reform!” ordered Candice as Immortal Ice Statue rose again, “it has the ability to resurrect itself during my End Phase as long as 1 of my Monster Card Zones are unusable.”

Immortal Ice then disappeared in grains of light.

“If that things needs 2 Releases & another one for every round, I shudder to think of her true effect,” thought Matt.

“My turn!” said Volt, “and I will attack your Yubel with Lightning Lance.”

“Big mistake! I activate Yubel’s very own effect. Nightmare Pain!” cried Candice as a vine surrounded Yubel & intercepted the attack & another vine struck Volt himself.

Candice (LP: 3000) Volt (LP: 2300)

Candice (LP: 3000) Volt (LP: 2300)

“Why…I took damage…” wondered Volt.

“Yubel can’t be destroyed in battle & whenever you try to attack her, all the damage will be reflected back to you instead,” explained Candice.

“At least now I know…” said Volt.

“But you’re not in the clear yet,” said Candice, “I activate the Trap Unfortunate Report & that forces you to attack me twice in the same Battle Phase.”

“Thunder Knight, please don’t!” cried Volt, but his cries were for nothing as he still charged towards Yubel.

Candice (LP: 3000) Volt (LP: 600)

Candice (LP: 3000) Volt (LP: 600)

Volt knelt onto the floor in his exhaustion & panted.

“Tired already,” said Candice, “you’re hardly the challenge at all. I draw then!”

Candice drew her card & smiled at what she got.

“I equip my Yubel with Nightmare Temptation,” said Candice as Yubel casted a yellow glow, “this card allows Yubel’s effect to work even if she were attacking herself.”

“No!” yelled Matt & Kai.

Yubel’s eyes glowed yellow & Thunder Knight’s eyes also cast that glow & attacked Yubel, only to be blocked by the vine & it hit Volt.

Candice (LP: 3000) Volt (LP: 0)

Candice (LP: 3000) Volt (LP: 0)

Candice’s eyes glowed for a moment & Volt was immediately frozen inside a block of ice.

“What!” exclaimed Matt?

“Just a trophy that I will hang up in my den. You’re next, honey & you’ll pay for your crimes,” said Candice as she raised her Duel Disk.

“Boss, you’re still sick,” said Kai.

Don’t worry. I’ll be fine, it’s just a duel anyway,” said Matt reassuringly.

“Correction, It’s a lot more than just a duel,” said Marin, “so much more is at stake here…”

Both of them activated their respective Duel Disks & glared at each other. Matt glared at eyes of doubt, while Candice was looking onto her ex-lover with a cold gaze that frightened Matt.

Card of the Day

Immortal Ice Statue

WATER/Aqua-Effect/LV 1/ATK 0/DEF 0

This card cannot be Released for an Advance Summon. During your End Phase when 1 of your Card Zones is blocked, you can Special Summon this card from the Graveyard in Attack Position.

Candice: Behold, today’s card is my Immortal Ice Statue. During the end of each one of my turns, it will be immortal as long as 1 of my card zones is sealed off. Sadly, I can’t use him for an Advance Summon, but it still has its other uses.

[spoiler=Next Chapter]

Info on Next Chapter

Kai: Boss is dueling against this Candice girl who isn’t going to hold anything back & yet Boss still holds back. Is he afraid?

Marin: Face it. Today is your doom! Next on Yu-Gi-Oh Key of the Mind-Ch 21-Cold Feelings Part II!

Bestiari: Matt, stand up against your foe & duel her like a true duelist that you are.

Wow, i've been gone 4 days and you've done 3 chapters. Scary...

Ok, let's check it out.

18: Seems very sound, I'm glad Norman remains and am somewhat scared that the Overmind has access to the demons :O. One thing, i KNOW it made the ending better but i have to question it. could "Ring of Destruction" be chained to "Magic Cylinder"?

19: A question. Marco seemed easily controlled for someone who broke away before. Then again, maybe it's something to do with mesmeric control, or maybe it was easier for a simpler task. But those mercenary cards were pretty cool, thanks for the link.

20: I liked the bits of humor, like how it was a digital reporter. Yubel in action... Pretty impressive, and Yubel didn't even grow to a stronger form.

So yeah, great job.

Wow' date=' i've been gone 4 days and you've done 3 chapters. Scary...

Ok, let's check it out.

18: Seems very sound, I'm glad Norman remains and am somewhat scared that the Overmind has access to the demons :O. One thing, i KNOW it made the ending better but i have to question it. could "Ring of Destruction" be chained to "Magic Cylinder"?

19: A question. Marco seemed easily controlled for someone who broke away before. Then again, maybe it's something to do with mesmeric control, or maybe it was easier for a simpler task. But those mercenary cards were pretty cool, thanks for the link.

20: I liked the bits of humor, like how it was a digital reporter. Yubel in action... Pretty impressive, and Yubel didn't even grow to a stronger form.

So yeah, great job.

[/quote']

18: Let me explain the last part of the duel again: Norman would have drawn Magic Cylinder on his next turn. If Blake simply attack on his next turn, Magic Cylinder would have blown off the rest of Blake's life points away. And yeah, you can say that the demons are in this deal too.

19: Manny's power is not truly mind control, but a weaker version that sways one's morality & loyalty.

20: Thanks & Yubel's 3 forms will come out in the next chapter...which I will post as soon as I fixed all the loose ends & find a good finisher.

Ch 21-Cold Feelings Part II

Ch 21-Cold Feelings Part II

Previously on Yu-Gi-OH Key of the Mind

A sudden blizzard struck Oergeorgia in the oddest time of the year, summer. The cause was considered as unknown for now, though we knew the truth. It was my ex, Candice Pryce & she seems to be burning with the icy flames of vengeance. Volt took the hit for me & I can’t just stand here & do nothing, so Candice, let us duel!

Norman & Clair were talking over the phone on the unexpected weather.

“After running some tests with the snow sample I had found outside, I have concluded that it is not natural,” said Norman.

“You mean someone made snow, but who?” exclaimed Clair.

“Hear me out first,” said Norman, “the snow seems natural, but its formation was artificial, as though a Psychic conjured up the snow or something.”

“They can do that!” exclaimed Penny, who overheard the conversation somehow.

“Hey, but how?” demanded Clair.

“The speaker is on,” said Penny as Clair tried to turn it off.

“So what do we do now?” asked Clair, returning to her call.

“The current storm seems to be getting worse & worse by the minute. You better stay indoors & let me handle this,” said Norman.

“It may be the Overmind’s work! Let us come with you as backup,” requested Clair.

“Fine then, just be careful,” said Norman as he hanged up.

Meanwhile, Matt & Candice set their Duel Disks for their match for the safety of everyone. Kai & Marin watched the duel from opposite ends of the field.

[align=center]

Candice (LP: 4000) Matt (LP: 4000)

[/align]

“I draw,” said Matt, “and summon Gladiator Beast Hoplomus in…Attack Mode!” (ATK: 700)

The heavily-armored rhino warrior appeared & roared out a low bellow. Candice grew agitated to this monster’s presence.

“You always did regard me worse than a piece of cardboard that showed animal warriors,” said Candice sadly.

“It’s your move,” said Matt.

“Oh no! What is he doing?” exclaimed Kai, “Hoplomus is better off in Defense Mode!”

“Hmm, his guilt is slowly consuming him & clouded his judgment,” said Marin, “that’s why Candice is chosen for this operation.”

‘Draw,” said Candice, “I summon the Chthonian Soldier in ATK Mode.” (ATK: 1200)

As she set the card down, a soldier in a demonic armor appeared & brandished his sword.

“And he will attack with Windstom Slash!” ordered Candice as Chthonian Soldier charged at Hoplomus & slashed it with his blade.

Candice (LP: 4000) Matt (LP: 3500)

Candice (LP: 4000) Matt (LP: 3500)

“Can you please give me a challenge for once?” yelled Candice.

“This is no duel, it’s a target practice & Boss is the bull’s-eye,” said Kai.

“I place 1 card face-down & end my turn,” said Candice as the card appeared.

“I summon…Gladiator Beast Andal,” (ATK: 1800) said Matt as a bear warrior appeared & growled loudly, “attack with Vandal’s Strike!”

Andal went up & mauled the demonic soldier with its bear claws. Only his sword remained there, but it suddenly gained a life on its own & pierced itself directly into Matt himself.

