Yu-Gi-Oh Key of the Mind (FINISHED)

Wyhe

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plot twists! I love plot twists! This will make me want to read it even more. All the things I like in a story are in this fanfic. Really enjoyable fanfic.

Good luck on ch11' date=' I can't wait.

[/quote']

I am so touched that you enjoyed this so very much.

I promise you & everyone else that this will be great,like all the other great fanfics.

Finished chapter 11 & this is not an intentional double post

Ch 11-Even Match

Ch 11-Even Match

Damataeus & Marco walked for quite some time before reaching their destination. It was a mini-mansion outside of the suburban areas of the town.

“Ah, home at last, bro,” said Damataeus as he opened the door.

Once inside, it was completely dark, thus can’t be seen clearly. Marco was then led by Damataeus.

“Bro, I can’t see anything,” affirmed Marco, “can you turn on the lights?”

“Don’t worry, the lights are just broken,” said Damataeus, “I’ll guide through our home.”

Soon, Marco was led into a room of sorts. Once there, the lights were suddenly turned on.

“Surprise! Welcome back home, Marco!” shouted multiple voices, 1 of which belonged to Damataeus’.

Marco saw Damataeus, Kai, a middle-age man & a young-looking woman surrounding him. The woman then walked towards Marco & hugged him in a tight embrace.

“I miss you, Marco,” said the woman while sobbing.

“Mom, calm down. Marco’s back home now,” consoled Damataeus.

All this time, Marco had a look of uncertainty & confusion at the situation. Later that night, when Marco slept, he had this strange dream…

“Run!” shouted a voice, belonging to Fuyuki’s.

Marco was running along with Fuyuki around a medieval-looking hallway. Behind them were several masked men wearing cloaks. They were being led by a blue knight. The blue knight activated his Duel Disk & placed a Monster card that appeared to be a wall with a picture of an eye imprinted onto it horizontally on the Disk.

“I call forth Gate Blocker!” shouted the blue knight as 1 stream of light flew out of the card & materialized into the image directly in front of the 2 runaways.

Soon, both Marco & Fuyuki were in a dead end & were surrounded.

“Give up now, there is never an escape,” said the blue knight.

“Not when I’m standing, bastard,” said Fuyuki as he activated his Duel Disk & slid a card onto it, “I play Thousand Buster!”

The card then appeared, depicting 2 fiends being engulfed in flames. The card imploded & destroyed Gate Blocker & unleashed a heavy cloud of smoke that allowed Fuyuki & Marco to make a run for it. They both then ran to the escape airlock where they boarded the escape pod. While inside, Fuyuki took out an envelope & gave it to Marco.

“Take this,” instructed Fuyuki.

“But what’s this?” asked Marco.

“I don’t know, but it’s something important,” replied Fuyuki as he activated the launch sequence & the pod sealed & took off.

The next morning, Marco was having breakfast with Kai & Damataeus. Marco was still in a daze ever since he arrived yesterday.

“Marco, are you ok?” asked Damataeus.

“Yeah, I’m…fine,” replied Marco.

Kai finished his cereal & quickly dashed off.

“Where are you going?” asked his Mum.

“Going to meet my friends,” replied Kai as he exited immediately.

As Kai exited his house, a blue knight along with 2 masked men overlooked from a distance.

“Sir, when do we strike?” asked 1 of the masked men.

“Be patient, it will be soon,” answered the blue knight.

Later in the day, Damataeus & Marco were spending their free time by watching several video clips on TV. Marco looked very troubled for some reason.

“What’s up you today?” asked Damataeus.

“I just want to know so badly what I forgot, I have a feeling that it is very important…somehow,” said Marco.

Meanwhile, outside the house, the blue knight & his goons approached the house. The blue knight then slid in a card onto his Duel Disk. It was showing the Millennium Shield being destroyed.

“Shield Crush,” said the knight as the door was blown open. The explosion alerted both Marco & Damataeus to the door & saw the intruders. Marco looked at the blue knight & was shocked.

“What!” thought Marco, “It’s him?”

“What do you want?” demanded Damataeus.

