Yu-Gi-Oh Key of the Mind (FINISHED)

Wyhe

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh of course Fuyuki has powers over time and space' date=' so that could easily make him the Ally but why would he help the Overmind that's the real question.

[/quote']

You figured it out...

Fuyuki's the Ally! As to why, you'll see when he actually confessed the truth because no one in the story knows that.

oh of course Fuyuki has powers over time and space' date=' so that could easily make him the Ally but why would he help the Overmind that's the real question.

[/quote']

You figured it out...

Fuyuki's the Ally! As to why, you'll see when he actually confessed the truth because no one in the story knows that.

Because if he hadn't saved the Overmind then all Psychics including him and Claire been killed, or that there is an even bigger threat out there then the overmind that he had to ready Clair for. A threat that isn't a Psychic and would have destroyed the world if he hadn't done what he did.

[/quote']

You figured it out...

Because if he hadn't saved the Overmind then all Psychics including him and Claire been killed, or that there is an even bigger threat out there then the overmind that he had to ready Clair for. A threat that isn't a Psychic and would have destroyed the world if he hadn't done what he did.

you actually really thought up on this!I'm impressed...

I'm just gonna shut up for a while & let the story do the talking for me

[spoiler=Ch 50-Gemstone Rush Part II]

Previously on Yu-Gi-Oh Key of the Mind

Gethin had just infiltrated a prison facility of Arcadius Empire hidden in the Oregon Alps. After freeing the prisoners, Gethin had left on his own to deal with the generator for the mining machine. However, there was a person standing in his way from destroying the dreaded machine that creates the channel that suppresses willpower…Hashim…and Gethin could only remember the times they had…or rather the bad times…

Gethin had both his eyes fixed on Hashim, someone that Gethin knew only too well of his nature. Likewise, Hashim also stared at Gethin with his eyes flaring up for revenge. Both of them were practically locked in a staring showdown before Gethin grew tired & eventually blinked. Hashim then snickered at him.

“Always could not stand another man staring into your soul, could you,” claimed Hashim, “so I heard you have backstabbed the Overmind & you just came in here like you owned the place to do what...”

“What are you trying to say? Just get to the point already!” snapped Gethin.

“Still the same old impatient American, eh?” taunted Hashim, “ok, I plan to capture you & reel you in to the Great Overmind for a promotion as Knight! With that, I can leave this place behind, though I will be missing the same place I’ve spent day & night moving the tectonic plates till they match up to fit.”

“What! You were the one who moved the earth to form Oregon Alps!” exclaimed Gethin.

“Absolutely, the Overmind once knew of my ability to move the earth plates. So, he went to the Middle East to recruit me, so that I may move the earth to cover this location & its large deposit of special gemstones that channel his mind control,” said Hashim, “I obviously agreed to it, it was just too good of a deal to pass off, especially when he mentioned I could have wealth, power & nobility. I would be living like a king if not for infidels like you!”

“You were bullying all those new people back then! What right did you think you have to be a noble Knight of Arcadius?” snapped Gethin, “and when you accidentally lost that envelope containing vital information of his plans, you actually went on to blame a newcomer for it. But I knew your tricks & told you off in front of the Overmind for the sake of justice! Guess this is where he sent you.”

“He might have trusted you with that incident, but now he sees you as a traitor, while I see you as a free ticket to my future here. So let’s duel for my future!” said Hashim as he put on his Duel Disk, “by the way, this thing is made of pure gold & actual precious stones found here.”

“Always flaunting your wealth & power, I see. You hardly changed since those days,” said Gethin as he activated his own Duel Disk, “well, let me teach you a lesson that you will never forget!”

Hashim (LP: 4000) Gethin (LP: 4000)

Hashim (LP: 4000) Gethin (LP: 4000)

“I draw!” said Gethin, “and lesson no.1 is to summon my Life Fiend in Defense Mode!” (1600/1400)

A bony demon with a few yellow portions appeared on the field. It had yellow wings & it folded them for protection.

“I’m no idiot here, infidel!” said Hashim, “I know that your Life Fiend can give you extra Life Points whenever he deals me damage, something he won’t live long enough for.”

“We’ll see about that,” said Gethin, “I add 1 face-down card & end my turn.”

“Well I draw now!” proclaimed Hashim, “I’ll make you regret ever putting that thing in Defense. I know that you are afraid of the tight spaces and all…”

“But how did you know that?” wondered Gethin, “unless…you read my diary, didn’t you?”

“How clever of you…for once! Why would you think the Overmind knew of your secret double life in the Pro Leagues?” said Hashim, “but where was I…oh yeah, I was planning to take you far away from this land & back in time to China, 210 BC with this card, Mausoleum of the Emperor!”

Suddenly, the cavern structure of the generator room disappeared in favour of an open space environment, something that made Gethin let out a breath of relief. Below the field was a chasm with an entire contingent of terracotta soldiers styled after Chinese soldiers of the Qin Dynasty. Both duelists were found standing on stone platforms themselves & behind both of them was a great bonfire.

“Although I may be a Mid Easterner, I always do harbour interest towards foreign cultures like China. They used to be such a powerful nation back then; their land was like a vault of treasures! But look at that place now, they are divided into the Chinese Democratic Republic & the Chinese Communist Republic & that just tore the entire country apart!” said Hashim, “but about this card, it represents the tomb of Emperor Qin Shihuang, the 1st Emperor of China. This card allows both of us to summon our stronger monsters without Releases, but the price will be Life Points instead! So I give up 2 grand to summon my Darkness Destroyer in Attack Mode!” (2300/1800)

Hashim (LP: 2000) Gethin (LP: 4000)

Hashim (LP: 2000) Gethin (LP: 4000)

As the Life Points were paid out, 2 terracotta soldiers rose from the chasm & became 2 beams of light that retreated into the bonfire behind him. Suddenly, an even bigger demon appeared out of the bonfire as a flaming being. As the flames brushed off, its features became clear, with it being completely black with several edgy features & spikes. Its eyes glowed in an odd shade of red that gave it a mindless image.

“Ok, you have wasted half of your Life Points for some weak Level 7 monster. You have finally lost it during your time here,” said Gethin.

“With weaker raw power, it comes with a stronger effect that allows it to attack twice in 1 turn & injure you even when your monster is in Defense,” said Hashim, “Go, Null Destroy!”

Darkness Destroyer roared as it struck Life Fiend, but it was still on the field, Gethin still took the damage anyway.

[align=center]

Hashim (LP: 2000) Gethin (LP: 3100)[/align]

“What happened? Your fiend should be falling halfway to the abyss!” said Hashim, who was irritated.

“My Life Engraved happened of course,” said Gethin as he pointed to the newly-activated card.

“Oh yeah, that Trap Card prevents all Life Monsters from being destroyed in battle,” realised Hashim, “but that doesn’t stop me from taking a second chance at this. Null Destroy!”

Upon the command, Darkness Destroyer groaned again as it slashed Life Fiend again with its claws.

Hashim (LP: 2000) Gethin (LP: 2200)

Hashim (LP: 2000) Gethin (LP: 2200)

“Now we are nearly even in this, just pray that we had that Trap Card with you or your ass is cooked,” said Hashim, “just 2 face-down cards will do nicely for me & I end my turn as that.”

“Well I have to take my turn now,” said Gethin, “and I summon my Life Synchron in Attack Mode!” (1200/400)

The small young sorcerer appeared & held his staff bravely against his mighty & fearsome foe.

“Now I summon my own strong monster too with a Tuning! Life Fiend into Life Synchron, to be exact,” said Gethin as Life Synchron waved his staff & became 3 rings that surrounded Life Fiend, “The threads of life intertwine for a grand destiny! Become the light that shines along its lines! Synchro Summon! Appear now, Life Gallantry Knight!” (2400/1700)

Out of the light, a knight in platinum armor appeared. He held a circular shield on one arm & brandished out his long lance.