Candice (LP: 3400) Matt (LP: 2900)

Candice (LP: 3400) Matt (LP: 2900)

“That…hurts…for real, but why?” wondered Matt.

“When my Chthonian Soldier has been slain by my enemy’s blade, you take that same damage as well,” said Candice, “and with my Soldier gone, I activate the Trap Card Broken Blocker.”

The card opened, showing a Big Shield Gardna with his shield broken in half & the apparitions of 2 other Big Shield Gardnas.

“What does that do?” asked Kai.

“When a monster with a higher Defense has been destroyed, I can split that monster into 2 by summoning 2 more copies of that monster,” said Candice as 2 more Chthonian Soldier appeared in a kneeling position. (DEF: 1400)

“End turn,” said Matt.

“My draw,” said Candice, “I will now Release my 2 Soldiers for the one, the only…Yubel!” (ATK: 0)

The 2 demonic soldiers disappeared for the hermaphrodite demon, which snickered at Matt in a seducing manner.

“I know its effect already, so you can’t fool me,” said Matt.

“Maybe so, but I have other methods still,” said Candice, “I place 2 cards down here & play Gadget Box as well.”

2 cards appeared face-down &the Gadget Box card appeared & a small robot appeared from the card. (ATK: 0)

“Behold, my Gadget Token, which I will now Release it to keep my Yubel in game,” said Candice as the Gadget Token disappeared.

“I’ll go,” said Matt as he drew his card, which was Gladiator Beast Bestiari.

“Matt, Matt,” whispered a voice that came from the card.

“Bestiari, is that you?” thought Matt as he was suddenly transported to a coliseum with Bestiari standing in front of him.

Yes, you must overcome your fear & guilt to save Candice from the darkness,” said Bestiari.

‘But I can’t, it’s just too…” complained Matt.

“Frightening! That’s how the darkness of the heart is!” responded Bestiari, “but if you’re strong, then we can overcome this. I & my group, the Gladiator Beasts, will always be by your side.”

As he said that, members of the Gladiator Beast appeared one by one to surround Matt.

“I see, thanks for the pep talk,” said Matt as he returned to the duel.

“Since you’re in your Standby Phase, I activate Battle Mania, which forces you into battle,” said Candice.

“Andal, please don’t!” cried Matt, but Andal still continued its assault, “I play the Quick-Play Spell Card Emergency Swapping!”

The image of the Spell Card appeared, showing a beam of light returning to a hand & another hand was holding a card that a monster came out from.

“Thanks to this card, I can now swap my monster for another one in my hand as long they share the same Level,” explained Matt, “Return to me, Andal & come out, Bestiari!” (ATK: 1500)

The winged warrior appeared onto the field as Andal disappeared in a stream of light. Bestiari then unleashed a wind blast from 1 of his arm cannons.

“But still you’re attacking my Yubel. Nightmare Pain!” cried Candice as a vine protected Yubel & it struck Matt.

Candice (LP: 3400) Matt (LP: 1400)

Candice (LP: 3400) Matt (LP: 1400)

“Since Bestiari had engaged in battle previously, I can summon another Gladiator in his place such as Gladiator Beast Murmillo!” (ATK: 800) said Matt as Bestiari smiled at Matt before vanishing & the amphibian warrior appeared, “by its effect I can destroy 1 monster this turn like your Yubel.”

“Not until I play this, Quick Summon to call out the Unhappy Maiden,” said Candice as the ragged girl appeared. (ATK: 0)

“That was pointless, what’s your game?” demanded Matt.

“I play my Trap Card Skill Shock,” cried Candice as the card opened, “by Releasing my Maiden, your fish-boy’s Monster Effect has been negated.”

Orange energy flew out of the card & engulfed Murmillo, who groaned in pain.

“I place a face-down & your move…” said Matt.

“That’s the spirit, Boss! Work it!” cried Kai happily.

“We will see how long that spirit of yours will last,” said Candice, “I play Pot of Greed for 2 new cards & give my lovely lady her Nightmare Temptation & she will attack Murmillo now.”

Yubel’s eyes glowed & flew in front of Murmillo to punch it, but stopped at last minute.

“Why did she stop?” exclaimed Kai.

“Because I activate Power Gift, in which I can discard a monster from my hand & your monster gains that monster’s Attack,” said Candice, “and I choose to discard this one.”

She held up the card, showing it to a warrior wearing blue armor who was kneeling.

“Mobius the Frost Monarch!” exclaimed Kai, “but if she discards that, then…”

“We’ll win,” continued Marin as he grinned.

Murmillo was at first hesitant at the power boost & had tried to resist it, but eventually succumbed to it. (ATK: 800~3200) Murmillo then noticed Yubel & went into a hypnotic trance & tried to attack her with its water cannons…

“Oh no, you don’t! I play my Trap Card Zero Gazer to lower my monster’s Attack to a mere 0,” said Matt as he prepared his counterattack, “also, I can draw a new card as well.”

“But with Murmillo’s attack as 0, then there would be no damage,” said Candice as everyone remained unharmed, but Murmillo groaned as it shattered into pixels, “sorry for your monster though, guess he can’t survive the overload that Power Gift gave him.”

“End your turn fast now!” cried Matt as he grew impatient.

“Oh I will, right after summoning a Gadget Token (ATK: 0) & playing the Spell Card called Thunder Crash,” said Candice, “with this card, I can destroy all my monsters just to give you 300 points of damage for each one.”

The card appeared & both monsters shattered into energy that flowed into the card & it fired a blast of lightning at Matt.

Candice (LP: 3400) Matt (LP: 800)

Candice (LP: 3400) Matt (LP: 800)

“Since 2 monsters were destroyed, you take a total of 600 points worth damage,” said Candice.

“But at least your Yubel is gone & stayed there hopefully,” said Kai in relief.

“Not exactly,” said Marin as yellow particles began to reform around the field.

“What in San Hill!” yelled Matt?

“I had intended to do that, for this is only the beginning,” said Candice calmly.

Meanwhile, Norman was driving along the snowy streets of Oregeorgia with his car, which was modified for this occasion. It was still in the same white colour he deemed as his trademark, but this one had a giant bulldozer in front to clear away the snow & surround heating systems to warm the entire vehicle. Besides him, there were Clair, Fuyuki, Curtis & Penny.

“I have detected that something big is at Caesar Street,” said Clair.

“Hey, that’s where Miora fought that bully Matt,’ commented Penny.

“Then it’s to Caesar Street for us,” said Norman as he piloted his snow vehicle along the street.

Back at the duel, the yellow particles were forming into a large creature. Its form was like a demonic dragon & was brown in colour. On its chest, there was a giant eye with a red iris & the rest of it in yellow. There were 2 dragon necks sprouting from its body, ending in 2 dragon heads. It looked down at the people & roared loudly in anguish.

“When my Yubel is destroyed in anyway other than its own effect, she shall evolve into her next form dubbed as the Detestable Dark Knight of Solitude called Yubel-Terror Incarnate, which has the same basic powers of her previous form & only a mere Level higher,” (ATK: 0) declared Candice.

“That makes it a Level 11, but I thought only Gate Guardian is like that,” said Kai.

“Then you had thought wrong all these years, boy,” responded Marin.

“And to think that she couldn’t get anymore ugly, I was wrong,” joked Matt.

“Now I pay 1000 Life Points to take back Nightmare Temptation & re-equip it to my Terror Incarnate.”

Candice (LP: 2400) Matt (LP: 800)

Candice (LP: 2400) Matt (LP: 800)

Yubel-Terror Incarnate casted a yellow glow through her body & she roared at Matt once again.

“Guess she didn’t took your comments nicely,” said Candice, “I will end my turn now. By the way, my Nightmare Temptation also forces your monster to do battle with Yubel during your turn, so choose carefully on which one of your friends you want to send you off.”

“My turn,” said Matt, “and I play a hot favourite in the current dueling circle, the Spell Card Graceful Charity to draw 3 cards as long as I do my part & discard 2.”

Matt quickly drew his cards & discarded Fairy of the Spring & Gladiator Beast Andal.

“Now I play Gladiator’s Return to return Andal, Murmillo & Hoplomus to my deck in standby as I draw a new card,” said Matt as he shuffled his deck & drew 1 card.

As soon as he saw that card, he grinned.