“Marco De’Lai & a certain trinket that my Highness seeks,” replied the blue knight.

“So you are the one who kidnapped my bro,” inferred Damataeus, “if you want him, you gotta get through me first!”

“Ha! We have no time for you,” mocked the blue knight as he held up 2 cards, “Go, Holding Arms & Holding Legs!”

Suddenly, chains flew out & shackled Damataeus’ & Marco’s limbs. They kept them bounded to their spot & they couldn’t move.

“What is this?” Damataeus demanded, “This ain’t Solid Vision! It’s too real!”

“Yup, it’s by my power that made them real,” replied the blue knight as he reached out his hand towards Marco.

However, a card flew & hit the blue knight before he grabbed Marco.

“Hands off my brother, punks!” said Kai, who was with Matt & Volt.

“Who dares to mess with the plans of my Lord!” demanded the blue knight.

“We are, buster,” said Volt.

“Interesting,” said the blue knight, “how about that we have a little duel to pass time.”

“Good, I’ll duel & pound you to your place,” said Volt.

“Sorry, but you’re too weak. I’m thinking more of a stronger duelist like…him,” said the blue knight as he pointed at Matt & the grunt to his right, “and he’ll be your foe.”

Matt, however, was staring at the blue knight, who seemed so familiar…

“It couldn’t be…that guy who beat me,” thought Matt in fear.

“So are you up for it, kid?” said the grunt who raised his Duel Disk.

“Then…I…I…will accept it & let’s go!” said Matt unsurely as he also activated his own Duel Disk too.

[align=center]

Grunt (LP: 4000) Matt (LP: 4000)[/align]

“My turn & I draw!” shouted the grunt as he drew his card. It was a Field Spell Card, depicting a shadowed person in the middle of multiple walls of mirror.

“Perfect!” thought the grunt as he laughed.

“What’s so funny?” demanded Damataeus as he struggled his way through the restrains.

“This, I play the Field Spell Mirror World!” shouted the Grunt as many mirror walls surrounded the whole field, casting reflections of everyone in sight.

“What does that do?” inquired Marco.

“Nothing…at least for now, I will just set 1 card & that’s it,” said the Grunt as a vertical card appeared face-down on the field.

“I’ll go,” Matt said nervously as he drew, “I will summon Gladiator Beast Darius!” (ATK: 1700)

As he placed the card, a humanoid horse appeared onto the field & neighed upon arrival.

“I activate my Trap Monster, Mirror Shadow!” announced the Grunt as the card opened. It was a Continuous Trap Card, bearing a picture of an Axe Raider being assaulted by his own reflections in the mirrors. (ATK: ?)

“What did he mean by Trap Monsters?” asked Kai.

“Search me?” responded Volt.

“A Trap Monster is a special type of Continuous Trap Cards that can become monsters when activated, they tend to be dangerous since they can be summoned even during the opponent’s turn,” explained Marco.

“I should have signed up for Duel Academy when I had the chance,” joked Volt.

“Shut up, Volt!” hollered Matt, who was annoyed at Volt’s attitude.

“And this particular one is special because it only works in Mirror World, Mirror Shadow will now duplicate 1 of your monsters,” proclaimed Blue Knight as a shadow appeared from the card & formed into an exact copy of Darius. (ATK: ?~1700)

“And it gains the exact same stats as your monster, except for effect,” continued Blue Knight.

“I will give my Darius the Battle Manica, and I’ll be attacking your carbon copy with Whip Lash Strike!” shouted Matt.

Darius swung his whip & then struck the duplicate with it. The duplicate did the same thing & struck Darius, but it hit the Manica instead.

[align=center]

Grunt (LP: 4000) Matt (LP: 3600)[/align]

“When Mirror Shadow is destroyed by the exact monster it copied, you will take 400 points of damage,” said the grunt, “not to mention that it will be placed face-down again although I can’t activate it again.”

“You ain’t the only one with card effects. My Manica prevents my monster’s destruction,” said Matt, “not to mention that I can return Darius for another horsy…like Gladiator Beast Sagittarius!” (ATK: 1600)

Darius retreated back to Matt’s deck in a trail of brown light & another light beam flew out. It was formed into an armored centaur & it was carrying a bow in his arms.