“I activate all my Traps at once, and they are all Continuous Traps too!” declared Hashim as all 2 cards opened as Life-Absorbing Machine & an unfamiliar Trap that depicted energy being drained from Guardian Angel Joan.

“Ok, I can recognise the first one, but what’s the 3rd one?” asked Gethin.

“A powerful Trap Card called Health Share,” said Hashim, “whenever the opponent activates a card effect that allows him to selfishly gain his own Life Points, the distribution will be shared among us. If I remembered my dueling correctly, your Life Synchron gives you Life Points equal to half of the summoned Synchro Monster.”

[align=center]

Hashim (LP: 2600) Gethin (LP: 2800)[/align]

“Thanks for the points by the way,” said Hashim sarcastically, “by the way, I’m being sarcastic here & if you don’t know what that means, I’m really lying to you.”

“Regardless, you really won’t be grateful to me once I tenderize your Destroyer with my Gallantry Knight’s Gallantry Spear!” commanded Gethin as Gallantry Knight pierced Darkness Destroyer’s body with his spear.

[align=center]

Hashim (LP: 2500) Gethin (LP: 2800)[/align]

“When my Gallantry Knight destroys a monster in battle, his effect activates & I can force you to discard a card from your hand & there will be a special effect based on the card itself,” said Gethin as he looked at Hashim’s hand, “the card…on my right, take it out!”

Hashim revealed it to be Kuraz the Light Monarch & slid it to the graveyard.

“Since that was a Monster, you will now take damage equal to that monster’s Level x100…so that will 600 points off your score,” said Gethin as the shield of Gallantry Knight launched an energy blast at Hashim.

[align=center]

Hashim (LP: 1900) Gethin (LP: 2800)[/align]

“I now end my turn,” said Gethin.

“I draw,” said Hashim, “and during my Standby Phase, Life-Absorbing Machine kicks in & gives me half of those precious Life Points that I’ve lost last round.”

Hashim (LP: 2900) Gethin (LP: 2800)

“Now I play the Pot of Greed for 2 new cards,” said Hashim as he drew the cards out, “now I summon my Hate Agent in Defense Mode!” (0/0)

A red worm-like creature appeared on the field. Its maw-shaped mouth opened up to reveal a mass of tentacles.

“Now I give him some protection with Heart of Clear Water,” said Hashim as his Hate Agent glowed, “and I conclude my turn.”

“Then I will draw,” said Gethin, “and summon my Life Lancer in Attack Mode.” (1600/1200)

Another knight in plated armor appeared, though this one only had a lance & no shield for protection.

“Even though your Hate Agent is protected from destruction thanks to that bloody Equip Spell of yours, my Life Lancer’s weapon is so sharp that it can easily pierce right through your defenses,” said Gethin, “go, Spear Pierce!”

Life Lancer then ran towards Hate Agent & struck it with his lance.

[align=center]

Hashim (LP: 1300) Gethin (LP: 2800)[/align]

“My Life Gallantry Knight may not attack you since that will have no effect, so I end my Battle Phase,” said Gethin.

“Now that your Battle Phase have gone by, the effect of my Hate Agent activates & gives me back Life Points that I’ve lost earlier in battle,” said Hashim.

“All that effort…gone down the drain like that,” taunted Gethin, “fine, I end my turn!”

“I draw,” said Hashim, “and I set 1 card face-down & summon my own knight, Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight!” (2300/2100)

A knight in a red-accented blue armor appeared in his steed, a purple horse. The knight himself carried a couple of red lances.

“Before you go whining on how I could summon him without any Life Point reduction, he can be Normal Summoned without Release if I have no cards left in my hand,” said Hashim, “anyway, let’s joust! Spiral Spear Strike!”

Swift Gaia’s steed galloped towards Life Lacer with Gaia thrusting his lance out. Life Lancer noticed it too & prepared to counterattack, but Gaia’s spear impaled him first.

[align=center]

Hashim (LP: 2900) Gethin (LP: 2100)[/align]

“Since my hand is all empty, my turn ends here,” said Hashim.

“My turn,” said Gethin as he drew, “Now, let’s do it, Gallantry Spear!” commanded Gethin.

As Gallantry Knight charged towards Swift Gaia, Swift Gaia thrusted his own lance & pierced through Gallantry Knight’s armor instead. (2300/1800~2700/2200)

Hashim (LP: 2900) Gethin (LP: 1800)

Hashim (LP: 2900) Gethin (LP: 1800)

“My Life Gallantry Knight! What happened to him!” exclaimed Gethin.

“Don’t burst your nerves over this, my Trap Card Shield Spear would be blamed for this,” said Hashim, “after all, it gives my Knight 400 more points, which is enough to make you look bad.”

“Arg…I put Shield Angel in Defense Mode & end my turn,” said Gethin as a valkyrie with a ornate shield appeared in front of Gethin.

“I draw,” said Hashim, “and play Card of Demise to draw 5 new cards, but you must discard them all after 5 turns, in which I will be dragging you off to the Overmind.”

As such, Hashim drew out 5 new cards himself.

“Firstly, I play my Dian Keto the Cure Master for the 1000 point gain,” said Hashim.

[align=center]

Hashim (LP: 3900) Gethin (LP: 1800)[/align]

“And now we are going to end this charade once & for all!” said Hashim, “I use the effect of the Mausoleum Field Spell again to summon the Level 8 Super Conductor Tyranno!” (3300/1400)

Hashim (LP: 1900) Gethin (LP: 1800)

Hashim (LP: 1900) Gethin (LP: 1800)

Like before, 2 terracotta soldiers rose from the chasm & were absorbed into the bonfire. Suddenly, a large creature appeared from it. It was something like a cybernetic version of dinosaur. Besides the cyborg parts, its flesh was green. It roared with pure anger as it appeared.

“Swift Gaia, take down his Shield Angel with your Spiral Spear Strike!” commanded Hashim as Swift Gaia pierced through Shield Angel’s shield with ease, “with your field cleared out, I attack you with my Tyranno! Go, Super Electro Impact!”

“Not when I discard this card, the Spell Card called Life Eternal,” said Gethin, “when I discard it, all Damage is reduced to 0 unless the said Damage will render my Life Points to the exact value of 0, that is.”

Super Conductor Tyranno blasted out an electrical blast from its mouth, but Gethin was protected by a veil of light.

“Ok, now you are burning me up!” yelled Hashim, “You infidel will learn your place now! Because…I can play my strongest & rarest card in my collection! This creature is so powerful that I can only summon it by removing 1 LIGHT & 1 DARK Monster in my graveyard from play, Kuraz the Light Monarch & Darkness Destroyer will suffice for the job!”

“Light & Dark monsters!” exclaimed Gethin, “you couldn’t be…there’s no way…they are supposed to be…”

“All gone, you infidels always believe that things could just be gone that easily,” said Hashim as he shook his head, “As darkness overlaps light, the door of the Void will now open! To a world of doom & demise, I call forth my ultimate beast…the bringer of your end…the Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End!!!” (3000/2500)

“No way…it couldn’t be…no!” exclaimed Gethin.

“Then watch the light show as it comes to our duel,” said Hashim as he placed the card down.

The faint images of Kuraz & Darkness Destroyer appeared as they were absorbed into a dark void. In a few moments, light started to emerge from the void & a large dragon appeared out of it. It was green in colour along with several bony parts & had a long red mane. The dragon’s very presence here brought Gethin a tremendous feeling of fear to his heart.

“That thing…it was banned in tournaments long ago,” stuttered Gethin.

“But this is no tournament, and I can choose to use it whenever I wish to!” said Hashim, “now I invoke his special ability…the same ability that led to its forbidden status, by paying 1000 Life Points, every single last card on the field & in our hands will be cleaned right off & you take 300 points of damage for each of them.”

“So…counting the 3 cards in your hand…the 7 cards on your side…the 4 cards in my hand…” muttered Gethin.