“I summon Gladiator Beast Dimacari,” (ATK: 1600) SAID Matt as the purple bull appeared, “but that’s not all because I can summon Test Tiger to the field since I’ve got a Gladiator Beast in line.” (ATK: 600)

As he placed the card, a small baby tiger wearing peasant wear appeared & let out a small snarl at Candice.

“What is your little kitty cat going to do?” asked Candice.

“Activate its special ability, by Releasing my Tiger, Dimacari can now retreat to the deck for another comrade of his…like our old friend, the Gladiator Beast Murmillo!” yelled Matt.

Test Tiger growled a last time as it vanished into grains of light & Dimacari vanished as well. From Matt’s deck, an old monster returned onto the field, Murmillo carried a look of anger at Candice & her Terror Incarnate.

“Like I said before, Murmillo can destroy a monster when Summoned by any of his comrades,” said Matt as Murmillo readied his water cannons at Terror Incarnate.

“Shouldn’t it only when they are summoned by another Gladiator Beast’s effect?” wondered Kai.

“Normally yes, but my Test Tiger is an ally of the Gladiator Beast & will still qualify himself. Hydro Blaster!” said Matt as Murmillo fired at Terror Incarnate & destroyed it.

Just then, Clair & her party had just arrived at the scene to see the destruction of Yubel-Terror Incarnate. Fuyuki was spooked out at the sight of a monster that gave him a feeling of fear & hatred.

“You may have destroyed my Terror Incarnate, but you are not saved from the nightmare just yet,” said Candice as yellow particles formed around again.

“Oh, not again!” said Matt, who was annoyed.

“Yup, when my Terror Incarnate has been removed from the field in any way, I can summon her true form,” said Candice, “The Dark Dragon of Burning Hatreds & Icy Sorrows, Yubel-The Ultimate Nightmare!” (ATK: 0)

The particles then formed into a new form. It was even larger than Terror Incarnate’s size. Everywhere throughout her massive body, there were eyes here & there. On her chest, it was a demonic face that held only the expression of rage & pain simultaneously. Like Terror Incarnate, she also had 2 dragon heads on top. However, these 2 were far more demonic in appearance & had a demonic head on the forehead of each of them. She flexed out her demonic muscles roared loudly across the sky & it was even louder than the blowing winter winds.

“And I thought my sister when she wakes up on the wrong side of the bed was ugly,” joked Curtis, only to be glared at by Penny, “I officially take that back.”

At that moment, Candice’s eyes carried malice & wrath in them & her graying hair went wild & flying in all directions. Her teeth were more elongated & her face grew stressed up with her veins nearly exposed.

“Why does everyone love to criticize my monsters?” snapped Candice.

“Because your monster isn’t the type that will win any beauty contest,” said Curtis.

“You shall suffer for it,” said Candice as her eyes glowed & Curtis was instantly encased in a block of ice.

“Leave him out of this!” yelled Matt, “you’re looking for me & you will get it with a duel!”

“Now for her effects, Yubel-The Ultimate Nightmare can never be destroyed in battle & now she doesn’t need to wait to be attacked, she can do it herself & destroy your monster as a bonus,” explained Candice, “so I no longer need Nightmare Temptation anymore.”

“Then I will just place a face-down card & let you it take it from here,” said Matt as he slid the card in.

“Murmillo has 800 Attack Points & so does his Life Points,” said Penny.

“So if Yubel attacks this round, Matt will be finished,” said Clair.

“Draw & I shall attack you with Yubel-The Ultimate Nightmare,” said Candice, “so it ends now & your Murmillo will take you there. Nightmare Arctic Blaze!”

Out of Yubel’s 2 dragon heads came out 2 streams of orange fire that went on to engulf Murmillo. Despite it being fire, it felt cold & freezing instead. However, a barrier erected around Murmillo & the cold flames didn’t hit him.

“What!” exclaimed Candice furiously?

“I had just played my Trap Card Defensive Tactics, which completely protects my Gladiator Beasts from harm,” said Matt, “and it returns to my deck to help me again.”

“Curse you & your Trap Card!” said Candice, “I play a face-down & end turn.”

“I draw,” said Matt as he slowly drew his card.

He looked at it & saw that it was Bestiari.

‘My old friend, you have come to aid me,” thought Matt.

“I’m sure you’ll remember this guy. He did so much for me all the time. I summon Bestiari!” cried Matt as the bird warrior flew out.

“Not that walking chicken again!” yelled Candice.

“Don’t call him that. But there’s still 1 last trick I have up here. Bestiari & Murmillo, engage Contact Fusion!”

“Contact what!” exclaimed Fuyuki.

“Contact Fusion is a method of Fusion Summon, only difference is that they need no Fusion Spell Card at all,” said Norman, “in fact, some say that Contact Fusion Monsters are simply prototypes for Synchro Monsters.”

Bestiari & Murmillo looked at each other with determination in their eyes as they held onto each other by their arms & flew up into the sky where they created a burst of light. As the light died, a new form appeared over the field. Like Bestiari, it was also a bipedal bird warrior. However, this one was more armored than Bestiari. (ATK: 2400)

“Behold, my Gladiator Beast Gyzarus!” proclaimed Matt, “and now he can destroy up to 2 cards.”

“You think you’re so clever,” said Candice, “well you’re not for I play a Trap Card of my own, Great Blizzard!”

The card flipped open, showing a group of Sheep Tokens being swept away by a snowstorm. Then, the entire field was engulfed in icy winds. As the blizzard cleared away, both Gyzarus & Yubel were both frozen in ice.

“Until my next Standby Phase, all monsters that are currently on the field cannot attack & their effects are negated,” said Candice.

“When Candice’s turn comes, Yubel will be freed & we will win by then,” thought Marin as he grinned.

“Not when I play this Spell Card called Heated Soul,” said Matt as the card, which showed a Marauding Captain glowing in a red aura as he fought against Id the Super Demonic Lord, appeared.

At that, Gyzarus also gave off that same burning glow & broke free of the ice.

“What!” exclaimd Marin.

“Heated Soul allows my monster to attack regardless of all & any card effects that stop him from it,” said Matt.

“But with my Yubel’s effect negated, that means…” exclaimed Candice.

“I can attack & you will take the damage this time round,” said Matt, “Attack with Super Hurricane Blast!”

Gyzarus aimed Yubel with his cannons & fired a strong wind blast that blew past Yubel & went straight for Candice.

[align=center]

Candice (LP: 0) Matt (LP: 800)[/align]

Candice then resumed her normal self & collapsed onto the ground as dark aura flew away from her. In fact, the surrounding ice was melting as well. The people that were trapped inside the ice were freed, though they were still suffering from the effects of frostbite. Matt quickly went up to Candice & embraced her tightly. As he did that, Candice’s hair grew blonder & her skin tone grew more natural. Marin, on the other hand, was not pleased with the results & raised a card up high.

“Dark End Dragon, attack them!” yelled Marin as the black demonic dragon appeared & fired a blast of darkness at Matt.

Fortunately, Clair blocked the attack with a psychic shield. She stood sternly with her Duel Disk activated.

“Don’t try me,” warned Clair, “if you wanna a duel, come & get it.”

“Sorry, but the time is not right for this, but we will duel…in time,” said Marin as he hopped onto Dark End Dragon & it flew up into the sky.

“Clair, I think you’ve got some explaining to do here,” said Matt.

“It’s a long story, let’s sit down & talk,” said Norman, “but we’ve 3 men down here, so first thing’s first.”

Later on, they were all in the General Hospital where there were many people there. Most of them were here due to the blizzard & had frostbite. Among them were Matt & Candice, who were also treated there. The others, including Miora, Marco & Damataeus, were also there as well, while Clair told them the truth.

“What! All these are linked to 1 big plot to take over the world,” exclaimed Matt as soon as he knew the truth.

“Shush!” yelled a nurse who was nearby.

“This is a grave matter & no joke,” whispered Norman, “sadly, we are all dragged into this mess & my only question is that whether you’re in or out?”

“They kidnapped our bro, so count us in,” said Kai & Damataeus in unison.

“Candy was tied in this & will still be in danger,” said Matt as he looked at Candice, “I will stay & so will Volt when he wakes up.”

“They messed with Clair & I won’t be sitting this one out,” said Penny, “Isn’t that right, Curtis?”

“Yeah, as if I got a life already,” replied Curtis.

“And so will I,” said Miora determinedly.

“Glad, then we are all in this together,” said Norman.

Meanwhile, in the domain of the Overmind, Blake & Marin had a heated argument among themselves.