“When this guy is summoned by another of his kind, you get hit for 1000 Life Points,” Matt said as the new monster shot an arrow at the grunt.

Grunt (LP: 3000) Matt (LP: 3600)

Grunt (LP: 3000) Matt (LP: 3600)

“Had enough?” mocked Matt, “I will give my new monster the Manica that returned to my hand conveniently.”

“Lucky shot, now’s my turn,” said the grunt, “I play the Continuous Spell Card Mirror Shard.”

The card appeared, depicting Master Monk being pierced by glass shards.

“With that card, when a monster attacks another monster with the amount of attack points, you take 500 points of damage,” said the blue knight.

“But since Mirror Shadow copies a monster’s attack points, which means…” inferred Marco.

“Every attack will drain off a total of 900 life points,” continued the blue knight.

“And I will re-activate Mirror Shadow to mimic your monster,” said the grunt as the Mirror Shadow card lifted & a shadow morphed into a form similar to Sagittarius, (ATK: 1600) “and he shall attack you now!”

“You incompetent fool! Are you forgetting about the Battle Manica Equip Spell?” shouted the blue knight, “it will negate Sagittarius’ destruction & he can summon another Gladiator Beast by then.”

“I play Twister & pay 500 Life Points to blow that gauntlet away,” said the grunt as wind gust blew off the Manica.

[align=center]

Grunt (LP: 2500) Matt (LP: 3600)[/align]

Mirror Shadow shot an arrow at its real counterpart vice-versa. Both monsters were then destroyed & a face-down card appeared onto the field.

“By effect of Mirror Shadow & Mirror Shard, you take 900 points of damage,” the grunt said as Matt was hurt by the attack from Mirror Shard.

[align=center]

Grunt (LP: 2500) Matt (LP: 2700)[/align]

“End turn,” said the grunt.

“My turn!” shouted Matt, “I summon Gladiator Beast Dimacari & 1 face-down card & that’s it.” (DEF: 1200)

A purple bull warrior appeared along with a face-down card.

“Curses! Mirror Shadow can’t work on defensive monsters!” shouted the blue knight.

“My turn and I activate Stop Defense to shift your monster’s place,” said the grunt as Dimacari stood up, (ATK: 1600) “and I activate Mirror Shadow again,” said the grunt as Mirror Shadow adapted into Dimacari’s form, (ATK: ?~1600) “and I will attack you now.”

Mirror Shadow punched into its original counterpart & Dimacari did the same thing as well.

“I play Wabuko to negate Dimacari’s demise!” called out Matt.

“That stops nothing as Mirror Shadow & Mirror Shard are still working,” said the grunt as Mirror Shard glowed & a face-down card appeared.

Grunt (LP: 2500) Matt (LP: 1800)

Grunt (LP: 2500) Matt (LP: 1800)

“Can’t you see, you can’t win!” shouted the grunt, “I play Sealer Formation, so that I can retrieve Stop Defense during my next Draw Phase.”

“Since Dimacari is still standing strong, it’s off to the deck for another player like Gladiator Beast Caesar!” shouted Matt as the humanoid bull disappeared for another semi-beast semi-human creature. It was silver in colour & resembled an elephant. (ATK: 2600)

“So what’s with that guy?” demanded the blue knight.

“You’ll see soon enough & it’s my turn anyway,” answered Matt as he drew his card.

“I play Mirror Shadow to impersonate…” shouted the grunt, but the card remained still.

“What!” demanded the blue knight, “what happened?”

“My Gladiator Beast, of course,” replied Matt, “when he’s summoned by another Gladiator Beast, all Trap Cards can’t penetrate Caesar. Go & attack with Imperial Knockout!”

Caesar used the bulb in his body & pushed the grunt with a great impact.

[align=center]

Grunt (LP: 0) Matt (LP: 1800)[/align]

The grunt fell to the ground in defeat as the holograms deactivated. Everyone around the duel cheered for Matt’s victory, except for the blue knight & the other grunt. The blue knight simply waved his hand & the Holding Arms & Legs disappeared, effectively freeing Marco & Damataeus. They then left the scene immediately.

