Return Thread

Frunk

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that'll be the day

Well, in all fairness, I'm kinda getting sick of the Wanderer.

It's not the characters or the plot or anything. It's just the dueling. :\ I HATE writing duels. I just hate it, it adds too much work to the writing process for little gain.

I'll probably end up writing a new fic using a similar plot to what I was planning on doing. Maybe a Digimon fic. Or Pokémon. Idk, I'm still working out what I should do.

It's not the characters or the plot or anything. It's just the dueling. :\ I HATE writing duels. I just hate it, it adds too much work to the writing process for little gain.

This.

So much this.

The amount of times where I need a card with a really simple, generic effect that it can't possibly not exist, and it doesn't exist!

f*** you Konami!

Gonna get warned for being off topic in a minute

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been about a year since I last visited, cleaning out some old bookmarks and decided to come back. Anyone remember me? What's changed?

Vaguely familiar, doubt you know who I am. Welcome back nonetheless.

Fuscia sells online sexy lingerie which will provoke a man to take a longer look than necessary at you. The site has everything interesting women of all body types go for. From babydolls, basques, bustiers, camisoles and chemise the store has just about anything for passionate ladies to drive men crazy. It would not take much to get one for yourself. You can always buy sexy lingerie online. Whatever suits your fantasy, fuscia has it.

Sexy Clothing

Halter Tops

Imitation Denim Skirt

Long Dress

I think this bot is asking for a one way ticket leave. (Reported)

I forgot we had this thread here, so that makes my post in the Introductions forum pretty much useless. I used to be a member here, I think my old profile is still around, however I forgot my account details and even more the emailadress which I used so I pretty much started from scratch.

I think last time I was active here was around 2010, so I am back (in a matter of speaking) after 2 years! :)

Not sure if anyone remembers me... but I think I might come back for a bit. With exams almost over, I need something to do over the holidays. So, my past usernames were kilimow and Phoenix19 if anyone knows those.

I remember you. You had a render shop from back then.

And I usually never forget icons I have made previously.

Archived