“Ha! You’ve failed 1 of His Highness’s mission,” said Blake, “not to mention that you have lost 1 of us to them.”

“At least I wasn’t rash & went out to beat someone who clearly wasn’t my match…unlike someone beside me,” retorted Marin, “His Greatness once had to handle that guy himself.”

“Silence!” boomed the Overmind’s commanding voice across the hallway.

“Yes, sir!” replied his 2 Knights as they knelt before the Overmind as he slowly appeared.

“When you both are done with your bickering, follow me,” said the Overmind.

“Yes,” replied both of them as they rose again to walk after him.

They came up to a chamber deep within the fortress & went inside. It was apparently a laboratory & both Gethin & Dario were there already with a few masked grunts.

“Progress report,” said the Overmind.

“Master, I am proud to say that it is officially ready,” said Dario, “all it needs now is a test run.”

“What is he talking about?” inquired Blake.

“Something that will speed up our plans…a lot,” said Marin sinisterly.

“Come out now,” said Dario.

From a massive machine behind them, a seemingly humanoid figure walked out of it. It had a pair of bat wings on its back & 2 horns on the sides of its head. The smoke around the area blocked off most of its features, but everyone was pleased with the end-result, other than Gethin & Dario, who were uncertain about this creation of theirs.

Card of the Day

Gladiator Beast Gyzarus

DARK/Winged-Beast-Fusion/LV 6/ATK 2400/DEF 1500

"Gladiator Beast Bestiari" + 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this card is Special Summoned, you can destroy up to 2 cards on the field. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked, you can return this card to the Fusion Deck to Special Summon 2 "Gladiator Beast" monsters from your Deck, except "Gladiator Beast Bestiari".

Matt: Let us talk…my favourite card, Gladiator Beast Gyzarus! Like the Neo-Spacian Monsters of Jaden Yuki & the VWXYZ Monsters of Chazz Princeton, my Gladiator Beasts can also perform Contact Fusion & this card is the result. When it has been Summoned, I can destroy up to 2 cards on the field. Sadly, should it engage in any battle at all, I would lose him.

Bestiari: Worry not for you will still get 2 Gladiator Beasts in return, but I will be off duty for now.

[spoiler=Next Chapter]

Info on Next Chapter

Matt: Candy is still in the ward & I just hope that she will be fine.

Overmind: By my decree, all traitors must be exterminated & you will do just that.

Kai: Oh no, you don’t! Next on Yu-Gi-Oh Key of the Mind-Ch 22-Scars of Ties!

Damataeus: I don’t know what’s worse, the progress of the duel or Kai’s mental stress.

Ch 22-Scars of Ties

Ch 22-Scars of Ties

In the Overmind’s Dueling Arena, the Overmind & his minions watched a duel between a masked grunt & the creation that Gethin & Dario worked on. The masked grunt fell onto the ground as his Life Points dwindled to 0.

“Amazing!” exclaimed Blake, “that thing was merciless all the way just like me.”

“Of course it was. It was fine-tuned with all those negative feelings, including your anger,” said Gethin.

“Other than that, they also include Norman’s paranoia, Curtis’ doubt, Dox’s grudge, Manny’s distrust & Candice’s sadness,” elaborated Dario, “among others.”

“It has proven me enough,” said the Overmind, “and it shall receive its first mission. Find Candice & capture her…alive.”

The being knelt before the Overmind & grunted as it spouted its wings to fly away.

“Follow him,” said the Overmind as he looked at Gethin & Dario, “as backup.”

“Yes,” both of them said as they followed suit.

“No one backstabs me & gets away with it,” said the Overmind, “NO ONE!”

During the night, Norman was working on acquiring any trance of DNA found in the mask. So far, the results had been negative.

“How strange?” pondered Norman, “It was as though someone just wiped out all trance of DNA from it. But considering that they are Psychics, it’s no big surprise.”

Norman then reclined on his chair & relaxed.

“Oh well, hello to Square One again,” said Norman as he took a sip of his coffee.

The next day, Matt, Volt, Kai & Damataeus arrived in the General Hospital. Matt was carrying a bouquet of sunflowers with him. They then went inside Candice’s ward where she still remained unconscious. Matt took the sunflowers & placed them in a pot nearby.

“She always did like sunflowers, she said they made her feel warmer,” said Matt.

“Odd on how she wanted to feel warm when all she can do is to make things colder,” remarked Damataeus.

“Even odder is that how I just needed a few hours of observation & she has been in coma & still going,” said Volt, “by the way, why Marco couldn’t come?”

“He said he’s got business in the Pro League,” said Kai.

“Something must have happened & I intend to find it out,” said Matt determinedly.

“It’s her own fault that she started out the Shadow Game & she paid the price for it as the loser,” said a voice nearby.

Everyone turned around & saw 2 cloaked men, Gethin & Dario, standing at the door.

“Who are you?” demanded Matt suspiciously, “You two don’t look like doctors or nurses to me.”

“Who said we were any of the following?” said Dario, “allow me to introduce ourselves. I am Dario Vertz & this is my colleague, Gethin Ira.”

“And we work for the Overmind,” said Gethin.

“What are you here for?” demanded Matt, “if you’re taking her, you gotta get through me first.”

“We got someone to do that for us actually,” said Dario as the surrounding area grew foggy.

Soon, they were transported to another location. It was a scorched plain of land that seemed no life was in the area. Everyone, except for Candice, was there & they were all untouched.

“Welcome to Fallen Paradise, where the 3 Sacred Beasts are worshipped in the Duel Monster Dimension,” declared Gethin.

“Duel Monster Dimension? Are you kidding?” said Damataeus skeptically.

“We don’t joke,” said Dario, “the boy over there shall duel against our man.”

“Me?” said Kai, who was surprised, “great then!”

“Are you sure about it? These guys here mean business,” warned Damataeus.

“Don’t worry, I will make it safely,” reassured Kai.

“Excellent & you shall duel…him,” said Dario as the hulking figure appeared.

It was practically a demon in all points of view. Besides the common wings & horns, its body was covered by a scaly armor. Its face was a mass of distorted black flesh & only a mouth & a single yellow eye was seen there.

“Duel,” said the demon as a hatch opened in its left arm & a Duel Disk was then formed.

“What’s that?” exclaimed Volt.

“That’s a Syntho-Daemon, an artificial demon made from negative emotions,” said Gethin.

In response, Kai lifted up his Mini Disk; a variation of the Duel Disk designed for younger people, & activated it as well.

As they began, a gigantic fiend loomed over the entire field. It was something like a chimera with its lower body as a giant tail. The entire stretch of its body was mixed in 3 colours of blue, red & yellow. One arm was a dragon’s head, while the other was a fist covered in armor. It peered at the people below & roared fiercely.

“That is the Ultimate Sacred Beast, the Chaos Phantasm of Armitael,” said Dario, “and he shall consume the life force of the loser in this duel.”

“What! That’s as good as saying that the loser will die. This is no duel, it’s a fight for one’s life!” snapped Damataeus.

“Ah, that’s the nature of the Shadow Games,” said Gethin, “they are truly a real battle here. We are just playing Duel Monsters in its truest way. And now, you may begin.”

[align=center]

Syntho-Daemon (LP: 4000) Kai (LP: 4000)[/align]

“Draw,” said the Daemon, “I summon Sangan & set 3 cards, end turn.” (DEF: 600)

The 3-eyed ball-shaped fiend appeared & ducked in cover, along with 3 face-down cards.

“Basic move,” said Kai, “I draw!”

“Say, what kind of deck does he play?” asked Matt quietly.

“He calls it a Unity Deck, but it is actually more of a random collection of cards that primarily rely on good combos,” explained Damataeus.

“Random cards in a deck are never really a good thing,” said Volt.

“I summon the Marauding Captain in ATK Mode,” (ATK: 1200) said Kai as the warrior appeared, “and by his effect, I can summon a Level 4 or below monster & I’m thinking of my Battle Ox.” (ATK: 1700)

Kai placed the card & a minotaur carrying an axe appeared & roared loudly.

“Now my monsters will attack you, starting with my Captain,” said Kai, “Bold Strike!”

Marauding Captain then charged up to Sangan & slashed it in half.

“When Sangan is sent to the grave from the field, I can take a monster with a maximum attack score of 1000 from my deck to hand,” said the Daemon as it added a card to its hand.