“What a bunch f sore losers!” claimed Kai.

“Arg…come back you…!” yelled Damataeus.

“At least they are gone now, that’s what really matters,” claimed Volt.

“But there’s something about him about that knight that seems so…weird,” uttered Marco as he noticed a card deck on the ground, near where the blue knight was standing. Marco walked up there & picked them up.

Staring at them from a distance away were the Overmind & the blue knight. A black knight also joined them from behind.

“At least it wasn’t a complete loss, Marco had that card now & a new game will occur,” said the Overmind.

“A wise choice, my master,” said the blue knight.

“Come on, Marin. You screwed up your mission,” said the blue knight, “you should have dueled him yourself.”

“Blake, you are no better yourself either and…”retorted Marin, the blue knight.

“We shall depart now!” bellowed the Overmind. Marin held up a card above his head.

“Come forth, Dark End Dragon!” shouted Marin as a burst of light formed into a black dragon & it flew off with the 3 men.

Card of the Day

Gladiator Beast Caesar

EARTH/Beast-Effect/LV 7/ATK 2600/DEF 2200

This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Deck, except by the effect of "Gladiator Beast Dimacari". When this card is Special Summoned by the effect "Gladiator Beast Dimacari", this card is unaffected by Trap Cards. After a Battle Phase when this card battles, return this card to your Deck & Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster.

Matt: Ta-da! Today’s card is Gladiator Beast Caesar! As a distinguished member of the Gladiator Beasts, he can only be Summoned with Dimacari’s help. He can stomp through any Trap that comes in his way.

[spoiler=Next Chapter]

Info on Next Chapter

Marco: This new deck seems so interesting and it seems to be calling out to me…

Damataeus: This is nothing like your old deck, where did you get it from?

Marco: That’s none of your business! Now leave me!

Kai: What’s up you? Next on Yu-Gi-Oh Key of the Mind-Chapter 12-Time Collapse!

Clair: What on earth happened to him?

Overmind: He’s been freed from this flawed society & into the ultimate state of the world.

aww... poor God Cyber.

NO, NOT THE EMOTES! MERCY!

*Loud screams*

Bet you thought i was finished? Nah, i still got some life in me.

Well, my character dueled, so I'm happy :).

Now, if you don't mind, i've got a story to wri...

*Loud Screams*

Edit: Oh damn, if i don't say anything about the fic it will count as Spam.

You know, you never told me if different precious gems from this 'special site' gave different degrees of mind control, or were better at controlling certain people.

Oh, another question.

So Nolan is a good guy now, fine and dandy, BUT are there more policeman who feel the same way he did? Will the crazy good guys still be hunted by both sides?

That wasn't quite my question.

Ok, so Dox was possessed using a Ruby. A ruby is decently precious, but not the most. Which sort of fits Dox. A decently strong individual, but not too strong.

Let's say they tried to possess Nolan, a stronger individual (i think so anyway...). Would they require a more precious gemstone, say, a diamond.

I guess i'm saying do the types of precious gemstones in any way effect how powerful the possession is, make it harder to break etc.

That wasn't quite my question.

Ok' date=' so Dox was possessed using a Ruby. A ruby is decently precious, but not the most. Which sort of fits Dox. A decently strong individual, but not too strong.

Let's say they tried to possess Nolan, a stronger individual (i think so anyway...). Would they require a more precious gemstone, say, a diamond.

I guess i'm saying do the types of precious gemstones in any way effect how powerful the possession is, make it harder to break etc.

[/quote']

yes,you can say the case is like that.

Ch 12-Time Collapsed

Ch 12-Time Collapsed

Marco was sleeping inside his room. He was tossing & turning over something he was dreaming about…

Marco found himself to be in an ancient city of a Mayan or Inca or even Aztec design. He was on the steps of a Mayan pyramid.

“Marco…” boomed a voice.

Marco turned around & realized that the sound came from the top of the pyramid itself. As such, he climbed up to the top where there was an entrance. Inside was a statue of a serpentine-looking dragon in a majestic pose. Standing before it was an armored man with a flowing cape.

