Return Thread

Frunk

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... it turns out (we think) that the part in the computer where you plug you etheral cable that connects it to the router got messed up somehow.

So the options where completely resetting the computer, unless I had a wireless adaptor to try.

*remembers he bought a wireless adaptor 18 months ago and never used, and digs it out and installs it*

Wireless connection established, welcome back! :D

So yeah, pretty happy that something I bought 18 months ago and has sat in a box came to the rescue. Hopefully this means I'm all sorted and resolved with my computer issues. Seems to be okay at the moment though being as I am I'm just staying cautious for now.

So yeah, hopefully normal service as resumed from now on (cue mixed reaction :lol:)

So... it turns out (we think) that the part in the computer where you plug you etheral cable that connects it to the router got messed up somehow.

So the options where completely resetting the computer, unless I had a wireless adaptor to try.

*remembers he bought a wireless adaptor 18 months ago and never used, and digs it out and installs it*

Wireless connection established, welcome back! :D

So yeah, pretty happy that something I bought 18 months ago and has sat in a box came to the rescue. Hopefully this means I'm all sorted and resolved with my computer issues. Seems to be okay at the moment though being as I am I'm just staying cautious for now.

So yeah, hopefully normal service as resumed from now on (cue mixed reaction :lol:)

Holy chekov's gun.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'll probably just outright leave soon since this place went from a hellhole to a boring hellhole, and I've been visiting less an less. I'm also gonna be far away from YGO for a while, so don't expect me on DN either.

Kbye

Well, I've been losing intrest in yugioh because not enough friends who play it, crappy format and DN getting boring. This site just doesn't captivate me that much more I guess, so I'm going to become A LOT less active. I'll still be around to check in on my club and such, so if you PM me you still might get a response, albeit a belated one.

(Not that I'm expecting anyone to care)

As second semester (of high school) kicked in both my academic and physical performance miraculously went through the roof… I got a happy-go-lucky personality and an uncanny sense of self-awareness out of nowhere too.

…Oh right, and I completely forgot about this place and most of the internet outside of Facebook.

I'm still asocial as f. so I might lurk this place when I have nothing better to do (I can get away with getting out early from most of my classes, ahaha~)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seeing as how I am no longer wanted around here by a lot of the people that I would once call "friends", I no longer see a purpose for me to frequent this site any longer. As well as that, the moderating team is enough to drive anyone to full-on suicide from their stupidity.

Au revoir, YCM. Maybe one day we shall meet again.

Seeing as how I am no longer wanted around here by a lot of the people that I would once call "friends", I no longer see a purpose for me to frequent this site any longer. As well as that, the moderating team is enough to drive anyone to full-on suicide from their stupidity.

Au revoir, YCM. Maybe one day we shall meet again.

D: aww... Why? inb4hejustsaidit...

Not everyone hated you. That's too bad. See ya around... Hopefully

Archived