“But that won’t save you my Battle Ox’s Axe Crusher!” said Kai as Battle Ox slashed the Syntho-Daemon with its axe, but a force field was formed around.

“What!” exclaimed Volt?

“I played Counter Trap Card Soul Barrier,” said the Daemon, “remove Sangan in my graveyard from play to negate attack from Battle Ox.”

“Something tells me that card he got must be something,” Said Matt.

“In fact, it should be his signature card if I am right,” commented Dario.

“I end my turn,” said Kai.

“Draw,” said the Daemon, “I summon the Scab Scar-Knight.” (ATK: 0)

In a wave of dark fog, a demonic soldier appeared from it. It was covered in armor similar to its master’s & it looked both very weary & angry.

“0 Attack monster in Attack Mode,” said Kai, “this is just a target practice for me!”

“Not quite,” said the Daemon, “set card & end turn.”

“Something’s wrong…very wrong,” said Damataeus, who grew worried over this duel, “I once heard Marco talking about this duelist who used that card as a main card in his deck…all who had lost to him never dueled again…out of fear. Infact, Marco’s facing him right now as we speak.”

Meanwhile, at the Oregeorgian Train Interchange Station, another Pro League occurred. MC Ben was broadcasting this duel from the Control Tower high above.

“Everybody, listen!” yelled MC Ben, “today, a new star is at his crossroads of his early career! This duel will tell us of his improvement during his time off. Away from an early retirement, I give you…the Cyber Heir, Marco De’Lai!!!”

A small train cart sped past 1 side of an empty train platform & white smoke came out as the cart door opened. Marco then came out of it, waving to his audience.

“Facing him will be 1 of the greatest terrors ever to have struck the Pro Leagues, the Scarred Fighter of Dueling…Radnor Rok!”

Another cart zoomed past the platform & stopped there. As the door opened, a dark fog came out eerily. As the fog cleared, the cart was already gone & a large cloaked man was there. He remained ignorant of the audience’s presence & their jeering. In fact, he was only staring at Marco with a scornful look.

“Oh my, Radnor seems to be ready to fight right from the start. This promises a great duel from 2 of our greatest fighters,” said MC Ben, “Activate your Duel Disks & let’s goooooooooo!”

Both of them then turned on their respective Disks, with Marco’s a standard & Radnor’s was a long scythe blade Disk. A train then suddenly zoomed in the track between both duelists.

“I will now attack with my monsters, starting with my Battle Ox!” said Kai.

Battle Ox slashed his axe at Scab Scar-Knight, but pieces of its armor dropped instead & they covered Battle Ox. When they attached themselves with Battle Ox, dark aura engulfed from them to consume Battle Ox in it.

[align=center]

Syntho-Daemon (LP: 2300) Kai (LP: 2700)[/align]

“When a monster attacks Scab Scar-Knight, it gains a Scab Counter,” said the Daemon, “I play the Trap Card Stop Attack to end the Battle Phase & now your Battle Ox shall switch alliance.”

True enough, Battle Ox vanished into darkness & reappeared beside the Daemon with his eyes glowing red.

“After the Battle phase, I can take control of all monsters attached with Scab Counters,” said the Daemon.

“I place a face-down, end turn,” said Kai.

“Since Kai always believed in friendship & ties, he would be taking a great hit over his own monsters attacking him,” remarked Damataeus.

“Let’s hope he makes it then,” said Volt as he crossed his fingers.

“Draw,” said the Daemon, “I summon Demandman.” (ATK: 800)

A reptilian warrior appeared onto the field.

“I shall attack your Captain with your Battle Ox,” said the Daemon, “feel the strike of betrayal!”

Battle Ox emotionlessly charged at Marauding Captain & slashed him.

Syntho-Daemon (LP: 2300) Kai (LP: 3500)

Syntho-Daemon (LP: 2300) Kai (LP: 3500)

“And now, my Demandman attacks for a double strike,” said the Daemon as the reptilian warrior struck Kai head-on with its pincers.

Syntho-Daemon (LP: 2300) Kai (LP: 2700)

Syntho-Daemon (LP: 2300) Kai (LP: 2700)

“Set 1 card & end turn,” said the Daemon as a card appeared.

“I’ll draw & move my Captain to Defense Mode,” said Kai as his Marauding Captain kneeled & placed his 2 swords in defense.

“Not when my Demandman is on the field, for he can switch the Battle Position of your monster during your Main Phase,” aid the Daemon as its Demandman’s 2 pincers came out to grab the Captain & forced him into a combative stance, “and my Scab Scar-Knight forces all of your monsters to battle with him.”

Marauding Captain immediately charged at Scab Scar-Knight & slashed him, only to be covered by the scaly leftover armor of Scab Scar-Knight. He then walked up with Scab Scar-Knight with his eyes glowing red.

Syntho-Daemon (LP: 1100) Kai (LP: 2700)

Syntho-Daemon (LP: 1100) Kai (LP: 2700)

“I play Stray Lambs to produce 2 Sheep Tokens as a defense wall for now,” said Kai as 2 small cute baby sheep appeared in puffs of smoke, (DEF: 0 x2) “I set 1 card & that’s it.”

“Draw,” said the Daemon, “Summon Spotlight Fighter.” (ATK: 800)

Then, a semi-mechanical warrior with torchlight attached all over its body appeared on the field. Once it appeared, all the lights shone onto the field.

“As long as this card is face-up, you can’t set monsters,” said the Daemon, “battle!”

Both Demandman & Spotlight Fighter approached the 2 sheep to attack. Demandman launched his pincers on a Sheep Token & crushed it, while Spotlight Fighter fired a light ray at the other Token & fried it. Then, both Battle Ox & Marauding Captain charged at Kai.

“I activate my face-down Draining Shield,” said Kai as he was barricaded by an energy shield that Battle Ox hit. However, Kai’s Life Points remained unchanged at all.

“What! He should’ve gained Life Points!” exclaimed Matt.

“He would have, but Scab Scar-Knight’s very presence would reverse life itself, thus all card effects to increase Life Points are null,” said Gethin.

Marauding Captain still continued his assault & slashed his former master with his sword. Kai fell back in pain.

[align=center]

Syntho-Daemon (LP: 1100) Kai (LP: 1500)[/align]

“Activate Scab Blast to inflict 200 points of Damage for each & every monster on my side that has Scab Counters,” said the Daemon as dark energy gathered from the 2 monsters & hit Kai directly.

[align=center]Syntho-Daemon (LP: 1100) Kai (LP: 1100)

[/align]

“Draw,” said Kai, “Now I play Owner’s Seal, which will return all monsters to their original master,” said Kai as his Battle Ox & Marauding Captain returned to his side, “welcome back, guys!”

“If he attacks now, Kai might win this,” said Volt.

“I use Gift of the Martyr to give my Battle Ox more power,” (ATK: 1700~2900) said Kai, “Battle Ox will attack you with Axe Crusher!”

“I counter this with my Trap Card, Scab Scream!” cried the Daemon, “Since you are attacking Scab Scar-Knight with a monster with over 2000 Attack, this card will destroy that monster & reduce all damage to 0.”

Scab Scar-Knight let out an ear-piercing screech that destroyed Battle Ox & its body was also cracked & soon was imploded as well.

“What did your monster go?” wondered Kai.

“By effect of Scab Scream, it is now in the Graveyard,” said the Daemon.

“But it’s not over yet…” said Dario sinisterly as a new form appeared in place of Scab Scar-Knight.

The new creature was more like a warrior in terms of appearance. It was wearing brown armor with a circular shield on its left arm. It was bearing the looks of weariness & rage in its eyes, similar to how Scab Scar-Knight was.

“The last effect of Scab Scream is to destroy Scab Scar-Knight for his true form…the Scar-Knight,” said Gethin, “his story is quite a tragedy. He was once a great warrior who fought loyally for his empire. Sadly, his king & superiors saw him as a useless pawn due to pre-Communist belief of that particular empire. As a result, darkness & grief covered his heart & he finally had a mental breakdown & he was to be concealed in the form of a demon.”

“Interesting story, but I’m more into the duel,” said Kai, “o I will play Shield Angel in defense.” (DEF: 1800)

A woman wearing Viking armor with a large circular shield appeared & positioned her shield in defense.

“Draw,” said the Daemon, “I summon Cyber Kirin.” (ATK: 300)

A cybernetic giraffe appeared onto the field.