“Not to mention the field spell as well, that gives out a total of 15 cards & 4500 points…more than enough to do you in,” said Hashim, “Chaos Emperor Dragon, burn him alive with your Chaos Firestorm!”

[align=center]

Hashim (LP: 900) Gethin (LP: 1800)[/align]

Chaos Emperor Dragon then breathed out his deadly green flames upon the field & scorched everything there, including itself. The flames had also reached to both players’ hands & burnt off the cards on hand. However, the flames were all trying to hurt Gethin. As the flames died out, Gethin was still standing strong with his Life Points unchanged & the image of Shield Angel in front of him.

“What! You should’ve been dry-fried & ready to be taken in by now!” exclaimed the infuriated Hashim.

“Too bad for you that my Shield Angel can be removed from play too, so that I can negate Effect Damage,” said Gethin, “seeing as we all have nothing on the field now, you have to end your turn.”

“Whatever!” said Hashim, “but whatever you draw on your next turn is important now.”

“I know, so let’s see if Lady Luck is on my side today,” said Gethin as he drew out his card. As he saw it, he smiled.

“Your fate is already sealed when you play that dragon, if only you didn’t something so stupid, you might be beaten me,” said Gethin, “guess you have to lose to learn, I summon my finisher, my Life Warrior!” (1600/1000)

A warrior in golden armor appeared.

“Since I have higher Life Points than you, he gains 400 more points,” (1600/1000~2000/1000) said Gethin, “but that is more than enough to subdue you, so attack him directly!”

Life Warrior then charged at Hashim & slashed him with his sword.

Hashim (LP: 0) Gethin (LP: 1800)

Hashim (LP: 0) Gethin (LP: 1800)

“Game over, mate,” said Gethin as his foe collapsed, “and now, let’s get down to business quickly. These caves are giving me the creeps.”

Gethin took out another card from his pocket, System Down, & set it in Duel Disk.

“Source of the Overmind’s strength, burn in hell,” said Gethin as he activated the card & the generator imploded along with the rest of the machines in the mine, “time to get out of here, Hashim…”

However, Hashim was gone already. While he was still stumped, he still had to flee the explosions.

While Gethin was dueling against Hashim & then running for his life, Curtis, Candice & Manny were being preoccupied by an army of masked grunts & Syntho-Daemons. Currently, they were down only to 3 masked grunts.

The first duel of the trio was between Curtis & some unknown masked grunt. Curtis currently had his Destiny Hero-Dasher (2100/1000) in Attack Mode with a face-down card. However, his opponent had a Big Shield Gardna (100/2600) in Defense Mode on the field with a face-down card & he was about to begin his turn.

[align=center]

Grunt (LP: 1700) Curtis (LP: 3700)[/align]

“I summon my Tuner Monster, Jutte Fighter in Attack Mode!” said the grunt. (700/900)

A tiny oriental-looking warrior appeared on the field.

“What, a Tuner monster!” exclaimed Curtis.

“I Tune Big Shield Gardna with Jutte Fighter to Synchro Summon my Goyo Guardian!” said the grunt as Jutte Fighter became 2 rings that encircled Gardna & then a kabuki-like figure with a rope-like weapon appeared, (2800/2000) “Attack his Dasher with Goyo Lariat!”

Goyo Guardian swung his rope & lashed it out on Dasher.

[align=center]

Grunt (LP: 1700) Curtis (LP: 3000)[/align]

“When Goyo Guardian has destroyed a monster in battle, I can bring it back from the graveyard as my defender,” said the grunt as Goyo Guardian swung his rope at Curtis’ graveyard & Dasher appeared out of it, (2100/1000) “and I play All-Out Attacks so that my Special Summoned Dasher goes out to attack you too.”

Dasher then broke himself free of Goyo Guardian’s grip & rammed down Curtis.

Grunt (LP: 1700) Curtis (LP: 900)

Grunt (LP: 1700) Curtis (LP: 900)

“Due to that strike, I play my Damage Condenser to summon something within the range of 2100,” said Curtis as he discarded a card, “something like my Queen’s Knight!” (1500/1600)

The female red knight appeared.

“Set 1 card & end turn,” said the grunt.

“I draw,” said Curtis, “and I summon my King’s Knight in Attack Mode!” (1600/1400)

Next to Queen’s Knight, the orange-armored knight appeared.

“With him out here with his queen, I get to summon Jack’s Knight as well,” said Curtis as a blue armored knight appeared too, “and I play my Polymerization Spell Card & fuse all 3 of my Poker Knights!”

Suddenly, the 3 Poker Knights were melded into a swirling portal & a new knight came out. He was considerably larger than his component monsters & decked in black armor & had purple hair. A shield was placed on his left hand, while he held a great sword on his right hand. (3800/2500)

“Behold, my Arcana Knight Joker. They say that in poker, the joker has no value, but this game shows that it is quite strong actually, quite an irony,” said Curtis, “but it’s even more ironic that you brought forth your downfall like that. If I attack Dasher with him, this duel will end! Go, Royal Finale Slash!”

“Not if I play my Sakuretsu Armor Trap Card to destroy your Knight before it even destroys Dasher,” said the grunt.

“My Arcana Knight can negate a card effect of any kind as long as I discard a card of the same type as what I want to negate,” said Curtis ad he discard D-Fortune.

Joker then slashed Dasher in half & the grunt fainted in defeat as his Life Points were dwindled to nothing.

[align=center]

Grunt (LP: 0) Curtis (LP: 900)[/align]

Meanwhile, Candice was also putting up a duel against another grunt. Candice had a monster face-down & another face-down card on her side, while her opponent had some weird creature that looked like a block of ice with him in Defense Mode too. (1000/1800)

Grunt (LP: 1700) Candice (LP: 1700)

Grunt (LP: 1700) Candice (LP: 1700)

“Now I Release my Water Effigy for a WATER Normal Monster like my Gogiga Gagagigo!” said the grunt as the ice block disappeared for a giant cybernetic bipedal lizard. Its look was one of bloodlust, insanity & fury, (2950/2800) “now I give him the Equip Spell Drain Strike. When he attacks a defensive monster, damage can be dealt & I gain that amount myself. So attack now!”

As the giant reptile raised its fist to crush the hidden monster, it opened up to be a blue mammalian lizard & its tail spun to create a blizzard as it was about to be attacked. (800/1600)

“Blizzard Tail…” muttered Candice as the attack connected.

Grunt (LP: 2650) Candice (LP: 550)

Grunt (LP: 2650) Candice (LP: 550)

“Your attack might be successful, but my Blizzard Lizard inflicts 300 points of damage when it is destroyed in battle,” said Candice.

“Uh…end turn…” said the grunt.

“My turn & I draw,” said Candice, “now I play Call of the Haunted to revive my Blizzard Lizard…it kind of rhythms though.” (800/1600)

As the popular Trap Card opened itself, the blue lizard gone long returned to the field.

“And from my hand, I activate Ice Mirror!” declared Candice, “with this card, I can now summon a copy of a Level 3 or lower WATER Monster on my side of the field & my Blizzard Lizard falls under that category.”

Suddenly, another copy of Blizzard Lizard appeared on the field. (800/1600)

“And now I will Release both my Lizards for the queen…my Ice Queen!” said Candice as the 2 lizards melded into a portal that a beautiful being emerged from. She was wearing a long dress designed with ice & held a staff of ice. Even the upper portions of her face were covered by ice. (2900/2100)

“But that is only 50 points behind my monster, too bad,” said the grunt.

“My Ice Queen is the ruler of a realm of WATER monsters & she can bring the foe’s WATER Monster to my side if I pay 500 Life Points,” said Candice.

[align=center]

Grunt (LP: 2650) Candice (LP: 50)[/align]

Gogiga Gagagigo suddenly felt woozy & stumbled to Candice’s side of the field.

“Now, my Ice Queen attacks you directly with Blizzard Storm!” ordered Candice as Ice Queen waved her staff & caused a great blizzard on the field. The grunt couldn’t stand the extreme condition & eventually fell down in defeat.