“Marco, come here…”boomed the voice again, coming from the man apparently.

Out of curiosity, Marco approached the man. When he was close enough, the man suddenly turned around & grabbed Marco with his arm.

“So you’ve finally come, we’ve been expecting you,” said the man.

“We?” asked Marco.

Just then, a man appeared from the darkness of the temple. He was apparently a priest by his clothing. His face was concealed in a silver mask.

“Here you go,” said the man.

Then, Marco’s eyes went opened. But, they were in a daze. He quickly got out of bed & opened a drawer. Inside was a deck of cards. He picked it up & loaded it into his Duel Disk, which was already strapped onto his arm. A burst of darkness then engulfed him…

Later that night, it was all but silent in the park as yet another duel took place. A teenage man was dueling against a masked man who was exactly like the priest from Marco’s dreams, although this version seems to be shorter. The teenager’s field had a 7 Colored Fish. (ATK: 1800) Where else, his opponent’s field consisted of one monster in defense mode.

Masked Priest (LP: 2400) Teenager (LP: 1000)

Masked Priest (LP: 2400) Teenager (LP: 1000)

“Attack, my 7 Colored Fish!” cried the teenager.

The fish then floated towards the face-down card & bit it. The monster was revealed to be a stone golem with the appearance of a gate. (DEF: 1800)

“Golem Sentry! Arg, end turn!” yelled the teenager.

“My turn & I will Release my Golem for another golem,” said the masked priest as Golem Sentry converted into a portal & released a gigantic creature. (ATK: 2200)

“Now I play Tribute to the Doomed & destroy your fish,” said the priest as he discarded a card & the 7 Colored Fish imploded into particle shards, “that means I can attack you directly.”

The gigantic creature then punched right at the teenager, causing him to collapse & faint in defeat.

Masked Priest (LP: 2400) Teenager (LP: 0)

Masked Priest (LP: 2400) Teenager (LP: 0)

The masked priest stood & gazed at his defeated foe, as if he were some trash.

“What a waste of time, I need a stronger opponent,” said the masked priest.

Over on the horizon, the faint orange light of the morning sun began to rise. The masked priest realised this & ran off, leaving his opponent behind.

Later in the morning, Damataeus & Kai were watching TV. Marco had just woken up & was lazily lounging in the living room, while his 2 brothers paid sudden attention towards a special news bulletin.

“Over the past few days, there have been cases of people found in a state of coma around the local park. All the current victims are duelists & they seem to be dueling before as their last action. They all have a facial expression of pure fear in their eyes. As to who is causing this & why remains to be seen. This is Mary Willis signing off…”

“I wondered what happened to those people?” asked Kai.

“I don’t know, but I wish I could have the chance to beat the mastermind behind this,” said Damataeus excitedly, “don’t you agree, Marco?”

As he turned to face Marco, he was shocked to see Marco sleeping & drooling on the sofa. Kai giggled at his brother’s actions.

“He must be way too tired, even more than I expected,” thought Mrs. De’Lai, who was nearby.

“Damataeus, why don’t you take Marco to his room? I think he needs more shuteye,” suggested Mrs. De’Lai, in which Damataeus followed.

Later in the day, outside Oregeorgia General Hospital, Norman’s white car was parked there & Norman himself stepped out…in a doctor’s surgery outfit. He went inside the Hospital area & into 1 of the intensive care wards. Inside the ward was that teenager who was found this morning. Beside him was a nurse, she was apparently tired as she was only half-awake.

“Nurse, you can leave this patient to me,” said Norman.

“Oh, thanks, I was about to call the receptionist for a replacement,” replied the nurse as she left & yawned.

“That was easy enough,” thought Norman, “Now for the boy.”

Norman approached the boy & studied him, particularly his facial features…

“Those signs all point to 1 thing…” thought Norman when inspecting, “I need to make a call.”

During late afternoon, the phone of Penny’s house rang & Penny went to pick it up. She was surprised when she realised the caller.

“Hello, is Clair there?” asked the caller.

“How do you know about her?” demanded Penny, “and your voice…is so familiar…you’re Norman.”