“I will Release it to zero out all Effect Damage dealt to me this turn,” said the Daemon as Cyber Kirin vanished to light, “I will now move to my End Phase where I activate Scar-Knight’s effect. I can now Release him to destroy every monster on the field & we both take 500 points of damage for every card destroyed.”

Scar-Knight engulfed himself in dark aura & it soon covered the other monsters on the field & they all imploded.

“But with Cyber Kirin, Kai is doomed now,” said Volt.

As the smoke cleared away, both duelists were still standing. Everyone was shocked at the result.

“I don’t get it! You should’ve lost!” inquired Dario.

“I would have, if not for my Shield Angel. I can remove her from play to negate a card effect that damages me in anyway outside of battling,” said Kai as he smiled, ‘Anyway, it’s my turn & also the last one too.”

Kai drew out his card & looked at it. It was the Obnoxious Celtic Guard.

“I summon the Obnoxious Celtic Guard,” (ATK: 1400) said Kai as the Celtic elfin swordsman appeared & brandished his sword, “and he will waste no time to attack you now.”

The Celtic Guard charged up towards the Daemon & slashed him deeply.

Syntho-Daemon (LP: 0) Kai (LP: 1100)

Syntho-Daemon (LP: 0) Kai (LP: 1100)

The Syntho-Daemon then lay on the ground, defeated as Armitael noticed this. It opened up its main mouth & a black fog was released from it. The fog consumed the Daemon as it dissolved into life energy. The fog however didn’t just stop & spread around the entire area. Gethin & Dario were seemingly gone by then. Matt & the others were in the danger of being destroyed by the deadly fog, but an energy blast from above blew off a piece of land to shield them. They looked up & saw Marco…riding a Cyber End Dragon.

“Bro!” yelled Kai happily, “I’ve won a duel I’ve won a duel!”

Kai’s talking caught the attention of Armitael & it slowly approached them.

“Hey there, big & ugly! Pick on someone your own size!” mocked Marco.

Armitael apparently heard that insult as it generated a lavender & black orb around itself.

“Let’s get ready too! Super Strident Blast!” commanded Marco as Cyber End Dragon fired its attack at the orb & a great explosion was formed then.

Soon, everyone found themselves to be back at the hospital ward. Though, they realised that Candice was missing somehow & Marco was with them.

“When I reached here after pounding Radnor, you were all gone & my deck suddenly glowed. After that, I was on Cyber End Dragon & fighting some giant demon,’ explained Marco, “and I didn’t see Candice to begin with.”

“It’s the Overmind! I just knew it!” said Matt as he slammed his fist in the wall in anger.

“Hey, look at this!” exclaimed Kai as he held up a blank card which said only “To Marco De’Lai”.

Marco then took it & slid it into the Field Spell Slot. Suddenly, the hologram of Gethin appeared.

“Greetings Marco, perhaps you would recognize me by now. My true identity is Gethin Ira & I do work for the Overmind & kidnapped you in the first place. I must apologise for such actions, but they were necessary,” said the hologram as it disappeared.

“So it’s him,” muttered Marco.

Meanwhile, deep inside a dungeon of some sort, 2 masked grunts were carrying Candice into a prison cell & tossed her inside roughly & slammed the door shut. Candice then slowly woke up herself & looked out to an opposite cell, where Manny’s head was seen too.

“So you got a grunt to fetch Candice away while the Syntho-Daemon dueled anyone in the way,” said Gethin inside his own chamber.

“Yes, it was His Highness’ wishes that I feel the need to fulfill it as the highest priority,” said Marin, “I advise you now to be more loyal to your cause & His Highness for he now suspects you more & more. You might be terminated by 1 of your precious Syntho-Daemons one fine day. Now, if you excuse me, I still have 1 more task left unhandled.”

Marin then walked out of the chamber & left Gethin to contemplate on his own.

Later in the night, inside a pub, Marin was looking around for a certain person. Soon, he saw a man with dark red hair & a gothic look waving at him & thus approached him.

“Hey there, mate. Are you the one who called me?” asked the semi-drunk man.

“Yes. My company is aware of your skills in the dueling world & wish to use it for our means,” replied Marin.

“Glad to know someone out there still recognize my talent here, but I had long abandoned Scab Scar-Knight to some gangster’s kid,” said the man.

Marin only smiled as he took something out of his suit. He then showed it to the man, it was a deck of cards.

“Fortunately, our company has already constructed a perfect deck for your use,” said the man, “on the behalf of my company, I wish you the best of luck, Radnor.”

Radnor examined his deck & looked at 1 particular card.

“This card…its way too situational…does it even work?” exclaimed Radnor skeptically.

“Worry not. In fact, I suggest a small test can do wonders for you,” said Marin slyly, “and you can get more acquainted to your new deck.”

Card of the Day

Scab Scar-Knight

DARK/Warrior-Effect/LV 4/ATK 0/DEF 0

When a card with the same card name as this card is on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent must select this card as an attack target. While in Attack Position, this card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculation is applied normally). Place 1 "Scab Counter" on a monster that battles with this Attack Position card. At the end of the Battle Phase, you can take control of any monster(s) that have "Scab Counters" on them. In addition, as long as this card remains face-up on the field, effects that increase Life Points are negated.

Radnor: The Card of the Day is my useless Scab Scar-Knight. It was the end-result of a brave & valiant fighter who was unappreciated by his Lords. While in Attack Mode, he is immortal & the attacking monster gains a Scab Counter which I can use to control them. It has so much hatred that all forms of life regaining are nullified by the darkness.

[spoiler=Next Chapter]

Info on Next Chapter

Miora: Knowing Clair as a Psychic is believable, but hearing all that was…too incredible for words. But I had no time to think for a strange man has been stalking me & I have a bad feeling about him. Next on Yu-Gi-Oh Key of the Mind-Ch 23-Death Cut!

Marin: When 2 instant victories collide, what will happen? This duel may be its answer.

Heh, gotta love Scab Scar, pity he lost, but oh well.

Seems that they really DO have a connection with the demons, if they tried to feed Kai to the fusion of them. Makes you wonder...

That Syntho-Demon actually didn't seem too difficult to beat, probably not perfected yet.

Heh, "i must apologize for my actions", Gethin really is on thin ice. Better be careful not to slip and fall Gethin.

And it sounds like the "Slash Draw" card is coming to town, one of the most circumstantial cards ever, wonder if it will be a threat.

Heh' date=' gotta love Scab Scar, pity he lost, but oh well.

Seems that they really DO have a connection with the demons, if they tried to feed Kai to the fusion of them. Makes you wonder...

That Syntho-Demon actually didn't seem too difficult to beat, probably not perfected yet.

Heh, "i must apologize for my actions", Gethin really is on thin ice. Better be careful not to slip and fall Gethin.

And it sounds like the "Slash Draw" card is coming to town, one of the most circumstantial cards ever, wonder if it will be a threat.

[/quote']

You always seem to guess the card I want to show nowadays...let's see if you can keep it up

Gethin is indeed considered on thin ice within the group

You had just given me an idea involving demons, I will try to put that on MS Word & see how it goes...

[/quote']

You always seem to guess the card I want to show nowadays...let's see if you can keep it up

You had just given me an idea involving demons, I will try to put that on MS Word & see how it goes...

Yay! i gave you an idea.

LOL, i suppose i do sometimes, although i did miss a decent few in earlier chapters.

Thin ice indeed... i wonder if he will break it, and if he does, how.

[/quote']

Yay! i gave you an idea.

LOL, i suppose i do sometimes, although i did miss a decent few in earlier chapters.

Thin ice indeed... i wonder if he will break it, and if he does, how.

that moment he "breaks the ice" will be in quite a while...when a deadly plot is revealed!

hmm great chapter' date=' it's good to see Slash Draw again, would he perhaps use the power of the Reaper to get Slash Draw in his duel

[/quote']

well well...who ever said the Reaper is the only one who can do the magic here...

Ch 23-Death Cut

Ch 23-Death Cut

Later on, Radnor was dueling with that same person he gave his Scab Scar-Knight deck to. He was apparently the eldest son of a mafia gang & was wearing a black shirt with dark blue jeans. All this time, Marin watched the duel from the corner.

Mafia Guy (LP: 4000) Radnor (LP: 4000)

Mafia Guy (LP: 4000) Radnor (LP: 4000)

“Then I begin now!” said the gangster who examined his hand, which contained Scab Scar-Knight, Double Summon, Demandman, Light of Intervention, Spirit Barrier & Scab Blast.