Grunt (LP: 0) Candice (LP: 50)

Grunt (LP: 0) Candice (LP: 50)

Finally, Manny was in for duel with the last grunt left & was about to conduct his turn. Manny currently had his Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke (1800/1000) on his side, while his opponent had a Panther Warrior on his side. (2000/1000)

Grunt (LP: 2700) Manny (LP: 1100)

Grunt (LP: 2700) Manny (LP: 1100)

“Ok buddy, I Release my Grandmaster for the leader of the ninja army, Ninja Master Shogun!” said Manny as Sasuke disappeared in a portal of light for a man donned in red armor & an oni mask, (1600/1400) “and before you start blabbering on how weak it is, I will explain his effect that allows him to call out 2 of his soldiers to the field. Come back at your master’s call, Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke & Ninja Commander Kabuki!” (1800/1000, 700/700)

The silver armored ninja with 2 katanas appeared along with another ninja in a pure white outfit.

“When Kabuki is summoned, I can summon another ninja like Ninja Soldier Katana,” said Manny as a black ninja appeared, (400/400) “next I play off the A. Forces Spell Card to give them even more power than ever.” (1600/1400~2400/1400, 1800/1000~2200/1000, 700/700~1500/700, 400/400~1200/400)

“All of them…they can…” stuttered the grunt in fear.

“Wipe out the rest of your Life Points clean…so attack him & put him out of his misery!” said Manny as Shogun destroyed Panther Warrior while the other of his ninjas all struck him down.

Grunt (LP: 0) Manny (LP: 1100)

Grunt (LP: 0) Manny (LP: 1100)

“Whew…they are sure easy to handle here,” remarked Manny as he turned off his Duel Disk.

“That’s because they only provide the illusion of numbers only,” said Candice, “the true asset here are the Psychics, who are usually special agents or commanders. But I have to say that dragon-like Syntho-Daemon was sure a tough one with that Volcanic deck.”

“Well, either way, you all have done splendid keeping them at hold,” said Gethin as he walked out to meet them.

“Hey, where were you?” asked Candice.

“Handling 2 unfinished businesses here,” said Gethin, “and they are both handled rather well.”

Suddenly, there was an eerie moan heard there. While it wasn’t clear, it actually sounded something like ‘Master Gethin…’

“That voice…Metiel!” said Gethin as he turned around to see the weak remains of the fallen Syntho-Daemon, “what happened to you?”

“Well, it was in my way & I had to duel him. But he suddenly melted off when I won,” explained Curtis.

“Master…don’t blame him…it was someone else’s idea to reprogram us…” said Metiel weakly.

“Someone else…who?” demanded Gethin.

“Professor Oblivia…the head of Arcadius Research Corps…” said Metiel weakly, “she made all of us…to self-destruct when we…lost a duel...”

“That witch…doesn’t she know even Syntho-Daemons have a life!” cried Gethin as his face contorted to one of anguish & shed a teardrop.

“Master…you cried for me…I can leave in peace now…” said Metiel as it dragged itself closer to Gethin, “but…I must tell you…things…future plans…”

“Don’t strain yourself, boy. Just the main points,” said Gethin as Metiel whispered into Gethin’s ear, “oh no…”

“But it is…true…please master…live on…plea…” said Metiel weakly, but it imploded into black blood soon.

“Black blood! They are gross!” complained Manny as he tried wiping them off his clothes.

“Bite your tongue!” yelled Gethin in anger as part of the roof collapsed.

“Shush, he’s mourning for a dead one,” said Candice.

“But that’s only…eh…artificial, right?” wondered Curtis.

“Maybe so, but he was the one in charge of Project Synth-Doom…the Syntho-Daemon project,” explained Candice, “They must have meant a lot to him.”

In another part of the sky fortress, there was a special series of rooms for Arcadius’ research & development. The Overmind, Marin & Yugi were paying that particular sector a visit, guided by its head, Professor Oblivia. Prof. Oblivia was a mid-30s woman with quite a feminine figure of her own. She was dressed in lab coat over a skin-tight cat suit that revealed much of her figure.

“And now Your Majesty, Sir Marin & whoever you are, I now give you our department’s latest achievements yet,” said Oblivia as she pointed to a curtain in the distance.

“It’s a curtain! Are you wasting our time or what?” questioned Marin.

“Ah…but see what’s behind it instead,” said Oblivia, “men, show His Majesty of our work.”

The curtain was about to draw open when a grunt suddenly dashed inside.

“The Ultimate One, our prison facility & gem deposit in Oregon Alps has been infiltrated & all its prisoners have now escaped,” said the grunt in a feminine yet bold voice.

“Sakura…she’s freed…that’s it, Overmind, our friendship is over!” yelled Yugi as he tried to leave, but Marin blocked him with his sword.

“Now, now…we can solve this without invoking violence. Oblivia, do your work,” said the Overmind.

“Happily, Your Majesty,” said Oblivia as she pressed herself against Yugi & kissed him on his lips; Yugi then fell down as unconscious.

“I have rewritten his memories so that he would forget whatever he just heard,” said Oblivia, “this skill is quite useful back when I was a prostitute in Las Vegas…stealing their stuff & wiping off their memories like that.”

“A skill that is better off by my side,” said the Overmind, “Marin, bring Mr. Tenma to my throne room & keep him there while I join you later. Oblivia, we must continue this on another occasion.”

As such, the Overmind walked off with Marin, who had Yugi on his back.

[spoiler=Card of the Day]

Mausoleum of the Emperor

Field Spell

Both players can Normal Summon or Set monsters without Tribute(s) by paying 1000 Life Points x the number of monsters needed to Tribute Summon them.

Gethin: So today’s card had to be Hashim’s cards, but this is better than Chaos Emperor Dragon. Anyway, this is Mausoleum of the Emperor. The structures are based from the army of terracotta soldiers that supposedly guard the Tomb of Emperor Qin Shihuang, an evil tyrant who ruled China with an iron fist. This card can let us summon our more powerful monsters easily by paying 1000 Life Points for every necessary Release.

[spoiler=Next Chapter]

Clair: This is when things are gonna become rough & I must be strong & calm if I wish to keep everyone safe & sound.

Yugi: So am I, I was forced to work with the Overmind so that he will not hurt my daughter. Now, he offered a chance to free her…on 1 condition…that is to duel & defeat you…To that end, he even gave me these wrenched cards…Next on Yu-Gi-Oh Key of the Mind-Ch 51-Return of the Divine Terror! Those cards…they should never be used since that time, but I had no more alternatives left now!

Clair: Those cards…what are they!?

“All that effort…gone down the drain like that' date='” taunted Gethin, “fine, I end my turn!”

'taunted' doesn't sound like the right word in that situation... But apart from that, awesome!

Divinity... This sounds bad, I think the next duel will be DEVASTATING.

[/quote']

yup

guess what am I about to show in that chapter that is so feared....

[spoiler=Ch 51-Return of the Divine Terrors]

In the Overmind’s own throne room, Yugi was slowly making a recovery. The seated Overmind & the standing Marin were watching him from a dais above.

“What…oh my head…I can’t remember anything,” claimed Yugi.

“Hmm, Oblivia actually did something useful for once,” remarked Marin.

“M. Tenma, I have a proposition for you,” said the Overmind & Yugi then faced him & stood up.

“Yah, what is it?” wondered Yugi.

“It is now time for me to strike the world for their sins 10 years ago, but Clair Kinet would interfere with it,” said the Overmind, “therefore, I need you to duel her.”

“And on what conditions do you think I will help your mad plans?” yelled Yugi.

“On the part that I shall release your daughter back to you & both of you shall live a new life as nobles in my new world,” said the Overmind, “I shall make sure that no one will ever harm your daughter or any of your descendants.”

“For Sakura’s sake…I’ll do it then,” obliged Yugi.