“Took you long enough, you silly girl,” replied Norman, who was currently outside the Hospital.

“What do you want & how did you get our contacts?” demanded Penny.

“I have my sources,” said Norman as his hands flipped through a phonebook, “anyway, tell Clair & Fuyuki that I want to meet them at 7.30 pm in the park.”

“Why?” asked Penny, still suspicious of Norman’s intentions.

“Just do it! It’s about those recent cases there,” said Norman.

“You could say that earlier. Fine then,” said Penny, before she held up.

At 7.30 pm, the park was nearly deserted. Norman was seated on a bench, pretending to be reading a newspaper. Every now & then, he would turn left & right twice before focusing on the newspaper. Then, he saw Clair & Fuyuki walking. But there were 2 people he did not expected, they brought Penny & Curtis along. Norman sighed, but rolled up his newspaper & approached them himself.

“I assume you all have watched the news,” said Norman.

“If you’re talking about those coma duelist cases, then yes,” replied Fuyuki.

“So what gotta do with us?” asked Curtis.

“Not you, but I suspect that the Overmind is related to this,” said Norman.

“There you go again with your…”said Penny sarcastically before someone dashed into her. The person just continued running.

“Watch where you’re going!” yelled Clair.

Trailing from behind, Damataeus & Kai were also running. Both of them were nearly out of breath, probably due to the running.

“Damataeus!” exclaimed Fuyuki.

“Kai!” exclaimed Kai.

“What are you 2 doing here?” asked Curtis.

“We are chasing that mystery man who has been terrorizing the town,” said Kai.

“And we think he took out & took away Marco,” said Damataeus.

“Why would you say that?” asked Norman.

“Because we found him in Marco’s room,” said Damataeus.

“Enough talk & more chasing!” ordered Norman & everyone ran after the masked priest.

Soon, they managed to find the masked priest. However, he was not alone as Marin & Blake were with him. They seem to be negotiating on something.

“So Quetzal, have you obtained what our Lord desired?” asked Blake.

The masked priest called Quetzal simply took out an envelope from his robes.

“Excellent job & for that, his Highness is willing to grant you eternal usage of this boy’s body,” said Marin as he took the envelope.

“Hold it right there!” exclaimed Clair.

“Well, well, if it isn’t Ms Clair & her doofus company,” mocked Blake.

“You there!” Damataeus yelled, “What have you done to my brother?”

Quetzal remained silent at Damataeus’ question, but he took off his mask. Damataeus was shocked when he saw his true identity.

“Marco, you’re…Quetzal,” said Damataeus.

“No, you fool. I have possessed this vessel for my own use,” said Quetzal.

“You fiend!” yelled Fuyuki angrily, “You took over my friend’s body & I’ll make sure that you will die for it!”

“Hmph, this is getting more interesting by the second. Duel him,” Blake instructed, in which Quetzal only activated his Duel Disk as his response.

Quetzal (LP: 4000) Fuyuki (LP: 4000)

Quetzal (LP: 4000) Fuyuki (LP: 4000)

“My turn & I draw!” shouted Fuyuki, “I summon D.D. Survivor.” (ATK: 1800)

A dimensional vortex appeared from the ground & a man covered in a tattered cloak appeared.

“I set 1 card & that’s all,” said Fuyuki as a face-down card appeared.

“Took you long enough,” said Quetzal as he drew, “I activate Star Blast.”

Quetzal (LP: 3500) Fuyuki (LP: 4000)

Quetzal (LP: 3500) Fuyuki (LP: 4000)

“You lowered your life points, but for what!” exclaimed Fuyuki.

“Fuyuki, be careful!” shouted Clair, “not only he lowered his own Life Points; he also lowered his monsters’ Levels by 1.”

“Precisely, I can the Level 5-turned-Level 4 Ancient Giant to the field,” (ATK; 2200) said Quetzal as a giant seemingly made out of stone appeared, “and he will attack your Survivor with Ancient Impact!”

“I play Macro Cosmos now!” shouted Fuyuki as a blinding light transformed the area into a void in the middle of space.

“Where are we?” demanded Quetzal.