“I play your former favourite card, the Scab Scar-Knight!” said the gangster.

As such, the armored demonic warrior appeared in a burst of dark energy. It was even angrier than normal as it saw Radnor.

“Now I play Double Summon, so that I can call out Demandman,” said the gangster as Demandman also appeared & it was also angry at the sight of Radnor, “Just look at them, they want to rip you to shreds here. But, they can do that later after I place 2 face-downs. I end my turn.”

On the other side, Radnor was eerily silent all this time & only drew out his card. As he looked at it, he chuckled.

“I play my deadly Spell,” said Radnor, “now let’s see how this goes for me.”

Radnor took out some cards in his deck & sent them to the graveyard, and then drew 1 card. As he saw it, he began to laugh out loudly & a great blast struck everything on the field. The gangster was utterly terrified of what was happening.

[align=center]

Mafia Guy (LP: 0) Radnor (LP: 4000)[/align]

The gangster then fell onto the ground, lifelessly. Marin noticed that & walked in towards Radnor.

“I told you that this deck was destined for you,” said Marin, “you have used it successfully, something no regular being could do.”

“I guess you’re right on this,” said Radnor, “so this here deck is mine to use forever.”

“Indeed, you can use it to crush the entire Pro League under your rule with it,” said Marin, “but first; I must warn you that this deck contains a conscious of its own & that conscious was what that allowed your victory. I can grant you & the conscious deep within your deck a bond that will take up to eternal fame & glory.”

“Great! So what I need to do?” asked Radnor impatiently, “I would do anything, I swear.”

Marin simply grinned at the desperate look on Radnor’s face & gave him a full body picture of Miora. Upon sight, Radnor was drooling at it.

“See this girl,” said Marin, “find her & knock her out of commission with this deck. After that, you may do whatever you please.”

“Consider it done,” said Radnor as he laughed into the night.

The next day, Clair, Penny & Miora were strolling along the park area. They were seemingly in their own conversation.

“I heard from Marco that Candice is now missing & that Adam’s true identity is actually Gethin Ira,” said Clair.

“Ah, so many things & in such a short while that they happened all at once,” remarked Miora.

Over the distance, Radnor looked at Miora & snickered.

“There she is,” muttered Radnor, “I’ll just wait she’s all alone & then…heh-heh-heh…”

“Oh well, I have to go now,” said Miora as she went off on her own.

“There’s my chance,” said Radnor as he looked at his deck, “you better not fail me.”

Miora was taking a detour deep inside the park when a card suddenly flew towards her. Fortunately, Miora had dodged it barely in time. But it still scratched her left thigh, thus she had to kneel for a while & wrapped up the injury with a tissue.

“Who’s there!” yelled Miora.

From behind, Radnor suddenly appeared in his long cloak. But this time, his hood was lifted up to reveal his face.

“Greetings, I am Radnor Rok, perhaps you read of me once,” said Radnor.

“Oh yeah, about how you were such a tyrant in the Pro Leagues & how you got pwned by Marco yesterday,” said Miora.

“But not for long,” said Radnor as he took out his new deck, “With this new deck, I will kill all who stand in my way! So let’s start my new life with your defeat! And if you lose, you shall become my little slave forever.”

“No way, you sicko!” retorted Miora, who raised her Duel Disk.

Radnor simply loaded his deck into his signature scythe-like Duel Disk & it activated as well. From a short distance, Marin & the Overmind watched the duel quietly & grinned at the duel.

“Sire, we both are aware of the conscious in that deck is cursed,” said Marin, “is it necessary for that normy use it?”

“His victory or defeat will have no impact on my Grand Design,” said the Overmind, “should he win, it will most certainly deal Clair a big wound. Let’s see if her Exodia can stand up to the might of the Azrael.”

Radnor (LP: 4000) Miora (LP: 4000)

Radnor (LP: 4000) Miora (LP: 4000)

“I’ll tell since you are no gentleman that it’s always ladies first, so I’ll go,” said Miora, “I set a monster & a card face-down & end turn.”

As such, 2 face-down cards appeared onto the field.

“My turn, draw!” said Radnor as he drew out a card, a Spell Card. He grinned as he saw the card.

“Your demise is already upon you on my first turn,” said Radnor ominously, “I play Temptation of the Goddess, which allows you to summon a Level 4 or below monster of my choosing from your hand.”

Miora sighed before showing her hand to Radnor. They consisted of Right Arm of the Forbidden One, Mystical Card of Light, and Defense Draw & a Trap Card called White Banner.

“And I pick the monster left, Exodia’s right arm. Appear now!” called Radnor as a right arm mysteriously sprouted out of the ground. (DEF: 300)

“Now with an Exodia part on the field, her strategy is ruined,” said Marin, “and this deck can be rather fast with the duel, a perfect counter to that girl’s Exodia.”

“And I play Mischief of the Goddess, so that I can set 1 Spell or Trap Card for you,” said Radnor, “since I still remembered your hand, I choose your…White Banner.”

Miora then set it onto an empty Spell/Trap Card Zone on her Disk & the card appeared.

“There are a total of 4 cards on the field. So, I can activate my trump card, Slash Draw!” cried Radnor as he shoved the card into his Disk, “since there are 4 cards on the field, I will send 4 cards from my deck to the graveyard. Afterwards, I can draw 1 card. If that card is another Slash Draw, everything on the field is destroyed & you take 1000 damage for each card destroyed.”

“That’s crazy! No way could that ever happen!” exclaimed Miora.

“Just watch me then,” said Radnor, “after this, you will be groveling at my feet for forgiveness.”

Radnor took out 4 cards in his deck (Magical Stone Excavation, Mystic Tomato, and Transmigration Prophecy & Dokuroizo the Grim Reaper) & discarded all of them immediately. Radnor then drew out his next card & showed it to be another Slash Draw. Miora was surprised as she saw that card.

“Hmm, it’s been a great time, but now this strike shall acknowledge me as your master! Slash Draw!” cried Radnor as a great blast covered the entire field in an explosion.

“She’s done for,” said Marin, “let’s leave Radnor to her fate.”

“No, I must see her Life Points dwindle down to 0 before I’m satisfied with it,’ said the Overmind.

As the smoke cleared, Miora was miraculously standing with a few Life Points left.

[align=center]

Radnor (LP: 4000) Miora (LP: 1600)[/align]

“I don’t get it!” exclaimed Radnor, “you should’ve been down to nothing by now!”

“I would have…” said Miora, “…if I hadn’t played my face-down Altar of Tribute & Release my face-down Emissary of the Afterlife for it. Not to mention, his effect allows both of us to add a Level 3 or below Normal Monster to our hands & I pick Left Arm of the Forbidden One.”

“I have no monsters under that category, so I forfeit its effect. Fortunately I’ve got a Plan B,” said Radnor, “I play Star Blast which…”

“I know, I know. It lets you summon a Level 5-turned-Level 4 monster by paying 500 Life Points,” said Miora, “everyone’s using the card for this nowadays.”

Radnor (LP: 3500) Miora (LP: 1600)

Radnor (LP: 3500) Miora (LP: 1600)

“Continuing, with it, I summon the Invincible Demise Lord!” said Radnor as a Grim Reaper-like creature appeared & lifted up his scythe, (ATK: 1300) “and he will cut you down with Slash of Demise!”

The Demise Lord swung his scythe at Miora, but he stopped at last minute.

“What! Attack now, you stupid thing!” demanded Radnor.

“He couldn’t, because I had just removed my White Banner Trap Card from play,” said Miora as she hid the card in her pocket, “which means this Battle Phase is skipped.”

“Fine then, end turn,” said Radnor grumpily.

“I draw!” said Miora, “and I play Reload to get a new hand out of this.”

Miora swapped her entire hand for a new one from her deck.

“This is strange, why she would destroy her own hand when she has Exodia?” wondered Marin, “unless…she has another plan.”

“Now I play Take Over 5 to send 5 cards to the graveyard from my deck,” said Miora as she discarded her 5 cards. (4 of the Exodia parts & Negate Attack)

“Ha! You sent your precious Exodia to the graveyard now, are you dying to lose to me?” mocked Radnor.