“Knew you would see things my way,” said the Overmind, “they say that true beings possess their own willpower & that allows them to do anything, even those of the immoral or impossible. Now I ask you, how willing are you to save your own daughter who is bound to you by blood itself?”

“I’ll do anything for her,” said Yugi almost immediately.

“Ah, if so, let’s test your willpower with these cards,” said the Overmind as a grunt presented Yugi a platter with 3 cards on it.

Yugi then looked at them & his confused look was quickly replaced with one of fear.

“Those cards…you can’t be serious! Grandpa Yakou once said that they must never be used and…” shouted Yugi in hysteria.

“Who cares about your grandfather!” barked Marin, “he also used those cards to pummel your precious namesake or are you unwilling? That kinda contradicts that bold claim of yours just now.”

“Well, if you are unwilling to do so, I will quickly send my grunts to destroy them, but your daughter would most likely pay for your lack of cooperation,” said the Overmind.

“Uh…if I duel with those cards, will Sakura be safe?” asked Yugi.

“Yes, I give my word for it,” said the Overmind.

Yugi remained silent, but he took the cards on the platter & left the throne room.

“But my Lordship, what if he does defeat Clair & demands his daughter back, he will start a riot when he knows the truth,” said Marin.

“Since Sakura is no longer with us, it will only be a matter of time before he really finds out. Therefore, I must use him as much as possible,” said the Overmind, “Those cards I gave him possess 1 of the powerful wills in the universe…the will of the Wicked Gods. Surely they can easily corrupt any fool who is dumb enough to use them especially him. Also, issue the conditions where Clair & him shall duel.”

“Yes, Your Imperialness,” responded Marin as he stepped out.

Later on, in the streets of Oregeorgia, there was a sudden downpour that most people were caught by surprise. Fortunately, Clair had an umbrella with her & that let her take a much relaxed walk in the rain, unlike other people who were taken by surprise.

“I really had to thank the Ally for this, but that last card…” muttered Clair.

“Hello, Clair Kinet,” said Marin who was behind her, wearing a raincoat & normal clothes, “you sure came out prepared, didn’t you?”

“It’s you! Spill the beans now, where are they?” demanded Clair.

“Fine, I will say it out. Since the tournament is now over, I plan to do it anyway,” said Marin, “go to the Stadium as soon as you can, this will be my hint.”

After saying that, Marin quickly left in a rushing manner.

“What, I guess I can only go there now,” said Clair as she started running herself, “just hope it isn’t a trap.”

“Too bad it will be one, a good one too,” said Marin as he continued running.

In a matter of a few minutes, Clair had finally reached the Stadium where she & several others had quite intense duels there for 2 days. Ever since the events of yesterday where the tournament was at its final duel, the appearance of the Crimson Dragon & her victory, the Stadium became eerily quiet. As Clair walked out to the main arena, a booming voice called out to her.

“Clair Kinet, I challenge you to a duel!” called Yugi via a microphone that he held as he walked to face Clair & the exits suddenly slammed themselves shut. He was carrying a black & green Duel Disk on his arm.

“Mr. Tenma, what is the meaning of this?” inquired Clair.

“The meaning of this…is that I am going to duel you & when you lose, I’m going to send to the Overmind!” replied Yugi.

“So you are working for him!” exclaimed Clair, “but why?”

“I have my reasons for that, but they hardly at all! I just want a duel!” demanded Yugi as he activated his Duel Disk.

“Not when I get my answers…” retorted Clair.

“If you aren’t willing to duel, then I’ll just have to force you to it,” said Yugi as he pressed a button on his Duel Disk.

“Duel Disk overwriting sequence activating…” spoke a mechanical voice, “Duel Disk overwritten.”

As the mechanical voice finished, Clair’s Duel Disk suddenly activated on its own.

“What! But I didn’t even activate it…” said Clair.

“Don’t worry, that is no glitch, but a special feature of my Duel Disk,” explained Yugi, “the concept is mainly used by Duel Chasers, police officers who dueled against outlaw Turbo Duelists. Their special Duel Runners are equipped with a special device capable of forcing another Turbo Duelist into a duel, and this is the ultimate rare Cop’s Disk, a variation of that concept. But without further bragging, let’s duel!”

Yugi (LP: 4000) Clair (LP: 4000)

Yugi (LP: 4000) Clair (LP: 4000)

“I draw,” said Yugi, “and just to let you know, this here is merely an alternate deck that I had made in my own free time.”

“Oh really, then what kind of deck are you playing?” wondered Clair.

“You’ll see soon enough,” said Yugi, “I set 1 monster face-down & from my hand, I activate Jam Breeding Machine.”

A horizontal card was placed on the field & a dome-like machine appeared as well.

“That’s for my turn,” declared Yugi.

After his first turn ended, Yugi stared at 1 particular card in his hand, a card that he had heard stories from Yakou Tenma…stories of horror.

“Prepare 3 bodies as offerings for my revival…the rebirth of the destruction god…” spoke a deep voice in Yugi’s mind as he gazed at that card.

“Playing on the defensive side, eh,” said Clair, “the best defense is a good offense & my Psychic Snail will prove that point!” (1900/1200)

A giant purple-yellow snail appeared on the field & made a groaning sound.

“For a food served as a side dish in France, this is a surprisingly aggressive monster,” remarked Yugi.

“Just wait till you see him attack that face-down over there,” said Clair.

Psychic Snail launched a bolt of electricity from its antennas & the face-down card revealed itself as a blue botch of slime in a rough yellow armor. 1 hand was shaped like a simplified version of a human’s hand, while the other one was a slimy scythe. (800/2000)

[align=center]

Yugi (LP: 4000) Clair (LP: 3900)[/align]

“Sorry, but it seems that my Humanoid Slime’s molecular structure is way too thick for your snail’s attack,” said Yugi.

“I place just 2 face-down cards & end my turn,” said Clair.

“I draw,” said Yugi, “and at this moment, my Jam Breeding Machine gets cracking & produces a little Slime Token to my side of the field in Attack Mode.”

The machine made a strange noise as a small blob of slime popped out of it. (WATER/Aqua/LV 1/ATK 0/DEF 0)

“I follow up with placing it in defense & setting a face-down,” said Yugi, “I now end my turn.”

“Strange, you’re doing nothing more than defending yourself,” said Clair as she drew, “I summon my Destrutotron in Attack Mode!” (1600/400)

The computer-like being appeared on the field & the face on the screen looked around its surroundings.

“I know that that monster can destroy my face-down, so I activate it right away,” said Yugi as he activated the card, revealed to be Threatening Roar, “now you can’t declare an attack this turn.”

“Drat, I will just have to end my turn on that note,” said Clair.

“This will mean I can begin my turn now,” said Yugi, “and now, a new Slime Token is summoned in Attack Mode too.” (0/0)

The machine made a weird noise again as it shot out a slime blob.

“Perhaps you are wondering why I had been so defensive so far, well it’s time to go on the other end & be offensive!” said Yugi.

“So you were planning to accumulate monster tokens so that you can Advance Summon a high level monster!” said Clair, “too bad that your Jam Breeding Machine also jams you from summoning anything other than Slime Tokens.”

“C’mon, since I owned the company who made all the cards in the game, I ought to know their effects,” said Yugi, “I play my Magic Planter to draw 2 cards in exchange for a Continuous Spell Card I control.”

Several vines appeared from the ground & took Jam Breeding Machine apart as Yugi drew out 2 cards.

“With that stumbling block out of the way, I can finally do this. I Release all 3 of my Slime monsters!” declared Yugi as Humanoid Slime & the 2 slime Tokens melded into a portal.

“3 monsters at once, what you are summoning?” asked Clair.

Yugi however remained ignorant of Clair’s questioning & held his hands wide apart as blue flames erupted from the portal formed.

“As the ground splits astride, the flames of destruction shall consume all! All shall burn in its wake! I call forth the Devil’s Destroyer…the Wicked Eraser!!!” (?/?)

