Laughably Outdated Advance Format OTKs, nice thread to sticky eh?

Guest PikaPerson01

Much offense, but I think Blitz is one of the best terrible duelist we have on the board. At least he tries to improve himself, which is much more then some others do. Doing something as simple as reading a damn card would probably allow him to become mildly adequate.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I appologise for being a jerk, I wasnt in a good mood earilier, at any rate ive got another one, im not sure if this works

you need Lonefire Blossum and and Ultimate offering, and must have 3 Gigaplants in your deck (I trust this doesnt count towards the limit) Summon

step 1

activate ultimate offering

Step 2

Summon Lonfire

step 3

Tribute to summon Gigaplant from your deck

Step 4

use ultimate offering to get Gigaplant's effect.

Step 5

SS Lonefire from your GY

Step 6

Repeat steps 3-5 twice

Step 7

tribute lonefire to SS almost any plant.

step 8

ATK for game

• 2 weeks later...

Why are OTK's that require hard to summon monsters even... considered? <_<

Because Usually hard-to-summon-monsters have a pretty high ATK. That, just in case u didnt know, helps OTK's/FTK's.

P.S. for the cactus fighter thing, (maybe it isnt an OTK/FTK anymore.............)

Cactus Fighter+Ojama Trio+All out attacks

1. Summon Cactus Fighter

2. Set Ojama Trio and All Out Attacks

3. End your turn

4. Activate All Out Attacks

5. Activate Ojama Trio

6. Ojamas will attack

7. Cactus fighter effect will activate

and it goes on............

• 2 months later...

For Demise OTK' date=' you can use Great Maju Garzette, tributing Doom Dozer for a Maju with 5600 ATK. In Traditional, you can Metamorphosis Doom Dozer for a Cyber Twin.

Nice guide.

[/quote']

Read Great Maju Garzett and Megamorph better please. And these are Advanced Format OTKs and the Metamorphosis version is painfully obvious.

For Demise OTK' date=' you can use Great Maju Garzette, tributing Doom Dozer for a Maju with 5600 ATK. In Traditional, you can Metamorphosis Doom Dozer for a Cyber Twin.

Nice guide.

[/quote']

Read Great Maju Garzett and Megamorph better please. And these are Advanced Format OTKs and the Metamorphosis version is painfully obvious.

I meant "subsituting" Megamorph with Great Maju Garzett. Not using Megamorph on Maju.

Nice guide.

[/quote']

I meant "subsituting" Megamorph with Great Maju Garzett. Not using Megamorph on Maju.

And make the OTK more inconsistent?

You would be better off using Demise Geartown OTK. Better than any other Demise OTK.

Nice guide.

[/quote']

You would be better off using Demise Geartown OTK. Better than any other Demise OTK.

Nah, Demise-Dark Dive Bomber is the best, it's the only 3-card demise OTK.

Nice guide.

[/quote']

Nah, Demise-Dark Dive Bomber is the best, it's the only 3-card demise OTK.

Exactly. Plus, I faced your Demise/Bomber deck, and saw how evil it can be.

Heres a bunch of BAD otks: ( lol ) All involve Machine Duplication. Most have DNA surgery.

Fusilier the Dual Mode Beast + Shooting Star Bow - Ceal to lower ATK + Machine Duplication + Skill Drain / Limiter Removal

Injection Fairy Lily + DNA Surgery to Machine + Machine Duplication = 3400 ATKers ( 6000 lp needed )

Ultimate Baseball Kid + DNA Surgery to Machine + Machine Duplication = 2500 ATK Kids, use effect for final blow.

Bokoichi the Freightening Car --> Machine Duplicaion + Thousand Energy = 1500 ATK Bokoichis + Limiter Removal = 3000 ATK Bokoichis

Bad right? haha Guessed so.

• 2 months later...

The manticor loop dosent work apparently, I tryed it in WC 2009 and it wouldnt let me tribute the manticor that I had summoned with the other one.

Heres what I did,

Foolish burial > manticor from deck to GY,

Tribute other manticor to get the first one on the field.

Heres where the chain broke for me, when I was prompted to tribute for the 2nd manticor I couldnt select the one on the field.

So perhaps the games wont allow it but otherwise its legal. I dont know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Reset button:

Feather of the Pheonix, Phantom of Chaos (in hand)

Mezuki (hand or grave)

Dark Creator, Dark Horus, Norulous, Despair from the Dark (grave)

(total of 6 darks in grave)

Activate feather, put Dark Creator on top. Summon and activate PoC. Choose Norulous. Summon Dark Creator, special summon Horus, Mezuki Despair.

23+30+28=81

Archived