“No, I’m planning to win…by playing this. Contract with Exodia!” cried Miora as the card appeared, “now that Exodia rests in my grave, I can raise Exodia himself from the grave as…Exodia Necross.” (ATK: 1800)

An eerie mist covered the entire field as stomps were heard. Suddenly, the mist was blown apart & a creature similar to Exodia appeared. It was black all over & was seemingly an undead.

“You may not face Exodia, but this fella will do for now,” said Miora, “I play Turn Jump to fast-forward time by 3 full turns.”

Exodia Necross glowed as its attack increased. (ATK: 1800~3300)

“How come his attack…” exclaimed Radnor.

“During each of my Standby Phase, he gains 500 Attack points & Turn Jump just sent us 3 turns into the future. But now, Necross, crush the Demise Lord with your mighty fist!” ordered Miora as Exodia Necross obediently punched right into Demise Lord & destroyed him.

Radnor (LP: 1500) Miora (LP: 1600)

Radnor (LP: 1500) Miora (LP: 1600)

“Even when Exodia is deep within my graveyard, he still has the power he is always known for,” said Miora, “I end my turn.”

Just then, the Invincible Demise Lord reappeared again & it glowed with a blood red aura. (ATK: 3000)

“When he’s been destroyed in battle, it can revive itself during the End Phase & it’s Attack score becomes 3000,” Radnor, “and now, it’s my turn & I draw & play the Pot of Greed!”

Radnor drew out 2 cards & looked at his hand. His fist clenched as he realised that he couldn’t use Slash Draw for this turn.

‘Damn!” thought Radnor, “that so-called conscious ain’t helping me out with another Slash Draw, but this will do for now.”

“I play the Spell Card Soul Consumption to increase my monster’s attack by 500 for each of my monsters that are in the graveyard for this turn only & I’ve got 2 of them there,”(ATK: 3000~4000) said Radnor, “now, attack Necross with Slash of Demise!”

Invincible Demise Lord slashed Exodia Necross, though he seemed to be immune to the attack.

Radnor (LP: 1500) Miora (LP: 900)

Radnor (LP: 1500) Miora (LP: 900)

“This creature is only the hollow shell of Exodia & as such, it can’t be destroyed. But I still took damage for it,” said Miora.

“I set 1 card & end my turn,” said Radnor. (ATK: 4000~3000)

“Draw!” said Miora, “and now, Necross grows stronger.” (ATK: 3300~3800)

“Not when I play this Reverse Trap to weaken Necross,” said Radnor as Exodia Necross grew weaker all of the sudden. (ATK: 3800~1800~0)

“I use Take Over 5’s other effect now. During my Standby Phase, I can remove it from play to draw 1 more card,” said Miora as she drew a card, that she was grinned at.

I switch Necross to defense mode then,” said Miora as Exodia Necross knelt down & shielded himself, (DEF: 0) “and 2 cards face-down too before I end my turn.”

2 face-down cards appeared behind Exodia Necross.

“Draw,” said Radnor as he saw his newly-drawn card as Spell Reproduction.

“Finally,” thought Radnor.

“I play Spell Reproduction to discard my remaining cards for my Slash Draw,” said Radnor as he discarded Book of Moon & Magical Mallet & Slash Draw returned to his hand, “and I will play it right now.”

He discarded 5 cards (Exchange of the Spirit, Pot of Avarice, Sangan, and Archfiend’s Oath & Spell Reclamation) from his deck & drew again. The card drawn was Slash Draw again, which he showed to Miora

“Ha! Checkmate,” said Radnor as an explosion hit the field.

However, as the smoke cleared away, Miora was still standing like before.

Radnor (LP: 1500) Miora (LP: 3900)

Radnor (LP: 1500) Miora (LP: 3900)

“She’s really quite a miracle kid,” remarked Marin.

“Once again, you’ve failed to beat me with that card. I knew you would pull off a stunt like that again, so I came in prepared…” said Miora as he held 2 Trap Cards, Rainbow Life & Backup Soldier, “These were laid face-down on my previous turn.”

“Now I see. Miora used Backup Soldier to take 3 Exodia parts to her hand, thus destroying Exodia Necross. And then, Rainbow Life converts the remaining damage to Life Points gained,” said the Overmind, “quite an unexpected move, I must say.”

“But not good enough, since Demise Lord cannot be destroyed by card effects & he will crush Miora,” said Marin.

“Your field’s all cleared, while my Invincible Demise Lord stands,” said Radnor, “Attack!”

Invincible Demise Lord swung his scythe & slashed at Miora directly.

[align=center]

Radnor (LP: 1500) Miora (LP: 900)[/align]

“End turn,” said Radnor.

“Draw!” said Miora, “and I play the Continuous Spell Card called Buried Power Zone.”

The card, showing several monsters glowing & in anguished looks, appeared onto the field.

“As long as this card stands, all Monster Cards in the graveyard can treated as Normal Monsters,” said Miora, “which allows to me complete Exodia with the Spell Card Dark Factory of Mass Reproduction.”

The 2 remaining Exodia parts slid out of the graveyard & Miora added them to her hand.

“And that means I win the duel by Exodia’s effect. Obliterate!” cried Miora as Exodia appeared behind Miora & unleashed a great of energy at Radnor.

The holograms then deactivated as the duel ended. Miora went up & saw Radnor, who was lying on the ground in a blank state as though as he saw something so…frightening that he went into coma. Miora quickly called the ambulance. However, the deck had mysteriously disappeared.

Over the distance, the Overmind & Marin contemplate the results of what happened.

“So that deck is said to have been cursed by a demon,” said Marin.

“Not just any demon, it’s the Demon of Death, Azrael,” said the Overmind, “in fact, its soul is sealed inside the deck & it seeks to be freed one day. To that end, it would bond with a duelist & grants him incredible draw power. All who were defeated by this forbidden deck will have their souls devoured by Azrael himself. Should the user himself lose, Azrael will devour the user instead.”

“But what about the deck?” asked Marin, “It’s missing?”

“This means that Azrael is now freed & on the loose,” said the Overmind, “find him & then duel him. I need him freed for something of his that will modify the Syntho-Daemon project.”

“Yes, My Lordship,” said Marin as he ran off.

Later, in the Pro League HQ, behind the Chairman’s office, the Chairman, the well-known MC Ben, had just received distressing news.

“What! Radnor is in a coma state!” exclaimed Ben after receiving the call from the Hospital, “What am I gonna do now? His match is only tomorrow! I’ll be the laughing stock of the business by then!”

“Perhaps I can help you,” said an old voice.

Ben turned around & saw Noland Blight at his doorstep. Upon that, he quickly regained his composure & sat in his chair.

“Yes, Noland, how may I help?” asked Ben.

“Or rather, it’s how I may help you,” said Noland as he sat down, “I am aware that my duel with Radnor had a slight complication. Since I am a competitor here, I have the right to select my new opponent for such cases.”

“You have 1 already in mind!” exclaimed Ben.

“Yes & she is someone I always wanted to take on…” said Noland.

Later on, in Dales’ home, Clair & Penny were having a tabletop duel when the phone rang. Clair then went to take the call.

“Yeah,” said Clair.

“This is Gladys, Clair. I have come to inform you that Chairman Benjamin has seen such great talent in you that he has assigned you a Mystery Duel tomorrow. A car will take you to the area at 11.30 am,” said Gladys, “do you accept?”

“Yes!” said Clair.

‘But who could it be?” thought Clair.

Card of the Day

Slash Draw

Normal Spell

Send a number of cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard equal to the total number of cards on the field. After that, draw 1 card from your Deck. If the card drawn by this effect is "Slash Draw", destroy all cards on the field, and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards destroyed by this effect x 1000. The activation and effect of this card cannot be negated by any other card.

Overmind: Behold, the key component that the demon of Azrael was sealed within, the Spell Card of Slash Draw. This card goes on no matter any effect to negate it. By sending cards to your graveyard, you can draw 1 more card. If it were another copy of this card, the whole field is wiped clear & your opponent will take 1000 points for every card destroyed. Some may say it’s too situational, but the chance is high with the aid of Azrael or the Duel Spirit of the Reaper.

[spoiler=Next Chapter]

Info on Next Chapter

Marin: I am searching for the Demon of Death, only referred to as Azrael. He is now freed from its prison & I must find it to fulfill my Masters wishes. Next on Yu-Gi-Oh Key of the Mind-Ch 24-Opposites Attract! Prepare to be sealed away again, demon!

Archived