The blue flames that came out formed into the outline of a serpentine dragon with wings. As the flames brushed off its body, it was shown to be brown & partially covered with an armor that might be part of its body. As it finally made an appearance on the field, it let out a mighty roar that could be heard from miles away.

“What…what is…is this…thing?” asked Clair, amazed by the beast’s appearance.

“The Wicked Eraser, 1 of the 3 Wicked God cards,” replied Yugi coldly.

Meanwhile, the Ally himself could clearly hear the roar of the Wicked Eraser from his current location, the rooftop of a skyscraper.

“And so he has called out the Wicked Gods that must be sealed for all time,” said the Ally, “it is time to act fast, Gethin should have the prisoners all freed & on their way back by now.”

The Ally then disappeared into thin air after saying that.

Jam Breeding Machine

Continuous Spell

During each of your Standby Phases, Special Summon 1 "Slime Token" (Aqua-Type/WATER/LEVEL 1/ATK 500/DEF 500) in Attack Position to your side of the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you cannot Normal Summon, Flip Summon, or Special Summon any other monster (except Slime Tokens).

Yugi: Today’s card is the Jam Breeding Machine. As its name suggests, it breeds Slime Tokens during each of my Standby Phases. On first sight, you would think that you can Release them for a powerful monster. However, the Machine prevents you to summon anything else…but that can be overcome rather easily…

[spoiler=Next Chapter]

Clair: I’m now dealing with the 3 Wicked Gods…the powerful creatures that even the Egyptian Gods have a hard time with…no wait…you destroyed your own monster!

Yugi: This is all part of the plan…I Release these monsters for the other 2 Gods! Next on Yu-Gi-Oh Key of the Mind-Ch 52-Triple Forbidden Terrors!

Sakura: Father, wake up!

The Wicked Gods... First up is my least favorite one. Yay, get rid of him first :).

Jam Breeding machine... Will we be seeing more slime monsters to swarm and summon the other wicked gods? Or will he just use any rushing card possible... Either way, Clair's in for a tough time. Yugi's 'namesake' beat it, but considering his destiny draw, that's hardly comforting...

The Wicked Gods... First up is my least favorite one. Yay' date=' get rid of him first :).

Jam Breeding machine... Will we be seeing more slime monsters to swarm and summon the other wicked gods? Or will he just use any rushing card possible... Either way, Clair's in for a tough time. Yugi's 'namesake' beat it, but considering his destiny draw, that's hardly comforting...

[/quote']

don't worry,I've scheduled for Wicked Eraser to be wiped out rather quickly

like Strings' deck, this deck is just a Slime Deck with the Wicked Gods placed in it.

[spoiler=Ch 52-Triple Forbidden Terrors]

Previously on Yu-Gi-Oh Key of the Mind

Marin had given me a hint to go to the Stadium if I want to see my foster family & hopefully save them, but I found Yugi Tenma, the head of Industrial Illusions, challenging me to a duel. He seems stressed up, as though he was also fighting for the sake of someone he cared about. From the start, he was playing the game defensively. But now, he had just changed course & summoned the Wicked Eraser…a monster I’m having bad feelings about…

Clair stood facing her opponent, Yugi Tenma & his recently-summoned monster, the Wicked Eraser. (?/?) Clair also had 2 face-down cards & her Psychic Snail (1900/1200) along with her Destructotron (1600/400), both of which were in Attack Mode.

Yugi (LP: 4000) Clair (LP: 3900)

Yugi (LP: 4000) Clair (LP: 3900)

“Perhaps you are wondering why my Eraser’s stats remain unconfirmed, well I can verify that,” said Yugi, “but first, I play Mischief of the Goddess. I can look into your hand & put a Spell Card on the field.”

The images of Clair’s remaining cards appeared above her. (Psi-Impulse, Lost Star Descent, Doppel Gainer)

“Seeing that there is only 1 Spell Card there, I pick your Psi-Impulse,” said Yugi.

Clair then took that card & slid it face-down on her side.

“So what’s the point of all this?” asked Clair.

“The point is that you now have more cards on your side of the field,” said Yugi, “because my Wicked Eraser gains strength based on the resources of its opponents, 1000 points for each & every card you control & I see 5 of them.” (?/?~5000/5000)

“What the heck!” exclaimed Clair?

“Attack her Destructotron with Digestive Blaze!” commanded Yugi.

The Wicked Eraser then breathed out a stream of blue flames at Destrutotron. It didn’t even stand a chance against it as it quickly melted away its metallic body.

“No way I activate Nutrition Z; when I’m being attacked by a monster with over 2000 Attack Points, I can gain 4000 Life Points to cushion the hit,” said Clair.

Yugi (LP: 4000) Clair (LP: 4500)

Yugi (LP: 4000) Clair (LP: 4500)

“Ok so you managed to save your skin, but you won’t be so lucky next time,” said Yugi.

“Even so, but since I had used 1 of my cards just now & you had destroyed another one, leaving your Eraser erased off some of its power,” said Clair. (5000/5000~3000/3000)

“So what! I set 2 face-down cards & end my turn,” said Yugi.

Meanwhile, Gethin & the former prisoners of the Overmind that he freed were all walking their way back to the nearest civilization, Oregeorgia. The various people were all chatting with one & another. Suddenly, a portal appeared & the Ally walked out of it.

“Greetings, Gethin,” said the Ally, “just as I had expected, you have safely rescued the prisoners & the facility itself is destroyed too.”

“Yah…but how did you know all that?” asked Gethin, “let me guess…mind reading.”

“No, is something entirely different,” said the Ally, “but the road of redemption is long & harsh. Now take the Dales family & Sakura Tenma to Oregeorgia Stadium immediately. If you do not hurry, the world may end prematurely.”

“Go then, Manny & I can handle a bunch of people,” said Candice & Gethin led Sakura & the Dales to the Stadium.

“So, what did I miss out during the time we were captured?” asked Curtis.

“For starters, Clair had just won a tournament,” said Gethin.

“I always know that she could make her mark someday,” said Louis, “she’s such a capable person like her dad was.”

Back to the duel, Clair was about to begin her turn & she drew out her card.

“But you do anything, I activate my Trap Card,” said Yugi as a card opened & a golden chest appeared, “this is my Monster Chest & when it is activated, I can select 1 monster from my deck & remove it from play.”

Yugi then removed 1 card from his deck.

“Could it be another Wicked God Card?” thought Clair, “I had better get rid of that dragon first.”

“Since I know of your Eraser’s weakness that it relies on my cards for power, I’m going to drain my field off its cards,” said Clair, “I summon my Mind Master in Attack Mode!” (100/200)

The small floating creature appeared on the field, and the Wicked Eraser growled as it grew even stronger. (3000/3000~4000/4000)

“Now I Tune them both! Ancient magic & distant technology combine as 1 force to lead a path straight to the stars. Soul of silicon, align into existence. Synchro Summon, Magical Android!” (2400/1700) declared Clair as her 2 monsters merged as Magical Android. (4000/4000~2000/2000)

“Oh no! My Wicked Eraser’s now weak enough to be destroyed!” hollered Yugi.

“Good enough for me, Magical Cyber Blast!” ordered Clair.

Her monster shot out an energy blast at the Wicked Eraser & destroyed it. However, the explosion caused by the attack also caused flames to spread throughout the field & singed Magical Android, Psi-Impulse & her face-down card. The same flames also engulfed the face-down card & Monster Chest on Yugi’s side & burnt them into nothing.

Yugi (LP: 3600) Clair (LP: 4500)

Yugi (LP: 3600) Clair (LP: 4500)

“The Wicked Eraser is a god who can erase anything from existence, even its own kind. As such, its destruction can drag every last card on the field down to the abyss,” said Yugi, “and just to let you know, it can self-destruct during my Main Phase too. Now by destroying my face-down Drowsing Point Trap Card, I can add a monster straight to my hand.”