“In the deepest depths of space where the bodies of the departed wandered for all eternality,” replied Fuyuki, “in game terms, any card sent to the graveyard is now removed from play instead.”

“Futile attempt, for my Ancient Giant can still attack,” said Quetzal.

Ancient Giant followed his master’s orders & punched into Survivor & destroyed the D.D. Survivor.

Quetzal (LP: 3500) Fuyuki (LP: 3600)

Quetzal (LP: 3500) Fuyuki (LP: 3600)

“True, but Survivor is now removed from play & will return in the End Phase,” said Fuyuki.

“So he plays a D.D. Deck, very interesting,” thought Clair.

“I place a card face-down & play Spell Chronicle,” Quetzal said as a face=down card & scroll bearing 5 points appeared. Quetzal thenkept all the other cards in his hand.

“What gives!” demanded Curtis.

“Should I play Spell Chronicle, I must ditch my entire hand, and they are now removed from game due to Marco Cosmos,” Quetzal said, “but I can remove any 5 Spell or Trap Card in my deck from play.”

He searched his deck for 5 certain cards & they all vanished in thin air.

“Its other effects will be revealed in due time, but until then, I will end my turn,” Quetzal said as D.D. Survivor returned to the field. (ATK: 1800)

“Then it’s my turn,” said Fuyuki, “I play Graceful Charity & draw 3 new cards for the price of 2 cards & those will be removed from play.”

Fuyuki drew 3 cards from his deck & kept the 2 cards in his pocket. Suddenly, the Spell Chronicle scroll glowed.

“What!” asked Kai?

“Everytime you play a Spell Card, my scroll gains a Chronicle Counter. As to what they do, you will see on my next turn,” Quetzal said.

“1 of the 2 cards discarded is the Cyber Ouroboros, so now I can discard 1 more card to draw another one,” said Fuyuki as he kept 1 card & drew another, “I summon D.D. Warrior Lady!” (ATK: 1500)

From the darkness, a female warrior wearing a skin-tight outfit appeared.

“And she will attack your Ancient Giant with Different Dimension Blade,” ordered Fuyuki as Warrior Lady charged in with her sword.

“But won’t Warrior Lady be destroyed or something?” asked Kai.

“D.D. Warrior Lady is a powerful warrior who harnessed the power of an alternate world only referred as the Different Dimension. As such, whether she battles, she will always take her foe & herself to that realm,” explained Fuyuki, “in other words, they will be removed from play.”

“Not when I activate Class System,” said Quetzal, “when a monster attempts to take out another monster whose Level is higher, that monster will be destroyed.”

Before reaching Ancient Giant, D.D. Warrior Lady was destroyed by a blast from Class System.

“That will teach you a lesson on the hierarchy system, which should be abided by all,” said Quetzal.

“I play the spell card Remove Bomb,” Fuyuki said as the card appeared, “I remove the top 5 cards in my deck & you take 300 points of damage for every monster removed.”

Fuyuki took out the top 5 cards & looked at them. They were D.D. Crazy Beast, Bazoo the Soul-Eater, Mirror Force, Soul Release & Cyber Valley.

“3 monsters were among them, so you get 900 points of damage,” Fuyuki said.

Around Quetzal, 3 small explosions covered him & injured him.

Quetzal (LP: 2600) Fuyuki (LP: 3600)

Quetzal (LP: 2600) Fuyuki (LP: 3600)

“It matters not, for my Spell Chronicle gains another Chronicle Counter,” said Quetzal.

“He must have a use with those Chronicle Counters & something tells me that it ain’t the last when we saw those cards he removed himself,” thought Norman.

“I will shift my Survivor to defense for my final move,” said Fuyuki as D.D. Survivor knelt in defense. (DEF: 200)

“My turn & I draw,” said Quetzal, “Now I use the true power of my Spell Chronicle. By removing 2 Chronicle Counters, you can choose 1 of the 5 cards I removed due to Spell Chronicle’s effect & that card goes into my hand.”

The apparition of 5 cards appeared before Fuyuki. They were Field Barrier, Ancient Key, Ancient Tomes, and Pot of Greed and Negate Attack.