Yugi then took out his deck & scanned through the cards there. Eventually, he saw the card he wanted & pulled it out to his hand.

“Prepare 3 bodies to offer for my rebirth…the coming of the fearsome god is upon us…” spoke another deep in Yugi’s mind as he took out that card.

“Urg…stop pestering me!” snapped Yugi.

“Huh? Are you okay?” asked Clair.

“I’m fine, when Monster Chest has been destroyed by a card effect, I can Special Summon that monster to the field in Attack Mode,” said Yugi, “so say hello to my Fiendslime Mold!” (500/500)

Suddenly, a purple blob of slime appeared. It formed itself to a fiend-like shape.

“Ok, I set 1 card face-down & end my turn,” said Clair.

“I draw now,” said Yugi, “and I invoke my Fiendslime Mold’s effect! By paying 500 Life Points, I can summon another Fiendslime Mold to the field.”

Yugi (LP: 3100) Clair (LP: 4500)

Yugi (LP: 3100) Clair (LP: 4500)

Suddenly, another purple blob appeared beside the original Fiendslime Mold. (500/500)

“And I activate the second one’s effect to bring out a third one,” said Yugi.

Yugi (LP: 2600) Clair (LP: 4500)

Yugi (LP: 2600) Clair (LP: 4500)

Like before, another Fiendslime Mold appeared from the second one. (500/500)

“3 monsters again!” exclaimed Clair, “that card you got from Drowsing Point…it is another Wicked God too!”

“You catch on fast, but not fast enough! I Release my 3 Fiendslime Molds for the second Wicked God!” said Yugi as all 3 Fiendslime Molds melded together, “The earth trembles in terror as this might Titan breaks loose! The gates of Tartarus swing loose to a world reigned with fear! Show yourself, The Wicked Dreadroot!” (4000/4000)

From the portal that turned crimson red, a giant fiend appeared from it. It was deep green with multiple bone plates attached to its gigantean form. It had a pair of wings on its back, but it would seem uncertain if they could support the body in flight.

“I activate Lost Star Descent to summon my Magical Android in Defense Mode!” announced Clair as Magical Android in a kneeling position, (2400/1700~2400/0~1200/0) “wait! Lost Star Descent is supposed to weaken the defense, not the attack!”

“That’s the effect of my Wicked Dreadroot,” explained Yugi, “his presence eludes an aura of fear that dominates even the strongest of all monsters! I play the Retribution of the Ant Lion Spell Card too.”

A vortex of swirling sands appeared on the field.

“Whenever a monster has been destroyed, its owner takes 800 points of damage,” said Yugi, “so let’s do it! Wicked Dreadroot, Fierce Knockdown!”

The Wicked Dreadroot then raised its fist & crushed Magical Android. The sand vortex also shot out some sand towards Clair.

Yugi (LP: 2600) Clair (LP: 3700)

Yugi (LP: 2600) Clair (LP: 3700)

“I place 1 face-down & end my turn, girl,” said Yugi.

“Draw,” said Clair, “I play Reload to take a new hand.”

She sent her Doppel Gainer back to her deck & drew a new card.

“Now I play Pot of Greed for 2 new cards,” said Clair as she drew, “and I place Mind Protector in Defense Mode & end my turn.” (0/2200~0/1100)

The yellow robot appeared & shielded itself. However, as it took a glimpse of the Wicked God, it quickly shuddered in fear.

“Ha! Look at you & your monster, you are both shaking in my Wicked God’s wrath,” said Yugi as he drew, “now my Wicked God will attack your Mind Protector with Fierce Knockdown!”

The Wicked Dreadroot punched into Mind Protector with great force & sand shot up to Clair again.

[align=center]

Yugi (LP: 2600) Clair (LP: 2900)[/align]

“Since you are now devoid of any monsters, I activate my Sneak Mine!” said Yugi, “during your Standby Phase, I can detonate it to blast you 500 points for every monster I control.”

“So that will be 500 points of damage then,” said Clair.

“Not exactly, I summon Draw Slime in Defense Mode,” said Yugi as a humanoid blob of red slime appeared, (300/400~150/200) “and this is where I end my turn.”

“…draw…” said Clair as Sneak Mine exploded & Clair was caught in it.

Yugi (LP: 2600) Clair (LP: 1900)

Yugi (LP: 2600) Clair (LP: 1900)

“Urg…I play Swords of Revealing Light to hold you off for now,” said Clair as green light in the form of multiple swords rained from the sky & held the Wicked Dreadroot in place.

“Lucky shot, when this thing blows off, I will crush you for certain,” said Yugi.

“We shall see about that,” said Clair, “I end my turn anyway.”

“Draw!” said Yugi as he drew out the last of the Wicked Gods Cards.

“Tenma, 3 bodies are to be released so as to bring me to this world…the representation of God itself…” spoke an emotionless inside Yugi’s head.

“And I Release my Draw Slime for the Multiple Slime in Attack Mode,” said Yugi as Draw Slime melted into a portal as a dog-like blob of yellow slime appeared, (1500/2000~750/1000) “also, when my Draw Slime has been sent off to the graveyard, I can draw 1 card.”

Yugi then drew a new card to his hand.

“Now I end my turn,” said Yugi.

“I draw,” said Clair, “and I summon my Telekinetic Shocker to the field.” (1700/700~850/350)

The man in the red spacesuit appeared.

“You think by putting that thing in Attack Mode to spite me when I could easily summon a monster to blast it out,” said Clair, “attack that blob with Telekinetic Shockwave!”

Telekinetic Shocker then unleashed its electricity upon the Multiple Slime, which destroyed it & it exploded in goo.

Yugi (LP: 1700) Clair (LP: 1900)

Yugi (LP: 1700) Clair (LP: 1900)

“Putting him in Attack Mode & letting you attack it is what I want,” said Yugi, “when my Multiple Slime is destroyed, I can summon 3 Slime Monster Tokens in Attack Mode.”

The remaining residue of Multiple Slime gathered itself into 3 different smaller slime blobs. (WATER/Aqua/LV 1/ATK 500/DEF 500)

“I end my turn,” said Clair.

“So I draw again,” said Yugi, “and now, I Release my 3 Slime Monster Tokens for the last of the Wicked Gods!”

The 3 slime blobs melded into a single portal of light that flew up to the sky.

“Almighty soul of the Devil, please hear my call. Transform thyself from sphere of night & bring me victory in this fight. Blight the world with your might & cast your wrath upon the light. Unlock your powers from deep within so that together we shall win. Appear now in this Dark Game as I call out thy alias, the Wicked Avatar!!!” chanted Yugi. (?/?)

Suddenly, the sky turned even darker & winds started to blow strongly. A creature was seen descending from the blackened heavens. As it came closer to the dueling field, it was merely a giant black orb of nothingness. Just then, Gethin & the others had just arrived at the scene when they saw the creature.

“No, that’s the final Wicked God…the Wicked Avatar, the God over God,” exclaimed Sakura as she fell down in disbelief.

“The Wicked Gods…I only heard rumors of those creatures…so they are real,” said Curtis, “and Clair’s dueling them!”

“And the man holding the Wicked Gods…is Yugi Tenma,” said Gethin.

“No…he would never…” uttered Sakura.

“First a dragon that destroys itself & everything else, then a giant brute who brings fear to all, and now a…giant black ball of…whatever it is…” said Clair, “what’s the effect of this guy?”

“This ‘giant black ball’ is in fact the most powerful among all the 3 Wicked Gods & for obvious reasons too,” said Yugi, “Wicked Avatar, transform thyself from your sphere of night!”

Wicked Avatar then shifted its form & it started to open itself up. The end-product was a black carbon-copy of the Wicked Dreadroot. (?/?~4100/4100)

“What, it just copied out Wicked Dreadroot’s form & stats!” exclaimed Clair.

“That is the effect of my Wicked Avatar,” said Yugi, “he can mimic the form of the monster with the highest attack on the field & its stats immediately become 100 points higher than the monster it has taken the shape of.”

“But won’t it be under the effect of Wicked Dreadroot too,” wondered Curtis.

“Normally, but Wicked Avatar’s stats cannot be affected by card effects & his points will always be the highest no matter what,” said Sakura.

“Also, you cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the 2nd turn after my Avatar has been summoned,” said Yugi, “just an additional step to bind you in place for your defeat.”

“Father, stop this nonsense!” yelled Sakura from the distance.

“Huh…Sakura!” called Yugi, “don’t worry, honey! I just had to beat this girl & you’ll be safe.”

“I’m already safe! That prison had been destroyed,” said Sakura.

“What!? But then I ought to just…” said Yugi as he reached out for his deck, but stopped suddenly.

“You shalt not end our Dark Game!” boomed 3 deep voices in Yugi’s mind, “or rather we shalt take it over from here!”

Yugi let out a cry of pain before he fainted on the ground. Shotly, he rose up again, but his eyes were demonic-looking.

“What’s with the weird eye-trick?” wondered Layla.

“That’s no eye trick, he’s been possessed by some sort of demon!” concluded Louis.

“How clever of you, mortal scum,” spoke ‘Yugi’ in 3 different voices, a screechy voice of the Eraser, the deep voice of the Dreadroot & the empty voice of the Avatar, “I am the 3 Wicked Gods themselves!”

“No, father…he…” murmured Sakura in despair.

“Your father is now no more!” said the Wicked Gods in unison, “there is only us now!”

All this while, Clair stared at Yugi, who was currently possessed by the spirits of the 3 Wicked Gods.

“Wicked Gods, I shall not let you off for all your treacheries!” cried Clair, “I swear I shall defeat you!”

“With 2 of us on the field, we could win this duel as easy as that,” said the Wicked Gods.

In the Overmind’s sky fortress, the Overmind had a meeting with several other Psychics in his throne room.

“I thank you, Your Majesty, for giving me another chance & even promoting me as a Knight,” thanked Hashim as he bowed before the Overmind.

“Ok, you bootlicker, we’ve much business left to do here!” barked Blake, “the only reason we recruited you as a Knight was just to find more personal guards of His Highness!”

“Then I shall not be in your way,” said Hashim.

“Back to business then,” said the Overmind, “Head of Media Lunette, how is the progress on the hacking?”

A mid teens girl then stood in attention to the order. Her hair was extremely messy & was done up with bangs with a white do-rag to cover her head. She was wearing a yellow dress with a green apron that was partially covered by her black cloak.

“Uh…my Lord…we have…like…uh…” stuttered Lunette nervously.

“Are you describing your failure in your duties?” suspected Marin, “please speak up, there is nothing to fear.”

“C’mon, your powers to control technology can give you an edge over those mundane machinery that they use,” claimed Blake.

“Like I was saying…we have…like…hacked into them…all of them,” said Lunette, “televisions, phones, radios, screens…just everything to communicate will be under our control…”

“Ok, that should be enough out of you,” said Marin, “Your Grandness, I believe that our little show will be have quite a large broadcast range, save for areas too rural for electronics.”

“How dare you question in front of His…” accused Hashim.

“I agree with Sir Marin, but actually I was already aware of this much earlier,” said the Overmind, “Commander-in-Chief Ace, have you made the preparations I’ve wanted?”

The Overmind then turned to a mid-30s African man. He had short brown hair as seen in men in the army & was wearing a camouflage shirt with pants of the same colour.

“Indeed Your Absoluteness,” said Ace, “we have prepared blimps for several rural & isolated areas around the world. They will broadcast your show in those areas & I shall be stationed in my flagship, Great Rasputin, over the air space of my home country of Ethiopia of the African Sosialis Federation.”

“Very good, take your leave & issue the order for the other blimps to depart,” said the Overmind.

“Yes, Your Absoluteness!” replied Ace as he marched his way out.

“Head of Social Relations Lullaby, how are the music scores going?” inquired the Overmind as he faced a late teen girl with 3 green hair tied in a French braid.

“Your Wonderfulness, the recovered long-lost data of Arcadius’ Anthem had helped me out greatly in recreating one for the occasion,” reported Lullaby, “and the choir team is practicing it very well too. Also, I had uploaded each of the blimps with a recording of the Anthem.”

“Excellent job Lullaby, you were always 1 step above most of us,” complimented Marin.

“Why thank you, Sir Marin,” replied Lullaby.

“Ok, I see that nearly everything has been prepared & I now call for this meeting adjourned,” said the Overmind, “and now Oblivia, explain to me about your projects.”

“Yes Your Grandness,” said Oblivia as she suddenly became enthusiastic.

The Wicked Avatar

DARK/Fiend-Effect/LV 10/ATK ?/DEF ?

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except by Tributing 3 monsters. Your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of their 2nd turn after this card is Normal Summoned. The ATK and DEF of this card are each 100 points higher than the highest ATK on the field (except "The Wicked Avatar").

Marin: Today’s card is the Wicked Avatar. As a member of the 3 Wicked God Cards, it has been known infamously as the ‘Most Powerful Wicked God’ & the ‘God Over Gods’. When he is summoned, the opponent’s Spells & Traps are sealed off for 2 more turns. But that pales in comparison to its real effect for its stats remain always 100 points higher than the monster that had the highest Attack, making it effectively invincible and as the God among Gods!

[spoiler=Next Chapter]

Wicked Gods: Once we win this duel, we shall drain you of your Duel Energy & realise ourselves into your world…that same world that we had tried to enter for real twice before…

Clair: Ok you creeps, as long as I’m standing here, I will not let go through with your mad plans! Next on Yu-Gi-Oh Key to the Mind-Ch 53-Divine No More! Mr. Tenma, if you can hear me, please fight them, the Wicked Gods who control your mind!

Lullaby that's a strange name' date=' and yay the Wicked god cards have taken over him.

Yayz

[/quote']

will the wicked gods get away with this?

You'll find out soon.

Lullaby has an unique power that will be vital to a new chapter too...

Also,that 3-part duel you see is in fact a diversion from the overmind's real plans...

OMC! You go soo fast' date=' I'm only on chapter 4 -.-"

Anyway, you are epic. your fic is epic. It makes me want to re-do my chapter 1, to try and replicate your amazing standard :)

*Continues reading in awe of epicosity*

[/quote']

That is my only rule in life-It is either full speed straight ahead or straight to nowhere

Also, when I got my exam results today, I got the highest in class for Literature too,so marvel at my abilities.

Now try hard & do it your style,your way with your own methods...it makes your story unique too

Anyway, you are epic. your fic is epic. It makes me want to re-do my chapter 1, to try and replicate your amazing standard :)

[/quote']

That is my only rule in life-It is either full speed straight ahead or straight to nowhere

Also, when I got my exam results today, I got the highest in class for Literature too,so marvel at my abilities.

Now try hard & do it your style,your way with your own methods...it makes your story unique too

Thanks for the advice :)

And literature? Bleh! I'm sorry but that has to be the boring subject I know of...

Congrats for your results anyway :)

[/quote']

Also, when I got my exam results today, I got the highest in class for Literature too,so marvel at my abilities.:o

Congrats.:D

Another amazing set of chapters.:D

I can't wait to see the overminds real plan.:D

I told you' date=' I told you in like the 10th-20th chapter that the Overmind was Clair's Father

I think i deserve a Rep for that awesome guess 30-40 Chapters ago

Woohoo :)

[/quote']

I knew you catch on already,but can't just do a spoiler so soon...ok a rep it is then

"I activate Divine Wind!” announced Clair, “it sends your card effect that damages me back to you with double the amount, how ironic that an unholy force has to be stopped by a holy power.”

Talk about overkill LOL.

comforted Sakura, “I am freed long ago.”

"I am freed long ago" sounds a bit off, maybe "I was freed long ago."

Anyway, great job. Keep it up!

Archived