“I choose Ancient Key,” said Fuyuki & the card reappeared in Quetzal’s hand.

“I play Akashic Records, allowing me to draw 2 new cards. But if they were played before, they are removed from game,” said Quetzal as he drew, “Fortunately for me, they are brand new. Now I play Ancient Key.”

Then, the card’s image appeared along with 2 stone golems. (ATK: 400)

“Where did those guys come from?” inquired Fuyuki.

“My Ancient Key lets me summon 2 Stone Giants to the field,” Said Quetzal, “and I will now attack you.”

Ancient Giant punched into D.D. Survivor & crushed him like before. The 2 Stone Giant followed suit with their punches.

Quetzal (LP: 2600) Fuyuki (LP: 2800)

Quetzal (LP: 2600) Fuyuki (LP: 2800)

D.D. Survivor appeared again. (DEF: 200)

“I play Demise of the Land. Since you Special Summoned D.D. Survivor, I can activate a Field Spell such as Ancient City.”

It was bizarre, but a Mayan stone city mysteriously appeared from the depths of space.

“Ancient cities in space,” claimed Curtis, “that’s something you don’t see everyday.”

“He’s surely a strong one, just as His Highness believed,” said Blake.

“When he summons his ultimate monster, this duel is already set in stone,” said Marin.

Card of the Day

Spell Chronicle

Continuous Spell

Send all cards in your hand to the Graveyard. Select and remove from play 5 Spell or Trap Cards from your Deck. Each time your opponent activates a Spell Card, place 1 Chronicle Counter on this card. You can remove 2 Chronicle Counters from this card to have your opponent select 1 of the cards removed from play with this card's effect, and add it to your hand. When this card is removed from the field, you take 500 damage for each card that is still removed from play due to this card's effect.

Marin: Today’s card will be the Continuous Spell Card called Spell Chronicle. It requires its activator to discard his entire hand & remove 5 Spell or Trap Cards from the deck. It collects magical energy from the opponent’s cards & the collected energy could be harnessed to take a Spell or Trap Card removed by this card to your hand. Your opponent will effectively decide his own fate with this card.

[spoiler=Next Chapter]

Clair: This duel is getting worse & worse by the turns, Quetzal seems to be winning.

Marin: Crush him, Quetzal & the Overmind will guarantee you your reward.

Fuyuki: I will show you guys what my power is all about! Next on Yu-Gi-Oh Key of the Mind-Chapter 13-Time Collapsed Part II

Quetzal: Your friend is gone & soon you will join him as you burn away in my monster’s flames.

Heh, Marco's been possessed. That's what you get for messing with the COvermind!

I always liked Removal decks. But when i saw Questzal using Solomen's deck, i couldn't believe my eyes :O.

Well, the duel is going to get intense. Can Fuyuki fight off the Ancient Dragon?

Will it even be that dragon? Or is there a deadlier surprise in store...

Anyway, good chapter.

Heh' date=' Marco's been possessed. That's what you get for messing with the COvermind!

I always liked Removal decks. But when i saw Questzal using Solomen's deck, i couldn't believe my eyes :O.

Well, the duel is going to get intense. Can Fuyuki fight off the Ancient Dragon?

Will it even be that dragon? Or is there a deadlier surprise in store...

Anyway, good chapter.

[/quote']

thanks

and those are for me to know & for you to find out

NO MARCO DUEL YET! >if you cant tell, im annoyed.<

10/10 for that chapter though, 1 mistake:

“Should I play Spell Chronicle, I must ditch my entire hand, and they are now removed from game due to Marco Cosmos,” Quetzal said, “but I can remove any 5 Spell or Trap Card in my deck from play.”

Marco Cosmos. LOL

NO MARCO DUEL YET! >if you cant tell' date=' im annoyed.<

10/10 for that chapter though, 1 mistake:

“Should I play Spell Chronicle, I must ditch my entire hand, and they are now removed from game due to [u']Marco[/u] Cosmos,” Quetzal said, “but I can remove any 5 Spell or Trap Card in my deck from play.”

Marco Cosmos. LOL

just be patient,he will duel in due time

Archived